PDA

View Full Version : Tony Bandana Is The Most Retarded Person On This Site

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-13-2008, 05:14 PM
Who do you guys think the stupidest member of the General Chat community is?

I don't want any personal biases or hurt feelings to weigh in on your decision.

Just based on observed posts, mannerisms, and cognitive patterns, who seems the most retarded to you?

6 Chambaz
05-13-2008, 05:18 PM
I don't want any personal biases or hurt feelings to weigh in on your decision.

LOL is that possible ??? 95% of people here tend to catch feelings

11th Chamber
05-13-2008, 05:21 PM
The Fag who makes 4 threads a day talkin about how his old ass is a G, and then procedes to post Notorious B.I.G. lyrics, HOPING that it backs his claim as being a thug, when in reality he is a 44 year old serbian loser, with one friend, who listens to house music, who cries, and arugues with 15 year olds

TheWolf
05-13-2008, 05:22 PM
I probably haven't been here long enough to really tell.

Also it's difficult because you would say someone like Bandana, but is that really how he is?? Obviously he plays it for laughs, so you dont know how dumb he really is.

If Bandana isn't joking...OH SHIT!!!

King Tron 1
05-13-2008, 05:22 PM
This thread is easily predictable, Technician will post something about Fathert!me, Someone's gonna mention Tony Bandana, thread will then be useless and Cooley'd.

My vote is for Don Jovi, cause he ain' foolin' no one.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-13-2008, 05:23 PM
LOL is that possible ??? 95% of people here tend to catch feelings

Yes, recently, a shitload of emotions and sensitivity have rolled across wu-corp like giant waves of man-period blood.

But man-struation aside, I want this to be an impartial, semi-scientific study.

Im sure the posters will put aside their personal feelings in the pursuit for knowledge.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-13-2008, 05:26 PM
I probably haven't been here long enough to really tell.

Also it's difficult because you would say someone like Bandana, but is that really how he is?? Obviously he plays it for laughs, so you dont know how dumb he really is.

If Bandana isn't joking...OH SHIT!!!

I am, personally, a Bandanna fan(no homo), but personal feelings aside, I can agree that he is either a secondary or a functional retard.

Please don't hate me Tony.

6 Chambaz
05-13-2008, 05:34 PM
ain't going to attack him in any way, but 90% of General Wise's posts are absolutely irrelevant

FatherSl!me
05-13-2008, 05:35 PM
Skampoe's da biggest idiot i ever met in my life

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-13-2008, 05:38 PM
ain't going to attack him in any way, but 90% of General Wise's posts are absolutely irrelevant

100% of everybody's posts are irrelevant, I'm talking about pure stupidity.

Like you think "How does this motherfucker even know how to use a computer?"

Theres no way General Wise is the stupidest poster. Perhaps the most Afghani, but not the stupidest.

6 Chambaz
05-13-2008, 05:40 PM
100% of everybody's posts are irrelevant, I'm talking about pure stupidity.

Like you think "How does this motherfucker even know how to use a computer?"

Theres no way General Wise is the stupidest poster. Perhaps the most Afghani, but not the stupidest.
ok..... thought about it....... General Wise or Tony Bandana or any of their secondaries get my vote

Crackhead Bob
05-13-2008, 05:50 PM
Mouser Words was pretty idiotic, you can't fake stupidity like that.

6 Chambaz
05-13-2008, 05:54 PM
gen chat only- Tony B

SKAMPOE
05-13-2008, 05:54 PM
i rather be an idiot than a ghey!

http://i29.tinypic.com/rtl211.jpg

FatherSl!me
05-13-2008, 05:56 PM
LMAO!!!^^^
http://jj.am/gallery/d/32727-1/noucripple.jpg

JASPER
05-13-2008, 06:07 PM
I think Sicka is really borderlining retardation for thinking I hacked this forum. Technician is a pretty dumb guy too, but it's hard to judge how much of an idiot he is when he can barely speak English. That Bandana dude isn't very bright either, but again, I think that might just be a language barrier or speech impediment.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-13-2008, 06:09 PM

And his gay cousin mothert!me..:thumbdwn:

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-13-2008, 06:11 PM
And his gay cousin mothert!me..:thumbdwn:

This isn't about the gayest poster, Tech.

Who do you think is the stupidest?

And don't let your personal opinions bias you.

I was going to vote for you, but then I realized that it is scientifically impossible to determine whether someone is retarded, or just Greek.

JASPER
05-13-2008, 06:16 PM
You know, looking at the title of this thread again and reading Skampoes last few posts or any of his posts for that matter plus the fact that he happens to be pretty big makes me want to reconsider my vote.

HANZO
05-13-2008, 06:18 PM
well it depends. ppl post retarded shit, but they could be posting stupid cause they really smart in the real world and so they just want to get away from reality for abit.

or they can just be really retarded.

NY_Mami
05-13-2008, 06:19 PM
You know, looking at the title of this thread again and reading Skampoes last few posts or any of his posts for that matter plus the fact that he happens to be pretty big makes me want to reconsider my vote.

lol....

FatherSl!me
05-13-2008, 06:21 PM
I was going to vote for you, but then I realized that it is scientifically impossible to determine whether someone is retarded, or just Greek.
:list:

05-13-2008, 06:23 PM
This isn't about the gayest poster, Tech.

Who do you think is the stupidest?

And don't let your personal opinions bias you.

Irondan Cooley - hall of Norway threadz (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)

You are the way for the rename of the section..Shut the fuck up..:thumbdwn:

No Homo/No Norway :frusty:

FatherSl!me
05-13-2008, 06:25 PM
:?in english please

05-13-2008, 06:28 PM
I dont give a fuck about my English bitch..Get a life..

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-13-2008, 06:32 PM
I think Sicka is really borderlining retardation for thinking I hacked this forum. Technician is a pretty dumb guy too, but it's hard to judge how much of an idiot he is when he can barely speak English. That Bandana dude isn't very bright either, but again, I think that might just be a language barrier or speech impediment.

I also think Sicka might be borderline retarded, and then I start to feel bad for making fun of him.

But then I remember that retards, like gays, are less than people, and I am able to console myself.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-13-2008, 06:35 PM
Irondan Cooley - hall of Norway threadz (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)

You are the way for the rename of the section..Shut the fuck up..:thumbdwn:

No Homo/No Norway :frusty:

^^Haha, it's funny because you're foreign. I think it would have more of an impact if you posted videos of yourself saying everything.

If you add the cornrows and the hilarious effeminate accent to your broken english and stupidity, that is the recipe for hilarity.

TheWolf
05-13-2008, 06:36 PM
Some people on here can't tell when someone is obviously taking the piss. That's pretty retarded.

I made a thread saying that blacks had it easy despite slavery etc, because they dont get sunburnt.

Someone replied seriously....RETARD!!!

JASPER
05-13-2008, 06:37 PM
I also think Sicka might be borderline retarded, and then I start to feel bad for making fun of him.

But then I remember that retards, like gays, are less than people, and I am able to console myself.Yeah, people with downs syndrome and homosexuals are kind of like those pedestrians in GTA: it doesn't matter when you accidentally run them over with your stolen Hummer, but don't let the cops catch you.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Some people on here can't tell when someone is obviously taking the piss. That's pretty retarded.

I made a thread saying that blacks had it easy despite slavery etc, because they dont get sunburnt.

That's what Im really looking for. An overall lack of comprehension, uncontrolled emotions, and topped off with simple syntax errors.

TSA
05-13-2008, 08:42 PM
i rather be an idiot than a ghey!

http://i29.tinypic.com/rtl211.jpg

LMAO!!!^^^
http://jj.am/gallery/d/32727-1/noucripple.jpg

bridgeport humor > The whiteman's god.

but for real, Sicka is the least intelligent person on here, everyone is pretty above average on here though, but sicka is well below

am not insulting him either, he's just not a bright man

TSA
05-13-2008, 08:48 PM

yeah, you know the dumbest ones based on how quick they get mad at things, the ones that maintain their swagger are usually the smartest

that's why i say sicka. this guy actually honest to god gets steamed like a carrot when you insult him, and actually has real live feels of friendship with anyone that co-signs him

i remember when i said he was gay for thinking 50 cent isn't god

then he said i betrayed him

BETRAYED HIM

ahahahahhahahahahaha!

HarlemDiplomat
05-13-2008, 09:02 PM
I dont give a fuck about my English bitch..Get a life..

I'm sorry but are you half Puerto Rican and half Jamaican from Europe?

How does that feel?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-13-2008, 10:43 PM
I just decided on my vote for GenChat's Biggest Retard:

Shrap.

He types in some weird, illegible type of ebonics, he doesn't understand insults, he thinks he's a thug even though he's openly canadian, and he thinks he cool because he stabbed somebody.

Congratulations, Shrap.

SHRAP
05-13-2008, 10:46 PM
im the biggest weedtard cuz i live in canada, our flag is a marijuana leaf

http://bastardlogic.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/cannaba.jpg

11th Chamber
05-13-2008, 10:49 PM
Mouser Words was pretty idiotic, you can't fake stupidity like that.

haha..you mean..the guy..who posts..like this..?

jaywoods27
05-13-2008, 10:55 PM
It has to be all the people that spend 24/7 on here and have no other life. all the people that show pictures of there wack crew and wu tang is ashamed to have such herbs as fans. Listen wu tang is dead and cuban linx 2 is not that good, because i heard each track and they game and gza son and the guy from the chilli peppers and yo that shit is weak. They might as well call it lex diamonds 2, because they can't touch that first album.

SHRAP
05-13-2008, 10:57 PM
youre the new biggest retard, congratulations fag

jaywoods27
05-13-2008, 11:00 PM
youre the new biggest retard, congratulations fag
you like to repeat yourself a lot don't you? How original! I am hurt by your comments:loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:lol

Crackhead Bob
05-13-2008, 11:22 PM
It has to be all the people that spend 24/7 on here and have no other life. all the people that show pictures of there wack crew and wu tang is ashamed to have such herbs as fans. Listen wu tang is dead and cuban linx 2 is not that good, because i heard each track and they game and gza son and the guy from the chilli peppers and yo that shit is weak. They might as well call it lex diamonds 2, because they can't touch that first album.

!

Huggasaurus Sex
05-14-2008, 12:22 AM
charles jones is clearly not just of below average intelligence, but most likely has some form of clinical retardation/godliness. the rest are just your average internet assholes.

Robert
05-14-2008, 01:14 AM
charles jones is clearly not just of below average intelligence, but most likely has some form of clinical retardation/godliness. the rest are just your average internet assholes.

Definitely Godliness. Djmethods has aspergers.

wuswordz95
05-14-2008, 02:01 AM
i vote for myself

Robert
05-14-2008, 02:02 AM
i vote for myself

Great choice.

J-Cee
05-14-2008, 03:27 AM
J-Cee....

KERZO
05-14-2008, 03:50 AM
The Fag who makes 4 threads a day talkin about how his old ass is a G, and then procedes to post Notorious B.I.G. lyrics, HOPING that it backs his claim as being a thug, when in reality he is a 44 year old serbian loser, with one friend, who listens to house music, who cries, and arugues with 15 year olds

And who is thy person you bring shame unto...it not be thy Tony per se?

Why do you bother posting jaywoods..your stuck in a Cuban Linx timewarp son...you should be playing a commodore C64 and sucking on a push pop -

http://www.candydirect.com/08PushPopTwisted.jpg

cheers :thumbup:

I don't see the point in this thread, It's just another chance for people to bitch about shit :hippy:

Edgar Erebus
05-14-2008, 04:37 AM
CJ wins by landslide, even if he ain't gen chat cat. He even admitted that he's stupid. Learning disability? That's what doctors call "idiocy".

05-14-2008, 05:23 AM
I'm sorry but are you half Puerto Rican and half Jamaican from Europe?

How does that feel?

I am a Greek guy bro..i am not half puerto rican and half jamaican..wtf?

Durag
05-14-2008, 07:20 AM
For sure its CharlesJones. Everyone else mentioned is in kind of a humerous way, and they prolly just act like that, but with Charles, its serious, dude has some problems. He knows his hip-hop though

TSA
05-14-2008, 08:21 AM
Charles Jones is Jasper

technician is an idiot cause his sig is boasting his jamaican and puerto rican pride, and he's greek.

KERZO
05-14-2008, 08:22 AM
you've got rick flair sig..does that make you a white WOO shouting old geezer? :lmao:

TSA
05-14-2008, 08:23 AM
yes.

JASPER
05-14-2008, 08:28 AM
Charles Jones is Jasper

technician is an idiot cause his sig is boasting his jamaican and puerto rican pride, and he's greek.
TSA is Skampoe.

I can play this game too.

6 Chambaz
05-14-2008, 08:30 AM
Irondan is Tomb

JASPER
05-14-2008, 08:33 AM
Jasper is 3x12 Chambaz

*still waiting for the account approval email*

6 Chambaz
05-14-2008, 08:34 AM
So THATs who it is.... unlikely tho

JASPER
05-14-2008, 08:37 AM
We will never know, because the account has been deleted.

TSA
05-14-2008, 08:48 AM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_zG660dzV_rs/RiTff5bHDoI/AAAAAAAAABk/LAtGFfnGIJg/s320/jungle_knife.jpg

JASPER
05-14-2008, 08:55 AM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_zG660dzV_rs/RiTff5bHDoI/AAAAAAAAABk/LAtGFfnGIJg/s320/jungle_knife.jpghttp://bp0.blogger.com/_zG660dzV_rs/RiTff5bHDoI/AAAAAAAAABk/LAtGFfnGIJg/s320/jungle_knife.jpg

TSA
05-14-2008, 08:56 AM
lol, that's a ugly summabitch

MsRzaRecTaH
05-14-2008, 09:28 AM
Fathertime, then Tony Bandana...... then King Tron....

:)

JASPER
05-14-2008, 09:33 AM
lol, that's a ugly summabitchIf he was black he would hang next to your LL Cool J poster.

http://www.mensvogue.com/images/arts/2007/09/arsl03_bear.jpg

Isn't he dreamy?

05-14-2008, 11:07 AM
fathertime, tony b, tauro.....

FatherSl!me
05-14-2008, 11:14 AM
mad because i dont approve of drinking wit my buddys in underwear^^^^

MsRzaRecTaH
05-14-2008, 11:16 AM
u mad cool, where have you been though?!

King Tron 1
05-14-2008, 11:23 AM

Wow the bronze medal, I feel special.
http://www.skibbereen.ie/specialolympics/july2003/special-olympics-105.jpg

TSA
05-14-2008, 11:26 AM
If he was black he would hang next to your LL Cool J poster.

http://www.mensvogue.com/images/arts/2007/09/arsl03_bear.jpg

Isn't he dreamy?

^no. he's ugly too

white people are ugly.

TAURO
05-14-2008, 11:48 AM
fathertime, tony b, tauro.....

Mad at me and God because we both hate trannys

TSA
05-14-2008, 11:53 AM
ahahhhahahaha

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-14-2008, 12:12 PM

haha dead

05-14-2008, 01:02 PM
Fathertime :)

Dont hate on him..He is just homosexual and thats why he is talkin shit to a beautiful woman like you..He is jealous haha :yes:

hectis
05-14-2008, 01:11 PM
Tony B wins this easily

Sicka than aidZ
05-14-2008, 02:45 PM
biggest retard right now??

Or dumbest of all time??

Lil blue probably.... I dont wanna say it cuz i feel im forgetting some one who was even dumber tho.

He'd run huge hindu religius threadz about how he talked Raekwon into giving away his sandwich at 4 am so he could go on a diet to lose weight cuz wu tang was falling off do to him eating to much... or some shit, and how he cooked him a pork breakfast but rae didnt want it cuz the clan needed to make a comeback so wu tang could live forever.

He fuckin talked about sooooooooo much shit it was fuckin wak...

Like rae then fixed himself a victory sandwich to celebrate the return of the wu after they triumphed over his weight problem..

thing was... He narrated it an shit.... the whole time telling us how bahvistavahs and visahtavas were judging what our afterlife would be based on what we thought about rae's diet and shit.....

He was a fuckin nut,..............

Tony Bandana
05-14-2008, 02:49 PM
Ongh!!!!!!

:D

biggest retard that getz da most bitches ONGH

Sicka than aidZ
05-14-2008, 02:54 PM
I know Tone'z real^

Tony Bandana
05-14-2008, 02:56 PM

who dis fly ass woman ....yeah you know me as a faggot yo.

??
Im a homo and I suck dick ONGH

Tony Bandana
05-14-2008, 02:58 PM
I know Tone'z real^

1 STA'Z

dezz kids like VGA and SqerkiMidget and the rest of these clowns...they dont nothing bout dis'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKlNb_GN55c

ONGH

cheerz

VZA
05-14-2008, 02:59 PM
who dis bitch ....you dont know me yo .

??

what 2 honeyz here, on this board full of putz'z lol ......ongh.

Honeyz? Interesting that you should mention 'honeyz'

http://i29.tinypic.com/a2ccnp.jpg

FatherSl!me
05-14-2008, 02:59 PM
u mad cool, where have you been though?!
i been a little busy lately. i just started posting again recently. ill be around more often thou. :p:f

WARPATH
05-14-2008, 03:02 PM
who dis bitch ....you dont know me yo .

??

what 2 honeyz here, on this board full of putz'z lol ......ongh.

It's a circle jerk here and right now.............
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/P5190038.jpg

You're the Pivot Man.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/notMilk.jpg

Tony Bandana aka THE PIVOT MAN 8O

Tony Bandana
05-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Honeyz? Interesting that you should mention 'honeyz'

http://i29.tinypic.com/a2ccnp.jpg

says the kid that hides behind cartoons and stalks me online lol

does Tony B need to go into my HoneyFile to remind you youngin;?

huh huh?

MsRzaRecTaH
05-14-2008, 03:05 PM
mhmm...... watch the tactics son.

VZA
05-14-2008, 03:15 PM
says the kid that hides behind cartoons and stalks me online lol

does Tony B need to go into my HoneyFile to remind you youngin;?

huh huh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE THE MOST RETARDED PERSON I KNOW HAHAHAHAHAHA

I stalk you? hahaha you started this fucking conversation you faggot.

You fat, old, serb fuckin loser. Nobody on this board likes you, you are the only person pretty much everybody mentioned in this thread.

You were the only person to mention me, and you couldn't even get my fucking username right you dyslexic fuck.

Tony Bandana
05-14-2008, 03:18 PM
well that shut VirginGA up fast...i know , 6'3 235 pound STUD house djs , gotta be really hurtin lol

cause im a pimp , i walk wid' a limp ..catch me at Poppa Johns eattin on Shrimp !! YeaH

now on too the next victim that is faceless...

ONGH !

Tony Bandana
05-14-2008, 03:19 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE THE MOST RETARDED PERSON I KNOW HAHAHAHAHAHA

I stalk you? hahaha you started this fucking conversation you faggot.

You fat, old, serb fuckin loser. Nobody on this board likes you, you are the only person pretty much everybody mentioned in this thread.

You were the only person to mention me, and you couldn't even get my fucking username right you dyslexic fuck.

ok ok man ..im not lookin for problem VGA ..your not gonna hack my comp or someshit are you? lol

Tony Bandana
05-14-2008, 03:22 PM
yo VGA can you take this Pic of the BIG DOGG and turn it into a cartoon for me so i can be like the rest of you chooch's

??

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i117/Slimm_2006/Mishtuke.jpg

ONGH

Da Ryda
05-14-2008, 03:27 PM
Lets all do an online IQ test... Problem solved.

Now we just need to find an IQ test site where the results are displayed publicly... Hmmm. There's an application for IQ test on Facebook. When I used to have an account on Facebook, I'd go around my friends' pages and see who had how much IQ score and be like "Haha! I'm smarter than you!" Obviously IQ tests are not that representative of actual "intelligence" but at least it would separate some post-primate humanoids from the general population.

VZA
05-14-2008, 03:30 PM
yo VGA can you take this Pic of the BIG DOGG and turn it into a cartoon for me so i can be like the rest of you chooch's

??

ONGH

You quite blatantly love cock don't you.

You're indoors wearing a parka and a womans hat?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH OUR SERBS?!

Tony Bandana
05-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Id like to send this one out to myslef

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plUy7Me_fZQ

ONGH!

psst..close your eyes Virginator , therez booty here kid'

King Tron 1
05-14-2008, 03:46 PM
Damn, who's the Biggest Retard? Tony Bandana or Tony Bandana?

What to choose, what to choose...

Wait, I could choose both options, and I can't go wrong!

TheWolf
05-14-2008, 03:47 PM
Anthony, I've think it's time for you to give up, dont you?

Maybe join another forum and try and make some friends there.

Good effort though.

Tony Bandana
05-14-2008, 03:50 PM
I Luv The PENIS

Onghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

lol ok smartass , i can hardly type nevermind make big bold letters hahahah

we can argue that?

ONGH

11th Chamber
05-14-2008, 03:53 PM
^^^fag

you voted for yerself twice didnt you?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-14-2008, 03:53 PM

??

ONGH

I still don't understand how nobody else loves this guy...(no homo)

VZA
05-14-2008, 03:54 PM
Anthony, I've think it's time for you to give up, dont you?

Maybe join another forum and try and make some friends there.

Good effort though.

http://www.fastautoglass.com/img/high5.jpg

Tony Bandana
05-14-2008, 03:55 PM
^^^fag

you voted for yerself twice didnt you?

lol at the 11th Chamber!!

changin my post.

WoW

and yup i did vote for myself.. haha

11th Chamber

yes homo you fag, you think he looks cute in his little coat dont you?

MsRzaRecTaH
Tony, keep playing...........

TheWolf

Cos he's the funny dude. Who aint funny.

Tony Bandana
05-14-2008, 03:56 PM
http://www.fastautoglass.com/img/high5.jpg

aw look Viginator found a man lol

King Tron 1
05-14-2008, 03:59 PM
Damn, Tony you really are retarded aren't you, no one can edit other people's posts, but the posters themselves. Guess again...

VZA
05-14-2008, 04:00 PM
aw look Viginator found a man lol

Yeah, we hooked up on www.houseaddict.com

He likes honesty and walks on the beach.

He's a steamy hunk.

HOUSEADDICT.COM EVERYONE! THE PLACE TO FIND A MAN!

MsRzaRecTaH
05-14-2008, 04:01 PM
what a retard.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-14-2008, 04:03 PM
yes homo you fag, you think he looks cute in his little coat dont you?

Awwwww, 11th Chamber is sad again. There's a surprise.

Maybe you should make some more meaningless, unentertaining comments while at the same time bringing nothing at all to the table.

The thing about Tony is that he wouldn't be funny at all if it wasn't for crybaby man-struating bitches like you, 11th Chamber.

At least he keeps it real.

You live at your parents house and pretend to be black on internet forums.

Lighten up Bitch.

PS--Ongh.

King Tron 1
05-14-2008, 04:03 PM
I Luv The PENIS

Onghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Dude that's very, very Norway...

Jeru
05-14-2008, 04:04 PM
lateshowhost is up there 2

STYLE
05-14-2008, 04:10 PM
ONGH!

http://www.pathfindervillage.org/media-lifestyle-photos/big/guy-on-home.jpg

MsRzaRecTaH
05-14-2008, 04:11 PM
ONGH!

lmaooooooooooooooooooo :vroar::vroar::vroar::*:*:*:*:*:* :beer::beer::beer:

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-14-2008, 04:11 PM
ONGH!

Good stuff.

That should be Tony's new sig.

King Tron 1
05-14-2008, 04:21 PM
AND WINNER BY UNANIMOUS DECISION...TONY BANDANA!

The people have spoken, and no one is gonna argue.

11th Chamber
05-14-2008, 04:29 PM
Awwwww, 11th Chamber is sad again. There's a surprise.

Maybe you should make some more meaningless, unentertaining comments while at the same time bringing nothing at all to the table.

The thing about Tony is that he wouldn't be funny at all if it wasn't for crybaby man-struating bitches like you, 11th Chamber.

At least he keeps it real.

You live at your parents house and pretend to be black on internet forums.

Lighten up Bitch.

PS--Ongh.

jus admit that you want his cock in yer mouth you little faggot

And, I got my own crib, never said I was african american

HANZO
05-14-2008, 04:31 PM
im glad Bandanna has made sooo many friends here on the corp. good going tony.

OGNHgjdfnsdu;dfgnh!!!!!!!!!

TheWolf
05-14-2008, 04:33 PM
"Tony, get back in to your bed. You've had a mini stroke. This is very serious for a man of your advanced years. Please return to your bed"

"Cant no doctor control Bandana the OG. Feel my steel putz. It's House music night at the old folks home and I'm playing a set. OHGH. I'm in Jersey, left you back in Jersey, wearing a jersey. ONGH"

http://thecia.com.au/reviews/c/images/crank-9.jpg

King Tron 1
05-14-2008, 04:40 PM
Silver Alert!!!

Tony Bandana is missing...

Should've known when he didn't accept his award...

VZA
05-14-2008, 04:42 PM
"Tony, get back in to your bed. You've had a mini stroke. This is very serious for a man of your advanced years. Please return to your bed"

"Cant no doctor control Bandana the OG. Feel my steel putz. It's House music night at the old folks home and I'm playing a set. OHGH. I'm in Jersey, left you back in Jersey, wearing a jersey. ONGH"

http://thecia.com.au/reviews/c/images/crank-9.jpg

You're now my new 3rd favourite member.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-14-2008, 04:45 PM
jus admit that you want his cock in yer mouth you little faggot

And, I got my own crib, never said I was african american

Tony, by himself, isn't that funny most of the time.(Although he drops an occasional gem)

Tony is hilarious because of the unreasonable level of hatred he brings out in some wu-corp members.

I could easily understand mildly disliking Tony.

But only really uptight, high-strung, no-sense-of-humor, chip-on-their-shoulder, worthless fags find enough emotions to really hate him.

You fall into the above category, 11thChamber.

Plus, you pretend to be black on an internet forum

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/lennonwhore/Random/soulman1.jpg

"I got my own crib"

VZA
05-14-2008, 04:49 PM
Tony, by himself, isn't that funny most of the time.(Although he drops an occasional gem)

Tony is hilarious because of the unreasonable level of hatred he brings out in some wu-corp members.

But only really uptight, high-strung, no-sense-of-humor, chip-on-their-shoulder, worthless fags find enough emotions to really hate him.

"I got my own crib"

Nobody likes you.

TheWolf
05-14-2008, 04:53 PM

"I got my own crib"

I get what your saying, dude.

Just think his jokes and comebacks are too weak to be entertaining.

I dont HATE him, I dont HATE anyone here. It's a pretty extreme emotion to feel about someone on the internet.

I just think his gimmick is wearing thin.

He's getting sonned all the time and he just says weak stuff like 'I love the hate', when he should be coming back with some funny shit to keep me entertained - as entertainment is the only thing he's here for.

King Tron 1
05-14-2008, 04:56 PM
Just face it Irondan, Tony's a punching bag for everyone here. Shit even minibumpsh threw some darts at him.

Tony Bandana and Nicole Simpson can't rap.

6 Chambaz
05-14-2008, 04:58 PM
Do Y'all realise how much attention you're paying to this guy ??? This is the one and only 50 Cent of Wu-Corp.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
Nobody likes you.

Yes, but I don't use wu-corp as a means for being liked.

It is purely a means of entertainment.

You are trying your ass off to be liked to compensate for growing up an awkward young British bastard.

You received no love from your father or anybody else in the real world.

Your classmates don't like you, so you call them preppy fags.

Now you are trying to get that love from wu-corp, by desperately leaching yourself on to the bellies of your preferred target, successful , older black men.

Sometimes, I find you entertaining. Most of the time, I just feel like youre trying too hard and still missing. But I don't hate you like you hate everybody.

But youre still young and Im sure youll grow out of this phase.

Most of all, you too, just need to lighten up a little bit, Bitch.

TheWolf
Do Y'all realise how much attention you're paying to this guy ??? This is the one and only 50 Cent of Wu-Corp.

That's a bit too harsh.

Tony aint that bad.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-14-2008, 04:59 PM
Just face it Irondan, Tony's a punching bag for everyone here. Shit even minibumpsh threw some darts at him.

Tony Bandana and Nicole Simpson can't rap.

I KNOW!

But its funny to watch him do his dumb little schtick and then see everybody get all pissy about it.

If nobody got overly emotional about it, there would be no TonyBandana.

But Tony Wins.

Ongh.

VZA
05-14-2008, 05:01 PM
Yes, but I don't use wu-corp as a means for being liked.

It is purely a means of entertainment.

You are trying your ass off to be liked to compensate for growing up an awkward young British bastard.

You received no love from your father or anybody else in the real world.

Your classmates don't like you, so you call them preppy fags.

Now you are trying to get that love from wu-corp, by desperately leaching yourself on to the bellies of your preferred target, successful , older black men.

Sometimes, I find you entertaining. Most of the time, I just feel like youre trying too hard and still missing. But I don't hate you like you hate everybody.

But youre still young and Im sure youll grow out of this phase.

Most of all, you too, just need to lighten up a little bit, Bitch.

Stop trying to analyse me you retard.

King Tron 1
05-14-2008, 05:01 PM
That's a bit too harsh.

Tony aint that bad.

I agree with that, just somehow when he finds himself in Gen Chat, he becomes an idiot. Outside of Gen Chat, he's normal. Don't know why, just is.

And yes, we do give this dumb fucker more attention than he deserves.

TheWolf
05-14-2008, 05:05 PM
I agree with that, just somehow when he finds himself in Gen Chat, he becomes an idiot. Outside of Gen Chat, he's normal. Don't know why, just is.

And yes, we do give this dumb fucker more attention than he deserves.

Actually fuck it, it's not harsh.

Dude's wacker than Iron Flag!!

King Tron 1
05-14-2008, 05:08 PM
Actually fuck it, it's not harsh.

Dude's wacker than Iron Flag!!

http://masklinnscans.free.fr/4chan/oh_snap.jpg

That's about all I could say...

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-14-2008, 05:08 PM
Stop trying to analyse me you retard.

Retard?

Come on, VZA, I know you're smart for a 15-year-old. You can do better than that.

I think I hit a little too close to home, and I'm sorry.

You've got the potential to grow up into a fine, if not just a little socially awkward, successful young adult.

You also have the potential to grow up into a total fag.

The choice is yours. I only want to help.

Irondan1 is for the children.

VZA
05-14-2008, 05:10 PM
Retard?

Come on, VZA, I know you're smart for a 15-year-old. You can do better than that.

I think I hit a little too close to home, and I'm sorry.

You've got the potential to grow up into a fine, if not just a little socially awkward, successful young adult.

You also have the potential to grow up into a total fag.

The choice is yours. I only want to help.

Irondan1 is for the children.

Haha, OK, you win.

Sicka than aidZ
05-14-2008, 05:12 PM
dude havent yall noticed that irondan was the first and only person on this site to stick up for tony???

now he's a retard??

what happened dan, he dont wanna go to the movies with u anymore. haha:)9:(

TheWolf
05-14-2008, 05:16 PM
Irondan1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sicka than Aidz>>Tony Bandana

VZA
05-14-2008, 05:18 PM
dude havent yall noticed that irondan was the first and only person on this site to stick up for tony???

now I'm a retard??

what happened dan, he dont wanna go to the movies with u anymore. haha:)9:(

fixed.

Sicka than aidZ
05-14-2008, 05:26 PM
nutered^

Tony Bandana
05-14-2008, 05:28 PM
my main man Irondan!!!

Im hook you up with mad honeyz down in Japan !!

ONGH

istead of Showing Me With All Dis Hate...some of you need a timeout and just jump in a shower you smelly chumps.

I got Virginator, Shampoopoo, Mr Wolfy & TheGasAssassion on a jigga ..look out.

i best be out..this is a serious crew lol

ONGH

let the hating proceed putz'z with your altering, stalking and cuttin and pastiin !

Tony Bandana
05-14-2008, 05:29 PM
some of your clowns must have a sense of humor of a turnip ...

no really lol

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-14-2008, 05:36 PM
Who is the mod that changed the title of my thread and added a poll to it?

Tomb/Cilvaringz, I demand that they be harshly reprimanded for fucking with my shit.

6 Chambaz
05-14-2008, 05:51 PM
tony B is now the only contender since Gen Wise got the ban... retards are a dying breed

Sicka than aidZ
05-14-2008, 05:56 PM
so that bringz me to ask u this tone?

would u let a retard give u brainz?

TSA
05-14-2008, 07:35 PM
all greaters are met with extreme hate first(except stylemaster)

it gives them substance, myself and skampoe being the primary example, everyone wanted Skampoe dead when he first started lol, then everyone realizes the glory later down the line.

i would also like to add that your the Shawty Lo of wucorp.
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w99/meka_soul/2084421010_69756cba7c_o.jpg
(above: tears)

Tony Bandana
05-14-2008, 07:40 PM
so whos winning the poll results with a Furious ONGH>>>looks like Tony Bandana might win dis ' one ??

call it a hunch

MsRzaRecTaH
05-14-2008, 07:41 PM
Who is the mod that changed the title of my thread and added a poll to it?

Tomb/Cilvaringz, I demand that they be harshly reprimanded for fucking with my shit.

I got a better idea... how about IRONDAN AND TONY MAKE OUT?!
YEAH LET ME CHANGE IT TO THAT.
HONESTLY BOTH OF YOU ARE GETTING ME FED UP WITH THESE BULLSHIT THREADS... U OPENED IT, EVERYONE AGREES THAT HES MAD RETARDED AND HIS COMEBACK LINES ARE WEAK. IF YOU WANT TO GO AHEAD AND DEFEND HIM GO DO SO, WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, MAKE SURE YOU CLEAN YOUR FACE CAUSE THERE APPEARS TO BE SOME CREAM ON IT.