PDA

View Full Version : Ok Fat Joes Defense & Why..?

Tony Bandana
05-19-2008, 07:38 AM
hahaha ok im laughin at 50's pic on his new mixtape and that..it iz funny.

ok commin up being 32...when i was listening to hip hop when it was just kinds of like pure NY or the "The Golden Era" I guess early till mid 90's

Fat Joe was getting heavy respect , and dropped (apparently i wouldnt know cause i dotn own any) some classic dope records. Plus he was in that click with ShowBiz and AG and them..

where is all this hatred coming from towards him...being from the Toronto i miss some of the reasons for theze stupid beefs , Fat Joe goes WAY back

so whats up with him other then he did a track with Ashanti ...but 50 bitched out too on hos last record.

gotta give props to some of the new GUnit tracks ive heard though ...Rider 5 real is dope .

so anyways whats this all over??

KLIION JENSEN
05-19-2008, 08:33 AM
i dunno, but heeds to get back up with D.I.T.C. and make some hardcore shit again, the new track "That White" produced by DJ Premier is fucking heavy, i'd rather hear tracks with AG & Lord Finesse than Ja Rule & Ashanti

CharlesJones
05-20-2008, 04:19 PM
Tony Bandana, Fat Joe has a lot of haters now because he hasn't done real New York hip hop anymore since Jealous One's Envy album. He's on south rappers dicks now and you can see it because he's in a lot of southern rappers videos now and he does collabos with southern rappers. The sad thing about it is that the southern rappers he's rolling with now like Rick Ross, Little Wayne, Baby aka Birdman are wack as shit. If i was DITC rappers, i would kick his ass outta their group.

JerseyIronman
05-20-2008, 04:51 PM
Tony Bandana, Fat Joe has a lot of haters now because he hasn't done real New York hip hop anymore since Jealous One's Envy album. He's on south rappers dicks now and you can see it because he's in a lot of southern rappers videos now and he does collabos with southern rappers. The sad thing about it is that the southern rappers he's rolling with now like Rick Ross, Little Wayne, Baby aka Birdman are wack as shit. If i was DITC rappers, i would kick his ass outta their group.

hes on whack southern rappers dicks and hes the only NY rapper on MTV funny how it works

Rame
05-20-2008, 04:55 PM
^

Isn't 50 on MTV?
Isn't Jay-Z on MTV?

And so on.

11th Chamber
05-20-2008, 04:56 PM
Tony Bandana, Fat Joe has a lot of haters now because he hasn't done real New York hip hop anymore since Jealous One's Envy album. He's on south rappers dicks now and you can see it because he's in a lot of southern rappers videos now and he does collabos with southern rappers.

thats basically it. Total definintion of a sellout, than flips shit when 50 or others call him out on it.

Then he comes threw on some "yea I rep hardcore N.Y. hip-hop til my death" and he drops some more Southern hip-pop bullshit

Mic Tyson
05-20-2008, 05:27 PM
50's a sellout too. everybody fat joe got beef wit is a bitch just like him

Tony Bandana
05-20-2008, 05:35 PM
ok but whatz the personal beef between 50 and Fat Joe ?? like there must of been something that happened or was it becauuse of "Piggy Bank" and man in all honesty like i dunno some of this sounds like ot might go outside of a wax battle ...mad violent trackz..

OR is this some bulllshit for record sales and these 2 are hangin out drinkin Henny or whatever in the V.I.P or something stupid like that?

i always liked 50 cause he dosnt front when he diss'n someone cause there doubt of who hes rappin abiut, sometimes it can get a lil out of hand..?

good stuff by G Unit though, the beat knockz hard or Rider 4 Real

DUMBO
05-20-2008, 06:24 PM
how to rob and fatass joe's enduring emoness