PDA

View Full Version : He was made this way.....

Black Man
05-21-2008, 02:26 PM
Everytime I see him talk about ignorant black men I have to chuckle at that notion because I know who he's talking about. Of course he loves the devil because the devil gives him nothing. His actions are the way they are because he was (mis)educated to be a tool. One purpose of the tool is to help keep the people ignorant by advocating "education" in the name of "public/private" schools not knowing they are designed and established to keep people ignorant so that they can be mastered.

How Compulsory Schooling Is Designed to Work

According to Inglis, there are six functions filled by the new mandatory “education” system:

1. Adjustive: Creating reflexive, fixed responses, as opposed to creative thinking.

2. Integrative: Making children conform, making them be predictable and easy to manipulate in a large labor force.

3. Diagnosis and Direction: Schools are intended to identify and enforce each child’s role in society and the labor force.

4. Differentiation: Once diagnosed, children are trained as far as their role in labor has been determined.

5. Selection: Children are tagged with punishments, poor grades, poor classroom placement, and any other humiliation that can be thought of. The purpose is to separate out those the system determines to be unfit and allow them to be treated as inferiors by the rest.

6. Preparation (called propaedeutic by Inglis): Those few deemed to be leaders, often only by their birth, are taught to be the controllers of the masses described in the other five functions.

In the 1922 edition of Public Education in the United States, Ellwood P. Cubberley, a textbook editor at Houghton Miflin, wrote:

Our schools are… factories in the raw products are to be shaped and fashioned… And it is the business of the school to build its pupils according to the specifications laid down.

There you have it, from one of the major textbook editors during the buildup of secondary schools in the United States — a clear, concise statement of the purpose of those schools.

As John Gatto wrote:

We have become a nation of children, happy to surrender our judgments and our wills to political exhortations and commercial blandishments that would insult actual adults. We buy televisions, and then we buy the things we see on the television. We buy computers, and then we buy the things we see on the computer. We buy $150 sneakers whether we need them or not, and when they fall apart too soon we buy another pair. We drive SUVs and believe the lie that they constitute a kind of life insurance, even when we’re upside-down in them. And, worst of all, we don’t bat an eye when Ari Fleischer tells us to “be careful what you say,” even if we remember having been told somewhere back in school that America (http://www.naturalnews.com/America.html) is the land of the free. We simply buy that one too. Our schooling, as intended, has seen to it.

Black Man
05-21-2008, 02:30 PM
A Brief History of Modern Schools in the U.S.

To achieve the needed unthinking production workers and consumers, the major corporatists of the late 1800’s, such as Carnegie and Rockefeller, pushed for compulsory schooling of the masses. It was, of course, sold as being for the benefit of the people.

Prussian culture, the predecessor of 20th century Germany, created a system of schooling designed to produce nonthinking masses. It was this system that supplied the concepts for America’s compulsive pseudo-education of the masses.

The Prussian system was first introduced in the United States (http://www.naturalnews.com/United_States.html) during the 1840’s. In 1918, Alexander Inglis, for whom a Harvard lecture hall was named, published the definitive book, Principles of Secondary Education, which defines modern schooling. He specifically stated that its purpose is to support a command economy and society. This book describes modern “education’s” design.

James Bryant Conant, president of Harvard from 1933 through 1953, wrote The Child, the Parent, and the State in 1959. In it, he delineates and approves of Alexander Inglis’s ideas to inform other members of his class that following this system of training is the best possible way to keep the masses in their place. He stated that the creation of the American school system was a “coup de main”, a surprise action against the enemy, in this case, the general American populace. He further stated that not continuing with the same type of training of the American public would result in, “A successful counterrevolution.”

Before 1910, there were almost no high schools in the United States. A seemingly grassroots movement to open public high schools resulted in massive production of them between 1910 and 1940, at which point it became routine, and even compulsory, to attend high school.
One should always be cautious at the concept of a grassroots movement. As we often see nowadays in patient support groups, an apparent groundswell of support for something, as often as not, is the result of an influx of money and propaganda from a wealthy, usually corporate, source. In the case of public eduction, it was manufacturers in need of two things: Dumbed-down masses as cogs in their production facilities and sponges to soak up the message that they needed to buy the dross pouring out of them.

Koolish
05-26-2008, 12:33 AM
look for a documentary called "century of the self", it'll probably give you enough information about a lot of shit like this.

Prolifical ENG
05-27-2008, 05:56 PM
Everytime I see him talk about ignorant black men I have to chuckle at that notion because I know who he's talking about. Of course he loves the devil because the devil gives him nothing. His actions are the way they are because he was (mis)educated to be a tool. One purpose of the tool is to help keep the people ignorant by advocating "education" in the name of "public/private" schools not knowing they are designed and established to keep people ignorant so that they can be mastered.

Yeah, I think we all picked up on that particular example. However we tried to explain things the other way to 'him' but it's seems its too late. Nevertheless at least he is honest with everything.

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-28-2008, 12:24 AM
Some people use the good to keep the others away from the good.

The fact is that Mostly its the people without/rejecting the "Education", who become the Wise and Respected ones.

Try n make sense out of that.

Eyetalian
05-28-2008, 02:32 AM
Wow who new? Making vauge generalised statements does not equate to facts.

The reality is you all probably failed school but then that's the govts. fault for their

ridiculous education system which is intended to keep the 'people' down.

You people need to get a grip and go live under a real oppressive regime eg. North Korea,

Burma, China etc.

This post was sponsored and paid for by the United States government.

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-28-2008, 03:03 AM
Its bullshit that Black Man is making this a race issue when it is not that in the Source he copied it from.

Eyetalian
05-28-2008, 03:30 AM
Also there is a direct correlation between education and standard of living. Thus it is true to say that there are certain areas in the US which lack the educational infrastructure that is required, that being said to claim the US education system is some sort of mind control government sanctioned institution is plain ol' crazy

LORD NOSE
05-28-2008, 05:56 AM

How Compulsory Schooling Is Designed to Work

According to Inglis, there are six functions filled by the new mandatory “education” system:

1. Adjustive: Creating reflexive, fixed responses, as opposed to creative thinking.

2. Integrative: Making children conform, making them be predictable and easy to manipulate in a large labor force.

3. Diagnosis and Direction: Schools are intended to identify and enforce each child’s role in society and the labor force.

4. Differentiation: Once diagnosed, children are trained as far as their role in labor has been determined.

5. Selection: Children are tagged with punishments, poor grades, poor classroom placement, and any other humiliation that can be thought of. The purpose is to separate out those the system determines to be unfit and allow them to be treated as inferiors by the rest.

6. Preparation (called propaedeutic by Inglis): Those few deemed to be leaders, often only by their birth, are taught to be the controllers of the masses described in the other five functions.

In the 1922 edition of Public Education in the United States, Ellwood P. Cubberley, a textbook editor at Houghton Miflin, wrote:

Our schools are… factories in the raw products are to be shaped and fashioned… And it is the business of the school to build its pupils according to the specifications laid down.

There you have it, from one of the major textbook editors during the buildup of secondary schools in the United States — a clear, concise statement of the purpose of those schools.

As John Gatto wrote:

We have become a nation of children, happy to surrender our judgments and our wills to political exhortations and commercial blandishments that would insult actual adults. We buy televisions, and then we buy the things we see on the television. We buy computers, and then we buy the things we see on the computer. We buy $150 sneakers whether we need them or not, and when they fall apart too soon we buy another pair. We drive SUVs and believe the lie that they constitute a kind of life insurance, even when we’re upside-down in them. And, worst of all, we don’t bat an eye when Ari Fleischer tells us to “be careful what you say,” even if we remember having been told somewhere back in school that America (http://www.naturalnews.com/America.html) is the land of the free. We simply buy that one too. Our schooling, as intended, has seen to it.

This is good - hope we can open this up more for discussion - it needs to be addressed - was thinking about our schooling again the other day and how we send our children to these schools to be taught by people we know nothing about - people who don't live in our community,look like us,etc... -
i remember my first grade teacher as someone who yelled at the top of her lungs at us with her eyes wide open - how come most of the students in the A1 classes later on became crack sellers and the ones in the LC classes were the ones who "made it" ?

reading and writing is/was used as a punishment - you did something bad, you had to read a book and do extra homework,and or write out what you did 100 times on the board

Black Man
05-28-2008, 04:47 PM
look for a documentary called "century of the self", it'll probably give you enough information about a lot of shit like this.

seen it....not that there isn't a relationship but century of self is more about the development of a stage of capitalism and not about the education system.

Black Man
05-28-2008, 04:51 PM
i think the black vs white is a tool of the elite

like yea the cia introduced crack in black nieghborhoods and at the same time got all these white kids taking prozac

i know its a little off topic but the game is divide and conquer

comparing crack and prozac....:no:

who is the elite? you talking about white people right now right?

Black Man
05-28-2008, 04:56 PM
Its bullshit that Black Man is making this a race issue when it is not that in the Source he copied it from.

how am i making this a race issue? if its so "bullshit" why even respond? why put forth the time and energy to respond to my thread?

Black Man
05-28-2008, 04:59 PM
This is good - hope we can open this up more for discussion - it needs to be addressed - was thinking about our schooling again the other day and how we send our children to these schools to be taught by people we know nothing about - people who don't live in our community,look like us,etc... -
i remember my first grade teacher as someone who yelled at the top of her lungs at us with her eyes wide open - how come most of the students in the A1 classes later on became crack sellers and the ones in the LC classes were the ones who "made it" ?

reading and writing is/was used as a punishment - you did something bad, you had to read a book and do extra homework,and or write out what you did 100 times on the board

if they don't treat you right they won't teach you right.

how do you see home schooling?

at

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-29-2008, 01:49 AM
how am i making this a race issue? if its so "bullshit" why even respond? why put forth the time and energy to respond to my thread?

"Everytime I see him talk about ignorant black men I have to chuckle at that notion because I know who he's talking about. Of course he loves the devil because the devil gives him nothing."

Ure using the text for ur own purpose, racially. Or dont u even understand ur own text?

When in reality it affects anyone as much.

It affects people on certain level.

Its not about a "factor" that affects people only if they have certain type of skin color.

i respond to many goddamn things,, to bullshit mostly.

LORD NOSE
05-29-2008, 09:02 AM
"Everytime I see him talk about ignorant black men I have to chuckle at that notion because I know who he's talking about. Of course he loves the devil because the devil gives him nothing."

Ure using the text for ur own purpose, racially. Or dont u even understand ur own text?

When in reality it affects anyone as much.

It affects people on certain level.

Its not about a "factor" that affects people only if they have certain type of skin color.

i respond to many goddamn things,, to bullshit mostly.

we are not all suffering on the same level - black people in america were dehumanized and trained to be cattle for white men for over 400 years - the level of abuse we endured is shared with no one on this planet

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-29-2008, 12:10 PM
But IF the education system is rotten like that, then it affects everyone who enters it.

If we talking about Today.

I mean yall american black folk fought for ur rights to go to the school and now u saying its only wicked towards u.

Whats up

LORD NOSE
05-29-2008, 12:40 PM
But IF the education system is rotten like that, then it affects everyone who enters it.

If we talking about Today.

I mean yall american black folk fought for ur rights to go to the school and now u saying its only wicked towards u.

Whats up

why are you trying so hard to avoid the facts ?

the educational system americas mistreated and destroyed black people experience in "black" areas is not the same system that white americas youth get to experience - i know because i have experienced the difference

if we had to fight to go to school, why wouldn't those who we had to fight make our school experience horrible ?

you are not thinking at all - you are just getting defensive -

you should ask...why ....why did we have to fight to get the same type of education white youth was getting - then you need to ask yourself - did we really get what we fought so hard for - did you know that some of my people died just to get us into schools with white folks ?

THINK man !

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-30-2008, 06:14 AM
But i still dont see why the text has to be used as an excuse like that.

And if the whole system has roots in "white culture" or how ever u wanna put it,,

Doesnt that make white folk the first targets then?

IF theres this evil system thats created for the purpose that has been described in the text.

LORD NOSE
05-30-2008, 06:59 AM
But i still dont see why the text has to be used as an excuse like that.

And if the whole system has roots in "white culture" or how ever u wanna put it,,

Doesnt that make white folk the first targets then?

IF theres this evil system thats created for the purpose that has been described in the text.

you are avoiding whats obvious - its no excuse - these are the reasons why - The systems roots and fruits are white supremacy - its made to put whites on top of everyone else in the world - do whites suffer - yes - is the suffering balanced with the lost children,lost sheep,lost tribe of Israel,the so called black man and woman in america ? NO ! - Its Not

stop trying to equalize the situation cause its not equal - not even a little bit - if you never been in the bowels of white racist corporate america, you can't tell me nothing about racism in america - i see the results of 400 plus years of slavery everyday i step out my house

BTTR KNG KOOL
05-31-2008, 03:23 AM
Im not trying to "equalize" anything.

Im just saying that the text has been misused.

Its not about facts anymore here,

Its how u see it.

I dont understand what id need to avoid.

If u catch "special" feelings, then its u acting upon that.

People aint the same even if they all shared skin color.