PDA

View Full Version : wu tang has vaginas

gary grice
05-19-2008, 03:00 AM
Everyone keeps asking what Wu has to do get back in the spotlight which is a valid question since they were so big just a decade ago. Well the biggest reason they are out of the spotlight is ego. They had the perfect opportunity to bring themselves back to the forefront of the rap game. 50 Cent and Soulja Boy diss Gza and Wu and the Wu do nothing???????? How does a group of nine street emcees not get together and blow away those two wankstas on wax? 50 and Soulja are the epitome of what's wrong with the rap game today. If the Wu came out and put out a strong diss record with all nine emcees the hip hop nation would love it. It would instanteously thrust them into the headlines and they would gain the respect of a whole new generation of young hip hop fans who are too young too appreciate the Clan. But instead they are too busy fighting with rza about cash and too busy making the most over-hyped album of all time in cuban links II. It absolutely disgusts me that they can't get together like men and obliterate 50 and Souljah on wax. What a bunch of pussies.

LORD NOSE
05-19-2008, 03:03 AM
its not that easy - politics involved

the industry is no joke

Dr. Green Lungs
05-19-2008, 03:05 AM
the wu is not about dissin people to attract attention..... that's 50 cent's game. this website is pretty lame.... evryone hatin on the wu because they don't suck cock and they do what they want and not what all the little faggots on this site think they should do.

KLIION JENSEN
05-19-2008, 08:15 AM
Everyone keeps asking what Wu has to do get back in the spotlight which is a valid question since they were so big just a decade ago. Well the biggest reason they are out of the spotlight is ego. They had the perfect opportunity to bring themselves back to the forefront of the rap game. 50 Cent and Soulja Boy diss Gza and Wu and the Wu do nothing???????? How does a group of nine street emcees not get together and blow away those two wankstas on wax? 50 and Soulja are the epitome of what's wrong with the rap game today. If the Wu came out and put out a strong diss record with all nine emcees the hip hop nation would love it. It would instanteously thrust them into the headlines and they would gain the respect of a whole new generation of young hip hop fans who are too young too appreciate the Clan. But instead they are too busy fighting with rza about cash and too busy making the most over-hyped album of all time in cuban links II. It absolutely disgusts me that they can't get together like men and obliterate 50 and Souljah on wax. What a bunch of pussies.

you ever thought that the "diss song" game is for these young'uns and Wu aint responding to them because they're grown men with some maturity ??

the problem with the rap game is people like you, idiots that believe if you dont answer a diss track you're a pussy, its just a fucking song, now....you should already know what the Wu is about, the Wu are the type of people to turn round to these insults & say "well, if i'm such a pussy, come & see me on the street, fuck all this records bullshit".... personally i'd love to see G Unit & Souljah Fags team in a all out brawl with Wu tang, then you can talk about who the bunch of pussies are..

ps
i hope the real Gary Grice reads this, and hunts yer cracker ass for putting his name to that donkey shit you posted.

peace

KERZO
05-20-2008, 06:47 AM

this website is pretty lame.

ya know what...... http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/Fermex/Cool%20Gifs/devilfinger.gif

VZA
05-20-2008, 09:56 AM
Didnt read, was too long, but based on the title you're a very silly guy indeed.

Mic Tyson
05-29-2008, 12:35 AM
^^^^lol. nothin is that simple and what would really be the point of dissin 50and soulja boy? they got internal problems they need to deal wit first if they even care to. there proly won't be anymore wu tang albums no more

WuGambino
05-29-2008, 09:51 AM
to be honest they could do with the publicity...

Durag
05-30-2008, 06:05 AM
Its not in the Wu's nature to do a diss record. It would have sounded weak and corney, and would have been done out of desparation

Threadstarter is a faggot.