PDA

View Full Version : non-independent men.....

100pr00f
05-12-2008, 02:58 PM
do women mind if the guy lives with his mom?

please explain..

thanks

6 Chambaz
05-12-2008, 03:02 PM
yes they do, cause they want to move into the guys house and leech off him as quick as possible

100pr00f
05-12-2008, 03:02 PM
lol..thats one way at looking at it

MsRzaRecTaH
05-12-2008, 03:06 PM
lol @ 6x6

HANZO
05-12-2008, 03:09 PM
they probably do mind. cause they kno the guy will listen to his mother instead of them.

LyriCipher
05-12-2008, 03:47 PM
or they dont want your mother to hear you railin them out

Prolifical ENG
05-12-2008, 04:15 PM
hahaha yeah pr00f we know you are livin with your folks just till you got enough money to put a down payment on a house by yourself. fuck renting just to get away.

of course you have to be working though.

100pr00f
05-12-2008, 04:16 PM
shuuuu...dont tell them...

MsRzaRecTaH
05-12-2008, 04:30 PM
I dont see anything wrong as you are trying your best to obviously be on your own, but I do not want my kids to move out just to pay rent somewhere, I rather them stay as long as they have too until they get their own house. just my opinion.

100pr00f
05-12-2008, 04:35 PM
i think thats what my parents think aswell...times are getting harder and harder..
when i think i will get a house..the market go's up..now rundown rowhomes in the city are like 200,000$ ....
i got money....but not that kind of money
ima wait till i find my SOULMATE.... haha
or untill i hit the mega millions..for 180 mill ...

MsRzaRecTaH
05-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Yeah times are getting harder and harder, thing is many are losing their homes due to the the crisis right now, but I do not think it will get any easier. who knows what the future holds.
one question though, do your parents give you your privacy?

TSA
05-12-2008, 04:41 PM
word life. 3 houses in a row from mine all have to sell their house cause the booshit that's going on, shit's real.

im still moving out as soon as a few things get cleared up at home, in the fall probably, or winter, mainly cause it makes my dick feel bigger and women aren't fond of car seats at this point of life

Olive Oil Goombah
05-12-2008, 04:44 PM
it lowers your chances im sure especially if your older, but like msRza said, times are tough right now...no one can afford shit for the most part especially by themselves.

100pr00f
05-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Yeah times are getting harder and harder, thing is many are losing their homes due to the the crisis right now, but I do not think it will get any easier. who knows what the future holds.
one question though, do your parents give you your privacy?

fo sho...we all have respect for each other...they are cool..shit they were buying me beer when i was 16 ..

ive always been good to them aswell

MsRzaRecTaH
05-12-2008, 04:46 PM
hell nah, everything is going up, and me living in chicago.. yeah... oh weeeeeeee... gas is freaking $4.50 a gallon.. yeah..... no more full tanks of gas for me :(

oh well

100pr00f
05-12-2008, 04:48 PM
i could move to pa .. out in the mid of nowere tho..for cheap
..the next foodstore is like 50 miles away and shit..haha

Prince Rai
05-12-2008, 04:51 PM
do your parents give you your privacy?

i think thats the key. there has to be surely a level of privacy whereby you can show that you can stand on your own two feet without having interferences.

i doubt women like men who cant look out for themselves reasonably enough.

im 21 and still live home, i do want to move out, but only when i have to.
thats when i have my career job etc etc whereby i would have to move closer to that workplace.

the term "independent" in regards to men must satisfy two things:

1)physical independence
2)mental independence

living with parents can overshadow both requirements.

however,

if you can show that you have real reasons to stay home, but with the intention and willingness to move out if circumstance permits, then you satisfy the first step..

the second is along the lines of what msrza said about privacy. you need mental independence, whereby you stand on your own two feet without outside influences affecting your line of thought.

peace

Prolifical ENG
05-12-2008, 04:55 PM
I work at a place in a suburbs where all the houses are new and just sprung up. the thing I noticed is whole neighborhoods are vacant during thaeday....they all work for like 13 hours a day just to pay off their mortgage and when they get home 9 at night they are tired. In the grocery store this is evident. They have a new car and house that they cant afford and buy reduced bread, produce, and meat.

The squeeze on the middle class.....

Olive Oil Goombah
05-12-2008, 05:19 PM
I work at a place in a suburbs where all the houses are new and just sprung up. the thing I noticed is whole neighborhoods are vacant during thaeday....they all work for like 13 hours a day just to pay off their mortgage and when they get home 9 at night they are tired. In the grocery store this is evident. They have a new car and house that they cant afford and buy reduced bread, produce, and meat.

The squeeze on the middle class.....

amen to that....fuck a nice car and the bullshit payment, let alone the gas it eats up. I dont need a brand new house in some bullshit ass new suburb that won't be shit in 20 years. HBO? Fuck it, i dont need the extra 30 dollars a month in cable (which i would say fuck it too if it wasn't for my sportsmania)...

Prince Rai
05-12-2008, 05:25 PM
HBO Boxing tooch, HBO Boxing.

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-12-2008, 05:27 PM
"how are u gonna take care of her if u cant take care of urself ."

thats how they think

VZA
05-12-2008, 05:30 PM
I dont see anything wrong as you are trying your best to obviously be on your own, but I do not want my kids to move out just to pay rent somewhere, I rather them stay as long as they have too until they get their own house. just my opinion.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d101/npastula/you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

JASPER
05-12-2008, 07:59 PM
do women mind if the guy lives with his mom?

please explain..

thanksAsk Heatholder.

ZIIIIIIIING!

EAGLE EYE
05-12-2008, 10:21 PM
bada biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

ive been renting since i was 18...

hopefully this my raise comes soon so i can put away some moolah