PDA

View Full Version : Yo 2Pac Had Mad Luv For The Wu Or Meth For Sure

Tony Bandana
05-13-2008, 01:43 AM
...i alwayz forget Method Man & Redman are on that one joint with DPG on All Eyez On ME

and the one track he uses the sample verse from Meths Bring The Pain..

why do i feel Pac luved the east more then the media would have us believe.. He fuckin hated Puffy and Biggie though. hahahaha wow

and i dont blame him one bit.

illlx
05-13-2008, 02:49 AM
that joint was suposed to be on the dogg food album....inspectah deck was also supposed to be on it, as you hear at the end "rebel ins your highness"

Sinistarr
05-13-2008, 02:55 AM
2pac was scared of Wu-Tang, he would've got fucked up so badly, if Mobb Deep werent cool with Wu they would've got a bigger serving on hit em up

ALCATRAZ
05-13-2008, 02:59 AM
2pac was scared of Wu-Tang, he would've got fucked up so badly, if Mobb Deep werent cool with Wu they would've got a bigger serving on hit em up
2pac was scared of wu-tang? cracka please...it was PAC who got meth's chain back when it got snatched out here in cali..........it was PAC who was gonna sign Wu tang to MAKAVELI records b4 his passing...... wu tang respected pac and pac respected wu tang... and to the threadstarter, pac loved the east coast and worked with many east coast rappers throughout his career..... as a matter of fact, most of the outlaw immortalz are from new jerz

KLIION JENSEN
05-13-2008, 10:11 AM
and to the threadstarter, pac loved the east coast and worked with many east coast rappers throughout his career..... as a matter of fact, most of the outlaw immortalz are from new jerz

i was gonna say, aint Pac originally from the east coast ??

and does anybody have any of the tracks from the album he did with Boot Camp Click ??

Tony Bandana
05-13-2008, 10:36 AM

hahahaha

you smoke dat good shit lol

6 Chambaz
05-13-2008, 10:40 AM
2pac was scared of wu-tang? cracka please...it was PAC who got meth's chain back when it got snatched out here in cali..........it was PAC who was gonna sign Wu tang to MAKAVELI records b4 his passing...... wu tang respected pac and pac respected wu tang... and to the threadstarter, pac loved the east coast and worked with many east coast rappers throughout his career..... as a matter of fact, most of the outlaw immortalz are from new jerz
on point. Tony, listen to the track "School" on No Said Date til the very end.

6 Chambaz
05-13-2008, 10:41 AM
bullshit

JEM
05-13-2008, 10:48 AM
2pac was scared of wu-tang? cracka please...it was PAC who got meth's chain back when it got snatched out here in cali..........

no bro...it was deck's chain..not mef's...get it right

buckshotstheone
05-13-2008, 11:11 AM
yeah pac was definately scared of wu. that's why he went after fake gangsters like Mobb Deep (biggie being the exception....we all know biggie did real shit)

either way though, pac was a little bitch so he needed some big dogs on his side or else he would be exposed for the pussy that he really was

VZA
05-13-2008, 11:21 AM

Makaveli records would have been the shit.

6 Chambaz
05-13-2008, 11:53 AM
Makaveli records would have been the shit.
2Pac, Gang Starr, Outlawz, Big Daddy kane, Wu.... Damn !

Kenny Powers
05-13-2008, 01:18 PM
it was PAC who got meth's chain back when it got snatched out here in cali

wasnt it was rebel INS' chain? Ive heard many different versions of that story

Rame
05-13-2008, 01:30 PM
^ It was.

Focus Man
05-13-2008, 02:47 PM
i was gonna say, aint Pac originally from the east coast ??

and does anybody have any of the tracks from the album he did with Boot Camp Click ??

ya homie, i got a lot of the tracks Pac did for the One Nation album. PM me and i'll hook u up.

Focus Man
05-13-2008, 02:53 PM
yeah pac was definately scared of wu. that's why he went after fake gangsters like Mobb Deep (biggie being the exception....we all know biggie did real shit)

either way though, pac was a little bitch so he needed some big dogs on his side or else he would be exposed for the pussy that he really was

Pac a pussy?? c'mon man, call it like it is. dont stir up fairytales of how pac was scared of wu tang, get outta here. So whoever he didnt have beef with...he was scared of? thats ur logic??? fuck outta here dolphin. Pac was held up to gun point by armed robbers and the little nigga refused to lay down and he attempted to blast em back by pulling out his own gun. Dude didn't fear armed robbers attempting to take his life, so y the fuck would he fear a group of rappers? Besides, Pac had mad love for the Wu and the Wu had love for Pac.

buckshotstheone
05-13-2008, 03:03 PM
Pac a pussy?? c'mon man, call it like it is. dont stir up fairytales of how pac was scared of wu tang, get outta here. So whoever he didnt have beef with...he was scared of? thats ur logic??? fuck outta here dolphin. Pac was held up to gun point by armed robbers and the little nigga refused to lay down and he attempted to blast em back by pulling out his own gun. Dude didn't fear armed robbers attempting to take his life, so y the fuck would he fear a group of rappers? Besides, Pac had mad love for the Wu and the Wu had love for Pac.

dolphin?

Sean
05-13-2008, 03:26 PM
^ aaaaahahahahahaha that's what I was about to say

And yeah 2pac and Wu respected each other. And 2pac was from New York

Edgar Erebus
05-13-2008, 04:46 PM
And DJ Premier is from Houston. Does it make any fucking point?

Sean
05-13-2008, 07:55 PM
^ nah i was just saying it cause someone earlier said they think he is from the east coast, i was confirming. Not saying it means anything. Anyway, no need to be a dick about it.

ALCATRAZ
05-13-2008, 08:20 PM
Sorry I didn't know it was INS I always heard it was Mef... sorry for the mix up

But yea Makaveli records woulda been ill fareal... so many dope artists on there, wu tang, boot camp clik, bdk, tha list goes on...... and to fam who asked me bout pac bein from east coast yea he was born in brooklyn raised in b-more moved out to marin when he was in his late teens...

ALCATRAZ
05-13-2008, 08:24 PM

pac also shot at cops.... it often goes untold but he got into a shootout when he seen a brotha gettin harrassed and popped a cop in his butt lol.... tha case was dropped because it turns out the cops were intoxicated at the time and the pistols they had were from the evidence room.....

on top of that....when pac and big were living together pac caught a gun charge because junior mafia left their hammers at tha spot and pac didnt wanna snitch.... he aint hav a ny gun license so they tried 2 throw tha book at him but it got resolved when they found out it was junior mafias guns.....pac was a real nigga fuck wat tha haters say