PDA

View Full Version : Duhhhhhhhhhh Skampon Challenge....Duhhhhh Skampatholon

Huggasaurus Sex
05-19-2008, 12:42 AM
first i want to start by saying that much like a stopped clock is right twice a day, a constantly posting skampoe makes me ;$ with about the same frequency.

now with the pleasantries out of the way, skampoe sure is one fat fuck. countless hours have been spent contemplating the enormity of his body mass. it's as if skampoe is entirely defined by his fatness, and maybe, in a kind of post-modern interactive reciprocality, fatness has become, in part, defined by skampoe.

so here's duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh challenge:

post 1 picture of yourself in which an objective person would not describe you as being any of the following: "fat," "severely (acutely, clinically, etc) overweight," "fucking ginormous," "impossibly round," "lardish," or any term whose meaning implies "grotesquely obese." acceptable descriptors include (but are not limited to): "a tad overweight," "a bit chunky," "just big boned," "needs to lose a few," etc.

i assume the picture will not be a recent one so you may scan an old photo (sonogram perhaps?), or you can even take a picture of a picture if you don't have a scanner. the picture will then be tested for authenticity upon which a decision will be made as to whether you have passed or failed duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh challenge.

you have 1 week to prove that at some point in your 26 years of life on earth you were not a fattie fat sack. god speed you fat emperor.

STYLE
05-19-2008, 12:47 AM
you may scan an old photo (sonogram perhaps?)

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/crazy/pinhead.gif

Sicka than aidZ
05-19-2008, 12:55 AM
Ohhhhhhhh,....i Remember U Now!!......

I Think Ima Hand This Over To The Norwegianz Hahaaa

SKAMPOE
05-19-2008, 12:55 AM
i aint even read dat shit, fuck him!

SKAMPOE
05-19-2008, 12:56 AM
Ohhhhhhhh,....i Remember U Now!!......

I Think Ima Hand This Over To The Norwegianz Hahaaa
delete thread n ban for a day

Sicka than aidZ
05-19-2008, 01:00 AM
I Cant Believe The Mc'dz Fool Who Ordered Gza'z Hot Dog Would Actually Run A Thread To Make Fun Of Someonez Picz....

Have U Seen This Nerd Skamp?

Yo Skamp'z Like A Og Around Here Handjob And U... U A Nobody That Aint Funny Man Get To Truckin Bitch U Gotta Go

SKAMPOE
05-19-2008, 01:01 AM
werd^

Huggasaurus Sex
05-19-2008, 01:06 AM
so skampoe concedes that at no point in his existence he has ever been anything but fat.

;(

PS. whoever supported this emotional druggie fuck up for mod is an idiot.

Huggasaurus Sex
05-19-2008, 01:15 AM
I Cant Believe The Mc'dz Fool Who Ordered Gza'z Hot Dog Would Actually Run A Thread To Make Fun Of Someonez Picz....

Have U Seen This Nerd Skamp?

Yo Skamp'z Like A Og Around Here Handjob And U... U A Nobody That Aint Funny Man Get To Truckin Bitch U Gotta Go

that thread was more raw than sicka could ever imagine. you're the quiet dude in the cypher who laughs when everyone else laughs but has no idea what the joke was about.

and besides i already posted a real pic in robby's god doos thread you dumb fuck.

TSA
05-19-2008, 01:54 AM
ppl need to learn when dissing skamp it's gotta be quick and it's gonna be trill

Huggasaurus Sex
05-20-2008, 11:10 AM
delete thread n ban for a day

http://jokes.stevenwongblog.com/wp-content/uploads/cute-baby-03.jpg

VZA
05-20-2008, 11:17 AM
who the fuck norwayddd this?

Did my dad style not make it clear enough that you have to wait till its been norway voted before you norway it?

IT WAS TECHNICIAN I SWEAR;)

NO SON I THINK WE DECIDED TO SKIP DETENTION THAT DAY:loser:

TSA
05-30-2008, 12:17 AM
this thread blows, a little too hard for a sticky

but then again it maybe stickied for exceptional blowity

SKAMPOE
05-30-2008, 12:20 AM
Werd

Huggasaurus Sex
05-31-2008, 04:03 AM
1 picture

Visionz
05-31-2008, 04:10 AM
fuck it I'm game even as I'm workin to loose some weight now, those beers catch up :lmao:
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/olivus/IMG_2088.jpg

crass
05-31-2008, 04:16 AM
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/monkeyman2059/65006.jpg

SKAMPOE
07-01-2008, 02:13 PM
fuck it I'm game even as I'm workin to loose some weight now, those beers catch up :lmao:
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/olivus/IMG_2088.jpg

thats rly u?

u

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/monkeyman2059/65006.jpg

crass i alwaus though u were white lol and may i say gawd damn ur black as fuck

RAMESH
07-01-2008, 05:02 PM
first i want to start by saying that much like a stopped clock is right twice a day, a constantly posting skampoe makes me ;$ with about the same frequency.

now with the pleasantries out of the way, skampoe sure is one fat fuck. countless hours have been spent contemplating the enormity of his body mass. it's as if skampoe is entirely defined by his fatness, and maybe, in a kind of post-modern interactive reciprocality, fatness has become, in part, defined by skampoe.

so here's duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh challenge:

post 1 picture of yourself in which an objective person would not describe you as being any of the following: "fat," "severely (acutely, clinically, etc) overweight," "fucking ginormous," "impossibly round," "lardish," or any term whose meaning implies "grotesquely obese." acceptable descriptors include (but are not limited to): "a tad overweight," "a bit chunky," "just big boned," "needs to lose a few," etc.

i assume the picture will not be a recent one so you may scan an old photo (sonogram perhaps?), or you can even take a picture of a picture if you don't have a scanner. the picture will then be tested for authenticity upon which a decision will be made as to whether you have passed or failed duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh challenge.

you have 1 week to prove that at some point in your 26 years of life on earth you were not a fattie fat sack. god speed you fat emperor. skampoe is a cool guy, i find it strange that you so obsessed with his weight

Huggasaurus Sex
07-03-2008, 05:05 AM
i like skampoe in an internet kinda way.

i just wanna see a picture of him before he became a human-shaped sack of mayonnaise.

that's all :yessad:

JASPER
07-03-2008, 06:10 AM
Why is this in here?

KERZO
07-03-2008, 09:15 AM
i just wanna see a picture of him before he became a human-shaped sack of mayonnaise.

ya can't cos skampoe was born that big...when he came out his mums snatch they sent a pot-holer in to inspect the damage done then had to tie her back up with a ships anchor chain...you should have seen the state of the operating room....:dead:

KERZO
01-13-2009, 07:34 AM
this threads still here?!!?!?lol