08-19-2005, 12:01 AM
yo this cd leaked what do y'all think?

So far this album sounds hot.......

kizzdogg
08-19-2005, 12:39 AM
i think its terrible but thats just me

tical2000
08-19-2005, 01:06 AM
The new KANYE WEST album sounds dope............the album is more consistent than COLLEGE DROPOUT........KANYE stepped it up with the lyrics.......after a couple listens it is sounds like the best album I have heard all year.

a few beefs though.......the "drive Slow" song is dope, but kind of jacks the PHARCYDE's "passin me by" beat.........KANYE also changed the beat for 'HEY MAMA", and it aint as good, sounds more corny, the original beat is better

So after a couple listens it sounds just as good as COLLEGE DROPOUT, if not better.....I found some songs on COLLEGE DROPOUT and the skits to be annoying.......

almost every track on LATE REGISTRATION sounds dope.......besides maybe "bring me Down" ft BRANDY

this may be a CLASSIC

hellbound
08-19-2005, 01:26 AM
from the tracks i heard sounds straight up wack

Bone Collecta
08-19-2005, 01:58 AM
lol hating ass fools the album is very well put together

Knicks
08-19-2005, 02:43 AM
wow at the haters.

this is a great piece of music. kanye makes good stuff. probly the best cd i heard this year, the second best is Zion I- True n Livin.

JOHNNY_TICAL
08-19-2005, 02:46 AM
Never Heard.. It .. But Will Soon.. .

Peace !!!

CuzinBilly
08-19-2005, 02:46 AM
im bumpin the "We Mayor" ft. Nas track, wow, this is a ridicolous beat its inzane, ive listen to this shyt like 10 times in a row, i have high expectations for this new shyt

pussy-with-teeth
08-19-2005, 05:16 AM
eeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yooooooooooooooooo

is the whole album out or what ?? if yes, up load that shit here..i need that

bringoutthegimp
08-19-2005, 05:19 AM
so far ill give this 9 out of 10, its only the weak skits that push it down to a 9

crastuf
08-19-2005, 06:01 AM
The bootleg has been out a while. Like it was out in March. Should be dope though. Watch the All Eyez On Me:Kanye West on MTV2

OwnageNinja
08-19-2005, 11:07 AM
7/10 nowhere near as good as College Dropout, this isn't hate guys, it's the truth.

Roman Deini
08-19-2005, 11:21 AM
every forum i go too they say this album is a let down.

roughton
08-19-2005, 11:40 AM
I'm liking it...

pussy-with-teeth
08-19-2005, 12:01 PM
lol at dudes that think they can give a fair and good review after one day....

Punch
08-19-2005, 12:10 PM
after a few listens, it's a bit too slow and soft for me. There are no real hype songs at all.

Roman Deini
08-19-2005, 12:52 PM
sup mr punch, didnt you were here also.

tical2000
08-19-2005, 01:44 PM
haha, So TRUE! All these "I hate KANYE dorks" are saying it is trash.......it leaked late last night.....I doubt these chumps have even heard the album........I have only had a chance to listen to it twice all the way though.........but so far it sounds great, just as good as COLLEGE DROPOUT...........and maybe the best album to come out this year

lol at dudes that think they can give a fair and good review after one day....

heatholdingconceitedmofo
08-19-2005, 01:47 PM
i like it...good shit ill be buying it

SHRAP
08-19-2005, 01:50 PM
7/10 nowhere near as good as College Dropout, this isn't hate guys, it's the truth.
wow it sucks even more than college dropout? :lmao:

Bone Collecta
08-19-2005, 02:15 PM
every forum i go too they say this album is a let down.
dont believe that bullshit

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-19-2005, 02:25 PM
hmm after that we major song, i wanna hear this

pussy-with-teeth
08-19-2005, 03:04 PM
right now...its nice but not better than college dropout

hey mama
we major
roses
touch the sky
dimonds remix

aint fuckin with

never let me down
jesus walks
family business
2 words
thrue the wire

no way...but its hot though

pi-pol
08-19-2005, 03:05 PM
After 2 listens, all i can say is that Kanye reached that next level production wise. Lot of Stevie Wonder-like synths and arrangements, strings etc...

The production on this is one of the best i heard on a hip hop album in a long long time. "We Major" is incredible, "Celebration", "Gone", "Late", "Addiction", "Diamonds" etc... every song is dope in its own way. Plus it feels good to hear a cohesive album and not those stupid "all star producers" compilation.
Plus Kanye stepped his rhyme game up and delivery too. So It's too early to say if it's better than College Dropeout ( i loved that album, one of the best of 04 personally) but it's more ambitious and complete than "Be" (which was brilliant).

pussy-with-teeth
08-19-2005, 03:08 PM
After 2 listens, all i can say is that Kanye reached that next level production wise. Lot of Stevie Wonder-like synths and arrangements, strings etc...

The production on this is one of the best i heard on a hip hop album in a long long time. "We Major" is incredible, "Celebration", "Gone", "Late", "Addiction", "Diamonds" etc... every song is dope in its own way. Plus it feels good to hear a cohesive album and not those stupid "all star producers" compilation.
Plus Kanye stepped his rhyme game up and delivery too. So It's too early to say if it's better than College Dropeout ( i loved that album, one of the best of 04 personally) but it's more ambitious and complete than "Be" (which was brilliant).
yeah..kanye stepped his lyrics up..also his flow...produtction is ..aaaaaaaw shit..naw mean ?? lol !...am i the only one that thinks "hey mama the illest ?

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-19-2005, 03:17 PM
yo i'm d/l it now, and from what I've heard he's right.......I'm actually gonna buy this album, i'm impressed very much

pussy-with-teeth
08-19-2005, 03:23 PM
yo i'm d/l it now, and from what I've heard he's right.......I'm actually gonna buy this album, i'm impressed very much
yeah its kool..u gotta get the first too, its a lil better from what i can say now...but that new shit is crazy too..song with nas fire...

Knicks
08-19-2005, 03:34 PM
after listenin a few more times, only track im not feelin is addiction, jus feels corny. the rest is jus ill

Roman Deini
08-19-2005, 04:40 PM
hey mama, the OG version is better then this new one. and why did he leave off bittersweet, that song shits on this entire album. CD better then this one.

Wu-Tality
08-19-2005, 05:03 PM
man, Ill just wait a week, opinions always change quick with albums

Dr Zayus
08-19-2005, 07:22 PM
Okay.. it's too early to really say but I've been listening to this non-stop so far. If it keeps up like this... damn!

Although.. i remember when College Dropout came out, half the people were hating on it. So you know.

hova0023
08-20-2005, 05:06 AM
It's a good solid album 8/10. A good follow up to College Dropout, but lyricly Kanye is still in the same place, production wise he;s trying some new things and it sounds good, most of the tracks have a laid back feel to them, a good album to just put on and chill with.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
08-20-2005, 11:58 AM

I AGREE FROM THE FEW TRACKS I HAVE HEARD LIKE HEY MAMA,WE MAJOR,DIAMONDS,DIAMONDS REMIX,GOLD DIGGER THE LP IS REAL COHEISIVE MAN THAT'S A GREAT LISTEN AND I THOUGHT BE WAS BRILLIANTLY PUT 2GETHER EXCEPT THE FOOD LIVER VERISON LIKE THE STUDIO VERISON BETTER MORE DEPTH BUT BE IS ONE OF THE FEW BEST OF 05 NEXT TO THIS AND LATE REGISTRATION AND BLACK MARKET MILITIA

Bedlam
08-20-2005, 12:16 PM
how are all of you gettin this album?

Sifu Dragon
08-20-2005, 03:21 PM
i like da production, kanye is a crap lyricist but because of da prod. it's listenable

tical2000
08-20-2005, 03:55 PM
Magic

how are all of you gettin this album?

rzarectah
08-20-2005, 04:01 PM
i was suprised that just blaze was on this album. he produced the only track that kanye didnt which was "touch the sky"

Punch
08-20-2005, 09:24 PM
sup mr punch, didnt you were here also. What up D, I 've been here for a while, found out the site was back up a little late.

I wanted to hear a good quality version of Home on here, but otherwise it's a decent album, nothing jaw dropping though. Even the Nas song is disappointing.

tical2000
08-20-2005, 09:59 PM
that "GONE" song with CAMRON and CONSEQUENCE is fuckin ill to death........the beat is fuckin sick to death as well.....

Polocash7
08-20-2005, 10:19 PM
Someone upload that Hey Mama. I heard good things 'bout that track. g-lookin'

rzarectah
08-20-2005, 10:47 PM
What up D, I 've been here for a while, found out the site was back up a little late.

I wanted to hear a good quality version of Home on here, but otherwise it's a decent album, nothing jaw dropping though. Even the Nas song is disappointing.
i got a good quality of that song if u want it, lemme know