PDA

View Full Version : As- Salaam Alaikum

Fatal Guillotine
05-12-2008, 08:50 PM
Over the last few weeks i have come under the jurisidiction that their a microcosm of negativity in the forums of wu tang corp. Lately i have been peeping the forums and theirs a slew of thread disrespecting this person...that person and the other person. Negative thoughts only leads to negative outcome. So as more threads appear more insults are posted. Its sorta becoming redundant. Some members chose not to post anymore, Some chose to deactivate their account never to return to this site. it is starting to move from general chat to other forums on the corp more and more. The main reason i chose to become a member because i always was and always will be a wu fan. I figure there would be a aura of seriousness here in forums, BUT there isn't. It becomes frustrating because it doesnt stop....it continues. i feel that their is too much damn negativity here...and i myself becoming part of this negativity. This isnt me, im pretty easy-going, But I fed up with the b.s. thats going on here....So Im Leaving.

I want to say P.E.A.C.E. to the following members:

Sunny Winters(i hope you continue to drop science over a ktl, hold me down kid)
Blackula(stay sexy and stay sweet...i wont forget you)
Sicka(Take care homie)
Ms. Rza(you'll always be a friend and i'll always be there for you. REMEMBER THAT)
Queen Of Poetry-(My Wisdom Body....your deeper then most women i know)
Skampoe-(Lol....stay crazy.)
Tha Shaolin Assassin-(We never really got along but deep down i think you a pretty cool dude)

anybody that want hit me up can send me a pm on my myspace at:

myspace.com/allahs_son

INF
05-12-2008, 08:58 PM
You just showed up. This is laughs. Maybe Mash Will come back if enough new members say good bye.

Fatal Guillotine
05-12-2008, 09:10 PM
im serious homie im gone. Stay Up.

EAGLE EYE
05-12-2008, 09:12 PM
you leaving us because george bush is taking away your FEMA trailer and public wifi isnt he?

SKAMPOE
05-12-2008, 09:15 PM
all i want to say is,

THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT!

any one who takes this shit seriously,
shows n proves they really aint got a life!

2 me, this here is like a ''interactive'' reality tv show, i tune in for a couple of laughs n tune da fuck right out!

no disrespect to any one
aaaaaaaaaaahh whut da fuck am i sayin fuck all ya faggits!

HANZO
05-12-2008, 09:16 PM
for real a serious forum is something like "the unified islamic soceities of Qatar and Oman working for the development of the arab world.com"

hectis
05-12-2008, 09:17 PM
lol

hectis
05-12-2008, 09:18 PM
people put too much in into wu tang corp

EAGLE EYE
05-12-2008, 09:24 PM
all i want to say is,

THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT!

any one who takes this shit seriously,
shows n proves they really aint got a life!

2 me, this here is like a ''interactive'' reality tv show, i tune in for a couple of laughs n tune da fuck right out!

no disrespect to any one
aaaaaaaaaaahh whut da fuck am i sayin fuck all ya faggits!

dont lie, you love posting when your high as fuck just as much as i love ripping on 44 yr. old serbians when intoxicated

SKAMPOE
05-12-2008, 09:25 PM
i say close this thread and delete it n act like it never happened n lets go back to bashing duh gheys while listening to wu/killa beez mp3z

SKAMPOE
05-12-2008, 09:26 PM
dont lie, you love posting when your high as fuck just as much as i love ripping on 44 yr. old serbians when intoxicated
how am i lieing, dats da point of posting here!
i have never denied or said da opposite ever!

EAGLE EYE
05-12-2008, 09:35 PM
hey piggy guess what im cooking for dinner right now this very minute....

ill give ya a hint:

Its healthier than hamburgers and when they are alive they look like blackula's meat flaps...

??????

SKAMPOE
05-12-2008, 09:39 PM
turkey faces?

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/781076/2/istockphoto_781076_turkey_face.jpg
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/781076/2/istockphoto_781076_turkey_face.jpg

EAGLE EYE
05-12-2008, 09:40 PM
turkey burgers u meat head

GENERAL WISE
05-12-2008, 09:45 PM
nah

SKAMPOE
05-12-2008, 09:45 PM
turkey faces?

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/781076/2/istockphoto_781076_turkey_face.jpg[/quotquote=NBAJAM;1168403]turkey burgers u meat heade]

[
stoopid dummy i know, dats y i said turkey faces,

INF
05-12-2008, 09:46 PM
the times where I really took things serious here , I had shit else (no life). I can understand that. Its better in the end to take part in the rest of the wrld. every now and then , its good to get away though. I cant call it.

HLTSDgvfeBw

Fatal Guillotine
05-13-2008, 09:14 AM
just that its all of nonsense on this site its starting to turn into the corpse

Prince Rai
05-13-2008, 10:02 AM
Over the last few weeks i have come under the jurisidiction that their a microcosm of negativity in the forums of wu tang corp.

This statement shows the naivity of your entire post. On the outset I would like to say that this is not trying to offend you, but it mst be said that not enough thought has been given here.

Microcosm is a smaller reflection of the world at large. You admit the frailty of the forums in reflection of the world at large.

Does it not occur to you, then, that what is happening here is no different in the bigger world. If you can keep yourself upright and sustained on forums, then you may even have the ability to blank out the bllshit that happens in the outside world.

Mods try to keep some integrity around here, but at least you hold try and filter where you post and what you post

I hate BS, but i can still engage in useful debates here as well.

You are bigger than this kid!

HANZO
05-13-2008, 10:09 AM
dude couldnt get what he wanted. he stalked the female posters to an extent where it got a bit too freaky. then when someone disagrees with his islamic anecdotes he gets all upset.

Prince Rai
05-13-2008, 10:35 AM
dude couldnt get what he wanted. he stalked the female posters to an extent where it got a bit too freaky. then when someone disagrees with his islamic anecdotes he gets all upset.

i can mention another person who does this bro. But at then end of the day, people need consistency.

Fatal Guillotine
05-13-2008, 09:33 PM
do fuck yourself with blackula's dildo Han

Dokuro
05-13-2008, 09:39 PM
http://i22.ebayimg.com/01/i/06/b7/60/f3_1_b.JPG