PDA

View Full Version : How did WuLatino- MANGANI become a mod?

KERZO
05-14-2008, 05:42 AM
I just noticed this dude for the first time -

http://www.shift-1.com/w.gif WuLatino- MANGANI (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60456)
Mod of Wu-Latino

How did he become a mod if he only joined in Feb 08...is he a secondary? cos that was a fast promotion,lol.

just thought I'd ask :looking:

Jeru
05-14-2008, 05:46 AM
Prolly the only person supporting Wu-Latino...that deserves a lil' extra don't ya think

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-14-2008, 05:47 AM
^^ co-sign

KERZO
05-14-2008, 07:43 AM
yeah i guess they needed someone and his name fitted the sub-forum. :mexico:

THE W
05-14-2008, 07:46 AM
i guess he works for wu-latino and is holding the subforum down for the wu-latino fans.

too bad there arent any fans on this site.

Jeru
05-14-2008, 07:48 AM
...too bad there arent any fans on this site.

Or the world for that matter

KERZO
05-14-2008, 08:15 AM
So I'm guessing wu-latino ain't that popular......In that case I wanna start a 'Wu-Scotsman' thread (I'm joking by the way :lmao:)

Tomb
05-14-2008, 09:58 AM
So I'm guessing wu-latino ain't that popular......In that case I wanna start a 'Wu-Scotsman' thread (I'm joking by the way :lmao:)

Because he's Mangani from Wu-Tang Latino! If RZA announces an official Wu-Tang Scotia and you're signed on there I'll be glad to make you a mod.

King Tron 1
05-14-2008, 10:59 AM
I should frequent that place more often, that being I'm mexican...

Suga Duga
05-14-2008, 11:06 AM
with this thread being made, I think we should reconsider shutting the wu-latino subforum down. its as useless as the lounge chat.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-17-2008, 08:42 AM
^^ But how does it being open effect you in any way? I forget it exists, but if a few people wanna go in there it doesn't bother me.

I don't get why some people are so keen to be spring cleaning.

Jeru
05-17-2008, 08:48 AM
The Latino subforum is IMO obselete but like Spinx said it doesn't affect me that much cuz I never visit that section

WuLatino- MANGANI
05-25-2008, 07:17 PM
When I joined this website, I did not foresee the rampant racism and ignorance that saturates it's members minds. I am about my music, and that is what I joined to represent. Unfortunately some people feel some sort of empowerment in belittling that which they do not identify with, understand, and/or "like". This isn't the sort of ignorance that one expects to encounter by being associated with the Wu. Here I have read the most defaming remarks regarding members of the Wu Tang Clan, their music, their personal lives, Wu Tang Latino, our music, our ethnicity, and our association with the Wu. Seriously I expected more from "fans" of the greatest (and only) Hip Hop conglomerate on the planet...

EAGLE EYE
05-26-2008, 01:50 AM
welcome to the internet mangani

Jeru
05-26-2008, 03:12 AM
Don't be mad cuz people on here don't feel the need to support anything with a wu logo slapped on it

WuLatino- MANGANI
05-26-2008, 03:45 PM
That's besides the point. I didn't make mention of people not supporting Wu Latino- I could give a fuck. I'll get my respect either way- whether it's from internet geeks in Scotland who think they know hip hop, or from the street. What I'm referring to is the blatant racism represented on this website. Not liking the idea of Wu Latino is one thing, talkin shit about Latinos in general and expressing your hate is something else.

Believe me, it takes more than a clown with some ninja turtles on his avatar to stir me up, but when these same little boys are on here decrying aspects of hip hop as if it is #1- their culture, and #2- as if they really "know" or as if their opinion "really" matters in the greater hip hop culture. I was born and raised into this, I didn't learn it by listening to and become a superfanatic of one or two representatives of the overall culture and music. What I am seeing here is a self-proclaimed ownership of something that is more of a part of the lives of those with a more open mind, than the comic book fanatics I find on here criticizing everything from what Rza does with his free time, to how ODB is a dumbass for dying, and what color panties their momma wore when they were conceived.

I could give a fuck if the WuLatino subforum was deleted. What I don't like is the fact that if any of you met any of us in person you'd tuck your dick between your legs before you had the nuts to express the same ignorance you express from the security of your PC.

BornPower
05-26-2008, 04:00 PM
When I joined this website, I did not foresee the rampant racism and ignorance that saturates it's members minds. I am about my music, and that is what I joined to represent. Unfortunately some people feel some sort of empowerment in belittling that which they do not identify with, understand, and/or "like". This isn't the sort of ignorance that one expects to encounter by being associated with the Wu. Here I have read the most defaming remarks regarding members of the Wu Tang Clan, their music, their personal lives, Wu Tang Latino, our music, our ethnicity, and our association with the Wu. Seriously I expected more from "fans" of the greatest (and only) Hip Hop conglomerate on the planet...

That's besides the point. I didn't make mention of people not supporting Wu Latino- I could give a fuck. I'll get my respect either way- whether it's from internet geeks in Scotland who think they know hip hop, or from the street. What I'm referring to is the blatant racism represented on this website. Not liking the idea of Wu Latino is one thing, talkin shit about Latinos in general and expressing your hate is something else.

Believe me, it takes more than a clown with some ninja turtles on his avatar to stir me up, but when these same little boys are on here decrying aspects of hip hop as if it is #1- their culture, and #2- as if they really "know" or as if their opinion "really" matters in the greater hip hop culture. I was born and raised into this, I didn't learn it by listening to and become a superfanatic of one or two representatives of the overall culture and music. What I am seeing here is a self-proclaimed ownership of something that is more of a part of the lives of those with a more open mind, than the comic book fanatics I find on here criticizing everything from what Rza does with his free time, to how ODB is a dumbass for dying, and what color panties their momma wore when they were conceived.

I could give a fuck if the WuLatino subforum was deleted. What I don't like is the fact that if any of you met any of us in person you'd tuck your dick between your legs before you had the nuts to express the same ignorance you express from the security of your PC.

truth.

EAGLE EYE
05-26-2008, 04:54 PM
The Euro kids have fucked up this site with adding their two cents to everything as if they are experts. Although RZA branching out to every continent and culture could be to blame. I dont even know what to think at this point.

Mangani if you want a serious audience I recommend ChamberMusik. This site and that one are like night and day with the content and feedback from users.

Prolifical ENG
05-26-2008, 08:13 PM
Mangani has been a mod of that forum since the middle of February. At least they have a representative, thats a good start.

I'm getting tired of reading the issues discussed above. I'm dropping a sticky thread in the wu-chamber in the near future that should cover on all the bullshit going back and forth like this all the time. Not about mods but about artists and discussions about artists and their work.

WuLatino- MANGANI
05-26-2008, 09:11 PM
Well, I'm glad to see I'm not alone in my thinking...

I never been to Chambermusik, nor did I find this site lookin for an audience. I did a search on "wu latino", like I do almost everyday cause I want to know what people on the net are saying and/or hearing about us. I gotta keep tabs on the label cause I got my own funding, and they say they want to do the marketing. When I found the Wu Latino forum in here and read all the misrepresentations, misconceptions, and criticisms I reached out to Tomb so there'd be someone to set the record straight and keep the forum on topic and in our favor... which I believe is the purpose of a dedicated forum.

I brought in some other cats from the label, including the VP of Operations who posted a few comments, but they all left when they realized this was just not a friendly environment for the Wu, let alone Wu Latino. I'm a stubborn muthafucka so it's gonna take more than a few uneducated remarks to get me off the site, especially when, in the very least, the admin (Tomb) supports the label with news, etc.

Funny thing is I think Wu Latino has had more recent interactions with the Rza, and other members of the Clan, than the Clan has with each other. The Needlebreakers DJ Squad, started by Wu Latino, is the only DJ Squad presently representing Wu Tang/Wu Tang Latino. We are breaking their music (and I say we because I write reports, emails, etc. for them), collaborating with Clan members, placing their music in mixtapes, doing remixes, etc. They are showing us love, and we show it back. I thought this site was just an extension of that collaboration, and the members of this site would at least embrace the entrepeneurship of the label, if not the music itself... but like I said- instead what I have found is outright rejection of our music not for the content or quality, but because we are Latino.

Another funny ass thing about that is I am Afro-Latino. I'm from Loiza, PR where we still play congas, climb palm trees, fish for lobster and conch, and do other crazy jungle ass nigga type shit (hence the name "Mangani"... look it up). I am black as any nigga in here dissing latinos, and to some effect "blacker" in the sense that I still hold the traditions of the slaves that were brought to Puerto Rico (to some extent). None of my posts try to gain fans by convincing- if anyone needs any convincing it's only because you haven't heard my music, or you don't understand it. I have been very clear about my objectives on this site, and that is to keep ignorant niggas informed. I could care less if you listen to my music, dislike it, and talk shit about me- as long as you listen. I have called out wack ass rappers on this site that have dissed my music, and they just disappeared (not callin no names, but if you check the sub-forum you'll see exactly what I mean). Others have become friends, and we have plans for projects together. But overall all I have seen is hatred for the Wu Tang Clan and almost everyone affiliated. How can I take this personal??? I have had some interesting conversations with "people" about this site...

RzaRectum
05-26-2008, 09:45 PM
Glad you could make it. Welcome aboard :W

WuLatino- MANGANI
05-26-2008, 10:02 PM
Thanks. Love the video!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-26-2008, 10:16 PM
We All must be more responsive to certain antagonists

I'm here to support the Clan and its affiliates.

EAGLE EYE
05-26-2008, 10:22 PM
I do find it strange that we have members who don't support or know anything wu posting here. Its puzzling, how they've ended up here.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-26-2008, 10:23 PM
hhahaha...maybe them war meetings led them here

*Must delete

KERZO
05-27-2008, 04:33 AM
Wu-Tang Scotia.

hahahaha now that would be funny :lmao:

I have'nt been racist to ya once mangani, i only asked how you became a mod. I then posted a funny comment about wu-scotsman so don't tar everyone with the same brush...you seem to have a superiority complex bro.

theres two types of wu-forum users...ones who take the piss, have a laugh and enjoy wu-tang...the others ones are over-anxious, whiney, bla bla bla people who think cos they have a serious point, we all should listen.

I have to laugh when I see people who think because their black, that they have the right to understand hip/hop more...your basically doing the same as the white racists from the 50's so your just as bad...

ok this conversation is done...

WuLatino- MANGANI
05-27-2008, 05:15 AM
I have'nt been racist to ya once mangani, i only asked how you became a mod. I then posted a funny comment about wu-scotsman so don't tar everyone with the same brush...you seem to have a superiority complex bro.

-Noone says you have. If you read the forums (or paid attention to what you were reading) you would know exactly what I was talking about. Funny how you were the only one who took the comment to mean themselves when I was obviously referring to people on the WuLatino sub-forum, and OTHER posts besides on this thread. The comments I made about THIS thread are obviously about this thread, and others about others. You are the only one confused, and how do I have a superiority complex by pointing out YOUR ignorant remarks?

I have to laugh when I see people who think because their black, that they have the right to understand hip/hop more...your basically doing the same as the white racists from the 50's so your just as bad...

-It's funny to read the opinion of comic book reading internet euro-geeks who think they have a valid opinion on American culture, hip hop, or Latin American culture. You obviously have no idea what I was trying to say because rather than reading and understanding what I said you immediately put up your defense mechanisms and took what I said as a personal attack. You and I already had a conversation about why I am a mod, and I was mostly attacking those who responded negatively, besides your OWN ignorant remarks even after our conversation, and those of other people who have questioned the existence of Wu Latino, and have leveled other attacks against me, my label, and my music for anything BUT the music. If you took the "uneducated" remarks personally, it is because you tend to make uneducated remarks. Noone singled you out, yet you singled yourself out. Get the point?

And since you brought it up, you claiming blacks don't have a predisposition to understand hip hop culture is tantamount to saying whites aren't more likely to understand celtic culture. Of course one is predisposed to understand a culture which sprung from their own peoples, and it is completely insulting to anyone's intelligence to imply otherwise. Furthermore, I wasn't comparing "blacks" in general to being predisposed over "whites" in general, rather myself- as being BORN INTO the culture, an active part of the culture since an early age, and an artist of that culture in comparison to an internet geek from Scotland... if you don't see my predisposition for "understanding" the culture, it is only because... well, you don't understand the culture...

JTag
05-28-2008, 04:15 AM
ehm im new to this forum so i cant say about the latino racism on here but can someone explain whats the prob with 'euro geeks' reading comics and doin hiphop? Im Italian and I drawed comics when i lived in the states, and im obviously on this site coz i like the W style, so it would be nice not to generalize. Most of the American people on another forum didnt even listen to my shit coz im 'european', so ignorance is everywhere...whatever skin color you have

peace

g from jtag

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-28-2008, 04:29 AM
^^ Peace to Italy..

WuLatino- MANGANI
05-28-2008, 05:56 AM
can someone explain whats the prob with 'euro geeks' reading comics and doin hiphop?

-Sure, I'm the one that said it. There's nothing wrong with "internet euro geek comic book fans of hip hop", what I have beef with is "racist internet euro geek pseudo hip hop expert wu tang hating comic book fans". The ones that dominate this site and make everyone relevant IRRELEVANT in their own book, all the while being irrelevant to the overall hip hop culture.

There are many more things I said, and I will not apologize for being made sick to my stomach by euro geeks claiming to be hip hop experts. You took my comments out of context, but even out of context they make perfect sense. When you find me someone with some street cred that respects the opinion of an internet euro geek as a hip hop expert, then I may rescind that comment. I did not mean to offend anyone in particular, but it's hard for a group to want others to accept reality when they won't accept reality themselves when it is thrown in their face...

KERZO
05-28-2008, 06:08 AM
-Noone says you have. If you read the forums (or paid attention to what you were reading) you would know exactly what I was talking about. Funny how you were the only one who took the comment to mean themselves when I was obviously referring to people on the WuLatino sub-forum, and OTHER posts besides on this thread. The comments I made about THIS thread are obviously about this thread, and others about others. You are the only one confused, and how do I have a superiority complex by pointing out YOUR ignorant remarks?

-It's funny to read the opinion of comic book reading internet euro-geeks who think they have a valid opinion on American culture, hip hop, or Latin American culture. You obviously have no idea what I was trying to say because rather than reading and understanding what I said you immediately put up your defense mechanisms and took what I said as a personal attack. You and I already had a conversation about why I am a mod, and I was mostly attacking those who responded negatively, besides your OWN ignorant remarks even after our conversation, and those of other people who have questioned the existence of Wu Latino, and have leveled other attacks against me, my label, and my music for anything BUT the music. If you took the "uneducated" remarks personally, it is because you tend to make uneducated remarks. Noone singled you out, yet you singled yourself out. Get the point?

And since you brought it up, you claiming blacks don't have a predisposition to understand hip hop culture is tantamount to saying whites aren't more likely to understand celtic culture. Of course one is predisposed to understand a culture which sprung from their own peoples, and it is completely insulting to anyone's intelligence to imply otherwise. Furthermore, I wasn't comparing "blacks" in general to being predisposed over "whites" in general, rather myself- as being BORN INTO the culture, an active part of the culture since an early age, and an artist of that culture in comparison to an internet geek from Scotland... if you don't see my predisposition for "understanding" the culture, it is only because... well, you don't understand the culture...

somebody wanna read that for me and break it down to one sentence cos i can't be arsed?

ehm im new to this forum so i cant say about the latino racism on here but can someone explain whats the prob with 'euro geeks' reading comics and doin hiphop? Im Italian and I drawed comics when i lived in the states, and im obviously on this site coz i like the W style, so it would be nice not to generalize. Most of the American people on another forum didnt even listen to my shit coz im 'european', so ignorance is everywhere...whatever skin color you have

peace

g from jtag

....word fam, ^O^

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-28-2008, 06:16 AM
Mangani - I'd personally try to avoid using statements that sound like the same sweeping insults as you claim to have been directed at WuLatino.

WuLatino- MANGANI
05-28-2008, 01:54 PM
Funny how all the comic book fans band together when someone criticizes their self proclaimed hip hop "guru" status... Too bad none of you have had the same response when someone is denigrating Latinos, blacks, or the Wu Tang Clan... I won't apologize for saying something that can't be logically debated. Are you suggesting euro geek comic book fans are somehow in any way predisposed to "know" hip hop over black or latin americans??? All rationale has gone out the window on this one...

12weLvE
05-28-2008, 02:00 PM
Represent for all my latinos!!!

DOMINICAN POWER!!!!! lol.

Nah but foreal let the God rock. Wu latino is not for everybody here... 90% of you dont even understand or speak the damn language. They make some ill music.

Lil' Ruger
05-28-2008, 04:47 PM
you right twelve and magani or w/e is also right he has a point about blacks knowing the cultur more then whites its like african tribes that do ancient rituals and shit they were born into it and know it now if a foreigner came and tried to understand their ways he wouldnt know what to do because he was raised differantly and came from a differant culture so magani i get what your saying and i hate these euro geeks also but its the internet u cud either whine about what they say or come up with witty jokes about them that will seriously earn you more credit and respect it all here....no one takes this seriously its all a joke just lightin up magani and tho i dont speak the language music is music just like mef said do what ya feel fukk the haters.

Big Risk
05-28-2008, 04:57 PM
Fuck all these fake ass punks! No respect for Wu or Wu Affiliates on a wu site? yall out ya cocksuckin minds. Im down with the WU Latino, yall are serious if the wu logo is on it. MAngani, this aint the fuckin place for wanting respect or anything. Motha fuckas on here diss the wu daily but come here daily. Im on here to post my music and drop my two cents now, used to be cool till people got too out of hand.

HOLLA AT ME MANGANI!!! Where can i peep your music!!??

WuLatino- MANGANI
05-28-2008, 05:32 PM
www.myspace.com/mangani

Niggas comin out the woodwork n shit...

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-28-2008, 07:31 PM
wu-latino, you should start participating in general chat.

There's all kinds of eurotrash you can clown.

EAGLE EYE
05-29-2008, 01:04 AM
Fuck all these fake ass punks! No respect for Wu or Wu Affiliates on a wu site? yall out ya cocksuckin minds. Im down with the WU Latino, yall are serious if the wu logo is on it. MAngani, this aint the fuckin place for wanting respect or anything. Motha fuckas on here diss the wu daily but come here daily. Im on here to post my music and drop my two cents now, used to be cool till people got too out of hand.

HOLLA AT ME MANGANI!!! Where can i peep your music!!??

HAHA I think I know exactly what you are referring to when u mentioned people getting out of hand...

The photoshop is still burned into my retinas. It hurts.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-29-2008, 02:21 AM
Hmmmmm.... hate on the Europeans all you like, but given that this site is owned by a Dutch guy and run by a German, you might be in the wrong place.

Why would you complain of discrimination towards yourself and others, then attack a whole continent because one single person from there offended you? It's a really ignorant response to the problem.

Huggasaurus Sex
05-29-2008, 05:08 AM
HAHA I think I know exactly what you are referring to when u mentioned people getting out of hand...

The photoshop is still burned into my retinas. It hurts.

indeed.

in fact, i can't think of a more deserving thread to be big risk certified than this one, so without further ado i present the thread starter with the following:

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x75/Humanface_Huggah/BigRiskGayThread.jpg

congratulations to fermi paradox on his first, but surely not his last, gay thread.

RzaRectum
05-29-2008, 05:11 AM
:lmao:

Guarded By Martyrs
05-29-2008, 07:39 AM
Hmmmmm.... hate on the Europeans all you like, but given that this site is owned by a Dutch guy and run by a German, you might be in the wrong place.

Why would you complain of discrimination towards yourself and others, then attack a whole continent because one single person from there offended you? It's a really ignorant response to the problem.

Definatly.

Maccabee Ridah
05-29-2008, 08:00 AM
lol.....///:D

WuLatino- MANGANI
05-29-2008, 08:54 AM
Hahahaha! Really I laughed way more than that...

As for dissing Europeans- I didn't, nor do I condone it. I dissed Comic Book Fan Euro Geek "pseudo" Hip Hop experts who think their opinion on the overall culture matters. My comments are taken out of context by both sides, and they were not intended to entice others to discriminate against their own prejudices. I have European rapper associates and friends, BUT they would clown most of you worse than anyone has in here.

There are some black and latino "comic book fan geeks" that fall into the same category, but they were not attacking me on the basis the euro geeks have tried to attack me an my culture.

As for the "owners" of the site, let them speak for themselves. I'm sure they don't want teenage internet geek intermediaries fomenting hostility with associates of a group the site they own is dedicated to in the first place... I know I may be guilty of instigating SOME hostility, but I can also back my shit up. Like I said originally- most of you would tuck your dick between your legs when meeting any of us in public, and are only emboldened by your PC monitor "shield" of protection...

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-29-2008, 08:55 AM
Yeah but your needing to put the words 'european' and 'comic book' etc in there is dissin those people.

If someone wrote "Fuck you you dumb latino wannabe mc cunt", it could be seen as offensive to more than just those members of the latino community who want to be mcs.

All in all, you didn't exactly sell yourself as the mature guy with something worthwhile to say by coming out with childish insults.

And trust me, the owner wants as many people to come on here as possible to keep the ad revenue up. He doesn't give a shit who we are or what we discuss. If all these terrible Europeans left, there wouldn't be very many people left on here.

WuLatino- MANGANI
05-29-2008, 02:01 PM
If someone wrote "Fuck you you dumb latino wannabe mc cunt", it could be seen as offensive to more than just those members of the latino community who want to be mcs.

-It's funny how you equate this to "euro geek comic book fans". Not everyone in Europe is a geek, but every latino might take "fuck you dumb latino" as an insult because it is irrelevant to "wannabe mc cunt". Euro geek comic book fan is very relevant to "pseudo hip hop expert" because neither Europeans, nor geeks, nor comic book fans are widely regarded as hip hop experts (though "European" may apply to some Hip Hop experts, on a quantitative level and in context your argument does not equate). Thanks for letting me know how you really feel, but my conscience is clear- "euro geek comic book fans" are not predisposed to "knowing" hip hop over me, blacks, or Latin Americans. You can keep trying to make this about MY bias, but I am stating fact, you are stating your offense to the facts. Truth hurts... that don't mean we should stop fuckin you with it...

PS. I wasn't "trying" to sound like a "mature guy" with something "worthwhile" to say... I was trying to professionally say FUCK YOU without insulting those whose opinions may actually hold some weight. Next time I'll just say "fuck you. quit crying". Ok?

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-29-2008, 03:10 PM
It's funny, cos you could quite easily describe RZA as a comic book geek. Ghost and Meth have nicknames taken from comic books. All the Wu have worked with Cilvaringz, a European rapper. Remedy & Wigs are both white.... But hey, keep pigeon holing people while complaining people judge your music by stereotypes rather than listening to you as an individual.

Funny thing is, I supported your argument in the first place.

Anyway, as I'm white, European and I read comic books I apparently won't understand your music so I won't bother visiting your MySpace to see what you're like. Good work considering how much of the Wu-Fam's sales were to white Europeans.

crass
05-29-2008, 03:38 PM
LOL @ Wu-Latino

Jeru
05-29-2008, 03:48 PM
It's funny, cos you could quite easily describe RZA as a comic book geek. Ghost and Meth have nicknames taken from comic books. All the Wu have worked with Cilvaringz, a European rapper. Remedy & Wigs are both white.... But hey, keep pigeon holing people while complaining people judge your music by stereotypes rather than listening to you as an individual.

Funny thing is, I supported your argument in the first place.

Anyway, as I'm white, European and I read comic books I apparently won't understand your music so I won't bother visiting your MySpace to see what you're like. Good work considering how much of the Wu-Fam's sales were to white Europeans.

HAHA :yes: damn skippy

LOL @ Wu-Latino

:lmao:

Origin™
05-29-2008, 07:30 PM
Cracks me up how ya'll argue this shit, let's face it, what the dude from Wu-Latino is saying is the truth.

And I ain't no dick rider, I don't know dude, I don't give a fuck what his opinion is of europeans, or what ever, but seriously some of you people on the forum are just complete fucking idiots.

It's no wonder nobody from the Wu bothers to drop on here to post some exclusive shit.

Grow up and sort your shit out, most ya'll are 18 years old and above, on some serious immature shit.

Jeru
05-29-2008, 07:46 PM
Cracks me up how ya'll argue this shit, let's face it, what the dude from Wu-Latino is saying is the truth.

And I ain't no dick rider, I don't know dude, I don't give a fuck what his opinion is of europeans, or what ever, but seriously some of you people on the forum are just complete fucking idiots.

It's no wonder nobody from the Wu bothers to drop on here to post some exclusive shit.

Grow up and sort your shit out, most ya'll are 18 years old and above, on some serious immature shit.

LOL yeah the reason the Wu don't come here is because of the posters :lmao:

WuLatino- MANGANI
05-29-2008, 10:22 PM
Lucky,

It's one thing for a grown ass man to be a comic book fan, have grown up on the streets, and be black, and a completely different thing when you are a kid who reads comic books, thinks they are a hip hop expert, and has never experienced the culture. You couldn't navigate your way around Staten Island, Brooklyn, the Bronx, or Manhattan with a map, let alone any "hood" for that matter. If you were HALF the square you are proving yourself to be, you wouldn't have taken such offense... but apparently I've struck a nerve so deep that you feel like your internet repuation is on the line. That's how much of a geek you are...

Rza a geek? Probably in the sense that he's read mad books, but not in the sense as you lookin in the mirror and having to take an anti-depressant cause your internet girlfriend hasn't signed on for two weeks. Nice try, though, on trying to deflect the criticism by associating yourself with someone I might think was "cool"... ooooh... you are so cool by proxy! Rza reads comic books, Rza is cool, I read comic books, I'm COOL! YAY!

TAURO
05-29-2008, 11:13 PM
After going through this thread i've been shocked to find accusations of racism towards latinos....

Hatred towards the wu and wu fam....

and a lack of hip hop understanding by europeans simply because "we" were not "exposed" to it like the americans.

Well mr mangani i've found your observations of this site to have been very misguided, so much so in fact that I wonder if you are so blinded by the negative views of this site that you don't stop to read the positive because it simply doesn't attract you to write a 500 word essay on the matter.

I want to breakdown some of the statements you made in this thread just so hopefully we can clear some things up because I think you are being very unfair towards members of the corp.

Racism towards latinos
I honestly don't know what you have taken offence to but I can assure you that if such feelings were being brought about here I would have made my presence felt. All races get cracked on here, thats just part of the humour but if any genuine ignorance was being thrown about towards latinos I would not have stood for it and I have gone through the wu latino subforum and I haven't read anything that would cause serious offence. To me it just sounds like you are either over exagurating or you've looked too deep into a posters comment to find something that wasn't there to begin with.

The corp opinions on wu
Show me a website of any group that doesn't have negative opinions on them, maybe you have yet to grasp what forums are about but they are set up for people to express their views, now you may not like what is being said by some fans thats fair enough but you have to remember that the negative views tend to be of two types....

Attention seekers and the true fan..

Normally you should be able to tell the difference but I get the impression you just glanced over threads in the wu chamber as opposed to have read them properly, that would explain why the negative would catch your attention wouldn't it?

There are alot of postive views on the wu and wu fam here, I wouldn't dedicate time to posting in a place that hated my favourate rap group and I doubt others here would either.

Europeans and hip hop
I can't speak for all europeans but im from the uk and I just want to say that I don't have to justify my exposure to hip hop culture just because I wasn't born in america (which if you really want to get technical, only new yorkers got the full exposure) to make my views any more valid. The uk didn't just get exposed to hip hop when we reached the new millenium, it's been in the uk since the early eighties. We may not have been there at the start but we were active in the beginning.

mangani you have no idea what went on here in the uk with regards to hip hop and it's appeal so please keep your misguided generalisations to yourself, im not trying to attack you but for someone who is complaining about the amount of ignorance, you haven't shown me much that demonstrates you being any better.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-30-2008, 01:13 AM
crass STFU

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-30-2008, 02:01 AM
Lucky,

It's one thing for a grown ass man to be a comic book fan, have grown up on the streets, and be black, and a completely different thing when you are a kid who reads comic books, thinks they are a hip hop expert, and has never experienced the culture. You couldn't navigate your way around Staten Island, Brooklyn, the Bronx, or Manhattan with a map, let alone any "hood" for that matter. If you were HALF the square you are proving yourself to be, you wouldn't have taken such offense... but apparently I've struck a nerve so deep that you feel like your internet repuation is on the line. That's how much of a geek you are...

Rza a geek? Probably in the sense that he's read mad books, but not in the sense as you lookin in the mirror and having to take an anti-depressant cause your internet girlfriend hasn't signed on for two weeks. Nice try, though, on trying to deflect the criticism by associating yourself with someone I might think was "cool"... ooooh... you are so cool by proxy! Rza reads comic books, Rza is cool, I read comic books, I'm COOL! YAY!

So white people, rich people, comic book readers, Europeans, geeks.... you can do better than that! There must be some more people you can alienate. Asians maybe? You should quit rapping and just work in marketing.

On a more serious note.... what Tauro said.

Durag
05-30-2008, 06:20 AM
Europeans and hip hop
I can't speak for all europeans but im from the uk and I just want to say that I don't have to justify my exposure to hip hop culture just because I wasn't born in america (which if you really want to get technical, only new yorkers got the full exposure) to make my views any less valid. The uk didn't just get exposed to hip hop when we reached the new millenium, it's been in the uk since the early eighties. We may not have been there at the start but we were active in the beginning.

mangani you have no idea what went on here in the uk with regards to hip hop and it's appeal so please keep your misguided generalisations to yourself, im not trying to attack you but for someone who is complaining about the amount of ignorance, you haven't shown me much that demonstrates you being any better.

Great post Tauro, i co-sign the lot of it, especially this part

Guarded By Martyrs
05-30-2008, 08:55 AM
Same here Durag^

crass
05-30-2008, 11:03 AM
crass STFU

I mean, Wu-Latino was not an attempt to cash in on a dying fad...

Lil' Ruger
05-30-2008, 03:17 PM
lol @ tauro being on both sides since heas latina and lives in the UK now thats funny Tauro da grim tell em'.

and i agreed with you first magani but ur generalisation shit is bullshit especially cuz i come from ct (rite next to NY) and if i said summin negative to you without telling you where i was from u'd prolly call me a eurofag too....im not gonna come in here and tell u how ghetto i am and how i shoot niggas on the daily...but what i will tell you alot of niggas wiggas and essays here grew up with problems and it doesnt matter if u like me and had an abusive step dad real dads on crack parents never married mom cant keep up with the mortgage and im tryna make rappin a living for me.....or on the other side ur a suburban kid gettin picked on at school and u turn to the internet for friends both are sad cases and like i read from a book once "things are rough all over" dont get it twisted nigga you aint the only 1 that got problems

WuLatino- MANGANI
05-31-2008, 11:30 PM
First of all I didn't call anyone "eurofags". I mentioned a geek from Scotland, then someone said Euro kids, then I responded to a comment from "Fermi Paradox" who said "I have to laugh when I see people who think because their black, that they have the right to understand hip/hop more" and accused me of reverse racism. In my response to him I stated that, in fact, African-Americans ARE predisposed to understanding a culture which sprung from their own just as the Scottish and Irish (I generalized and said whites) are predisposed to understand Celtic culture. Polically incorrect? Maybe, if you're hypersensitive or if this contradicts your point of view, but I maintain that these statements are true...

These attempts, ie "So white people, rich people, comic book readers, Europeans, geeks.... you can do better than that! There must be some more people you can alienate. Asians maybe? You should quit rapping and just work in marketing" are intended to discredit the facts I stated in response to antagonist statements. If you do not know the history behind my statements, ask.

Tauro, read the Wu Latino forum and you will see exactly what I'm talking about. If you are not offended, that is not because there is not cause to be offended.

I think it's become pretty obvious this site has a European bias, and maybe most of you are comic book fans and geeks, but at no point did I offend Europeans in general (I challenge any of you to find that post). As a matter of fact, I wasn't even trying to offend European Geeks or comic book fans- I was simply stating the FACT that given MY background I (in the very least SHOULD be) am predisposed to understand hip hop more/better.

Maybe my comments made some pussys bleed, and for that I apologize. I will try to keep my comments less abrasive against those who are dicks to me...

Sky Blue Danny Kid
06-01-2008, 12:25 AM
mangani, I know you want to say it, but you're trying to be politically correct:

Europeans are all weird, nerdy and gay and they don't know shit about hiphop. They should just shut up and listen to house-techno while showering infrequently.

***Please note that this is not my belief, but only my interpretation of Mangani's beliefs. I only kind of agree with him.

CHRONZ
06-01-2008, 01:25 AM
Mangani is tellin the truth and yall better reckonize. Nuff said.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-01-2008, 01:50 AM
crass STFU

hahaha

I mean, Wu-Latino was not an attempt to cash in on a dying fad...

hahahaha

Jammin
06-01-2008, 03:14 AM
2 years ago i heard reggaeton on a radio station, then this movement suddenly disappeared

Trismegistos
06-01-2008, 06:53 AM
I had a listen to Magani's stuff and it's pretty good.

Check it out:

http://www.myspace.com/mangani

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-01-2008, 10:16 AM
2 years ago i heard reggaeton on a radio station, then this movement suddenly disappeared

I heard Reggaeton for the first time in 1992, and it's on the radio right now... Don't know what hole in the wall city you live in, but Reggaeton is definitely not dead. Either way, what the fuck does that have to do with this thread???

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-01-2008, 10:17 AM
I had a listen to Magani's stuff and it's pretty good.

Check it out:

http://www.myspace.com/mangani

Thanks Tris. Did you like the remix with Rza? There are more to come...

TAURO
06-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Tauro, read the Wu Latino forum and you will see exactly what I'm talking about. If you are not offended, that is not because there is not cause to be offended.

Yes Mangani I have read the latino subforum like I previously stated but other than insults and remark towards the label wu latino I didn't see any direct forms of racism towards latinos. Just because people choose to criticise the label does not necessarily mean it's about race, im not trying to justify some of the idiots who posted stupid remarks towards you but just don't try and play the race card just because people don't feel your music or your movement as a whole.

Oh and I see you failed to address the other points I brought up in my post but thats ok.

Trismegistos
06-01-2008, 10:57 AM
Thanks Tris. Did you like the remix with Rza? There are more to come...

I did. I posted that on the other thread. Truth is it should be the album version.

JRoll
06-01-2008, 01:58 PM
I think the reason why there "seems" to be a European bias is because over in Europe people appreciate hip-hop more. While hip-hop's roots have been in America, most people are spoiled now over here, basically all this MTV shit and everything and all these fake emcees with "hot" singles have ruined it. Back in the day the best emcee was about how good you were on the mic or the tables, and I think that's when there was a bigger audience and it was more appreciative. Now with all the bullshit it has turned the fans into spoiled people whereas the Euros aren't having that same effect. Just like Method Man said in an interview. Over there it's about the music. I'm not saying all of America is spoiled there is a small group of people who still love the roots but it's going away fast. And because for the Euros it's about music, that's why there are so many of them here possibly. I don't know for sure but that's my take on it.

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-01-2008, 10:57 PM
Oh and I see you failed to address the other points I brought up in my post but thats ok.

-I didn't read your entire post because it just seemed for the most part complaints about things I have said, and justification for things other people said. That's the whole point about what I've been saying- how noone bats an eye about remarks about Latinos or blacks, yet everyone has a shit fit when something is said about European geek comic book fans- not even Europeans in general...

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-02-2008, 02:24 AM
^^ I think one problem here is that you clearly haven't actually spent much time on the forum other than in the pursuit of self promotion (which is fair enough). If you had, you probably would have found plenty of examples of people gettin slated to shit for anything resembling serious racism towards black or latino people, including people getting banned.

Lil' Ruger
06-02-2008, 07:50 AM
hey magani do you know puhbarrio or puhbare i believe he's on that label anywayz i go to school with his son and me and his son might do a track.....i think he has a sub-label or a group called playaz choice?

TAURO
06-02-2008, 08:53 AM
-I didn't read your entire post because it just seemed for the most part complaints about things I have said, and justification for things other people said. That's the whole point about what I've been saying- how noone bats an eye about remarks about Latinos or blacks, yet everyone has a shit fit when something is said about European geek comic book fans- not even Europeans in general...

It's ironic that you were too lazy to read through my post since I made a point about you not reading things properly and just seeing what you wanted to see so you could make your 500 word generalisation essays, well thanks for prooving my point.

And for the record I was trying to help you out by addressing some of the issues you had with the corp so that you could understand things here a bit better, but now I see you don't really give a shit, you just want to carry on like an ignorant idiot throwing out accusations because you think you have a right to....well Mangani you've really presented yourself well in this place haven't you?

Prolifical ENG
06-02-2008, 08:54 AM
-I didn't read your [TAURO] entire post because it just seemed for the most part complaints about things I have said

Which are in turn complaints about this forum as a whole which you aren't the first artist to address. That was a critical post that attempted to explain the nature of a forum and why it is the way it is.

how noone bats an eye about remarks about Latinos or blacks,

This goes more towards internal understanding. When you have been on this forum long enough, some of us know what race each other is. Those remarks about blacks and Latinos were made by blacks and Latinos.

everyone has a shit fit when something is said about European geek comic book fans- not even Europeans in general...

Europeans get clowned the most on this forum. If theres a stupid/gay thread in the Wu-Latino forum, feel free to move it to the "Hall of Norway" forum.

^^ I think one problem here is that you clearly haven't actually spent much time on the forum other than in the pursuit of self promotion (which is fair enough).

Thats a little extreme. If that were completely true he wouldn't have came into this thread or participated in KTL discussion.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-02-2008, 09:07 AM
I wasn't having a go about the self promotion, I was just saying that as an artist his main time on here has been discussing Wu Latino as I'd expect it to be. If you spend a lot of time here you get to know how the balance of these things works out.

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-02-2008, 10:00 AM
"people gettin slated to shit for anything resembling serious racism towards black or latino people, including people getting banned."

-Please explain...

TAURO
06-02-2008, 10:06 AM
What would be the point in explaining anything to you since you probably won't even read it, you've already made up your mind about this place.

Lil' Ruger
06-02-2008, 10:08 AM
hey magani do you know puhbarrio or puhbare i believe he's on that label anywayz i go to school with his son and me and his son might do a track.....i think he has a sub-label or a group called playaz choice?

answer my Q magani

P-Noid Brown
06-02-2008, 10:38 PM
wu-latino all day !!! let Mangani do him!!!

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-02-2008, 10:39 PM
answer my Q magani

-Damn nigga chill... Puhbarrio is one of my producers ("Mangani, Puneta", "Al Guaguanqueo"). He is part of the Needlebreakers, and is an artist/producer under Playaz Choice.

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-02-2008, 10:43 PM
What would be the point in explaining anything to you since you probably won't even read it, you've already made up your mind about this place.

-Tauro, you have admitted in your other remarks, and I can tell by the context of what I DID read in your post that you were just justifying what I've read. I really don't care about your explanation being "that's just how the forum is" because obviously I don't agree with it being that way and therefore that argument is redundant.

KERZO
06-03-2008, 02:49 PM
i gotta say that your one mad looking dude mangani...props ^O^

TAURO
06-03-2008, 03:14 PM
-Tauro, you have admitted in your other remarks, and I can tell by the context of what I DID read in your post that you were just justifying what I've read. I really don't care about your explanation being "that's just how the forum is" because obviously I don't agree with it being that way and therefore that argument is redundant.

Look whatever man, just spend some time browsing the forum before you pronounce sentence on us.

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-04-2008, 08:29 AM
i gotta say that your one mad looking dude mangani...props ^O^

-That's me running from the cops! LOL!

RzaRectum
06-05-2008, 09:26 AM
LOL Looks more like you yelling puneta (much like the way lil john says "yayuh") ;)

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-05-2008, 07:27 PM
LOL Looks more like you yelling puneta (much like the way lil john says "yayuh") ;)

-Yayuh just means yayuh... and I say much more than that in the rap...

RzaRectum
06-05-2008, 08:45 PM
-Yayuh just means yayuh... and I say much more than that in the rap...
No question. I've sampled your songs. They are pretty good. ^O^

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-06-2008, 05:15 AM
No question. I've sampled your songs. They are pretty good. ^O^

-Thanks! By the way, Puneta is an exclamation like "mutha fucka" or "damn!"... Just for those wondering...

KERZO
06-06-2008, 07:30 AM
It looks like your shouting 'PUNANI', lol :lmao:

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Wasn't Method Man a huge comic book geek? In fact, most kids on 90's New York were "comic book geeks" MAD, all that shit. I dont see how this means youre a geek who knows nothing about real hip hop life, just because you read comics?

I'm glad RZA wasnt worried about seeming like a geek when he got all nerdy about Kung Fu flics and started naming songs and albums after them. Mangani youre a smart guy, I cant tell this from posts in that AIDS topic, but youre shooting yourself in the foot in this one.

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Wasn't Method Man a huge comic book geek? In fact, most kids on 90's New York were "comic book geeks" MAD, all that shit. I dont see how this means youre a geek who knows nothing about real hip hop life, just because you read comics?

I'm glad RZA wasnt worried about seeming like a geek when he got all nerdy about Kung Fu flics and started naming songs and albums after them. Mangani youre a smart guy, I cant tell this from posts in that AIDS topic, but youre shooting yourself in the foot in this one.

-You're still picking and choosing what I said, and taking what I said out of context. I didn't call anyone "comic book geeks" or say comic book geeks couldn't be into Hip Hop. What I sad was that a euro-internet geek-comic book fan has no higher predisposition to understand hip hop over any African/Latin-American. It is simply our culture, regardless of if that African/Latin-American is a comic book FAN himself (comic book fan and comic book geek are not synonymous).

Furthermore, Kung Fu has always been deeply rooted in Hip Hop culture as a carry over from the 70's Kung Fu craze. This has absolutely nothing to do with what I was saying, as the people you speak of are African-American and were also born into Hip Hop culture, and have been active members of the Hip Hop culture for at least 15 years. This is a far cry from young (16-27 year old) Europeans sitting at home behind a computer, reading comic books, listening to Wu Tang Clan, and claiming to know Hip Hop better than someone who can walk out on the street and be more deeply emerged in the culture on a simple trip to the grocery store. The fact that people are still arguing about this is a testament to the fact that you simply don't understand the culture the way you think you do. As I have stated before- I am sure there are Europeans that are born into the culture, are exposed to the culture, and live the culture every day of their lives without ever leaving Europe (I know some of these people), but that is not whom I am speaking of...

To understand what someone said, why they said it, and the context in which they said it in you must examine the statements made to receive that response, and proceeding dialogue. Read the dialogue, and understand the context of what I said, as well as the specifics of whom I was referring to...

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-07-2008, 10:58 AM
It looks like your shouting 'PUNANI', lol :lmao:

-Did you say something? I was trying to read your post but kept staring at your signature...

Zero
06-21-2008, 06:12 AM
I actually really like Wu-Latino, it was one of the reasons I signed up to this site in the first place. I wasen't a massive fan of Reggaeton in general, but I feel alot of Wu Latinos stuff. Plus I'm moving to La Gomera soon which is a spanish speaking island, so it woulden't hurt for me to brush up on my spanish while listening to Hip Hop, right?

Also, that is so sick MANGANI posts here.

Eddyjay
08-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Fuck raggaeton....mainstream make money shit.

It's not about racism...it's about realness

I'm from Spain, and I don't feel that in this forum people are racist.

Eddyjay
08-02-2008, 08:56 PM
I'm moving to La Gomera soon which is a spanish speaking island, so it woulden't hurt for me to brush up on my spanish while listening to Hip Hop, right?
I'll tell you something about hip hop in Spain, in general: Ignorancy.

Some of us appreciate real hip hop, but here, the club culture is around us. Fucking fiesta time!!! They mix hip hop with "fiesta",,,you know...Holy shit...

Drunken Monk
11-29-2009, 07:01 PM
Fuck raggaeton....mainstream make money shit.

It's not about racism...it's about realness

I'm from Spain, and I don't feel that in this forum people are racist.

thats cuz u aint got talent to do a real reggaeton song

u have envy

thats all
:)9:(

Eddyjay
11-30-2009, 08:10 AM
thats cuz u aint got talent to do a real reggaeton song

u have envy

thats all
:)9:(
When you were still a spermatozoid I already was listening hip hop. Don't tell me anything about talent you ignorant fake.

HZA HECTOR
11-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Nuyorican eastcoast vigilante
the graphic novel
created and written by
hector laboy alvarado jr.

Watch for my shit

HZA HECTOR
11-30-2009, 12:20 PM
That mutha puta is talken about europeans like if his dick riden puerto ricans were the shit. Fuck you.

I'm tired of these mother fuckers standen up everytime
some one says boricuas are cool peoplez
they talken about my people
american boricuas

HZA HECTOR
11-30-2009, 12:25 PM
Yo fermi that a dope sig
power rangers
i remember that shit runnin home after school to watch power rangers
to eat a bowl of cereal and watch that show.

Yes meth is a huge comicbook fan he has a huge collection
and his own comicbook.
It's all a part of american pop culture.

HZA HECTOR
11-30-2009, 12:30 PM
Why is mangani offended again
because the eddy jay
ain't front'n like this big pimp shit like mangani on his alpha male shit
yah keep fucken them nasty as puerto rican bitches from loiza you might die of aids or something to.nasty ass puerto rican bitches
just nasty,nasty,nasty,nasty,
fuck anything even the family dog

HZA HECTOR
11-30-2009, 12:36 PM
Nasty nasty nasty nasty ass puerto rican bitches
99.9 of all the reggaeton artist in the game look like they have
h.i.v. The virus that causes aids

Prolifical ENG
11-30-2009, 12:39 PM
^^^^^hahaha keep posting

HZA HECTOR
11-30-2009, 12:47 PM
A black supremisist talking about discrimination
puneta

blackman and whiteman/looken at my skin color/as if it were a sickness/
tan mans legacy [taino artifacts]

Poetic Wun
11-30-2009, 01:23 PM
i swear there has to be something literally wrong with dudes mental-game...

Poetic Wun
11-30-2009, 01:24 PM
Yo HZA

Poetic Wun
11-30-2009, 01:25 PM
Yo HZA!

Poetic Wun
11-30-2009, 01:27 PM
Yo HZA!!

Poetic Wun
11-30-2009, 01:29 PM
Fuck off.

LORD NOSE
12-02-2009, 02:52 PM
Hip Hop is Hip Hop and Wu is Wu

HZA HECTOR
12-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Excuse me here we go people don't know shit about the industry
yet talk.
Who do you think draw sell market the comicbooks and write them
kids
no grown people
who generate more money then you and me put together
at any given time year long worldwide in multiple alternate dimensions on different planets to all types of races and languages.
Please people go check out my gallery
and if you realy like my art give me a dollar when you see me ass out and on the street.
That would be a million fans a dollar a fan
would make me a
millionair
nuff said
make mine wu-corps

Slide
12-09-2009, 08:34 PM
Dope!

HZA HECTOR
12-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Thank you
i know i am

all i have to do now is get all my fans to give me the dollar at the same time.i don't realy believe in a dollar here a dollar there.

Poetic Wun
12-10-2009, 07:14 PM
can i have my neg rep powers back?

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-10-2009, 10:25 PM
Thank you
i know i am

all i have to do now is get all my fans to give me the dollar at the same time.i don't realy believe in a dollar here a dollar there.

Lol.

I'll give you five pesos and a couple magic beans in exchange for your eternal silence. That's my final offer.