PDA

View Full Version : Chambermusik Censorship

whaeva
08-18-2005, 09:22 PM
getting banned from chambermusik 2wice within an hr cuz sum1 has a personal issue with me 8O}:|

whaeva
08-18-2005, 09:28 PM
im not stressin it tho.. itz just sad & funni @ da same time, how quick 1 can get muzzled ova there..

mashqauck
08-18-2005, 09:39 PM
all you need is wucorp, so peace.

heatholdingconceitedmofo
08-18-2005, 09:48 PM
what was your username...you were prolly banned for a good reason.

noel411
08-18-2005, 09:52 PM
I did a thread at that fuckhole once, and that stupid G Clef faggot locked it because I was asking for opinions and information on the cd's they sell, rather than just blindly buying them because they're "exclusive". Fuck that shithole, and fuck G Clef.

LHX
08-18-2005, 10:03 PM
homo-un-erectus

bringoutthegimp
08-19-2005, 05:51 AM
g-clef is fat

Welshkillabee
08-19-2005, 11:10 AM
I got an account there so I could view the forums and see whats up WuTangCorp pisses over Chambermusik.

nrw killa bee
08-19-2005, 11:15 AM
lol,where did ya get the news about a new Wu-Tang album?
*sighs*

Welshkillabee
08-19-2005, 11:23 AM
Yeah the forums are better here though

someone
08-19-2005, 11:27 AM
You're all in title to your own opinions but don't throw personal jabs @ the people who run Chambermusik.

lol,where did ya get the news about a new Wu-Tang album?
*sighs*
Right on.

36chambers
08-19-2005, 01:31 PM
Chill out people, chambermusik is a good place.

You must have done something stupid or something to be banned, they wouldnt just ban you for nothing!

someone
08-19-2005, 01:31 PM

You must have done something stupid or something to be banned, they wouldnt just ban you for nothing!
:clap::clap:

venex
08-19-2005, 01:43 PM
WuTangCorp pisses over Chambermusik.

uhm..... NO

maestro wooz
08-19-2005, 03:28 PM
Cno Evil Is A White Devil

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-19-2005, 03:30 PM

exactly, they wouldn't just ban you for no reason

and to those who hate, you don't know what you're missing

__Goddess__
08-19-2005, 03:30 PM
Chill out people, Wu-Tang Corp. is a good place.

__Goddess__
08-19-2005, 03:32 PM
Mark Mayoya:

I have only banned ONE idiot. And that's you _Goddess_ !

a/k/a zzzzzz
a/k/a Goddess
a/k/a 6thPlanet
a/k/a 6th_Planet
a/k/a 6th__Planet
a/k/a 6th___Planet
a/k/a 6th____Planet
a/k/a shit.36chambers: "Goddess should be banned"

:frusty:And now I'm tired.
http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=5787&page=1&pp=10

08-19-2005, 03:34 PM
Yeah the forums are better here though

not at all

Murdah Piff
08-19-2005, 03:36 PM
Cno Evil Is A White Devil Fag Piece Of Shit And G-clef Is A Fat Ugly Kid Fuck Them Both

LHX
08-19-2005, 04:09 PM
wutangchambercorpmusikforever

there is a fit somewhere

08-19-2005, 04:15 PM
haha word up, i don't see why we shouldn't work together, but there are just issues.....

Hidden Chamber
08-19-2005, 04:29 PM
what issues

nrw killa bee
08-19-2005, 04:33 PM
so how does Corp shit over Chamber?

Chamber have gotten Y-Kim to make an album!
Gotten the Black Knights to sell their album there!
And if ya idiots had listened to the interviews ya wouldnt be shittin on Cappa so much.
What the corp need to do is to let Mark and 36 run this place so we dont have these maniacs runnin around and do whatever they want,if this is the official site,why do the members have to go to Chambermusik.com to get the news and the interviews?
I say Mark & 36 for admins and Im sure theyll form a great mod team so this can be a better place.

PEACE

venex
08-19-2005, 04:49 PM
so how does Corp shit over Chamber?

Chamber have gotten Y-Kim to make an album!
Gotten the Black Knights to sell their album there!
And if ya idiots had listened to the interviews ya wouldnt be shittin on Cappa so much.
What the corp need to do is to let Mark and 36 run this place so we dont have these maniacs runnin around and do whatever they want,if this is the official site,why do the members have to go to Chambermusik.com to get the news and the interviews?
I say Mark & 36 for admins and Im sure theyll form a great mod team so this can be a better place.

PEACEword, and all them fucks who shit on CM have shut their mouth....
all they say is:

cno evil is a devil
and g-clef is fat & ugly...

wow, those are great reasons to hate chambermusik !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: don't judge somebody on the way he looks! and even then... that is only YOUR opinion!

Chambermusik is more up to date then this site, in fact this site is DEAD: no new updates, news, ....

you guys should better support them (CM)!

no disrespect to the corp. but that's how it is for this moment !

peace!

LHX
08-19-2005, 04:50 PM
i will offer my negotiation services between the aforementioned parties for a large fee

but everybody will be happy in the end

for real

i promise

wutangchambercorpmusikforever.com

think of the impossibilities!

100pr00f
08-19-2005, 04:52 PM
rza is gonna do a shout out for wu-tang corp..i hope

LHX
08-19-2005, 04:55 PM
i am suspicious of the rza

i wonder if he will kill me for saying that

100pr00f
08-19-2005, 04:56 PM
u know he is watching u at all times like santa

LHX
08-19-2005, 04:57 PM
i think he has the ability to vaporize somebodys brain just by looking at them

he is a freak

but if he leads a movement i would take bullets for him

LHX
08-19-2005, 04:58 PM
i hate the rza like i hate my conscience

Hidden Chamber
08-19-2005, 04:59 PM
Yeah but 36 n Mark don't wanna step up n b admins othawise we wudn't b havin' dis discussin

100pr00f
08-19-2005, 04:59 PM
u better protect ur neck now....he will be throwing some darts at u

100pr00f
08-19-2005, 05:00 PM
Yeah but 36 n Mark don't wanna step up n b admins othawise we wudn't b havin' dis discussin

they cant.....the peeps that run this place have to put them thier......36 been waiting

LHX
08-19-2005, 05:00 PM
the rza just seems like he cant be killed

like he would eat the bullets or some shit

100pr00f
08-19-2005, 05:04 PM
he cant he has a musicla force field around him with pulsing beats that deflect shit like that

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
08-25-2005, 01:07 AM
chamber muzik is dope as fuck for wu newz ..but most of them are super hardcore wu fans that only shit that sounds old school wu...which is really sad...but i never had a personal problem with anyone...its just hard to fit in without conforming.

heatholdingconceitedmofo
08-25-2005, 01:08 AM
chamber muzik is dope as fuck for wu newz ..but most of them are super hardcore wu fans that only shit that sounds old school wu...which is really sad...but i never had a personal problem with anyone...its just hard to fit in without conforming.
honestly i think thats this site....i swear theres some people on here who have never heard an album that isnt wu related

urbanlegendmf
08-25-2005, 02:14 AM
Fuck Chambermusik They Have Some Retarted People One Fat Guy Named G Clef

And Some Crazy Bitch Named Babygirl Who Believes Shes Killa Sins Wife

_Dolcezza_
08-25-2005, 02:15 AM
Wu-Tang Corp. Censorchip.

Kriszy Substance
08-25-2005, 03:01 AM
Ok...so here goes...no offense to anyone...so lets please be nice...thanks in advance....

Now, this is just my opinion...but Chambermusik just doesnt do it for me. Dont get me wrong, I am glad that it exists cause it is a good news resource and shit...but ultimatley...thats about it. I dont like the way Chambermusik looks...asthetics are very important to a girl like me and that shit just kills my eyes...so if someone from Chambermusik wants to really take some constructive criticism that would be a good place to start. But much thanks to Chambermusik for their contributions and I wish them success.

Secondly...if RZA were always watching this site...or even checked in...or just got feedback from someone affiliated with this site...why then, would he not want to make sure that the site was updated with news and articles...it just really doesnt make sense to me. Unless he is affiliated with Chambermusik -- to the point where he would want to see them more on top of the update game than him and the rest of the Clan.

I've checked out all the Wu sites and Chambermusik and others...but THIS site has the best set up...and I must say, some of the best members too...Mark & 36 do a good job... I have not really ever seen them take advantage of anything and they seem to genuinely care about the progress and maintenence of this site....but, I always thought Mark & 36 were pretty high up on the pole if you know what I mean...but who then...runs the show above them? I mean how hard can it be to have your site updated?...maybe I dont understand the whole picture...please give me some insight.

I am somewhat anti-corporation...I guess...but only to a small point....but if there is one thing I want to believe in...its WUCORP...I wanna see it ALL up on this site...news...articles... clothing...LOTS of girls clothing...ability to purchase ALL Wu albums....solo albums....etc....etc...this is all not only coming from a wu fan...but from a business woman... I buy...I sell...I market...and I would LOVE to see Wu marketing themselves to their fullest potential...not in a cheap way...but in a blow you out of the water fantastic way...

Sorry to get so wordy as always....

Peace & Love to All

gi0vanni
08-25-2005, 04:07 PM
it's not cool that chambermusik has inadvertantly started like a competition between them and the official wu-tang site.

Jeru
08-25-2005, 04:09 PM
Chambermusik never started a competition.They do their best to be a good site and radio ( wich IMO is working like a charm ) just like The Corp is doing it's best to be a good wu site.Chambermusik has stated clearly that they are not a Wu-Tang site but a site respecting the culture and has neer had the intention to go against the Wutangcorp.The competition thing is something that people started saying I dunno why.

08-25-2005, 04:12 PM
?? yea it has alot of wu tang stuff, but it's not a wu tang site

MISSION STATEMENT:

The art form known as Hip-Hop is facing a very challenging time. Corporate "powers that be" have nearly demolished the integrity of the once sacred artform. The Wu-Tang Movement was perhaps the last triumph of artistic, dirty, raw, grimy, underground rap music seeing the light of day within the commercial structure.
Even your favorite artists capitulate nowadays to that structure's persuasive powers. No need to mention names, y'all know! But what happened to all the refugees from those wars? Are the soldiers of that corporate siege known as The Wu-Tang Movement dead? Are they P.O.Ws.? Are they M.I.A.? In many cases they are still around, lurking in the shadows, waiting for the right opportunity to strike back at the evil corporate empire known as the so-called music industry.

Bootlegging of these artists has run rampant and it ain't helping anybody. We feel a central place is needed so that integrity-based veterans who refused to sell out, can offer their raw-cut product directly to you! Will you support them, or rip them off? And if you continue to rip them off, how long will these veteran, underground heroes continue The Struggle?

Enter: CHAMBERMUSIK, the first net music store solely dedicated to the veterans of these bloody wars. Whether from Shaolin, Medina, Quwait, L.A., or even Europe, these artists will be straight from The Grain to YOU!

Thank y'all and spread the Word!

P.E.A.C.E.

*Artists or Labels with product wishing to have their product sold here may contact us here (chamberbuyer@chambermusik.com).

ok after reading that, nowhere does it say anything about it being a site dedicated JUST to Wu Tang, they have artists such as Tragedi Khadafi and Jazz musicians in their store..... don't blame it on Chambermusik, blame it on the lack of order on this site. There is no competition simply because there is none, quite literally.

One day wu tang corp will come back to what it was, for the time being just deal with it.

gi0vanni
note that i said "inadvertantly" started a competition. not them, but the fact that you have people who prefer chambermusik who are going to hype it up and diss things down here.

where have you seen that? most people diss chabermusik and are from wutangcorp

Jeru
08-25-2005, 04:14 PM
I have seen almost nuthing but shitting on Chambermusik over here.

heatholdingconceitedmofo
08-25-2005, 04:18 PM
note that i said "inadvertantly" started a competition. not them, but the fact that you have people who prefer chambermusik who are going to hype it up and diss things down here.
actually i see more people here hating on chambermusik then i see chambermusik ppl hating on here

i think everyone chooses wutangcorp cause your all in love with silver rings

also i like the fags who lurk on chambermusik, steal the news posted, post it here and then go into a next thread and talk shit

Fr@z
08-25-2005, 04:24 PM
gay thread

LHX
08-25-2005, 04:28 PM
i got love for chambermusik

heads over there is serious about the shit

it is strictly business over there

the corp is like recess or lunchtime

36chambers
08-25-2005, 08:24 PM
yo, listen up.

Chambermusik is a good site, its doing good things. Yes, you can critisize it all you want... just not here. Got a problem with Clef and them? Email them about it. Stop coming on here and bitching about it tho.

Peace.