PDA

View Full Version : Obama Faces Racism In West Virgina! "America Is Not Ready For A Black President"

Jammin
05-15-2008, 11:53 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhGkyM8Jae5R60jW0J

Nick Fury
05-16-2008, 12:21 AM
dem white folks iz gheys

-The A to the Z-
05-17-2008, 10:29 AM
Right then, as cheap as it may be, West Virginia is now being officially re-named West Vagina.

It's not big or clever.

But it's West Vagina.

eff them Racist suckas.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
05-17-2008, 09:11 PM
Right then, as cheap as it may be, West Virginia is now being officially re-named West Vagina.

It's not big or clever.

But it's West Vagina.

eff them Racist suckas.

fuck them man they don't want change they want the same damn thing
i wish people would stop being brainwashed by faux news and their friends

LORD NOSE
05-17-2008, 09:23 PM
hilary knows what the pledge of allegiance is, hilary knows..could probably sing the star bangled banner as better than anybody, so can john mccain

__________________________________________________ _____________

LORD NOSE
05-17-2008, 09:28 PM
http://91.121.132.199/gifs/7276.gif

Trismegistos
05-17-2008, 09:40 PM
Interesting to note that not one person actually mentioned policy (for or against).

I think the news is biased, but anyone that votes based on appearance and not policy is a fool.

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-17-2008, 09:45 PM

He does both with left hand.

He left handed?

Only true difference is between left handed and right handed people.

"They're a creative bunch, those lefties

Daniel Geschwind, a UCLA expert in neurobehavioral genetics, told The Philadelphia Inquirer last year that people with autism and schizophrenia are more likely to be left-handed. Those aren't exactly traits you want in the White House."

Hahahaha.

LORD ZERO
05-17-2008, 09:51 PM
Interesting to note that not one person actually mentioned policy (for or against).

I think the news is biased, but anyone that votes based on appearance and not policy is a fool.

THERES ALOT OF FOOLS THEN, TRUST ME

LORD ZERO
05-17-2008, 09:52 PM
fuck obama ad the rest of them

its all about ron paul

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

LORD NOSE
05-17-2008, 10:37 PM
Daniel Geschwind, a UCLA expert in neurobehavioral genetics, told The Philadelphia Inquirer last year that people with autism and schizophrenia are more likely to be left-handed.

i'm not left handed :=)

Suga Duga
05-17-2008, 10:54 PM

love the guy in the back

Sgt Holly Wood
05-18-2008, 02:47 AM
d'Evils!

DUMBO
05-18-2008, 07:24 AM
He does both with left hand.

He left handed?

Only true difference is between left handed and right handed people.

"They're a creative bunch, those lefties

Daniel Geschwind, a UCLA expert in neurobehavioral genetics, told The Philadelphia Inquirer last year that people with autism and schizophrenia are more likely to be left-handed. Those aren't exactly traits you want in the White House."

Hahahaha.

somebody tell this half-wit that he's using his right hand - it's not his left hand because it appears on the left part of your screen, you fuck-wad-wop.

somebody tell this fuck-wad-wop that 'north' is not automatically 'up' - it has a real-world coordinate.

IrOnMaN
05-19-2008, 12:27 PM
Why couldn't they just say "It's because he's black". I hate it when people try to sugarcoat their comments. Like that lady in the yellow top. When the reporter asked her "Why wouldn't you support Obama if he becomes president?" The lady says "I can't do it."

I could look in her eyes and tell it was because he's black but the bitch was to cowardly to say it. It's fear.

V4D3R
05-19-2008, 10:49 PM
What are they in fear of if a black man becomes president? They must have some histories of doing some shit to black folk in their youths - and they fear reparations or something.

Honestly what do they fear? - now the interesting thing is this...the Bilderbergs want Clinton in office...what is the next move now that the ball is in Obama's court to be the next Dem elect?

Obama needs to be protected.

Let me throw this in here too...the anti-christ is suppose to be a peoples champs...the one that will stop wars - make peace on Earth for 7 years or some shit....

V4D3R
05-19-2008, 10:58 PM
This is the bible thumpers "Holy Proof" that Obama is the anti-christ and a muslim radical. Holy fuck imagine if them people interviewed in the video had seen this shit....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oceana-wv/TPPVL9FA4C8A8K7OO

The Bible has warned us that 'A man will come from the East that will be charismatic in nature and have proposed solutions for all our problems and his rhetoric will attract many supporters!'

When will our pathetic Nation quit turning their back on God and understand that this man is 'A Muslim'....First, Last and always....and we are AT WAR with the Muslim Nation, whether our bleeding-heart, secular, Liberal friends believe it or not. This man fits every description from the Bible of the 'Anti-Christ'!

I'm just glad to know that there are others that are frightened by this man!

Who is Barack Obama?

Very interesting and something that should be considered in your choice.

If you do not ever forward anything else, please forward this to all your contacts...this is very scary to think of what lies ahead of us here in our own United States...better heed this and pray about it and share it.

snopes. com ..' confirms this is factual. Check for yourself.

Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita , Kansas.

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii.

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia.

When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that,'He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.'

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that that he is not a radical.

Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's
education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta.

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.

Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor will he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches. Do you want someone like this as your PRESIDENT?

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!

What do you think!!!??

crAcKaKillaH777
05-19-2008, 11:06 PM
Honestly what do they fear?

Reparation - A Guilty conscience is a messy emotion to walk with

Bilderbergs want Clinton in office...what is the next move now that the ball is in Obama's court to be the next Dem elect?

Thats extremely critical also.........!?!

Let me throw this in here too...the anti-christ is suppose to be a peoples champs...the one that will stop wars - make peace on Earth for 7 years or some shit....

And bring back the economy...........Which is being blamed on niggas in the first place.......

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2008, 11:10 PM
Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor will he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches. Do you want someone like this as your PRESIDENT?

Sounds like the nigga could play 1st base for the Mets.

crAcKaKillaH777
05-19-2008, 11:14 PM

LOL..... for sho!!

V4D3R
05-20-2008, 12:37 AM
Don't quote me as saying that shit, thats from the link i provided.

Originally Posted by V4D3R http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1177472#post1177472)
Bilderbergs want Clinton in office...what is the next move now that the ball is in Obama's court to be the next Dem elect?

Thats extremely critical also.........!?!

It is if the Bilderbergs are the ones running the shots. Think Manchurian Candidate type of puppet master scenarios - but these guys will take you out if the need be....ask Ron Paul.

They decided to get him out of the race - 2 weeks later Ron Paul is out of the race.

The issue here is that whatever bullshit they come up with to make Obama look bad- he counters it elusively like the Count of Monte Cristo with the words of a natural born gift of gab god. So these people might want to take him out like JFK -because politriks and bad press are not working.

check two
05-20-2008, 02:16 AM
I don't think it's just a stereotype that West Virginia is probably the worst state for inbreeders and illiterate people.

crAcKaKillaH777
05-20-2008, 03:17 AM
Originally Posted by V4D3R
It is if the Bilderbergs are the ones running the shots. Think Manchurian Candidate type of puppet master scenarios - but these guys will take you out if the need be....ask Ron Paul.
[/QUOTE]

Precisely -

Fuck - even add damn Huckabee to that category...... as far as the Bilderbergs and Partners are concerned any of the remaining 3 elected equals a win.....

TSA
05-20-2008, 07:05 AM
What are they in fear of if a black man becomes president? They must have some histories of doing some shit to black folk in their youths - and they fear reparations or something.

Honestly what do they fear? - now the interesting thing is this...the Bilderbergs want Clinton in office...what is the next move now that the ball is in Obama's court to be the next Dem elect?

Obama needs to be protected.

If you don't go to church, and typed this sentence you probably USED to go to church, got molested and now stand outside looking in on sundays you ignorant ape

IrOnMaN
05-20-2008, 11:10 AM
If you don't go to church, and typed this sentence you probably USED to go to church, got molested and now stand outside looking in on sundays you ignorant ape

Shut up, you nigger.

I agree with V43DR. +rep

Koolish
05-20-2008, 10:40 PM
you know what's stupid, how the person who says the Bible confirms that barack obama is bringing trouble yet DOES NOT QUOTE ANYTHING FROM THE BIBLE. what's worse is believing that it's from the Bible when you see no evidence for it.

and yes to that it's all about ron paul comment. but the true powers that be will never allow him to win. it turns out his name didn't appear on a lot of ballots.

i still think in a lot of ways some of america is just as racist as during segregation, it's just been hushed up a lot more.