PDA

View Full Version : 2Pac packin 9's in 1999?

Mic Tyson
05-17-2008, 08:14 PM
"I packed a .9 last year, in '99 I'm packin 2 now"

this was one of pac's lines off the song "N.I.G.G.A." off the loyal to the game album. i remember hearing this i when the album first came out but i forgot about till i heard it just now. Do any of yall think that he still alive like i do? if you don't why would he say somethin like that?

and if thats not what he meant by that line let me know

EAGLE EYE
05-17-2008, 08:17 PM

this was one of pac's lines off the song "N.I.G.G.A." off the loyal to the game album. i remember hearing this i when the album first came out but i forgot about till i heard it just now. Do any of yall think that he still alive like i do? if you don't why would he say somethin like that?

are you fucking kiddin me?

Animal Luff
05-17-2008, 08:27 PM
he said it to confuse people, that's why he made so much tracks, he knew he was going to die

EAGLE EYE
05-17-2008, 08:29 PM
by the way hes dead.

only suburban wigsters actually think hes somehow alive just like their pill-happy pretarded parents believe elvis is still alive

masamune_massacre
05-17-2008, 08:30 PM
Pac is as dead as a doorknob. He would go to prison for fraudelent money making schemes "beyond the grave" IF he was found alive anyway.

ALCATRAZ
05-17-2008, 09:51 PM
Call me a Bad Boy killer, murder motherfuckers daily
Know the feds trail me, so my alias Makaveli
Gettin lessons from niggaz in penitentiaries
Game, when applied help me survive several centuries

TSA
05-17-2008, 09:55 PM
fag.

buckshot said "in 1998 i couldnt want, to get all my niggas and do shows from state to state" when Enta Da Stage dropped

would you have mad this thread about him if he would have died in 96?

Mic Tyson
05-17-2008, 10:02 PM
fag.

buckshot said "in 1998 i couldnt want, to get all my niggas and do shows from state to state" when Enta Da Stage dropped

would you have mad this thread about him if he would have died in 96?

yeah i would have. and pac's alive yall can't prove he aint

Mic Tyson
05-17-2008, 10:06 PM
Call me a Bad Boy killer, murder motherfuckers daily
Know the feds trail me, so my alias Makaveli
Gettin lessons from niggaz in penitentiaries
Game, when applied help me survive several centuries

he faked his own death

I heard a rumour I died, murdered in cold blood dramatized
Pictures of me in my final stage you know Mama cried
But that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted
Like I no longer existed, mysteriously missin

11th Chamber
05-17-2008, 10:09 PM

autopsy photos..

Dude is dead. Its a shame cause he was a legend, but he is dead. You really think he would have lived 12 more years without showing his face or SOMEONE seeing him or sayin they know where he is? Cmon now, be realistic.

Still get a crack up out of Em's line when he said

'Hip-hop aint been the same since 2pac moved to Cuba on us..."

Mic Tyson
05-17-2008, 10:22 PM
i heard them autopsy photos was fake, ill put a link on this when i get back

Focus Man
05-17-2008, 11:18 PM
dude's dead man, get over it. that NIGGA song was made back 1992, way before he started fantasizing about his own death n shit. U read too into shit.

Animal Luff
05-18-2008, 02:36 AM

nah, u can't prove it too. just leave it be.

Sgt Holly Wood
05-18-2008, 02:40 AM
he's fucking dead.. jesus christ!

Animal Luff
05-18-2008, 03:07 AM
he's fucking dead.. jesus christ!

yeah, him too, Jesus is dead too

Edgar Erebus
05-18-2008, 03:33 AM

On first track he said: "2005!"

On that 50 Cent track off same album he once shouted "G-Unit!"

Wonders of modern sound technology.

6 Chambaz
05-18-2008, 05:55 AM
he's deader than dead. and that '99 line ain't the only time he confused people. God Bless The Dead has 2Pac and Stretch RIP'ing Biggie and actin' like they all peace and shit.

Focus Man
05-18-2008, 03:11 PM
^^^^^ the biggie smalls they are talking about is different from the Biggie we all know. The person they are talking about is a dude who was friends with Stretch who died at that time.

6 Chambaz
05-18-2008, 03:32 PM
^^^^^ the biggie smalls they are talking about is different from the Biggie we all know. The person they are talking about is a dude who was friends with Stretch who died at that time.
???? WTF are you talking about ??? Listen again. "Rest in peace to Biggie Smalls"

11th Chamber
05-18-2008, 03:37 PM
???? WTF are you talking about ??? Listen again. "Rest in peace to Biggie Smalls"

yea he isnt talkin about Notorious B.I.G., surprising enough, there is a different Biggie Smalls that he was talkin about

Focus Man
05-18-2008, 03:42 PM
this is exactly how these alive rumors build up. people are missinformed. pac is dead. biggie is dead. big l is dead. big pun is dead. ODB is dead. elvis is dead. celebrities die just like the rest of us.

Sgt Holly Wood
05-18-2008, 03:45 PM
word^^