PDA

View Full Version : this shit is wack im out!!!!!!!!!!

jaywoods27
08-18-2005, 03:48 PM

THE W
08-18-2005, 03:51 PM
see ya :W

Fr@z
08-18-2005, 03:52 PM
You know what?

I dont give a flying fuck

Inspectah_Dirk
08-18-2005, 03:53 PM
Yeah, bye. Whatever.

Razorsharp
08-18-2005, 03:54 PM
peace... eat a penis

SurreaL
08-18-2005, 04:01 PM
yo yo I don't even know why I bother. Most of you guys are lameeeeeeeee excuse for living. Any forum I'v been on was all good. Everybody got along and the people that ran the site were cool. On Here you got two guys that put you down because you want to try new post. Maybe there not the best but you run out of things to say sometimes and your trying to be different on here.

Round 2 is like you guys get a kick out of starting with people real faggets in real life like surreal and skale (some kind of wigger name's by the way) got to always say something negative which makes them look bad because this kiddie shit. You think im going to let some loser call me a faggot who lives at home with his parents you got to be kidding me. Life is to short to beef on wutangcorp.com

Round 3 I have a niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee date with a girl gee I met her at a coffie shop no yahoo that im going to go see tonight. But I know what Skale and Surreal will be doing and thats each other! Yeah so no i don't pick up girls on yahoo only twice back in 98 and they were hot and it was only for a quick lay. Today everybody on there is not my type so I would never pick anybody up on there. That what I was getting at on the thread. And confidence is not the only thing that attracts women. There is alot more to it but you clowns don't need to know that.

Round 4 As for the two guys that run this site. There doing such a great job nice updates nice people and nice attitude's on here. Yo guys are a pathetic wu tang joke. Wu tang clan should remove your power right away. Since day one I felt uncomfortable coming on here. To many little kids and too much beef. You see im well known and liked in the real world so to me beef dosen't exist. But here shit im a nobody I can't believe it! Oh yes I can! You see I don't relate to some of these people because there miserable never got paid laid and made before in there life. No im not mad im just dissapointed in how people are on here.

Round 5 yo some guys on here that cool that never said anything so keep it real but guys like Skale Surreal and goddess or whatever that clowns name is are just below my standards. btw Im leaving with a big bang. Always said I'd go out with one!

Arnie would like to say one thing....

http://csa.fragme.org/images/funny/arnold.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
08-18-2005, 04:05 PM
What??

SurreaL
08-18-2005, 04:06 PM
I've been getting pussy on the regular for the past 3 year's, you've just been wanking on yahoo chat, don't let the door hit you in the ass, even though you would like it, good luck with you're date tonight buddy, take her to go see the 40 year old virgin, I'm sure you could relate to that flick, dick, have a good one.

triggahappy187
08-18-2005, 04:06 PM
Ur gone go to pick her up an she gone be a 300 pound he who jus got outta jail for murder

triggahappy187
08-18-2005, 04:07 PM
Nah um playin ur right my main I hate arguin wif lil kids who always gotta be right

tekunique
08-18-2005, 04:11 PM
http://www.rofl.name/owned/owned_fire.jpg

SurreaL
08-18-2005, 04:12 PM
lmao this kid got mad cause I laughed at Skale's joke, haha, that's the only reason I can see why he's mad.

ps - I don't live with my parent's herb, and us with no life?, I've been on 2 fourm's in my life, by the sound of it you live on them.

SurreaL
08-18-2005, 04:14 PM
ohhhhh, now I remember this guy, he's the one that couldn't count and skale sonned him, hahaha, oh shit that's classic, alright im out for awhile, these cat's make me laugh.

LHX
08-18-2005, 04:36 PM
dont let the door knob hit your ass on the way out

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-18-2005, 04:36 PM

WARPATH
08-18-2005, 04:37 PM
yeah kid i agree skale and surreal need to take each other's dicks out of each other's mouths for awhile.

america should go to war with canada and take that shit -over we'll throw skale and surreal in a cell together and then we'll send Lyndie England in their so they'll get molested and come out men.

nrw killa bee
08-18-2005, 04:45 PM
Dont forget to close the door,bye!

:thumbup:

36chambers
08-18-2005, 05:40 PM
cya bitch :D

36chambers
08-18-2005, 05:44 PM
ill open this again so everyone can say goodbye to the cry baby... :p

Bone Collecta
08-18-2005, 05:48 PM
lol bitch ass took the time to write paragraphs get the fuck out

Sicka than aidZ
08-18-2005, 05:50 PM
i thought jay was a cool dude with cool threads. peace out man

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-18-2005, 06:26 PM
lol bitch ass took the time to write paragraphs get the fuck out

LMAO You Got OWned By The Bone!!!!

Bedlam
08-18-2005, 06:50 PM
Wow, you gonna cry bout it Jay? You need a wambulance?

Get this guy some wambugers and french cries

thats all i got...

mashqauck
08-18-2005, 07:52 PM
^ yo i got a good one.

SUCK ON MY HAIRY ASS COCK!!! hahaha, not so good but hey. peace faggot.

Butter
08-18-2005, 07:53 PM
seriously these threads get you nowhere other than more flamed.

36chambers
08-18-2005, 08:12 PM
I managed to find a picture of Jay...

http://www.hugo.bigpondhosting.com/images/photos%20of%20me/page%203/I%20do%20cry!.JPG

Bedlam
08-18-2005, 08:42 PM
hahaha 36

SHRAP
08-18-2005, 10:02 PM
nice essay fag, and good job on changing your age to 18 after making a bunch of posts about how im young and people under 21 shouldnt be allowed on the site. you met chicks on yahoo chat and fucked em but youre uncomfortable coming on a fucking internet site? what a fucking joke. once again the only time you stuff a taco is when youre getting "laid paid and made" working at taco bell bitch.

and wow Charging Soldier you made another post about jail rape. get your oz dvds out your dvd player and get your dick out of your hand, and go write more wack concept verses about your favorite video games like this one

http://www.eidolons-inn.net/segabase/GMD-MichaelJackson'sMoonwalker(U).jpg

born invincible
08-18-2005, 10:06 PM
im kinda late but uhhhhhh.... peace the fuck out!! :loser:

__Goddess__
08-19-2005, 12:01 AM
Bye..

Mark
08-19-2005, 04:03 AM
Lame. Get the fuck outtha here. Go chat on Yahoo with robots and cybercomputers if you like. We dont care.

JOHNNY_TICAL
08-19-2005, 07:48 AM
http://artcrimes.com/nash/nash_nl3025_lq.jpg

THIS MAY BE YOU.... > COMMON SYMPTOM .. WHEN NOT SMOKING CANNABIS...

WARPATH
08-19-2005, 11:34 AM
nice essay fag, and good job on changing your age to 18 after making a bunch of posts about how im young and people under 21 shouldnt be allowed on the site. you met chicks on yahoo chat and fucked em but youre uncomfortable coming on a fucking internet site? what a fucking joke. once again the only time you stuff a taco is when youre getting "laid paid and made" working at taco bell bitch.

and wow Charging Soldier you made another post about jail rape. get your oz dvds out your dvd player and get your dick out of your hand, and go write more wack concept verses about your favorite video games like this one

http://www.eidolons-inn.net/segabase/GMD-MichaelJackson'sMoonwalker(U).jpgyo! peep this concept verse-
straight from the brain no time to rehearse-
droped so fast - like skale on his way to work he forgot his purse!
neverland ranch security
he likes his victims to be young with purity-
kinda like michael J- the thriller
aka the child semen spiller
aka the jesus juice cup filler
and what's involved is a feindish plot
even when tried by a jury he won't be stopped
getting children drunk- wine concealed in soda pop
skale the molester- aka uncle chester
devious driving buy schools his love for children begins to fester
he kidnaps little boy's-
offers them candy and toys
just like the moon walker
aka the child stalker
I reaveled the truth so call me the child moletster cock blocker

36chambers
08-19-2005, 12:40 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a356/FIRESPIRE/sucks1.jpg

WARPATH
08-19-2005, 09:06 PM
^^lmao 36

TUCO
08-19-2005, 09:34 PM
Jaywoods is leaving????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/TucsZilla/chea2.jpg

PEACE

mashqauck
08-19-2005, 09:40 PM
lol jaywoods sounds like gaypoods gaypoods= gay poodle, gay poodle= gay bitch, gay bitch= jaywoods. its just a cycle like a rikle

Bedlam
08-19-2005, 09:49 PM
^ you in calculus or something? damn u is smart

mashqauck
08-19-2005, 10:02 PM
im from wisconsin!

Sicka than aidZ
08-19-2005, 10:25 PM
what thread is this?

Sicka than aidZ
08-19-2005, 10:27 PM
wak shit, yeah, i hate it when i forget things

JOHNNY_TICAL
08-19-2005, 10:44 PM
fuck........ i love........ graffiti........

http://artcrimes.com/mexico/prod_3_smer.jpg

Bedlam
08-19-2005, 10:49 PM
http://www.bongs.kiffer-links.de/blunts.jpg

you likin these johnny? apple flavored is nice

Sicka than aidZ
08-19-2005, 11:14 PM
i luv it toohttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/artcrimesapex2.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
08-19-2005, 11:15 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/artcrimesapex3.jpg

__Goddess__
08-20-2005, 03:07 AM
Haha

WuBanga36
08-20-2005, 09:20 AM
Buh bye! :nerdy:

SurreaL
08-20-2005, 11:57 AM
He'll come back, they alway's do.

jaywoods27
05-11-2008, 08:38 PM
He'll come back, they alway's do.
Thats right I am back. You should win a medal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SKAMPOE
05-11-2008, 08:40 PM
hahahahaha

Prolifical ENG
05-11-2008, 08:42 PM
lol @ just editing the first post in the thread out:

yo yo I don't even know why I bother. Most of you guys are lameeeeeeeee excuse for living. Any forum I'v been on was all good. Everybody got along and the people that ran the site were cool. On Here you got two guys that put you down because you want to try new post. Maybe there not the best but you run out of things to say sometimes and your trying to be different on here.

Round 2 is like you guys get a kick out of starting with people real faggets in real life like surreal and skale (some kind of wigger name's by the way) got to always say something negative which makes them look bad because this kiddie shit. You think im going to let some loser call me a faggot who lives at home with his parents you got to be kidding me. Life is to short to beef on wutangcorp.com

Round 3 I have a niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee date with a girl gee I met her at a coffie shop no yahoo that im going to go see tonight. But I know what Skale and Surreal will be doing and thats each other! Yeah so no i don't pick up girls on yahoo only twice back in 98 and they were hot and it was only for a quick lay. Today everybody on there is not my type so I would never pick anybody up on there. That what I was getting at on the thread. And confidence is not the only thing that attracts women. There is alot more to it but you clowns don't need to know that.

Round 4 As for the two guys that run this site. There doing such a great job nice updates nice people and nice attitude's on here. Yo guys are a pathetic wu tang joke. Wu tang clan should remove your power right away. Since day one I felt uncomfortable coming on here. To many little kids and too much beef. You see im well known and liked in the real world so to me beef dosen't exist. But here shit im a nobody I can't believe it! Oh yes I can! You see I don't relate to some of these people because there miserable never got paid laid and made before in there life. No im not mad im just dissapointed in how people are on here.

Round 5 yo some guys on here that cool that never said anything so keep it real but guys like Skale Surreal and goddess or whatever that clowns name is are just below my standards. btw Im leaving with a big bang. Always said I'd go out with one!

Tony Bandana
05-11-2008, 08:44 PM
ONGHHHH ya Later

Shit Stinks , Big Gatorz , My Detroit PLayaz

jaywoods27
05-11-2008, 08:49 PM
All new people here word!

jaywoods27
05-11-2008, 08:52 PM
Haha

Will you stop bothering me. I am trying to type important stuff here and you keep writing emails youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:loser:

Sicka than aidZ
05-12-2008, 12:36 AM
:Whi jaywoods me crazy too fuckin crazy dont mess with me

jaywoods27
05-12-2008, 02:49 AM
:Whi jaywoods me crazy too fuckin crazy dont mess with me
What are you talking about? You were cool with me and now your being a godess. Come on dude know your role!

jaywoods27
05-12-2008, 02:50 AM
i thought jay was a cool dude with cool threads. peace out man
Hey sicka look!!!!!!!!!!! Just to refresh

tommytootone
05-12-2008, 03:25 AM
yo sicka you better get my boys backkkkkkkkkkkkkk

jaywoods27
05-12-2008, 03:48 AM
thanks tommy and we will keep this thread going till next yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

jaywoods27
05-12-2008, 04:01 AM
lol @ just editing the first post in the thread out:
Yeah I wrote that with a bunch of people goofing around and owning all your asses! You guys get your act together

Supreme-NRT
05-12-2008, 05:36 AM
hi

KERZO
05-12-2008, 07:19 AM
ONGHHHH ya Later

Shit Stinks , Big Gatorz , My Detroit PLayaz

Meet "Tony 'the fucking retard' Bandana"...Who's on a whole new level of 'tardness plus he'll lick your plate clean for ya if you ask nicely...

All new people here word!

So who are you anyway?

Yeah I wrote that with a bunch of people goofing around and owning all your asses! You guys get your act together

hahahaha owning asses...i must've missed that one cos it looked like you were running your bitchy mouth all over the thread.

all i can say is -

http://www.shift-1.com/1.gif jaywoods27 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=31230) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
Veteran Member

Ya been here 3 years and you've only posted 431 times...that says enough :looking:

Sicka than aidZ
05-12-2008, 10:32 AM
What are you talking about? You were cool with me and now your being a godess. Come on dude know your role!

ROFLMAO!!!....YEAH JAY I KNOW WE'Z ALWAYZ BEEN COOL....I JSUT WANTED TO SEE IF YOU'D PICK UP ON THE PSYCHO GODDESS TIP. HAHA....U DID, THAT BITCH WAS GREAT!!

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN 90% THIS FORUM THOUGHT I WAS GODDESS JUST CUZ I STARTED THE "I MUST CONFESS THREAD"

PEACE TO
JAYWOODZ, HIS 81 YEAR OLD HOMIE, SURREAL, BUTTER, FERMI FOR THE TITTY SIGS, AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS THREAD....I GOTTA LOOK THERE'S ALOT OF MIA'Z IN THIS MUTHA

camron4589
05-12-2008, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE=SurreaL;116702]

LMFAOO what a pussy.

Sicka than aidZ
05-12-2008, 12:46 PM
naw surreal was dope dude.....peep it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/sickasurreal.jpg

JASPER
05-12-2008, 07:21 PM
Did you make that?

Visionz
05-12-2008, 10:06 PM

Yesterday, 08:38 PM

Dude is thinking about this thread almost THREE YEARS later???????

at this point that's fuckin impossible

jaywoods27
05-13-2008, 03:34 AM

Yesterday, 08:38 PM

Dude is thinking about this thread almost THREE YEARS later???????

at this point that's fuckin impossible
Don't try picking any fights with me buddy, because I will make you look like a fool on here.......}:T

jaywoods27
05-13-2008, 03:37 AM
Meet "Tony 'the fucking retard' Bandana"...Who's on a whole new level of 'tardness plus he'll lick your plate clean for ya if you ask nicely...

So who are you anyway?

hahahaha owning asses...i must've missed that one cos it looked like you were running your bitchy mouth all over the thread.

all i can say is -

http://www.shift-1.com/1.gif jaywoods27 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=31230) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
Veteran Member

Ya been here 3 years and you've only posted 431 times...that says enough :looking:

Yo, you guys better start giving me some rep points or I will get mad....:king:

JASPER
05-13-2008, 05:06 AM
Did you make that?

Shut Up^

No you shut up!

KERZO
05-13-2008, 05:25 AM
Yo, you guys better start giving me some rep points or I will get mad....:king:

good luck :lmao:

Visionz
05-13-2008, 10:01 PM
Don't try picking any fights with me buddy, because I will make you look like a fool on here.......}:Tyou're thinkin about a thread on the internet three years later, go head with your attempts to make me look foolish, I won't be thinkin about the shit three years later you touchy-ass faggot

Dokuro
05-13-2008, 10:07 PM
damn killed him befor he even go started

Wu-corp Master of Evil

isen it funny how evil speld backwords is live

jaywoods27
05-13-2008, 10:44 PM
you're thinkin about a thread on the internet three years later, go head with your attempts to make me look foolish, I won't be thinkin about the shit three years later you touchy-ass faggot
You got all angry. I knew I would get you all fired up and I bet you didn't see that vision muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:list:

SHRAP
05-13-2008, 10:44 PM
wow it took this fag 3 years to get the balls together to log back on :lmao:

fuck out pussy before i fuck u out again pussy

jaywoods27
05-13-2008, 10:49 PM
wow it took this fag 3 years to get the balls together to log back on :lmao:

fuck out pussy before i fuck u out again pussy
Still being a wigger! You know I signed up with a few different names and I acted different and sometimes we were cool and teamed up and shit on other people and you never even knew it was me. I guess somedays i can be whoever I want to be, and you can still be a crusty ass wigger who needs to check his underware

SHRAP
05-13-2008, 10:59 PM
Still being a wigger! You know I signed up with a few different names and I acted different and sometimes we were cool and teamed up and shit on other people and you never even knew it was me. I guess somedays i can be whoever I want to be, and you can still be a crusty ass wigger who needs to check his underware

:lmao: @ this faggot

this bitch catchin feelings so hard that he register under a new username every time he get sonned :lmao:

better go register the next username right now bitch, your times bout up already :lmao:

jaywoods27
05-13-2008, 11:03 PM
Hey Shrap did you get that GED yet. You said you were working on it and your boyfriend was encouraging you to get it done, because not even Burger King was going to hire your ass

Visionz
05-13-2008, 11:06 PM
You got all angry. I knew I would get you all fired up and I bet you didn't see that vision muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:list:see you think you got me angry dipshit, I'm one the most laid back people on this site, you could run a pole on that, its just That Your Thinkin About this thread THrEE YEARS LATER

that makes you a faggott who's pussy hurts

I call 'em like I see 'em

SHRAP
05-13-2008, 11:06 PM
what the fuck i aint gone to school in bout 4 years :lmao: i got a full time job workin for a major department store plus a nex full time job pimpin these hoes, fuck off my nuts pussy i already got nuff pussy without a nex male hoe on my dick

EAGLE EYE
05-13-2008, 11:07 PM
jay just hang it up before u clog the internet machines tubes

jaywoods27
05-13-2008, 11:13 PM
see you think you got me angry dipshit, I'm one the most laid back people on this site, you could run a pole on that, its just That Your Thinkin About this thread THrEE YEARS LATER

that makes you a faggott who's pussy hurts

I call 'em like I see 'em
No actually I came back to raise hell, and no I was never offended, because if you read what I wrote I was lying my ass off and acting, because I just can lol, so you and whoever are suckers for even responding. you should have said nothing. Now write some more big letters lol.

jaywoods27
05-13-2008, 11:17 PM
what the fuck i aint gone to school in bout 4 years :lmao: i got a full time job workin for a major department store plus a nex full time job pimpin these hoes, fuck off my nuts pussy i already got nuff pussy without a nex male hoe on my dick

Let me guess you clean the mens bathroom at macy's.

jaywoods27
05-13-2008, 11:18 PM
jay just hang it up before u clog the internet machines tubes
Don't you have a nba jam session to watch?

Visionz
05-13-2008, 11:18 PM
No actually I came back to raise hell, and no I was never offended, because if you read what I wrote I was lying my ass off and acting, because I just can lol, so you and whoever are suckers for even responding. you should have said nothing. Now write some more big letters lol.sure you're an actor, you still goin back to play the same role you was doing three years ago, way to go fag, its only a sitcom if you stick around

Don't you have a nba jam session to watch?oh BURN!!!!!

EAGLE EYE
05-13-2008, 11:20 PM
indian wrist burn

jaywoods27
05-13-2008, 11:20 PM
sure you're an actor, you still goin back to play the same role you was doing three years ago, way to go fag, its only a sitcom if you stick around

Yeah and you keep responding to my post with anger. I got you hook, line, and sink. I mean don't keep responding, because your making my guest laugh to hard and I have neighbors.

EAGLE EYE
05-13-2008, 11:21 PM
jay u have 3 unsecured ports open

Visionz
05-13-2008, 11:23 PM
Yeah and you keep responding to my post with anger. I got you hook, line, and sink. I mean don't keep responding, because your making my guest laugh to hard and I have neighbors.I'm smoking a joint n' laughin at you being a cornball,

TSA
05-13-2008, 11:28 PM
Don't you have a nba jam session to watch?
AHAHAHAhahAHAHHAHAHAHHAHh!!!!!!!!

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-13-2008, 11:46 PM
who ever mentions their going to leave, NEVER leave the dude that really leaves just doesnt give a shiut

U FUKEN ATTENTION WHORE
DIE MOTHER FUKER DIE!!!

hahahha

SHRAP
05-14-2008, 01:07 AM
in and out like my dick in your mom pussy

jaywoods27
01-13-2010, 02:49 AM
h

check two
01-13-2010, 02:56 AM
Nobody cared then or now.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-13-2010, 02:57 AM
fuckety bye!

Mai Wang Tu Phat
01-13-2010, 05:46 AM
Damn, you take this shit too seriously.

SKAMPOE
01-13-2010, 06:28 AM
Shahahahahahaha

jaywoods27
01-13-2010, 08:24 AM
this thread is the best thread of all time on the wu chat and I ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hectis
01-13-2010, 08:30 AM
good for u