TSA
05-17-2008, 02:24 AM
am i wrong?

seriously

am i wrong?

that shit is DOPE

X2UN23BFoE8
TA-DOW alone > The entire east coast

i remember someone on here said it wasn't classic.
they don't deserve water. This is one of hip hops TRUE CLASSIC, not classic as in your a dick riding stan so everything the niggas you love drops is classic if it's average and above.

REAL-SHIT.

like, i just literally posted the weakest song on the album...and listen.
LISTEN.

:hooray::hooray::hooray:

TSA
05-17-2008, 02:26 AM
Allll i evverrr did was to usseee that hooeeeeee, chill in my dickies, get quickies and kick fflllllllooooowwwwwssss

NIGGAS AINT FLY LIKE THAT NO MORE!

Focus Man
05-17-2008, 02:31 AM
ur so boring.

TSA
05-17-2008, 02:42 AM
elohel, i literally have never acknowledge you were alive and you know me, i'm superior to you
Zr_8iBxRqAQ
anyways, this thread is for my nigga slick rick, for those that don't like it, eat a dick.

TAURO
05-17-2008, 02:56 AM
Did you just discover this album TSA or did you gain a new appreciation for it?

Doggystyle has been one of my faves since it came out and is my fave westcoast g funk album of all time.

Snoop now could not fuck with snoop then, the album has NO wack songs, every one is a banger/classic.

Dre's best work bar none.

BRONZBODY
05-17-2008, 03:01 AM
Allll i evverrr did was to usseee that hooeeeeee, chill in my dickies, get quickies and kick fflllllllooooowwwwwssss

NIGGAS AINT FLY LIKE THAT NO MORE!well neither is snoop...which is sad really

TSA
05-17-2008, 03:30 AM

Doggystyle has been one of my faves since it came out and is my fave westcoast g funk album of all time.

Snoop now could not fuck with snoop then, the album has NO wack songs, every one is a banger/classic.

I grew up on the album and didn't realize, my dad would play it all the time but when it wasn't in the cd player i would play frisbee with it lol

but it's always been a top 5 album for me, i had a shitty night, then decided to listen to it.

this is a real classic, the game wasn't the same after.
snoop couldn't match it, but i don't blame him, he was younger, wilder and having more fun with it back then, and there was a general mentality to the album that can't be done once your rich. snoops still cool, he's doin it.

oh and lady rage is a fucking monster, thats how i wanna rap.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
05-17-2008, 03:33 AM

hell yeah shit i remember when this dropped i heard it from one of my peeps friend n shit but i dunno rap's answer to thriller you could put allot but as far as sales prolly this n the chronic

Edgar Erebus
05-18-2008, 03:38 AM
If you wanna compare shit to Thriller you simply gots to see "Please, Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em".

It's 18 years old now and still best-selling rap album ever.

MAYOR QUIMBY
05-18-2008, 03:54 AM
like, i just literally posted the weakest song on the album...and listen.

Thats my favorite song on the album, numb nuts.

buckshotstheone
05-19-2008, 08:42 PM
tha shiznit >>>> every east coast song from 91-99

yes i agree that this is rap's "thriller". everyone always points to the chronic but i'd like to note that this was a more focused album than "chronic". the dre album was just a showcase of artists but this was taking the best beat maker of the time and putting him with the best MC on the mic at the time and letting the magic happen.

*lame memory alert*

first time i heard this my friend at school lent me the tape and i put it in my walkman on the bus. being 8 i fast fowarded through the bathtub skit but once that g funk intro dropped i was hooked. as soon as i got home i locked myself in my room and bumped it over and over until dinner, then over and over until bed. i took a 90 minute tape, copied as much as i could on one side then flipped it over, started again with side b, and copied as much as i could on there too. it was 90 minutes of doggystyle