PDA

View Full Version : The chinese are fucking crazy !!!

6≤ Chambaz
05-12-2008, 03:19 PM
So, peep this, I stopped by my local chinese restaurant to have my dinner, so the waitress comes up to me, gives me a menu. I ask for some spring rolls. She goes "We don't have any". I think: "it's a chinese joint, and they ain't got no spring rolls???" I check the menu- there they are. I ask again. same answer. I get angry, and a series of questions follows

-Do you have flour??
-Yes
-Do you have chicken?
-Yes
-Do you have some cabbage?
-Yes
-Got eggs?
-Yes
-Go and make me some spring rolls !

Next, she went behind the counter and called the police. The local authorities are lousy bastatrds and knowing that they would spend 2 hours trying to get a bribe off me, I had to bounce!

Came in for dinner, and had to run away from the cops because of some crazy chinese bitch....un-fucking-believable... And I already paid for my beer as well.

VZA
05-12-2008, 03:21 PM
Why didn't you stop being a spastic and point to the bit on the menu that said spring rolls.

I doubt you will get kudos for this thread, especially as we all know now that you go to chinese restaurants alone.

HANZO
05-12-2008, 03:22 PM
u should have jus ordered some rice man.

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 03:24 PM
HAahhahHAHhahAHAH sucks to be you Sixer.

6≤ Chambaz
05-12-2008, 03:26 PM
Why didn't you stop being a spastic and point to the bit on the menu that said spring rolls.

I doubt you will get kudos for this thread, especially as we all know now that you go to chinese restaurants alone.
Yes, after a hard days work, I want to have some spring rolls and some chicken. I did point at the menu, but the bitch kept repeating the same shit. I don't need no kudos. I went for pizza, I ain't hungry no more

VZA
05-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Yes, after a hard days work, I want to have some spring rolls and some chicken. I did point at the menu, but the bitch kept repeating the same shit. I don't need no kudos. I went for pizza, I ain't hungry no more

haha, I was kidding guy, didn't mean nothing by it.

God knows how anybody can choose chinese over pizza in the first place though... It's basically slime.

6≤ Chambaz
05-12-2008, 03:31 PM
haha, I was kidding guy, didn't mean nothing by it.

God knows how anybody can choose chinese over pizza in the first place though... It's basically slime.
I wanted to have some Indian in the first place, but that place was full

Prince Rai
05-12-2008, 04:27 PM
I wanted to have some Indian in the first place, but that place was full

you cant go wrong with a curry, you just cant.

"poppa"-dum, meat samosas, hot frikkin vindaloooo with rice.

and then shit violently. what a way to spend your time eating mate!!!!!!

yesss.

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 04:31 PM
I could handle Mexican food well, so I'm sure that Indian food is not far from that.

HANZO
05-12-2008, 04:40 PM
Shish Kebab!!!!!!!!!!

TSA
05-12-2008, 04:43 PM
im not very food adventerous, so i don't try shit i've never had before. i hate bad tastes and have never been to an indian resturant cause indians gross me out.

j/p, they do, but not all of them, and only when they're in india.

Prince Rai
05-12-2008, 04:43 PM
even doner kebab. with chilli n garlic sauce.

Bg_Knocc_Out
05-12-2008, 04:44 PM
I could handle Mexican food well, so I'm sure that Indian food is not far from that.

You'll be surprised.........

VZA
05-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Mexican food is amazing, but there's no mexican restaurants/people in england. Why would they come here when they can border jump to our country's big brother?

I'm quite the chef, so I occasionally make mexican food, but it's never as nice as when it's been made by a brown person with a big greasy moustache.

On another note, Portuguese food is brilliant, Nando's is Portuguese, they do loadsa chicken there, it's delicious.

And yeah, indian food is pretty good, especially chicken jalfrezhi with japati and that cucumber/onion cooling stuff they do.

Sicka than aidZ
05-12-2008, 04:48 PM
hahaaa, no way they really called 5-0..... Damn sun, did u not have the cash....fuck it who wants to eat cats anywayz

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Can you cook thread part II...

Olive Oil Goombah
05-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Thats funny, cuz i just went into a chinese joint the other day and right when i got in some black guy and his date were yellin at the chinese later complaining she was taking to long w/ the check...
SO dude got up and bounced....white man waiting gave the chinese lady the nod like 'he left' and she went out after him.....he eventually came back and paid.

Seemed like he overreacted cuz i happened to get the same waitress when they left and she was on top of everything for me.
He was cursin at little 4'11" chinese ladies....lol. Douche.

Guarded By Martyrs
05-12-2008, 04:50 PM

yesss.

Yeah Co-Sign to the fullest.

Curry is easily my favourite meal.

VZA
05-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Right, I'm usually fine with spicy food, by far the best capacity for it than any of my friends. But there was this one time about 2-3 months ago, when I'd been out drinking with a friend, and I went to my local kebab place, usually a get a meat feast pizza from them, but wasn't in the mood. I decided to get a chilli burger.

It wasn't spicy, just painful, as if I was eating a lemon that was on fire. My friend finished it and said it was fine, I had to run into the local Spar(english convenience store) and lift a pint of milk to stop the burning(I had no money left).

I don't know if it was just me, because my friend was fine when he ate it, but it was fucking horrible, even after all the milk it felt like somebody was peeling my tongue with a fork covered in piss.

6≤ Chambaz
05-12-2008, 04:55 PM

yesss.
I don't know what you're talking about. I've tried Indian cuisine in India and the UK, but it's the best here in Tallinn. It's not that spicy, it's tasty and it don't give you the "stomach cleansing"

6≤ Chambaz
05-12-2008, 04:56 PM
hahaaa, no way they really called 5-0..... Damn sun, did u not have the cash....fuck it who wants to eat cats anywayz
not only did she call the 5-0, but she screamed from the counter that she just did... and everybody was looking at me like Im some fuckin terrorist. crazy bitch

Prince Rai
05-12-2008, 05:02 PM
On another note, Portuguese food is brilliant, Nando's is Portuguese, they do loadsa chicken there, it's delicious.

did i just read Nandos???

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/princerai/nan.jpg

you know you opt for the "hot", the "extra hot" will get you shitting again.

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 05:09 PM
not only did she call the 5-0, but she screamed from the counter that she just did... and everybody was looking at me like Im some fuckin terrorist. crazy bitch

Fucken Terrorist...

VZA
05-12-2008, 05:10 PM
did i just read Nandos???

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/princerai/nan.jpg

you know you opt for the "hot", the "extra hot" will get you shitting again.

Full-Chicken(half chicken is for turd burglars and women), extra hot, sweetcorn, fries, plenty of sauce all over that shit.

NOM NOM NOM

6≤ Chambaz
05-12-2008, 05:12 PM
http://citizentom.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/terrorist.jpg

I DEMAND SPRING ROLLS

Prince Rai
05-12-2008, 05:13 PM
Full-Chicken(half chicken is for turd burglars and women), extra hot, sweetcorn, fries, plenty of sauce all over that shit.

NOM NOM NOM

word is bondage in this case.

you gotta do the full chicken. i have those lil vouchers they stamp in. if u ask they give em to you. for every like 4th visit you get 1/4, 1/2, whole chicken gradually.

Prince Rai
05-12-2008, 05:15 PM
I don't know what you're talking about. I've tried Indian cuisine in India and the UK, but it's the best here in Tallinn. It's not that spicy, it's tasty and it don't give you the "stomach cleansing"

hmm, interesting. i shud chek where "Tallinn" is and taste some indian there ifff i have time :P,

trust me till then, i cudnt care less. the stomach cleansing is on some yoga shit, might as well do it all.:b

6≤ Chambaz
05-12-2008, 05:18 PM
hmm, interesting. i shud chek where "Tallinn" is and taste some indian there ifff i have time :P,

trust me till then, i cudnt care less. the stomach cleansing is on some yoga shit, might as well do it all.:b

Earth-Northern Hemisphere-Europe-Baltic-Estonia-Tallinn

Prince Rai
05-12-2008, 05:20 PM
Earth-Northern Hemisphere-Europe-Baltic-Estonia-Tallinn

see you there!

VZA
05-12-2008, 05:20 PM
My family all like vegetarian indian food. It angers me.

6≤ Chambaz
05-12-2008, 05:22 PM
see you there!
ditto

Prince Rai
05-12-2008, 05:23 PM
dude, i went to a friend's bbq, and they were vegie (strict hindus), and they were bbqing potatoes and peppers and shit.

angered me further.

no beef/chicken/steak anything that will enrich me with natural protein.

VZA
05-12-2008, 05:25 PM
dude, i went to a friend's bbq, and they were vegie (strict hindus), and they were bbqing potatoes and peppers and shit.

angered me further.

It's horrible isn't it. I think a vegetarian BBQ is to cooking, what will smith is to hiphop.

HANZO
05-12-2008, 05:27 PM

angered me further.

allow. i would have walked out, and come back with a bucket of KFC.

about nando's man i got a collection of the extra hot toothpick. im gonna frame that shit on my wall. im crazy cause i insist on putting more hot sauce on that chicken. kills me all the time.

6≤ Chambaz
It's horrible isn't it. I think a vegetarian BBQ is to cooking, what will smith is to hiphop.
more like non-alcoholic beer, will smith was ill. he did good for hip-hop

Prince Rai

or penis to male anus.

6≤ Chambaz
05-12-2008, 05:32 PM
or penis to male anus.
Oh-oh, you didn't have to go there

GENERAL WISE
If you really said the shit from your 1st post, you seem like a jackass. Didn't warrant the cops lol, but still if it wasn't some sort of mis-understanding and you gave me that bullshit, "do you have flour etc" i would ask you to leave, if it wasn't my business, I would jiz in your spring rolls and gladly get fired.

INF
Ahahahaha

that gotta be some of the funniest shit ever. Thats foul that they called the cops and you had to bounce though. wtf. who does that kinda shit. Callin the mf cops.

this reminds me of when my homeboy ernesto told me bout when he got fired from this one place.

peep -

Ernesto worked at a Mexican Food place thats huge. Its 2 stories. Tons of ppl up in this bitch gettin drunk and all kinds of shit. Kids runnin wild. Its crazy.

Alright , so this lady is up at this window where you can see the workers (ernesto) making the food.

Lady - excuse me...

Ernesto - (he aint say shit and kept his head down)

Lady - Hey excuse me , I didnt get any guacamole on my tacos.

Ernesto - (looks up , says nothing , looks back down and continues to make food)

Lady - Hey whats Wrong with you? Where is your customer service?

Ernesto - Maybe its in the tacos. idk.

so this lady tells the manager and after they all talk he(the manager) tries to explain to ernesto how that was fucked up. HE was gonna let him keep his job but then this happened.

manager - we coulda lost her as a customer. what were you thinking?

Ernesto - Oh well , thats one less mouth to feed.

Dude got told to clock out and not come back.

It was funny at the time ,and I guess between us , but maybe its outta context getting typed out like this.

VZA
05-12-2008, 05:33 PM
I meant because will smith doesn't like to swear/vegetarian barbecues copy real barbecues but without meat.

I love the man as an actor, and that song summertime was good to dance to when I was like 10, but I don't consider him a proper hiphop act.

hectis
05-12-2008, 05:34 PM
chinese food is really good the chinese place in the city were I live is my favorite place to go to eat

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Damn I go make a few polls, make fun of a few Lakers/Celtics fans, and then come here only to see that this thread has gone off... Fuck.

6≤ Chambaz
05-12-2008, 05:36 PM
If you really said the shit from your 1st post, you seem like a jackass. Didn't warrant the cops lol, but still if it wasn't some sort of mis-understanding and you gave me that bullshit, "do you have flour etc" i would ask you to leave, if it wasn't my business, I would jiz in your spring rolls and gladly get fired.
I wasn't all up in her face asking for flour with foam coming out of my mouth, I was simply asking her in hopes of her understanding that she fucked up.

Prince Rai
05-12-2008, 05:36 PM

about nando's man i got a collection of the extra hot toothpick. im gonna frame that shit on my wall. im crazy cause i insist on putting more hot sauce on that chicken. kills me all the time.

i swear that sauce is one of the best around. i even by that from sainsburys just to put in sandwiches and stuff!

but yeah, i shud have just made my own way out of that bbq and handle things myself. hunter-gatherer style.

VZA
05-12-2008, 05:37 PM
Shit, how could we forget italian food? By far the best, that's not even an opinion, it's a fact.

I've been to various parts of africa and I can safely say that african food is by far the worst I've ever had.

"mmm, have some mango curry"

I'm serious, mango curry, who the fuck thought that up, that's even faggier than coconut korma.

6≤ Chambaz
05-12-2008, 05:39 PM
Europeans aren't allowed to like african food

Prince Rai
05-12-2008, 05:40 PM
LOL,

but yeah italian is def good default food if you dont know what to order.

pizza is just legendary. chicken and tuna and olives... thats the personal one..

Guarded By Martyrs
My family all like vegetarian indian food. It angers me.

And so it should !!!!!

angered me further.

Hahahaha
You know !!!!!!!!

Also has anyone tried Thai food ?
I went to a resturant about a year ago...
It was one of the nicest meals I have ever had...
A mix between Oriental & Curry...I recommend it.

STYLE
Estonia is dangerously close to Norway
watch it Rai.

VZA
05-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Not even africans like african food.

Morrocan food is quite good actually, I should be more open minded about these things, but the mango curry thing really pissed me off.

English food is pretty shit except for roast dinners. Yorkshire puddings, roast beef or chicken, roast potatoes, carrots, gravy, broccoli, NOM NOM NOM.

hectis
05-12-2008, 05:42 PM
I hate pasta

Prince Rai
05-12-2008, 05:42 PM
i got my bullet proof boxers on. nobody be thinking about trippin.

VZA
05-12-2008, 05:43 PM
Thai food is nice sometimes. They rip off indian food though(even though most indian food is ripped off from persians and english, chicken tikka is english, and dansahk, vindaloo, jalfriezhi and others are persian), some thai restaurants still do big maranated chickens, which are much nicer than their curries, even though it's essentially the same.

6≤ Chambaz
05-12-2008, 05:43 PM
Estonia is dangerously close to Norway
watch it Rai.

wow you know geography. estonia is actually more close to Russia. and that is the danger of it.

Prince Rai
05-12-2008, 05:44 PM
I hate pasta

what?? :O

tuna pasta is further default foods if u dnt know what youre doing at those food aisles.

6≤ Chambaz
05-12-2008, 05:45 PM

tuna pasta is further default foods if u dnt know what youre doing at those food aisles.
Ugh. I hate tuna and any other fish, apart from "fish and chips". Pasta is the shit tho'. Bolognaise, or that shit with bacon are just great

hectis
05-12-2008, 05:47 PM

the only pasta I ever liked is lasagna but It could be that the spaghetti and other pastas I had were not good cuz the people who made it do not know how to make it

Prince Rai
05-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Ugh. I hate tuna and any other fish, apart from "fish and chips". Pasta is the shit tho'. Bolognaise, or that shit with bacon are just great

id rather make that at home tho,

buying pasta meals outside is ex[ensive shit!!! i work at brent cross, and m&s charge like 2quid sumin sumin.

thats financial raping

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Fuck it, why not? Mayonnaise is distgusting...

Rame
05-12-2008, 05:49 PM
I meant because will smith doesn't like to swear/vegetarian barbecues copy real barbecues but without meat.

I love the man as an actor, and that song summertime was good to dance to when I was like 10, but I don't consider him a proper hiphop act.

Didn't Ghost say he wouldn't swear anymore, a while back.

http://www.hetbruggetje.nl/images/specialiteiten/Doner%20Bord.jpg

This is my shit. Only chili sauce though, no garlic.

And every now and then one of these:

http://www.akhisarhaber.net/reklam/aperative/images/lahmacun%5B1%5D.jpg

HANZO
05-12-2008, 05:50 PM

buying pasta meals outside is ex[ensive shit!!! i work at brent cross, and m&s charge like 2quid sumin sumin.

thats financial raping

foods a rip off now. 17% food inflation here in England.

6≤ Chambaz

thats financial raping
Over here, you can buy a kilo of spaghetti for about 60p, a kilo of tomatoes for about 40p, some carrots- another 40p, kilo of mince for 2-3 pounds and voila. Cheapest great dinner formula.

Guarded By Martyrs
Fuck it, why not? Mayonnaise is distgusting...

Hahahaha...Man I love that stuff.

What about Salad Cream...you like that ?

Prince Rai
the only pasta I ever liked is lasagna but It could be that the spaghetti and other pastas I had were not good cuz the people who made it do not know how to make it

yeah u gotta have it right. lasagne is great pasta. different from the usual pastas u get, thats why they seem more substantial. chicken lasagne gets me hungry any time.

but u gta get urself a good italian :chef: to make bravissimo pasta n all.

VZA
05-12-2008, 05:51 PM

thats financial raping

Brent cross... Good times...

*sigh*

How I miss london.

But yeah, it's definitely not worth buying pasta in restaurants, it's so pricy, and you can make it much better at home as long as you're not a total spastic.

I made pasta for the family tonight :)

The only time pasta is good when it ain't home cooked is sainsburys PENNA AL FORNO WITH CHICKEN. That right there is erection worthy, but it's always crap when someone tries to make it.

hectis
05-12-2008, 05:53 PM
mayo is good but I hate miracle whip nastiest stuff ever made

Prince Rai
05-12-2008, 05:54 PM

man i hate mayo too. i just dont get it at all.

i always slap some ketchup as replacemnt.

VZA
05-12-2008, 05:54 PM
A few of my friends from the newcastle area like this thing called parmo, it looks horrible:
http://drinksoakedtrotsforwar.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/parmo.jpg
It's like, flattened chicken or turkey, covered in cheese with chips and grease and crust and stuff. Doesn't look nice but it's newcastles equivalent of meth.

HANZO
05-12-2008, 05:55 PM
to make burger sauce jus mix ketchup and mayonaise. thats a sik sauce.

Prince Rai
Brent cross... Good times...

*sigh*

How I miss london.

But yeah, it's definitely not worth buying pasta in restaurants, it's so pricy, and you can make it much better at home as long as you're not a total spastic.

I made pasta for the family tonight :)

The only time pasta is good when it ain't home cooked is sainsburys PENNA AL FORNO WITH CHICKEN. That right there is erection worthy, but it's always crap when someone tries to make it.

once u get the hang of it, making pasta is like the easiest thing.

and then u get experimental and mae better shit! i always add the lil spice, always ends up daylicious.

6≤ Chambaz
Mayo is good with 3 things- eggs, pancakes and pelmeni

Prince Rai
05-12-2008, 05:57 PM
A few of my friends from the newcastle area like this thing called parmo, it looks horrible:
It's like, flattened chicken or turkey, covered in cheese with chips and grease and crust and stuff. Doesn't look nice but it's newcastles equivalent of meth.

damn that looks like puke tho... loll

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 05:58 PM

Disgusting, too. Shit is nasty looking. And Mayo is only good when it's in the trash.

Mayonesa es pura Basura!

HANZO
05-12-2008, 05:59 PM
English food is terrible. first it jus doesnt look good, second it has a negative impact on your heart.

hectis
05-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Mayo is good with 3 things- eggs, pancakes and pelmeni

pancakes?

King Tron 1

Yo your peach cobbler look like throw up, why did you bring us throw up for, Mrs. Duboir?

VZA
once u get the hang of it, making pasta is like the easiest thing.

and then u get experimental and mae better shit! i always add the lil spice, always ends up daylicious.

Herbs are my specialty. I used to work in a restaurant as a kitchen porter/assistant chef, so I'm pretty handy with kitchen knives. I dice up a massive handful of parsley and basil, and bang that in. It's always nice to have some fresh basil on top after it's cooked.

Plenty of salt and pepper too, and a few splashes of tabasco.

6≤ Chambaz
05-12-2008, 06:01 PM
pancakes?
yep. EPP- eggs pancakes and pelmeni

VZA
05-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Yo your peach cobbler look like throw up, why did you bring us throw up for, Mrs. Duboir?

SAY SORRY!

OK, Mrs Duboir, I'm sorry your peach cobbler look like throw up.

hectis
05-12-2008, 06:03 PM
yep. EPP- eggs pancakes and pelmeni

I never heard of any one using mayo with pancakes b4 only syrup and butter

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 06:05 PM
Peanut-Butter and Pancakes? Anyone? Anyone?

Rame
05-12-2008, 06:07 PM
http://www.suikerinfo.nl/images/categorie/thumbart/34.jpg

6≤ Chambaz
05-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Yo, let me introduce you to some Russian food which I find absolutely amazing

1. Pelmeni

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/49/Pelmeni.jpg/690px-Pelmeni.jpg

It's basically a meatball made out of a mixture of pork, lamb and beef wrapped in thin dough. Brilliant

2. Vareniki

Same concept as above, but the filling is potatoes/mushrooms

3. "Cold" soup aka okroshka

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/52/Kefir-okroshka.jpg/800px-Kefir-okroshka.jpg

looks disgusting. tastes absolutely brilliant on a sunny day, when served really cold. it's basically kefir (a sour dairy product) with herbs, potatoes, sausages and in most cases, beetroot

4. Borsh

This is the Wu-Tang Clan of russian soups. Potatoes, lamb, herbs, beetroot + sourcream. Damn, russians are strange people, but they can cook some of the illest shit

http://www.cookuk.co.uk/images/borsch/borsch_8.jpg

and the best thing about these is you can buy all these foods, come home, just add boiling water and presto !

6≤ Chambaz
05-12-2008, 06:10 PM
I never heard of any one using mayo with pancakes b4 only syrup and butter

mayoniase/sourcream + pancakes= ill

another really good way to eat pancakes is sourcream+sugar+lemon. deelish

Guarded By Martyrs
05-12-2008, 06:37 PM
to make burger sauce jus mix ketchup and mayonaise. thats a sik sauce.

Yeah that nice

pancakes?

Yeah I know...Thats nuts !!!!

Peanut-Butter and Pancakes? Anyone? Anyone?

No Way !!!!
Syrup or lemon and sugar...
crÍpes are nice with Chocolate sauce...I had that on holiday it was very nice.

mayoniase/sourcream + pancakes= ill

another really good way to eat pancakes is sourcream+sugar+lemon. deelish

Sour Cream as well ???

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 06:40 PM
^^^ How you gonna say that Peanut-Butter on Pancakes is nasty, but Mayo isn't? At least PB doesn't conflict with the nature of pancakes. Add some fuckin strawberries and bananas, and shieeetttt...

6≤ Chambaz
05-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Sour Cream as well ???

mayonnaise or sourcream

sourcream with lemon and sugar

GOAT Pancakes

EAGLE EYE
05-12-2008, 06:42 PM
what the fuck is this site becoming food network or some shit?!!!

6≤ Chambaz
05-12-2008, 06:43 PM
Well it did go off topic quite quickly

Guarded By Martyrs
05-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Makes a change^ Hahahaha

Hang on Tron...You don't think I put Mayonnaise on my Pankakes do You ?

I love Mayonnaise on Chicken Salad...Thats about it really.

But yeah fruit works well...
Especially Blueberries and Bannas.

All I can eat Peanut Butter with is toast.

EAGLE EYE
05-12-2008, 06:45 PM
ongh..........

lets discuss pandas

Guarded By Martyrs
05-12-2008, 06:47 PM
What as a delicacy???
They don't eat them...do they ?

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 06:50 PM
Opening a jar of mayonnaise is disgusting, let alone utilizing it...

JASPER
05-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Mayo haters will have to go.

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 07:49 PM
Bye-Bye then...

JASPER
05-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Try mixing it with ketchup, it's like the best things since wireless remote controls.

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 08:00 PM
Damn it's like the whole car ride part from Pulp Fiction all over again...

http://theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/1207capture_pulpfiction01.jpg

JASPER
05-12-2008, 08:01 PM
Yeah and if you're gonna stay hating on the mayo... I'll have to blow yours brains all over the backseat and skull fuck you using the godsauce as lubricant.

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 08:11 PM
HAahaha Godsauce. Damn...

JASPER
05-12-2008, 08:13 PM
I'm not really that anal about the mayo though, I'm just trying to make it so that every thread on the first page has my name after it, but there are just too many that leave me speechless.

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 08:14 PM
And I'm sure that I'm not helping huh?

JASPER
05-12-2008, 08:18 PM
It doesn't matter now, I've given up. I mean, what the hell I got to do with that sneaker thread, the blackula lasbo one and not to forget Durags coming out party.

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 08:19 PM
If I may suggest that you keep it simple and insult the last poster.

JASPER
05-12-2008, 08:20 PM
I'm not really good at insulting people.

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Then keep it simpler by calling the last poster a bitch and move on...

JASPER
05-12-2008, 08:25 PM
But you're not a bitch. You're a kind person of the male sex.

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 08:28 PM
Then I guess your quest for posting supremacy is over for now, I'm afraid...

JASPER
05-12-2008, 08:32 PM
'Fraid so...

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 08:33 PM
Hope you get that admin job in the future then, I suppose.

JASPER
05-12-2008, 08:40 PM
I'm kind of giving up on that. But thanks anyway.

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Alright nice discussing irrelevant shit on this thread.

JASPER
05-12-2008, 08:42 PM
My pleasure!

chiba
05-13-2008, 01:07 AM
:i u shouldve said egg rolls instead of spring rolls

+)

EAGLE EYE
05-13-2008, 01:46 AM
:i u shouldve said egg rolls instead of spring rolls

+)

are egg rolls whats hot in the streets these days?

KERZO
05-13-2008, 07:02 AM
tsk tsk sixer....just buy some spring rolls and make them at home you lazy bastard :lmao:

6≤ Chambaz
05-13-2008, 07:35 AM
tsk tsk sixer....just buy some spring rolls and make them at home you lazy bastard :lmao:
Yes, Im sorry for being lazy after 10 hours straight at work without a lunchbreak.

chiba
05-13-2008, 02:45 PM

truss me :hooray:

King Tron 1
05-13-2008, 02:49 PM

Yep, there sellin like hotcakes...

TheWolf
05-13-2008, 02:56 PM
They may be out of spring rolls, but they got a fresh batch of chicken on its way.

http://www.oneinchpunch.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/crazy-vida1.jpg