PDA

View Full Version : Home Skate Video of The God (That's Me)

noel411
05-21-2008, 03:57 AM
Here's some footage I threw together of The God (that's me) trying to re-live his glory days of skateboarding. I was able to get down a few tricks, but the coping on my box failed me before I could get too technical. To tell the truth I was glad, because those tricks don't come half as easy as they used to, which made for many a moment of intense anger...

w6SglvldMkM

TheWolf
05-21-2008, 08:09 AM
Nice.

If you were black it would have looked even better.

SKAMPOE
05-21-2008, 12:08 PM
Here's some footage I threw together of The God (that's me) trying to re-live his glory days of skateboarding. I was able to get down a few tricks, but the coping on my box failed me before I could get too technical. To tell the truth I was glad, because those tricks don't come half as easy as they used to, which made for many a moment of intense anger...

w6SglvldMkM
MAD PROPS, SHIT IS DOPE, MY FAV SKATERS ARE ROB FROM ROB N BIG N BAM MARGERA, BOB BURNQUIST WAS COOL BUT BRAZILIAN DOODS ARE DA SCUM OF THE WORLD!

PEACE

INF
05-21-2008, 03:15 PM
good video Noel. bails were entertaining. I watched this on mute to spanish caravan by the doors , idk what u put to it.

noel411
05-21-2008, 09:39 PM
Nice.

If you were black it would have looked even better.
Can't you see that I am black?

Just the raw sounds of metal on metal and flesh on concrete, Infinity. No music.

Thanks for peeping yawl.

STYLE
05-22-2008, 02:35 PM
nice!

i'm oldschool
hawk
barbee
cabellero

natas kaupas....that dude was crazy...the natas spin....what?!!

V7y4S60sTc8

INF
05-22-2008, 06:55 PM
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK OL SCHOoL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When he ollied the truck and grinded the fuckin roll bar ..... jesus.

noel411
05-22-2008, 09:07 PM
Yeah, old school was the shit. It looked like much more fun back then. Not like the spend an hour trying some crazy tech trick skating of today. That spin on top of the fire hydrant in that video was awesome. I've still got some of those old videos. Animal Chin, Public Domain, Video Days, A Soldier's Story...I love that shit.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-23-2008, 01:59 AM
nice vid bruz.