PDA

View Full Version : TSA's relatives in the new Resident Evil 5 game..

EAGLE EYE
05-13-2008, 12:25 AM
ILuP43jcaXw

this shit looks i'll...

whatchu think?

GENERAL WISE
05-13-2008, 12:56 AM
Imma download it as soon it goes to PC :yessad:

TSA
05-13-2008, 01:10 AM
that's dope. i was never a fan of resident evil games due to blowy camera angles and liking the smell of their own asses so much that they forget to make the game fun

but that's a pretty accurate looking africa, though idk what african country has B-ball courts.

im mean, im sure they have them, duh, but idk where does it take place?

EAGLE EYE
05-13-2008, 01:12 AM
i dont know but i heard people complained saying it was racist cuz u play as a white cop killing africans..

but in retrospect, look at gta san andreas, where you play as CJ and can kill white cops and mostly white cracka snappaz

ya sniffz duh farts?

TSA
05-13-2008, 01:24 AM
yeah but white ppl are ahead in the racism game after segergation and therefore have to wait a bit while black ppl tie their shoe and catch up, so it's justified

*Sniff Sniffz

it's probably south africa, in that case they probably have B-ball courts cause they don't count, and every hollywood thing concerning africa is about south africa, so yeah.

discovery channel has the outskirts of ethiopia kenya and sudan locked down padlock

Tony Bandana
05-13-2008, 01:34 AM
TSA what are the good games out there guy..

PitFall
Donky Kong?

EAGLE EYE
05-13-2008, 01:37 AM
alls i know is i need to get a 360 or ps3 and that new GTA IV so i can murk wutangcorp people in it..

TSA
05-13-2008, 01:40 AM
Donky Kong is over rated, i don't think i've ever played pitfall
im a big history and politics nerd so civilizations III was the SHIT for me
nobody can fuck with the lord as persia, the immortals are unmatched (until shit gets real)

also Vendetta was dope, Tony hawk 3, all of Super nintendo accept noah's ark in 3d, the new GTA, the new mario kart, super mario sunshine(i liked it), and yeah

im loyal to nintendo too, so don't ask me about anything outside that realm cause they can all eat a dolly dick.

Tony Bandana
05-13-2008, 01:45 AM
ok what about NBA2k8 i like the sports ones/

TSA
05-13-2008, 01:50 AM
oh, any b-ball game does it for me but i don't remember names, im not into video games that much, so yeah.

i REALLY liked NBAStreet and NBA2k i think 6 or 5 or something.

Ballers was fucking queer.

btw your a secondary

KERZO
05-13-2008, 06:59 AM
TSA what are the good games out there guy..

PitFall
Donky Kong?

this guy is so a secondary....can anyone be this moronic and be a real person?