PDA

View Full Version : Stimulation

BornPower
05-17-2008, 01:28 PM
What happened to being proactive? Do something instead of complaining and watching the lifestyle you choose to exhibit change to such a poisoned and crippled entity?

Some would complain that our culture is dying. I would just say that we are in a negative cycle right now. Any cipher can be broken, any object in motion can be redirected if enough influence is put upon it...

We complain that our favorite artists don't put out the music we want them to, but we can't be bothered to even critique each other's work constructively on a regular basis. If one's wordplay is his art, how can you dictate what another's art should or shouldn't sound like?

I say this to say this: be it far from me to claim the title of the site's greatest lyricist, but with the talent I've seen gathered here under Wu's flag, there's no reason that we shouldn't be bombin the internet's hallways with our strong signatures. At the least we should be using this as a training ground for struggling writers that (obviously!) need their swords sharpened.