ALCATRAZ
05-14-2008, 11:37 PM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Music%20Related/btsg.jpg

01. I Believe
02. 4 Tomorrow
03. A Crying Heart
04. Hood Nursery
05. Redemption (ft. Jeni Fujita)
06. Profits of Man (ft. 60 Second Assassin)
07. The World
08. Vintage (Things We Shared)
09. Looking Glass (ft. Allah Sun)
10. I Am
11. The Beloved (The Messenger)
12. Jeshurun (ft. Victorious)
13. God's Time
14. Born 2 Die (ft. Victorious)
15. O Emmanuel (ft. Zoom)
16. The End Is Coming

Death the Kid
05-15-2008, 12:59 AM
its out ?!?!?! holy shieeet, have to get i imediately.

ALCATRAZ
05-15-2008, 02:04 AM
^It isn't technically "out", but it is available.

ALCATRAZ
05-15-2008, 10:32 AM
Just got done listening to the album for the first time around. Lyrically the album is SOLID. Nothing more can be said in that department. The beats are above average in my opinion, but I could see how some would be turned away by this type of production. Most of the standout tracks you guys have probably already heard. For me, they are "I Believe", "4 Tomorrow", "Profits of Man", and "Vintage". Do not skip the rest of the songs though, one of the best things about an artist like Priest is that his albums carry themselves rather well, conceptually, lyrically, however u wanna call it. 4/5.

Chief 'Broom
05-15-2008, 12:33 PM
I agree^^ It's deep.

Chris
05-15-2008, 01:08 PM
Haven't listened yet, probably will tomorrow.

Assassinss Wu
05-15-2008, 01:43 PM
i'm hear right now...!!

portis24
05-15-2008, 02:11 PM
what did you guy's think of hood nursery imo it's one of the best tracks and did he call jay-z and snoop dogg coon's?

Jin10304
05-15-2008, 03:26 PM
01. (00:02:05) Prod. Kount FiF
02. (00:04:11) Prod. DJ Whool
03. (00:03:16) Prod. Thoro Tracks
04. (00:03:07) Prod. Magnetic
05. (00:04:29) Prod. DJ Whool
06. (00:04:59) Prod. DJ Whool
07. (00:02:56) Prod. C Sik
08. (00:02:58) Prod. Dirty Needlez
09. (00:04:03) Prod. 4th Disciple

Tracks 10-16 are produced by DJ Whool

portis24
05-15-2008, 03:39 PM
thanks for those production credit's

Jin10304
05-15-2008, 04:02 PM
Damn DJ Whool did the Pete Rock thing at the end of Born 2 Die, I was lovin that ending beat!

portis24
05-15-2008, 05:09 PM
man this cd is sick the only track that i'm not feeling that much is o emmanuel and maybe that will grow on me with time.this could be better then the offering but it's def. too early to tell

Assassinss Wu
05-15-2008, 06:11 PM
4 tomorrow, the part acoustic guitar is sick damn!!!

money4life
05-15-2008, 06:50 PM
The Beloved is the best track ever. At the end of the track did u hear the reporters asking him some questions. What are u talking about Profits of a man? It's like he his on some prophet type movement.

King Tron 1
05-15-2008, 06:54 PM
Are any of you gonna buy this album?

portis24
05-15-2008, 07:03 PM
Are You Gonna Buy This Album?

famenchuan
05-15-2008, 07:06 PM
Just got back from the cop shop with my copy!!!!

Assassinss Wu
05-15-2008, 07:08 PM
i wait the arrived to store for buy!!

Tecknowledgist
05-15-2008, 09:12 PM
i wait the arrived to store for buy!!

Post of the year. I seriously laughed so hard hahaha

...at least he bought it...I think

ALCATRAZ
05-15-2008, 10:06 PM
what did you guy's think of hood nursery imo it's one of the best tracks and did he call jay-z and snoop dogg coon's?
Hood Nursery is dope conceptually deep... I heard that line you're talking about too. I passed it off though cause I didn't wanna be called out for reaching but I'll listen again..

claaa7
05-16-2008, 03:55 AM
haven't listened to it yet but I'll do so later today if i get the time, I know it will be dope so hell yeah i'm gonna put up money for a hard copy.

Ritter
05-16-2008, 04:33 AM
I just got it.Its a great album.The standouts are

For Tomorrow
I Believe
Things We Share
Profits of Man
A Crying Heart
I Am

Things We Share and For Tomorrow share the crown,both very inspiring and deep tracks,both great flow-wise,beat-wise and lyric-wise.Classics.

9/10 album.

the dagger
05-16-2008, 11:59 AM
ok on the real its more deeper than the offering :z its not the offering part 2 which is a good thing its more about his sister and eal life shit the beats i think fits the subject that song the world is ccrrrrrraazzzyyyyyy img he sings along like slick rick hey young world this dude is is a gensis on the real ask me i like more than the offeing subject wise and flows are sick

King Tron 1
05-16-2008, 03:57 PM
Are You Gonna Buy This Album?

Hell yeah I'm gonna buy it, I don't have to worry about money. But I'm all for downloading. I just find it fucked up that some people would download good albums, and not just a few tracks from decent albums, but that's just me. It's not like I'm gonna prevent you from doing so anyways.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
05-16-2008, 04:05 PM
Man i'm getting this without a doubt its priest man

kurupt_kw
05-16-2008, 04:14 PM
What's the actual release date??

Mic Tyson
05-16-2008, 04:52 PM
may 20th

Bx718
05-16-2008, 05:10 PM
After hearing this album I realized that the offering is a 5 mic album for sure.
I love KP I got all his albums, but this album is not messing with the offering.
I give it 3.5 mics after listening it to a couple of days. Production is just not as strong as the offering. After listening to tracks 1-4 , you think the album is on its way to being classic but the production falls off some as no beat matches Hood Nursery's intensity after track 4. The offering is a 5 mic album man thats all I gotta say and BTSG is good but not great, 3.5 mics and I'm a huge Priest fan.

11th Chamber
05-16-2008, 09:23 PM
Just ordered my copy, should be here sometime next week

portis24
05-17-2008, 08:48 AM
^^Imo it's well worth the wait it's different from the offferig but in a good way

biggorfries
05-17-2008, 10:35 AM
the reason why this album is weak is because Godz Wrath refused to produce for this album, since Priest didnt pay them for their contributions on the offering, so priest was forced to work with below average producer dj wool

portis24
05-17-2008, 10:45 AM
KP you have upset godz wrath boyfriend;( it's messed up he sent you in here to do his dirty work

biggorfries
05-17-2008, 11:28 AM
Godz Wrath basically MADE the offering, look at the intro, ghetto Jesus, melodic, stand still etc..
those are the essential joints on the album, all produced by Godz Wrath...

portis24
05-17-2008, 12:13 PM
i'm not saying those are not good tracks i fuck with em but don't act like this album is garbage just because godz wrath is not on it

Chief 'Broom
05-17-2008, 12:49 PM
Priest is definitely not holding back anymore. He damn sure calls out Jigga and Snoop like someone mentioned, but it's serious. Not a corny diss track. - he's just seperating his movement. Producers will catch up with Priest. He doesn't need to dumb it down. He's a genius. So get him some damn classic beats.

pneumatic
05-17-2008, 03:47 PM
Hi friend,fashion shoes and clothes with good quality price.
www.hot-nike.com wholesale brand shoes such as Nike,Air Jordan,Puma,Addidas,Prada,Air force 1,Timberland Sandals and so on.New styles and hot styles are active every day.
msn: hot-nike@hotmail.com

Thanks Dude!

portis24
05-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Godz Wrath basically MADE the offering, look at the intro, ghetto Jesus, melodic, stand still etc..
those are the essential joints on the album, all produced by Godz Wrath...

you do realize priest shout's out godz wrath on track 8 vintage

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
05-17-2008, 08:39 PM
Priest is definitely not holding back anymore. He damn sure calls out Jigga and Snoop like someone mentioned, but it's serious. Not a corny diss track. - he's just seperating his movement. Producers will catch up with Priest. He doesn't need to dumb it down. He's a genius. So get him some damn classic beats.

yeah nobody really fucking wit him and all these media outlets don't care about real music just shit you can dance too and that have mad sexual refrences selling it to younger kids that ain't even mature yet to understand it

i gotta admit this album has a different feel than the offering. this album feels slightly darker while he's dropping jewels

ALCATRAZ
05-17-2008, 08:42 PM
still not disappointed with the album....replay value is a thumbs up

ALCATRAZ
05-17-2008, 08:43 PM
Hi friend,fashion shoes and clothes with good quality price.
www.hot-nike.com wholesale brand shoes such as Nike,Air Jordan,Puma,Addidas,Prada,Air force 1,Timberland Sandals and so on.New styles and hot styles are active every day.
msn: hot-nike@hotmail.com
fuck out my thread faggot

Bx718
05-18-2008, 07:51 AM
the reason why this album is weak is because Godz Wrath refused to produce for this album, since Priest didnt pay them for their contributions on the offering, so priest was forced to work with below average producer dj wool

You sure about this? I mean godz wrath does have a beat on this album. I do agree with you though that they held down most of the offering. The beats on BTSTG aint nowhere near the quality of the offering

Chief 'Broom
05-18-2008, 11:23 AM
yeah nobody really fucking wit him and all these media outlets don't care about real music just shit you can dance too and that have mad sexual refrences selling it to younger kids that ain't even mature yet to understand it

i gotta admit this album has a different feel than the offering. this album feels slightly darker while he's dropping jewelsI have a feeling he used that DJs beats cuz they're friends. I just remember Priest saying in an interview, you should see what I'd do to a Rza beat. I don't ever expect him to have Rza on his album, but imagine what Priest could do to something of that quality. He gets more creative with his flow and the concept when the beat is something nice.

Ritter
05-18-2008, 02:47 PM
^^Imo it's well worth the wait it's different from the offferig but in a good way

What wait?It came quicker than FedEx.

portis24
05-18-2008, 04:03 PM
i was talkin to 11th chamber

GhettoGnom
05-18-2008, 04:41 PM
01. (00:02:05) Prod. Kount FiF

Hmm... First Gun 4 Gun, then this.... I wanna hear more production from whoever this guy is :)

Anyways, great album...

+
Lyrics are great throughout the album, and the production is good. KP's voice is filled with greatness, and his flow is at times beautiful.

-
Could use some more tempo variation, as the album becomes a bit dull after listening to it for a while. And KP's trying to have too many words on some of the tracks. His flow is weird at times.

Fav. tracks; Hood Nursery, I Believe, Born To Die & 4 Tomorrow

4/5

Allah Sun
05-18-2008, 07:07 PM
you do realize priest shout's out godz wrath on track 8 vintage

Vintage (Things We Share) was recorded for The Offering, the original title was Things We Share. You can hear it here.

http://www.superchargerrecords.com/sc/downloads/music/Killah_Priest_-_Things_We_Share.mp3

Hollow Dartz
05-18-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm gonna cop it, from what I'm reading the beats are probably average. Priest needs hot beats....

Orion Nebulus
05-18-2008, 07:22 PM
I'm going to wait till I cop the album on tues. By then I'll give my review but theres no doubt...I know this album will be dope.

portis24
05-18-2008, 07:36 PM
both are cool but i like the one on btsg better and thanks for upping the track

Mic Tyson
05-18-2008, 07:58 PM
do yall think best buy or borders will have this shit on tues? i don't wanna order it online cuz im goin to the bay on thursday and i need somethin to listen to on the way

Allah Sun
05-18-2008, 08:33 PM
do yall think best buy or borders will have this shit on tues? i don't wanna order it online cuz im goin to the bay on thursday and i need somethin to listen to on the way

Best Buy will have it, doubt Borders tho'.

Also FYI should have it too.

I got The Offering from Best Buy; and will cop 2 copies this Tuesday morning at Best Buy. Inshallah.

Dissonance
05-18-2008, 09:39 PM
After listening to this a few times now, it's just an absolutely beautiful album. The beats fit the lyrics and content perfectly. This is a complete album of Priest doing what he does best. It's an absolute crime Priest gets no recognition for his craft. He's a true artist.

claaa7
05-19-2008, 09:27 AM
just picked up a copy at my local record store today, I'm glad I didn't listen to the one I downloaded a couple days ago. I'm about to experience this LP now, i'll let you know my thoughts in a minute.

claaa7
05-19-2008, 11:21 AM
Just finnished listening to the album and I'm definitely happy with the outcome of it. I think it was a good thing that I've read your reviews before hearing it which took down my expectations a bit, it's not on the same level as "The Offering" but that album is a masterpiece. Priest went for a different sound with this one and still succeeds, DJ Wool did a good job although a few tracks sounded a bit to alike. Lyrically Priest remains one of the greatest, as someone said above he touches
on a lot of personal topics on this one and poured his heart over a few songs. I'm pretty sure the album will grow more on me as well but as of now i am satisfied.

Top 3 tracks as of first listen:
I Believe
Profits of Man
O Emmanuel

Overall: 8/10

claaa7
05-19-2008, 06:09 PM
DAMN, listening to it again: through headphones this time, really listening to every word and every tone of the album. trust me, THIS LP IS WORTH THE MONEY, let's give Priest some fucking support for dropping 2 crazy albums over a year. The Offering did really poor in sales, let's make this one different..

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
05-20-2008, 01:05 AM
Just finnished listening to the album and I'm definitely happy with the outcome of it. I think it was a good thing that I've read your reviews before hearing it which took down my expectations a bit, it's not on the same level as "The Offering" but that album is a masterpiece. Priest went for a different sound with this one and still succeeds, DJ Wool did a good job although a few tracks sounded a bit to alike. Lyrically Priest remains one of the greatest, as someone said above he touches
on a lot of personal topics on this one and poured his heart over a few songs. I'm pretty sure the album will grow more on me as well but as of now i am satisfied.

Top 3 tracks as of first listen:
I Believe
Profits of Man
O Emmanuel

Overall: 8/10

agree with your review duke but yo for real rap reviews fucked up they review and gave priest's new lp a 6.5 out of 10 and i felt it was way better than just cuz priest is doing priest doesn't mean it ain't dope yeah i think he needed maybe a strong supporting cast on features like bis or something but shit was on point for the most part

claaa7
05-20-2008, 04:49 AM
^^ true, I think Priest needs more guests on his albums, this had hardly annyone except a few singers. I mean KP is a GREAT MC, but his voice can become pretty monotone plus he's very preachy, which is why a few guest-rappers is needed to balance things up. The Offering was perfect in that way.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-20-2008, 04:54 AM
Hell yeah I'm gonna buy it, I don't have to worry about money. But I'm all for downloading. I just find it fucked up that some people would download good albums, and not just a few tracks from decent albums, but that's just me. It's not like I'm gonna prevent you from doing so anyways.

If I'm short of cash at the time, I'll download good albums if they're by rich people on major labels. I never download indie albums like this unless i'm having a listen to decide whether to pick it up. If you showing off your mansion on MTV Cribs I might feel less guilty about stealing your album! I generally listen to music at home on vinyl though, so I have to buy it. Don't wanna play mp3s out of speakers, just on the train.

I'll download this then buy it if I like it.

V4D3R
05-20-2008, 08:01 AM
Well I been supporting man - I did download and listen because this blindsided me - didnt think it would be out this quick. I'm going to order this album. I bought Heavy Mental when they still had cassettes.

I give this album an 8.5 - the production was mediocre but still a valiant effort. KP is on his doing what he does - and thats being the best underrated signed artist.

Top tracks for me:

I Believe 9/10

4 Tomorrow 7.5/10

Redemption 9/10 - production is fire on this track - Jena singing in the background - reminds me of Wu/Tekitha tracks. Haunting angelic voice. KP is raising his scepter.

Profits of Man 9.5/10 - deep words man...a lot people should be able to relate to them words. Best track production wise.

The World has so much potential - this is conscious hip-hop man. We dont get much of that shit unless people have court orders to make that kind of music nowadays.

I AM 8/10- he preaching like he been listening/reading what his fans got to say. He can carry a track with mediocre production with his lyrics alone - but this track has good production.

O Emmanuel 8.5/10 - KP doing it again - raising the scepter. Prophesying.

The End is Coming 9/10 - thats KP element right there. It actually would of been a better outro on The Offering since it has the same sample.

Overall 4 out of 5. It would be 5/5 if the production was more thorough but KP's lyricism and route get a 5/5.

money4life
05-20-2008, 11:14 AM
This album has mad replay value. This album grows on you. I'm feeling The Beloved and God's Time big time. Don't sleep on those tracks.

claaa7
05-20-2008, 12:06 PM
^^ yeah same for me, i've listened to the album front-to-back 3 times since yesterday and it definitely sounds even better now. the only minus is that the last 7 tracks, which are all good/dope in their own right, has a very similair sound to eachother. he should have thrown in a smoother track like "Profits of Man" or something like that in the middle of those. still great fucking album!

ALCATRAZ
05-20-2008, 02:21 PM
The last verse of "Vintage" is GOLDEN

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
05-20-2008, 09:19 PM
^^ true, I think Priest needs more guests on his albums, this had hardly annyone except a few singers. I mean KP is a GREAT MC, but his voice can become pretty monotone plus he's very preachy, which is why a few guest-rappers is needed to balance things up. The Offering was perfect in that way.

yeah totally right

Trismegistos
05-21-2008, 08:52 AM
I have to order my copy online (the benefits of being in Australia!).

But I'd have to say that most posts sound pretty positive.

I think those that are downloading the album need to get and BUY a copy. Priest is one of the strongest lyricists ever. To the person that said he is a bit "preachy" what would you expect from someone with Priest in their name and spirituality as their forte?

I'll post a review when my copy arrives.

pmack215
05-21-2008, 12:17 PM
i'm gonna get killed for this......i listened to it once all the way through so far.......i didnt really like it! there's only like 3 tracks that i really really liked. a bunch of the beats sound sooooo similar.......as well as the lyrical material.
but of course, i'll keep trying. i love KP!

and he is NOT calling snoop & jigga a "coon" on 'vintage'!

Death the Kid
05-21-2008, 01:15 PM
This album sealed Killah Priest on top of my GOAT list *bumps The Beloved (The Messenger)* *spits: the heroin spoon fall in the flame, right before it disolves in the vein...* dayum. Im lovin' this album, cant be compared to The Offering, pretty different feel.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
05-21-2008, 07:03 PM
this album is dope i don't se why so many press outlets hate it maybe because they loe the dumb is smart concept better

11th Chamber
05-21-2008, 07:21 PM
this album is dope i don't se why so many press outlets hate it maybe because they loe the dumb is smart concept better

if KP started a new dance craze in his 'for tomarrow' video, than this album would have already gone atleast gold..

it really is a shame that the original true meaning behind real hip-hop, the lyrics, means jack shit these days

ALCATRAZ
05-21-2008, 10:37 PM

it sounds like he is though.... can u prove he isnt??

Trismegistos
05-22-2008, 05:22 AM
if KP started a new dance craze in his 'for tomarrow' video, than this album would have already gone atleast gold..

it really is a shame that the original true meaning behind real hip-hop, the lyrics, means jack shit these days

But that is one of the things that is great about Priest. For Tomorrow is a real clip that has nothing to do with marketing at all. No imagery, no dancing, just what is real.

I loved the Blackstar definition film clip for its simplicity and because it is representative of the lyrics. For Tomorrow sticks to a similar foundation.

GhettoGnom
05-22-2008, 06:42 AM

He clearly says "jigga to snoop"

So who do he call a coon then?

Hollow Dartz
05-22-2008, 10:10 AM
I just copped the album 2 day, first track sounds wack, full review next thursday....

12weLvE
05-24-2008, 08:45 AM
Its an okay album... fell off big time compared to the Offering... These beats suck...sorry to say it like that but its true. Beat makers from Wu-Corp have better beats than these. Whre in the wolrd was GodWrath when he needed them...maybe Blue Sky Black Death.

I gave it a 3/5 because atleast Priest got busy on the mic.

a1_primecuts
05-24-2008, 10:34 AM
This album sucks shit. Sounds like throwaway Offering tracks. Beat selection is yet again suspect for KP.

portis24
05-24-2008, 10:50 AM
^^totally disagree with this statement yes it's different the offering but it dosent' mean it's bad

NoSaidDate420
05-24-2008, 11:50 AM
i've been bumpin this shit all week. i'm ready to go over it track by track:

01. I Believe - this track is nice, it's been on his myspace for a minute now so i already knew all the words and shit, i like his flow and the sample but it's extremely short. a strong intro though

02. 4 Tomorrow - this is def one of the best tracks of the album, i just wish he would spit more instead of all the talking at the end over the guitar line. the verses are mad deep and im feelin it.

03. A Crying Heart - any1 else think this best sounds almost the same as track two off the offering?? similar sounding horns. regardless this track is fire and is definitly where it should be on the album. bringing the energy level of the album up a notch from the last track, something i wish he would have done more in the latter half of the album...

04. Hood Nursery - this is that sick shit. heard an interview where he said this was recorded for offering but didnt make it, and that makes sense cause although i love the track it sounds slightly out of place.

05. Redemption (ft. Jeni Fujita)- i enjoy this beat alot, and the chorus is on some spiritual soul-chant type shit. i don't know, it's alright.

06. Profits of Man (ft. 60 Second Assassin)- this was the first track i heard a few months back, i was feeling it then and even now it's probably one of the best on this joint. i wish 60 would've spit a verse or somethin but maybe im asking for too much??

07. The World - this is one of the tracks i dont like too much, not because of the lyrics, but the beat leaves something to be desired. when i heard this i started thinking about what people were sayin about the beats not being as good as the offering. i didn't wanna believe it but....

08. Vintage (Things We Shared) - another beat that kind of bores me. eh....

09. Looking Glass (ft. Allah Sun) - here's what i was talkin about earlier, at this point in the album i feel like we need some fist pumpin rebel music type shit, but we get whacked in the middle of the album with mid-tempo tracks with similar choruses.

10. I Am - again, not feelin the beat, the repetitive chorus thing is becoming a huge part of the album that i don't feel.

11. The Beloved (The Messenger) - finally i am reminded of why i was so excited for this album. the beat and the flow match up perfect, no complaints, and i love the shit with the reporter @ the end "step to the side miss....step to the side miss..."

12. Jeshurun (ft. Victorious) - priest blazes through this, providing the much needed tempo boost i was talkin about earlier. seriously the verses are crazy, cant say much more.

13. God's Time - more heat. finally a chorus worth spitting along to. the beat is nuts yo. priest is redeeming himself here and throughout the rest of the record.

14. Born 2 Die (ft. Victorious) - another fuckin' banger, high energy here and the 2nd verse is some deep spiritual shit i can definitly feel...the whole part that ends with "wow, let that save your thoughts." i had to rewind a few times.

15. O Emmanuel (ft. Zoom) - this is perfect placement for a joint like this. i can imagine a lot of heads not really liking this track, perhaps due to a lack of understanding of the subject matter. but it's tracks like these that i play on repeat and fill the air with thick clouds of smoke. beautiful singing by the female vocalist. i would be happy if the album ended here.

16. The End Is Coming - kinda seems like classic priest, in a good way. a good way to end the album/get us pumped for part 2 (which is almost done supposedly).

overall 8/10. i want to say 9 or 10/10 but that spot in the middle of the album bores me with 3 mediocre beats in a row. lyrics are 10/10 no doubt.

i feel what people sayin about he needs more guests, but i guess since this is supposed to be more of a deep spiritual and personal album, priest rocks this solo. also, he's got that new crew the g-ciples so i dont expect to hear from the typical priest guests anymore (no razah, maccabeez, horsemen). i think razah and priest are one of the best combos but aparently they ain't exactly cool right now (see priests journal on uhh.com for his explanation).

this album could benefit from better beats, a higher energy level in the middle of it, and maybe a guest spot or two to break up the monotony. but i'm only a fan and i'll take what i can get.

ALCATRAZ
05-27-2008, 03:11 PM
^the "vintage" beat bored you? damn.................... i must b listenin to another song lol

claaa7
05-28-2008, 05:22 AM
"Vintage" and "Hood Nursery" was meant for "The Offering" I believe ("vintage" appeared on Prelude From The Offering as an exclusive from T.O.).

NoSaidDate420
05-28-2008, 09:09 AM
^the "vintage" beat bored you? damn.................... i must b listenin to another song lol

at the time of writing my review i had listened to the album over and over. i gave it a rest for a couple days and now when i play it back, i like different songs for different reasons. vintage beat is alright, maybe it's the chorus that bores me a little.

a lot of the tunes i said are boring, it's more becuz of the repetitive choruses. like "i am" - the beat is ok, but the chorus is lame IMO. the verses are tight though.

Hollow Dartz
05-28-2008, 01:48 PM
Ok, it's been a week so i'll review.....
1.I Believe
This is an ok track, it's not bad but since I heard the beats on this album weren't all that great i knew something like this would turn up. You can tell what type of album this is going to be by this track. The beat is ok doesn't seem like much work was put into it. Priest spitting about politics and spiritual issues, i'm glad it's short though... 3.5/5

2.4 Tomorrow
One of the best tracks on the album, the beat is on some calm shit. Priest goes in on some personal issues on here from his Sister(R.I.P.) to changes we must make, and the devil. Priest sounds serious he wants to make a change and he's making a statement on this one right here. He's gonna be the first to take a stand....G-Ciples no Diciples we not with the devil.... 4.5/5

3.A Crying Heart
Beat is cool, I love how priest opens up the track and just goes in "Led he who have sin, sin no more,Tired of kicking the door, shootouts, blood and gang wars, Chainsaws, tied up spouses, cocaine laws,Hawaiian outfits with SKs that bloodstain walls" sums up the whole track, he's really sending a message out..."I Only Fucks...With What's Real"...4/5

4.Hood Nursery
I'm not feeling this joint right here, I get the whole concept of the track but i don't like how it turned out, the beat is weak, the LYRICS are on point though, it's something I don't like about this track... 3/5

5.Redemption
I think this joint could've had a better hook, Priest is coming correct and I like the girl singing over his lyrics "It's like a flare burning in mid-air" that shit sounds hot, I don't like the last part "The meek shall inherit the earth...." it kinda messes up the vibe and Priest needs to stop tryna harmonize... 4/5

6.Profits of Man
This is the best track on this album. Beat is nice and Priest goes in on here, this is some real deep shit. His first verse is questioning man himself, we need to question ourselves...but the last verse is my favorite he just goes in "
from total strangers to best friends
To best friends to brothers
From brothers to never calling him again
Their coffins descend, one flies to a place of peace
The other Lake of Fire, Devils hauling you in
As one began one ends, the Earth still spin
We're hurt, tears in our shirt, spirit must transcend
What do you think sleep is for?
A deeper cause - preparing us
For the other side till the Reaper calls
Either or, we're breathing for try a reason
Arrived rich but we're leaving poor
Stand naked when you see the Lord
I stand protected when I see his war
Till I exit and I'm free to soar
I'm embraced by space, though it's cloudy around me
Its light weighs from a tree till they wither the brown leaves
Bounty's of blessings, from my heavy mind
To every rhyme I said, looking from Masada
From the Church of Priest, the dark August
Till he showed you the art on his Offering
Oops, I call it the gift, Behind the Stained Glass
It's a frame of my pad, I started this
Release the toxins, breathe out the oxygen
Now see how shocking you fools if you think the Saint will lose
I say things that will make the picture and the paintings move
Now after this ink this jewel, look..."

It's also great to be hearing 60 Sec at the end of here,
this is just a classic.. 5/5

7.The World
This is a wack cut right here. The beat is wack, that lil' voice is annoying, I don't like how this track turned out at all. 2.5/5

8.Vintage (Things We Share)
This is an ok track, Killah Priest just spitting dropping knowledge. The beat is cool, this is some average material, I can't really tell if he dissing Jay-Z & Snoop.... 3.5/5

9.Looking Glass
This one right here had to grow on me, Priest is going in on here though "Dice games, liquor stores and pool halls, Money on the table, spot that Q-ball, Winner takes all, now rack 'em, The nine ball symbolizes the planets, The last ones to get the black one, To get 'em you have to crack 'em, Listen to this understanding, Absorb this is more than just gambling".... The beat is ok to, this is just some calm shit... 4/5

10. I Am
This track is cool, I like the sound of the beat that comes in at 1:05. Priest just spitting his spiritual shit, nothing too special about the track. 4/5

11.The Beloved (The Messenger)
This joint right here is ok, I'm not really feeling the beat all like that though even though Priest does talk about some issues I don't know if he's talking about the gods in this line or not..."Brothers having a form of godliness, But disregarding their kids, What kind of God do you think you is?, Man you are how you live, Yeah, you know 1-20, But he has a home in the city, Reason why you're on the phone from Poughkeepsie" , nevertheless beat is boring. 3/5

12.Jeshurun
I'm feeling this one right here, the beat is kinda more fast paced then the other slow joints, Killah priest opens up nice but Victorious just smashes this one right here, his delivery is on point which makes this joint a banger... 4.5/5

13.God's Time
This joint is ok, I don't really know what to think about this one, Priest has one line i'm not feeling "Washington - Watch Satan" that shit sounds made up and Priest has been doing alot of those before but this is the most suspect one...Beat is average... 3.5/5

14.Born To Die
This is a good joint, Priest is nice on here and Victorious flows on this joint nice, the beat is cool too. Something I can just bump to. 4.5/5

15. O Emmanuel (Zoom)
Beat on this track is trash, I actually listened to the lyrics and he is spitting some spaced out shit, but the beat is too trash for me, I think that killed the album the most. 3/5

16.The End Is Coming
This some dark shit, reminds me of "Til'Thee Angels Come" but a weaker version, it's ok for what it is though, plus it's only a bonus cut. 3/5

Lyrics - 4.5/5
Beats - 3.5/5
Overall - 3.5/5

Nothing too special about this joint. Priest is on his spiritual mode so don't expect no punchlines or battle raps. Beats are Average on this joint which really bought down the momentum of the album, I hope Pt.2 is NOT produced heavily by Dj Cotton. Half the album is good and the other half is weak, I must add that this album is very deep, you have to play this when you alone or chillin back for the night to get the full effect.****Overall 3.5/5****

claaa7
05-28-2008, 05:51 PM
as expected the album is growing on me for every spin, but it feels like the first half of the album is better than the later. the production on the last half sounds to much alike, they should have spread those tracks a little better. throwing in "profits of man" between "jeshurun" and "gods time" for example.

portis24
05-28-2008, 08:03 PM
every week i have a different joint i bump on this cd and right now it's born to die

the dagger
05-29-2008, 12:47 PM
this album gets better each time it has so many jewls..i keep hearing new shit now..oemmanuel is some out of the body deep shit. flying into space never born type shit.....the crazy shit iz IAM my manafestion came, when u were hand to hand with satan and reigned/my crown rolled apound the gound im slain, (drizzlling rain) wait!!, my adreniline came, im still in the game, i arose like NEO, BEHOLD, meet me the sequel, for the people, the soaring eagle, fall like D-evil divinty, sentenced me, infinty, imagery is seen when i dream, my geans is like that of a king, but that energy leaves like a spiral of bibles, going up, its jacobs latter, god breaks up my matter, spiritual body is formed, so long, stop trying to hold on appearing white and gone like a snow storm/ beloved be not ignorant of this one thing, a day with lord is a 1000 years/ yards of blood miles of tears / clouds turn clear /,im finally there ,my minds prepared to climb thoes stairs/ to my distany/ my___body set it free/ the sprit alone let it be/ i got my weaponry/ secondly my 7th plane is heavenly, the unexplaned is shown to me /the mysteries/ the thrones im giving keys/ to the bottomless pit solomons wits the obivous man will marvel at this I WAS BORN LIKE THAT, I LIVE LIKE THAT FEEL ME, FREE SO LET IT BE IAM KING TRANSFORMED TO GOD OF WHO OF ME......thats some esoteric shit:king:

12weLvE
05-29-2008, 12:54 PM
Just got done listening to the album for the first time around. Lyrically the album is SOLID. Nothing more can be said in that department. The beats are above average in my opinion, but I could see how some would be turned away by this type of production. Most of the standout tracks you guys have probably already heard. For me, they are "I Believe", "4 Tomorrow", "Profits of Man", and "Vintage". Do not skip the rest of the songs though, one of the best things about an artist like Priest is that his albums carry themselves rather well, conceptually, lyrically, however u wanna call it. 4/5.

:dead:

Is the other way around dummy. BEats suck...PRiest above average lyrically.

Hollow Dartz
05-29-2008, 08:24 PM
i'm done my review..

12weLvE
05-30-2008, 08:46 AM
Ok, it's been a week so i'll review.....
1.I Believe
This is an ok track, it's not bad but since I heard the beats on this album weren't all that great i knew something like this would turn up. You can tell what type of album this is going to be by this track. The beat is ok doesn't seem like much work was put into it. Priest spitting about politics and spiritual issues, i'm glad it's short though... 3.5/5

2.4 Tomorrow
One of the best tracks on the album, the beat is on some calm shit. Priest goes in on some personal issues on here from his Sister(R.I.P.) to changes we must make, and the devil. Priest sounds serious he wants to make a change and he's making a statement on this one right here. He's gonna be the first to take a stand....G-Ciples no Diciples we not with the devil.... 4.5/5

3.A Crying Heart
Beat is cool, I love how priest opens up the track and just goes in "Led he who have sin, sin no more,Tired of kicking the door, shootouts, blood and gang wars, Chainsaws, tied up spouses, cocaine laws,Hawaiian outfits with SKs that bloodstain walls" sums up the whole track, he's really sending a message out..."I Only Fucks...With What's Real"...4/5

4.Hood Nursery
I'm not feeling this joint right here, I get the whole concept of the track but i don't like how it turned out, the beat is weak, the LYRICS are on point though, it's something I don't like about this track... 3/5

5.Redemption
I think this joint could've had a better hook, Priest is coming correct and I like the girl singing over his lyrics "It's like a flare burning in mid-air" that shit sounds hot, I don't like the last part "The meek shall inherit the earth...." it kinda messes up the vibe and Priest needs to stop tryna harmonize... 4/5

6.Profits of Man
This is the best track on this album. Beat is nice and Priest goes in on here, this is some real deep shit. His first verse is questioning man himself, we need to question ourselves...but the last verse is my favorite he just goes in "
from total strangers to best friends
To best friends to brothers
From brothers to never calling him again
Their coffins descend, one flies to a place of peace
The other Lake of Fire, Devils hauling you in
As one began one ends, the Earth still spin
We're hurt, tears in our shirt, spirit must transcend
What do you think sleep is for?
A deeper cause - preparing us
For the other side till the Reaper calls
Either or, we're breathing for try a reason
Arrived rich but we're leaving poor
Stand naked when you see the Lord
I stand protected when I see his war
Till I exit and I'm free to soar
I'm embraced by space, though it's cloudy around me
Its light weighs from a tree till they wither the brown leaves
Bounty's of blessings, from my heavy mind
To every rhyme I said, looking from Masada
From the Church of Priest, the dark August
Till he showed you the art on his Offering
Oops, I call it the gift, Behind the Stained Glass
It's a frame of my pad, I started this
Release the toxins, breathe out the oxygen
Now see how shocking you fools if you think the Saint will lose
I say things that will make the picture and the paintings move
Now after this ink this jewel, look..."

It's also great to be hearing 60 Sec at the end of here,
this is just a classic.. 5/5

7.The World
This is a wack cut right here. The beat is wack, that lil' voice is annoying, I don't like how this track turned out at all. 2.5/5

This is an ok track, Killah Priest just spitting dropping knowledge. The beat is cool, this is some average material, I can't really tell if he dissing Jay-Z & Snoop.... 3.5/5

9.Looking Glass
This one right here had to grow on me, Priest is going in on here though "Dice games, liquor stores and pool halls, Money on the table, spot that Q-ball, Winner takes all, now rack 'em, The nine ball symbolizes the planets, The last ones to get the black one, To get 'em you have to crack 'em, Listen to this understanding, Absorb this is more than just gambling".... The beat is ok to, this is just some calm shit... 4/5

10. I Am
This track is cool, I like the sound of the beat that comes in at 1:05. Priest just spitting his spiritual shit, nothing too special about the track. 4/5

This joint right here is ok, I'm not really feeling the beat all like that though even though Priest does talk about some issues I don't know if he's talking about the gods in this line or not..."Brothers having a form of godliness, But disregarding their kids, What kind of God do you think you is?, Man you are how you live, Yeah, you know 1-20, But he has a home in the city, Reason why you're on the phone from Poughkeepsie" , nevertheless beat is boring. 3/5

12.Jeshurun
I'm feeling this one right here, the beat is kinda more fast paced then the other slow joints, Killah priest opens up nice but Victorious just smashes this one right here, his delivery is on point which makes this joint a banger... 4.5/5

13.God's Time
This joint is ok, I don't really know what to think about this one, Priest has one line i'm not feeling "Washington - Watch Satan" that shit sounds made up and Priest has been doing alot of those before but this is the most suspect one...Beat is average... 3.5/5

14.Born To Die
This is a good joint, Priest is nice on here and Victorious flows on this joint nice, the beat is cool too. Something I can just bump to. 4.5/5

15. O Emmanuel (Zoom)
Beat on this track is trash, I actually listened to the lyrics and he is spitting some spaced out shit, but the beat is too trash for me, I think that killed the album the most. 3/5

16.The End Is Coming
This some dark shit, reminds me of "Til'Thee Angels Come" but a weaker version, it's ok for what it is though, plus it's only a bonus cut. 3/5

Lyrics - 4.5/5
Beats - 3/5
Overall - 3.5/5

Nothing too special about this joint. Priest is on his spiritual mode so don't expect no punchlines or battle raps. Beats are Average on this joint which really bought down the momentum of the album, I hope Pt.2 is produced heavily by Dj Cotton. Half the album is good and the other half is weak.****Overall 3.5/5****

This review is as good as it gets...PROPS.

*Except for the review of Hood Nursery.... I actually think thats top 3 on the album.

NoSaidDate420
05-30-2008, 10:58 AM
5.Redemption

i really like the meek shall inherit the earth shit....but i gotta agree about cutting out the singing. priest is too good of an mc for that.

6.Profits of Man
This is the best track on this album. Beat is nice and Priest goes in on here, this is some real deep shit.

^^^i 100% agree

7.The World

i feel the same way and i always skip it. i feel the subject matter one hunnid....but not the way in which it's presented. most real priest fans like myself are familiar with the philosophies he reps....it's beating a dead horse.

i went from thinking this beat was boring to really feelin it, so maybe i'm kind of all over the place about my opinions.....and as to the "diss" i don't think he's tryin to diss them as specifically as it sounds, but it's more of a political line.

10. I Am

^^^ yup. i skip thru it almost every spin.

This joint right here is ok, I'm not really feeling the beat all like that though even though Priest does talk about some issues I don't know if he's talking about the gods in this line or not..."Brothers having a form of godliness, But disregarding their kids, What kind of God do you think you is?, Man you are how you live, Yeah, you know 1-20, But he has a home in the city, Reason why you're on the phone from Poughkeepsie"[/COLOR][/B][B][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana] , nevertheless beat is boring.[COLOR=Red] 3/5

i absolutely disagree with this beat being boring, i love it. his lyrics here are fuckin her-on!!! i love the lack of a chorus too. this is right up there with profits of a man as the purest hip-hop dope on the album.

15. O Emmanuel (Zoom)

the beat is trash for you?? i must be on another planter cause those g-ciple female background vocals are deeply haunting and st8 up beautiful. i can listen to this track on repeat 3 or 4 spins and still zone to it.

and in the end you said...

"Nothing too special about this joint. Priest is on his spiritual mode so don't expect no punchlines or battle raps...../"

DAMN!! i think the fact that he on his spiritual mode is what makes this album special. i would be extremely disapointed if the follow-up record to the offering was filled with punchlines and battle raps. shit would sound ridiculous after the knowledge he dropped in his past couple projects (black market, maccabeez, the offering). i think it's best to let priest follow his heart and make the music he wants to make......except.....

WITH ILLER BEATS !!!! (something we can all agree on, so it seems.)

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
05-31-2008, 02:50 AM
5.Redemption

i really like the meek shall inherit the earth shit....but i gotta agree about cutting out the singing. priest is too good of an mc for that.

6.Profits of Man
This is the best track on this album. Beat is nice and Priest goes in on here, this is some real deep shit.

^^^i 100% agree

7.The World

i feel the same way and i always skip it. i feel the subject matter one hunnid....but not the way in which it's presented. most real priest fans like myself are familiar with the philosophies he reps....it's beating a dead horse.

i went from thinking this beat was boring to really feelin it, so maybe i'm kind of all over the place about my opinions.....and as to the "diss" i don't think he's tryin to diss them as specifically as it sounds, but it's more of a political line.

10. I Am

^^^ yup. i skip thru it almost every spin.

This joint right here is ok, I'm not really feeling the beat all like that though even though Priest does talk about some issues I don't know if he's talking about the gods in this line or not..."Brothers having a form of godliness, But disregarding their kids, What kind of God do you think you is?, Man you are how you live, Yeah, you know 1-20, But he has a home in the city, Reason why you're on the phone from Poughkeepsie"[/color][/b][b][font=Arial][font=Verdana] , nevertheless beat is boring.[COLOR=Red] 3/5

i absolutely disagree with this beat being boring, i love it. his lyrics here are fuckin her-on!!! i love the lack of a chorus too. this is right up there with profits of a man as the purest hip-hop dope on the album.

15. O Emmanuel (Zoom)

the beat is trash for you?? i must be on another planter cause those g-ciple female background vocals are deeply haunting and st8 up beautiful. i can listen to this track on repeat 3 or 4 spins and still zone to it.

"Nothing too special about this joint. Priest is on his spiritual mode so don't expect no punchlines or battle raps...../"

DAMN!! i think the fact that he on his spiritual mode is what makes this album special. i would be extremely disapointed if the follow-up record to the offering was filled with punchlines and battle raps. shit would sound ridiculous after the knowledge he dropped in his past couple projects (black market, maccabeez, the offering). i think it's best to let priest follow his heart and make the music he wants to make......except.....

agreed he's on some next shit

INF
05-31-2008, 11:38 PM
BEATS AnD RhymeS Was ILL!!!!! All of em.

THis is better than Heavy Mental IMO.

"God's TIme" is the illest Beat.

Trismegistos
06-01-2008, 08:48 AM

I love it too. Completely different to Heavy Mental & The Offering but right up there with them.

For me

1. Heavy Mental (10/10)
2. The Offering (10/10)
3. Behind The Stained Glass (10/10)

BTSG is growing on me really quick. I think this could be Priests' best album. Unheard of that one person would drop three albums of such quality.

NoSaidDate420
06-01-2008, 10:58 AM
ok so i should have given more time before i reviewed this....every track shines lyrically so much that it's just overwhelming and takes time to digest. every time i listen, i hear something i didnt hear before. the mark of a truly great piece of art.

i went to chambermusik to read some of the lyrics, in order to take it all in. damn they make mad mistakes when transcribing lyrics. i don't know how someone could hear the words so differently. im sure it's just a fan doing it quickly, i guess i should shut up since i definitly dont have time to sit and type all those words up...

but does anybody else wonder about what priest is talking about on a couple occasions?? he seems to definitly be airing out some feelings he has about certain characters .... does anybody have any theories? like that reporter lady says at the end of the beloved...."what are you talking about in profits of a man?"

i have a lot of questions about certain lyrics, i might make a thread about it in the lyrics section soon for discussion.

Hollow Dartz
06-01-2008, 11:16 AM

Well what i meant by nothing special is like battle raps and the other type shit, you won't hear " I roll with killers, tigers, gorillaz, faces like godzilla" shit, his spiritual shit is dope though.

LOL.

See The problem i have with artist like Killah priest & Hell razah is that their Mixtapes & Compilations are better than 8/10 of their albums.

INF
06-01-2008, 11:40 AM
I felt like the Offering Mixtapes was fuckin Fire and then when the Offering Dropped I was like WTF is this shit. I still wont keep a copy of that album (the offering) anywhere.

I like how he discusses his sister and almost Like therapy , he deals with that shit. He aint talkin to us though while he resolves that and thats whats dope. He shows you how to change ur life. THAT iS ILL!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty Knowledge
06-02-2008, 07:00 PM
I love this album.....just copped an hour ago....I'm on "I Am" and it's the only beat I'm not feelin...CD's lookin' like a 5/5...still got the second half to bump now

ALCATRAZ
06-02-2008, 10:27 PM
I felt like the Offering Mixtapes was fuckin Fire and then when the Offering Dropped I was like WTF is this shit. I still wont keep a copy of that album (the offering) anywhere.

Why even post

the dagger
06-05-2008, 12:49 AM
look its been almost 2weeks. im still hearing dope lines noooo 1 but priest could do.. redemption /gods time / i am/ the beloved messenger/ all thoes get me high as hell...and o emmanuel i roll a fat one and just zone the fuck out this shit is 5/5 because after awhile i respect the album for what it is i dont even think offering 2 anymore peace..........:king:

RynMur
06-05-2008, 01:24 AM
I love the dark theme to this album. Yes, these aren't the best beats, but it flows with the album. I would review it more, but looks like some heads already did that for me...NoSaidDate420, Hollow Dartz, etc. (props for those reviews too)

Top 5: 4 Tomorrow, Profits Of Man, The Beloved (The Messenger), O Emmanuel, The End Is Coming

Overall Grade: (3.7/5) B+

INF
06-05-2008, 01:38 AM
O Emmanuel and The end is coming are the sickest so far.

Maccabee Ridah
07-01-2008, 04:35 PM
I'm currently listening to this album, and I like it!!! Beats r not special, they could be way too better, but I like them, and lyrics r really ill. Looks like KP was in some spiritual mood while dropping this shyt, tho' I like this dark themes on this album album!!! But still, beats could be better, he could bring some guest spots and few other thing r reason I will vote 4/5!!!

Peace...................
-suuuuuu///

Illmatic Hispanic
07-10-2008, 01:32 AM
this is one of the most illest cd's that will never get credit. Bless priest he came through I see nothing wrong with any of these tracks. Redemtion, 4tommorrow are ill mad spiritual
Profits of Man is another of priest jewels. ''I am'' is on some mortal kombat type shit. this basically shines throughtout. If you a priest fan than you will see nothing wrong with this. Keep in mind pt. 2 is on the way.

LordAnikin36
07-23-2008, 07:17 PM
This album is like
PURE BLUE FIRE! ^O^

Killah Priest has once again proven to be
(Argue-ably and in my Personal opinion)

THE WORLD'S GREATEST RAPPER!
RZA, GZA, and Dirty trained him well!

His Chamber is UNRIVALED!

Jay-Z, Little Wayne, Jeezy, Kanye West,Nelly, 50 Cent,...ect...

NO ONE CAN STAND UP TO KING MASADA!
NO ONE!!!

Keep @ it Priest!!!

davedigital360
07-28-2008, 04:28 AM
I liked this album better then The offering. It's so mellow and deep. Good album to zone out to.

KingTuk
08-05-2008, 01:00 AM
Killah Priest always comes correct

check two
08-05-2008, 11:42 PM
-Some of my favorites from the album are Profits of Man, Looking Glass, O Emmanuel(Zoom) and The End is Coming. I thought that some of the weaker tracks were A Crying Heart and The World

-Where is the sample from on the song 'I Believe'? I like that voice.

-Any info on Allah Sun? It says R.I.P. in the insert booklet, and Priest also says it in the Looking Glass song.

Also, any info about Victorious?

Maccabee Ridah
08-06-2008, 08:32 AM
-Some of my favorites from the album are Profits of Man, Looking Glass, O Emmanuel(Zoom) and The End is Coming. I thought that some of the weaker tracks were A Crying Heart and The World

-Any info on Allah Sun? It says R.I.P. in the insert booklet, and Priest also says it in the Looking Glass song.

Also, any info about Victorious?

Yeah, Allah Sun is dead! (R.I.P.) It also says on chambermusik killa beez list that he is dead!

P.E.A.C.E.

check two
08-06-2008, 12:51 PM
How did he die?

Maccabee Ridah
08-06-2008, 07:47 PM
How did he die?

Not quiet sure!

WUTANG173
09-12-2008, 09:31 PM
dope album. love it.

Rame
09-16-2008, 01:02 PM
I received it today.

This album sounds a bit off compared to his previous albums.

It's good but it lacks a bit of energy.

WUTANG173
09-16-2008, 09:15 PM
He said it's suppose to be more spirtual because his sister just passed away. I think it's not suppose to be such an up beat album.

I received it today.

This album sounds a bit off compared to his previous albums.

It's good but it lacks a bit of energy.

Rame
09-17-2008, 04:44 PM
Ok, that explains a lot.

Thanks.

Rame
04-14-2009, 10:40 AM
Damn, I decided to listen to this album today.

It's great!

GodFather
04-16-2009, 09:48 PM
this is prolly in my top ten of all time albums---priest is my fav artist of all time and this album is deep as shit---i dont like all the hype beats kinda stuff---this and the eternal thought of priest is what id rather hear all the time--

BGS
04-17-2009, 11:18 AM

its "Some Other Time" by The Alan Parsons Project

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/okY1qQ5FLNA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/okY1qQ5FLNA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

from about 0.34 min

peace

WUTANG173
04-27-2009, 10:26 PM
Damn, I decided to listen to this album today.

It's great!

Word. Alot of ppl said the same thing. !st listen they didn't feel it and now they love it.