PDA

View Full Version : To spot a secondary

TSA
05-13-2008, 12:48 AM
1. Nobody goes straight to general chat when they register, nobody, because they're here looking for wutang, and therefore go for some wutang in wutangforum or the hip hop shop.

2. Your not gonna log on, and on post 3 be familiar with all the inside jokes and shit. even if you looked at gen chat before registering for a week, it still wouldn't make sense, it's all a bunch of character jokes and inside jokes.

3. anyone with less then 1000 posts that are never online when general wise is online is a secondary

4. gimmicks, gimmicks are a dead giveaway

5. being humorous before post 100 is a dead giveaway

6. randomness in avatars and sigs

7. randomness in names

8. posting more in gen chat then anywhere else before post 700

9. knowing who's who before post 2000. I didn't even start looking at ppls names until 5000, everyone was just "some wucorp faggot"

10. inability to get mad, new ppl take offense quick, that's why wuforum is the best place to drop some heat, cause they get mad, after a while ppl get it and don't get mad.

i see ya'll

EAGLE EYE
05-13-2008, 12:54 AM
and the blue print has been chiseled in stone

Robert
05-13-2008, 01:07 AM
Often have alliteration in their names like Dorian Dremo and Timmy Tuffnutz.

Visionz
05-13-2008, 01:07 AM
true there, I didn't know general chat existed for about 2,000 post. I was here originally just for droppin lyrics and wantin to talk high-level thoughts will fellow Wu heads up in KTL.

Visionz
05-13-2008, 01:12 AM
Often have alliteration in their names like Dorian Dremo and Timmy Tuffnutz.
hmmmm, interesting....how many people (characters) here got names like that? remember when eD used to be on a crusade with that shit, I bet dude was probably like half the secondaries he'd accuse others of. After Heats shit and ol' dude having a love-affair-over-the-internet with someone that didn't exist :lmao: people was paranoid like a muthfucka, people still don't believe ANYONE is a girl when they sign up hahahahah

GENERAL WISE
05-13-2008, 01:12 AM
true there, I didn't know general chat existed for about 2,000 post. I was here originally just for droppin lyrics and wantin to talk high-level thoughts will fellow Wu heads up in KTL.

Same here, I used to post regularly in KTL, hip hop spot and Wutang chambs and that was it.

Visionz
05-13-2008, 01:14 AM
yeah, I remember that, before you took on the whole shock-artist persona right? I forget about that (KTL)

STYLE
05-13-2008, 01:14 AM
it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this forum out.

i went from graphics to ktl to genchat. all before 1000 posts.

i was gettin laughs within 150 posts.

i was a god within 2000.

bet you don't even know my secondary do you?

oh shit!!!! style has a secondary??!?!?!

Visionz
05-13-2008, 01:15 AM
it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this forum out.

i went from graphics to ktl to genchat. all before 1000 posts.

i was gettin laughs within 150 posts.

i was a god within 2000.

bet you don't even know my secondary do you?

oh shit!!!! style has a secondary??!?!?!

c'mon VZA, I'm the supersleuth of this forum shit

STYLE
05-13-2008, 01:20 AM
c'mon VZA, I'm the supersleuth of this forum shit

hahahahahahahah!!!!!

wow! that would make me god. my only begotten son, sent here to be sacrificed.......

Robert
05-13-2008, 01:23 AM
So......

Dorian Dremo is Huggah.

Timmy Tuffnutz is Robby who is my secondary.

Philosophy is Gen Wise.

anyone else?

Visionz
05-13-2008, 01:24 AM
hahahahahahahah!!!!!

wow! that would make me god. my only begotten son, sent here to be sacrificed.......

yes, tied up with a pretty little bow and everything

Robert
05-13-2008, 01:24 AM
My question to you guys is how do we unveil a tertiary account?

Visionz
05-13-2008, 01:26 AM
So......

Dorian Dremo is Huggah.

Timmy Tuffnutz is Robby who is my secondary.

Philosophy is Gen Wise.

anyone else?

maybe Robby is Timmy but you can't be Robby dude, very eD-like in your approach there aiming for paranoia, ^O^

Visionz
05-13-2008, 01:27 AM
My question to you guys is how do we unveil a tertiary account?

hell Robert, you just confess right? or is that meant to get others to confess?

Robert
05-13-2008, 01:28 AM
Hahahahaha!!!

STYLE
05-13-2008, 01:30 AM
nicky tooch is my secondary.....

duh

duh

duh

duuuuuuhhh

Visionz
05-13-2008, 01:31 AM

duh

duh

duh

duuuuuuhhh

http://search.cpan.org/src/MJD/txt2slides/Example-2/bullshit-lg.jpg
(notice the contemplative look in the eye)

Robert
05-13-2008, 01:36 AM
In all seriousness, I think tertiary accounts are more prominent then we think. I think CharlesJones could well be a tertiary.

Visionz
05-13-2008, 01:43 AM
In all seriousness, I think tertiary accounts are more prominent then we think. I think CharlesJones could well be a tertiary.there's a certain phsycoticness to CJ's post that seems hard to duplicate, I've felt the same way at times (like the dude's too pathetic to be real) but then I think no way, to willing come up with the constant lapses in logic intentionally would be too much. CJ's real, though he did himself have a secondary, Tobacco Jones.

Les would be a prime one for me, that dude ain't real imo

TSA
05-13-2008, 01:45 AM
i dont have any secondaries, or firstdaries since this is a shared account (tho white tsa only watches and doesn't post)

but yeah, i didn't go to genchat till like, 5000 posts or something. it was this november and i was busting nuts over 8 diagrams. Then i made a TSA appreciation thread huggah made hilarious pictures of my nose, i made a tsa's nose appreciation thread and it was history from there.

but i came on here to talk about wutang in wu forum, figure out what was going on in the rap world on hip hop forum and get beats and shit i wouldn't find anywhere else, i thought ppl that posted in gen chat were faggots cause they log on to talk about gay shit like walking dogs (back then)

when heat, ben, huggah, robby, bis fan(lol), tek, and so other characters were at their height was when i decided to give it a shot.

but i didn't start paying attention to ppls names till then, the only person i knew was zig zag and heyzues cause of font colors.

Robert
05-13-2008, 01:47 AM
I remember when eD was around in some thread 7EL7 (Sunny's secondary) was pretending to be eD's secondary. Or maybe eD was saying it was his so it would get deleted, I can't remember. I think it's time the gawd is allowed back.

TSA
05-13-2008, 01:48 AM

duh

duh

duh

duuuuuuhhh
AHAHAHAHAHahhahaHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHhahAHHH!!!!HAHAH

(if this is true) GOOD-FUCKING-WORK! ahahahahaha!!!!

a sappy blackula loving italian dude, with a hint of early game racism to had the negro tracks..gold.

then again he said blackula called him or something in his recent sap fest so idk if i buy it 100%

Visionz
05-13-2008, 01:54 AM
AHAHAHAHAHahhahaHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHhahAHHH!!!!HAHAH

(if this is true) GOOD-FUCKING-WORK! ahahahahaha!!!!

a sappy blackula loving italian dude, with a hint of early game racism to had the negro tracks..gold.

then again he said blackula called him or something in his recent sap fest so idk if i buy it 100%smoke and mirrors for my direct hit with VZA

Visionz
05-13-2008, 01:56 AM
I remember when eD was around in some thread 7EL7 (Sunny's secondary) was pretending to be eD's secondary. Or maybe eD was saying it was his so it would get deleted, I can't remember. I think it's time the gawd is allowed back.
eD and Shao exist in the same vacuum space in the internet-post continuim?? and think he wouldn't even be the fattest one in here anymore. (looks over at Skamp) it'd definetly be interesting

11th Chamber
05-13-2008, 01:57 AM

duh

duh

duh

duuuuuuhhh

naw, I dont think so.

He's too deep into his Cleveland bullshit

Robert
05-13-2008, 02:00 AM
I heard rumblings that one of the Vats was a secondary.....

Visionz
05-13-2008, 02:00 AM
I heard rumblings that one of the Vats was a secondary.....
names?

Robert
05-13-2008, 02:02 AM
names?

PALEHORSE ;)

Visionz
05-13-2008, 02:03 AM
PALEHORSE ;)
drunken robin hood huh?

Robert
05-13-2008, 02:06 AM
drunken robin hood huh?

Lol.

I wish I knew my brother's password. I could be all up in that account with mod powers and he wouldn't even know because he doesn't have a computer at the moment.

Visionz
05-13-2008, 02:08 AM
Lol.

I wish I knew my brother's password. I could be all up in that account with mod powers and he wouldn't even know because he doesn't have a computer at the moment. your brother the mod? I thought that was just some bullshit to get "....." upset

Robert
05-13-2008, 02:10 AM
your brother the mod? I thought that was just some bullshit to get "....." upset

What's bullshit? Pat Bateman is modding the album reviews section.

Visionz
05-13-2008, 02:15 AM
What's bullshit? Pat Bateman is modding the album reviews section.
there was thread where he just kept telling dude he was gonna ban him (but not actually doing it) thought he was just using his Vatican status to play boogie man with the dude (the thread was good for quite a few laughs) I was unaware of his modship

6 Chambaz
05-13-2008, 02:15 AM
who the fuck is 3x12 Chambaz is what I wanna know

GENERAL WISE
05-13-2008, 02:18 AM
Akburst510
Eric Cartman
Michael Jackson
JohnnyKarson
Free_HeyZeus
HeyZeus
Wu-Matic (idk)
FuckStak84
General Wise

most of them were name changes
all were merged into General Wise

Robert
05-13-2008, 02:21 AM
there was thread where he just kept telling dude he was gonna ban him (but not actually doing it) thought he was just using his Vatican status to play boogie man with the dude (the thread was good for quite a few laughs) I was unaware of his modship

I he didn't have mod status then, he was fucking with (probably homo) VZA and "......".

SKAMPOE
05-13-2008, 02:25 AM
has any one stopped to think that i could be a secondary!

p.s tony bandana is suckacocks secondary!

TSA
05-13-2008, 02:27 AM
sicka's not that funny or clever and his emotions would seep through.

wise you have a lot more then that, be real

Robert
05-13-2008, 02:28 AM
has any one stopped to think that i could be a secondary!

No, no and no!

SKAMPOE
05-13-2008, 02:31 AM
lol

TSA
05-13-2008, 02:33 AM
what if skampoe was a secondary, and we had been fooled all along?

come on.. a toothless 350 pound puerto rican that enjoys jumping rails and posting anus?

it's starting to look real fishy

Visionz
05-13-2008, 02:37 AM
naw, fathertime (his cousin) had a picture of them at a BBQ ( that 3rd eye is the sig is flashin for a reason)

so if Wu-Matic is General Wise then if he posted his own pics Wise isn't Arabic?? strange days

6 Chambaz
05-13-2008, 02:38 AM
what if skampoe was a secondary, and we had been fooled all along?

come on.. a toothless 350 pound puerto rican that enjoys jumping rails and posting anus?

it's starting to look real fishy
lol

Visionz
05-13-2008, 02:44 AM
what if its just one schizophrenic on a computer having a conversations with his multiple personalities and I''m not even real myself?????

Robert
05-13-2008, 02:48 AM
^^Very possible. I actually thought I was Technician one night I had a lot of weed. The next day the "post your dix" thread was there. :(

Visionz
05-13-2008, 02:51 AM
^^Very possible. I actually thought I was Technician one night I had a lot of weed. The next day the "post your dix" thread was there. :(:lmao: did you wake up with corn rows?

SKAMPOE
05-13-2008, 02:54 AM
WHO KNOWS, IT WILL BE ALL SPECULATIONS FOR THE time BEING

EDIT: SAID TOO MUCH

Visionz
05-13-2008, 03:00 AM
spill the beans Skamp, you can edit that shit out

Robert
05-13-2008, 03:07 AM
:lmao: did you wake up with corn rows?

:lmao: Yes. Every time he posts I imagine him saying it in what I think his accent would be. You should try it.

I think wuwordz95 has to be a secondary or tertiary account.

Visionz
05-13-2008, 03:10 AM
CHOOO FUcKAAAS ES FAAGETs, HI LuV Two-Neee BAHNDAHNA- HEEZ A CHTRU O G :lmao:

Wuswordz (or whatever the fuck he name is) got all faggotty when ben was callin him out a while back, vagina all hurtin n' shit. 2nds are more gimmicky in there approach (such as Les elbowin himself to bust a nut) ohhh shit, that thread reminds me, I''ll be back shortly with more super-sleuthing

Robert
05-13-2008, 03:13 AM
Hahahaha!

Wuwordz95 is probably my favourite user, even better then CharlesJones.

Wooly Noggins
05-13-2008, 03:18 AM

eD is 7EL7s secondary

Visionz
05-13-2008, 03:19 AM
eh.......the theory didn't pan out, I'm surprised Les been here since 05, dude screams 2ndry and may actually not be smh

Visionz
05-13-2008, 03:20 AM
eD is 7EL7s secondary
still got to keep this one Sunny??

Robert
05-13-2008, 03:21 AM
eD is 7EL7s secondary

How come your secondary accounts are still open SUNNY?

7EL7
05-13-2008, 03:45 AM
still got to keep this one Sunny??

How come your secondary accounts are still open SUNNY?

to tell you the truth after all these years

there are allot of us here

in one mansion

on one computer

but shhhhhh don't tell no body

Robert
05-13-2008, 03:52 AM
:lmao:

TSA
05-13-2008, 03:58 AM
charles jones is a queen of poerty secondary

Robert
05-13-2008, 04:04 AM
Queen of Poetry is a Charles Jones secondary
Fixed. ;)

JASPER
05-13-2008, 05:00 AM
I have a secondary with over 1000 posts. =:X

KERZO
05-13-2008, 05:21 AM

Yeah i was the same...i think i posted about 700 times before i even clicked the genchat forum..was just droppin lyrics and dl'in shit from the wu chamber til then...

i was a god within 2000.

You should get off that ego trip styles...stick to the righteous path :lmao:

Lol.

I wish I knew my brother's password. I could be all up in that account with mod powers and he wouldn't even know because he doesn't have a computer at the moment.

get a keylogger then dude...

It's funny that people use secondaries...I could'nt be arsed posting with a different username...it's takes long enough just posting shit up as myself..I don't really see the point in them.

RedRoach
05-13-2008, 05:40 AM
It's funny that people use secondaries...I could'nt be arsed posting with a different username...it's takes long enough just posting shit up as myself..I don't really see the point in them.

cause each thread is a movie and you have to change face in all of them

TSA
05-13-2008, 10:15 AM
^secondary

so ppl do it to be funny, but someone people do it so that everyone will give them a second chance

like heyzues

HANZO
05-13-2008, 10:21 AM
a secondary is like the superhero chracter. by day they is a normal wu-corp posters, by night they is a ex-serbian gangster living in America searching for someone, style poster.

Philosophy
05-13-2008, 05:29 PM
Philosophy is Gen Wise.

This can be used to my advantage. /strokes beard contemplatively

Visionz
05-13-2008, 09:57 PM
This can be used to my advantage. /strokes beard contemplativelyI'd play the role, cuz if you're really someone else then you're a dickrider

Dokuro
05-13-2008, 10:03 PM
1. Nobody goes straight to general chat when they register, nobody, because they're here looking for wutang, and therefore go for some wutang in wutangforum or the hip hop shop.

2. Your not gonna log on, and on post 3 be familiar with all the inside jokes and shit. even if you looked at gen chat before registering for a week, it still wouldn't make sense, it's all a bunch of character jokes and inside jokes.

3. anyone with less then 1000 posts that are never online when general wise is online is a secondary

4. gimmicks, gimmicks are a dead giveaway

5. being humorous before post 100 is a dead giveaway

6. randomness in avatars and sigs

7. randomness in names

8. posting more in gen chat then anywhere else before post 700

9. knowing who's who before post 2000. I didn't even start looking at ppls names until 5000, everyone was just "some wucorp faggot"

10. inability to get mad, new ppl take offense quick, that's why wuforum is the best place to drop some heat, cause they get mad, after a while ppl get it and don't get mad.

i see ya'll
2/5 not bad

i must be doing somthin right

Prolifical ENG
05-13-2008, 10:07 PM
once I see one of those (usually numbers 1, 4, 5, 8 or 10) I go looking for ips

EAGLE EYE
05-13-2008, 10:22 PM
If one of you faggits ever tries to take my name in vein or claim to be me, I will destroy you first, make a fucking spectacle out of it then start my own forum.

You can't fill these shoes.

Dokuro
05-13-2008, 10:24 PM
nbajam damn it

GENERAL WISE
05-13-2008, 10:32 PM
seriously though, I am NBAJAM too. Check the IPs

EAGLE EYE
05-13-2008, 10:37 PM
Truth:

they cant fucking leave, shits like heroin for these tri-state weasels

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-13-2008, 10:37 PM
Most of these new users are thecorpse members

They talk all types of shit but can't leave this site for long and always come back as some dumb ass member

Call them out so we know who they are.

And is Tony bandana a secondary?

I really want to believe in him.

I like it when he says "ongh"(no homo)

11th Chamber
05-13-2008, 10:38 PM
come on.. a toothless 350 pound puerto rican that enjoys jumping rails

Style made a .gif of that upon my request a while back I remember

I think wuwordz95 has to be a secondary or tertiary account.

Still have yet to see that guy post a legible sentence

charles jones is a queen of poerty secondary

correct

GENERAL WISE
05-13-2008, 10:39 PM
ONGH will be my secondary

BigBen delete my account and all my posts please.

Seriously

FatherSl!me
05-13-2008, 10:53 PM
my secondary got u sad fucks thinkin i was a whore that had 5 fuck buddys

Visionz
05-13-2008, 11:00 PM
my secondary got u sad fucks thinkin i was a whore that had 5 fuck buddys
seriously though, that's a lil too To Wongfu

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e9/Towongfoo.jpg

Visionz
05-13-2008, 11:01 PM
If one of you faggits ever tries to take my name in vein or claim to be me, I will destroy you first, make a fucking spectacle out of it then start my own forum.

You can't fill these shoes.

Words on the streets Timmy Tuffnutz= Robbie

Philosophy
05-13-2008, 11:04 PM
I'd play the role, cuz if you're really someone else then you're a dickrider

bitch please the only shit i bit was the philosophies, philosophies, microscopes.

EAGLE EYE
05-13-2008, 11:05 PM
word on the streetz is thats incorrect.

I honestly dont have time or patience for a timmy tuffnutz account.

i was studying the speech patterns of that poster and i instantly new it was eD making a debut. Plus he was using his typical white font and only saying things that gawd would say..

EAGLE EYE
05-13-2008, 11:09 PM
furthermore .....

i give a permission 4 tomb, prolifical, cilva, ben, etc to compare my ip against that account...

i guarantee you im not even in the same subnet class

Visionz
05-13-2008, 11:12 PM
bitch please the only shit i bit was the philosophies, philosophies, microscopes.hey I don't really know you so I'm liable to be wrong, this is the internet, but I saw a thread where you were dickriding General Wise like a champ

word on the streetz is thats incorrect.

I honestly dont have time or patience for a timmy tuffnutz account.

i was studying the speech patterns of that poster and i instantly new it was eD making a debut. Plus he was using his typical white font and only saying things that gawd would say..
yeah I was thinkin the same thing but I didn't want to attract too much attention to it due to the perma-banning n' eD was a cool guy