PDA

View Full Version : Def Jam 3 Video Game in the making

PolitiC
08-19-2005, 06:01 AM
yo wattup good news they making def jam 3 video game
i hope it will have more than 2 wu members but if it aint got more its aight as long as they have atleast ghost&mef but still hopefully more(rae,gza or rza would be nice)

Def Jam And EA Renew Partnership
By Remmie Fresh
Date: 8/18/2005 8:46 pm

Def Jam Enterprises and Electronic Arts have extended an already successful partnership that will ensure the release of several video game titles exclusively over a number of years.

The first game to be released under the new deal will be “Def Jam 3,” the sequel to the successful games “Def Jam Vendetta” and “Def Jam Fight for NY.” “Def Jam 3,” another street fighting game, is currently being designed in EA’s Chicago offices, according to a corporate press release.

"This partnership continues to solidify the Def Jam Enterprises and EA brands as catalysts of cultural product innovation in all facets of entertainment," said EA chair and CEO Larry Probst in a statement.

The original Def Jam video games appeared on all three generational consoles, but EA hasn’t indicated what platforms “DJ3” would materialize on.

Kevin Liles, President & CEO, Def Jam Enterprises/EVP Warner Music Group, expressed optimism that “Def Jam 3” would be as successful as its predecessors.

“The next generation platform opens unlimited possibilities in gaming and we are confident that along with EA, we will guarantee ground-breaking titles,” Liles said.

Financial terms of the agreement weren’t immediately released.

peace

thwak
08-19-2005, 06:51 AM
hmm I live in chicago, time to see if they would accept some unknown rappers in the game huh?

now if only more people listened to nepharius...

PolitiC
08-19-2005, 06:55 AM
its comin 2 ps3 so it should have shitloads of rappers not just mainstream

SurreaL
08-19-2005, 06:57 AM
nice.

PolitiC
08-19-2005, 07:05 AM
yeah damn it would be nice if it had rae

thwak
08-19-2005, 07:21 AM
no I plan on bombarding the chicago ea offices with unknown rappers I know through gamefaqs such as nepharius, mass conceptz, hiz eternal, kid, veinz, ty gutter, agony, krazie mo fo guy, the mayor, mr. dibbz, etc.

maybe they will put these guys in as filler charcters.

PolitiC
08-19-2005, 07:31 AM
yeah as it comes 2 the underground mf doom would be perfect on this game..think about it metal mask and an comic.book alike style

Cheech Da WildKard
08-19-2005, 08:34 AM
I thought these games only had rappers who are signed to Def Jam or it's partner labels such as Def Jam South, Roc-A-Fella, etc?

thwak
08-19-2005, 08:43 AM
yeah we all know lil flip, busta rhymes, and snoop dogg signed to def jam. </sarcasm>
but really though anyone know the address to the chicago ea office cause I am really going to send them mixtapes by guys I know.

oh and if you want to peep what I'm going to send them (they're all unsigned and have given permission to sites to give em out for free) here you go:

http://treazyradioshow.com/albums/Nepharius-Rhyme(s)_In_Va(e)in(s).rar

http://treazyradioshow.com/albums/Veinz_and_DJ_Supreme_Present-The_California_EP-NRA.rar

http://treazyradioshow.com/albums/The_Complete_Treazy_Discography-Vol_1.rar

sorry if that's a little bit too much promotion but hey the more information the better!