PDA

View Full Version : New Nas Interviews

Scribbles
05-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Well I have a whole bunch of interview videos lurking on my page, you can check them all out.

There's one with DJ Envy, DJ Green Lantern, MTV, DJ Clue, and anyone else you can think of....LMAO

www.amedproductions.com

What do you guys take of all these interviews he's doing the past 2 days? Something big coming soon?

Chief 'Broom
05-14-2008, 06:48 PM
Good looksin Scribbles. I think people are homos who I have seen gossiping about the title on forums. One straight "nigger" concept. A song from the perspective of a roach. Possibly making an Ether 2. I can't ask for more from a new Nas album. And he was saying that he's feeling MF Doom's beats. I have a feeling the beats on this one are gonna be classic, and that's the only criticism I accept from people about Nas - some of his choices of beats in the past. Anyone who has something to say about his lyrics is soft. He's always been the most articulate artist to reach the main stream, and from his interviews ,"Nigger" has potential to be one of the most focused of his collection.

Kenny Powers
05-14-2008, 07:03 PM
Possibly making an Ether 2.

whered u hear that?

Chief 'Broom
05-14-2008, 07:18 PM
Well I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but he says it on one of the interviews Scribbles posted. He said he's considering handling 50 Cent. He also said he's only got a week left of recording, so I wouldn't count on it. I don't care either way about a diss track - I just know when Nas does one, he does it proper.

Scribbles
05-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Yea I wouldn't want him disgracing the Ether name. That diss record will live in infamy. It's best to leave it alone LOL.

For the most part, I agree with what Chief said.

Kenny Powers
05-14-2008, 09:39 PM
oh true, i wasnt even paying attention to it. It'd be ill if he had a track like ether, but i dont see it happening

Animal Luff
05-15-2008, 03:46 PM
I like don't body ya self more than ether....