PDA

View Full Version : LOL@LL Cool J's Phenomenon, Ten, The Definition, Todd Smith Albums

CharlesJones
05-21-2008, 05:02 PM
It's a shame how wack these albums are when you consider LL is a legend. I know most rappers are gonna make wack albums but LL should've continued making hardcore albums. He had a good run from Radio to Mr Smith albums and then when Phenomenon album came out, all of a sudden he became soft and gay. Have ya'll seen Phenomenon video and the clothes he had on? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. 4,3,2,1, Nobody Can Freak You and Father are the only songs i like on Phenomenon album. I haven't heard The Definition and Todd Smith albums and i don't wanna hear them. I know ya'll are gonna say how do i know if those albums are wack if i haven't heard them. Well i don't need to hear them to know that they're wack. Ya'll have to admit that LL has gotten soft the last few albums.

Rame
05-21-2008, 05:59 PM
LOL@The hater.

Thanks to you I'm listening to the DEFinition right now.

His albums aren't as great as they used to be but he always manages to put a few dope songs on them.

Atleast he's still active.

Mic Tyson
05-22-2008, 01:59 AM
LL is a bitch and he has always been overrated. he would be a legend to me if he didn't completely turn into a gay ass nigga. he wasn't ever a real good rapper anyways tho

TSA
05-22-2008, 02:07 AM
^queer.

Edgar Erebus
05-22-2008, 02:53 AM
1st of all. CJ, you gotta listen to DEFinition, it ain't gayish like all LL's albums since Mr. Smith, it's actually pretty banging (Timbaland production).

And about "Phenomenon" video:

r3UL_KxbqhA

I like it, it's bling in its purest, most overt and brilliantly disgusting form. And by the way, his clothing reminded me of Meth in Forever booklet.

claaa7
05-22-2008, 06:42 AM
^^ nah I wasn't feeling "The Definition" either, though I read over at hiphopdx.com that LL will come out with his first mixtape very soon to bring back his status as g.o.a.t. (according to himself).

Edgar Erebus
05-22-2008, 08:26 AM
Ah yeah? LL Cool J making mixtape?

Yo, I don't know for y'all, but now I'm definitely sure that mixtapes are the future of the music industry. (I don't like it, though, I can't follow 'em).

Jeru
05-22-2008, 08:37 AM
Phenomenom had 1 good track IMO : "4, 3, 2, 1 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4%2C_3%2C_2%2C_1)"

That's it...didn't bother with LL after that album

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
05-22-2008, 09:31 PM
CJ you should not listen to Hip Hop try listening to country.......

Hip Hop just aint for you

Tecknowledgist
05-22-2008, 09:53 PM
I haven't heard The Definition and Todd Smith albums and i don't wanna hear them. I know ya'll are gonna say how do i know if those albums are wack if i haven't heard them.

How do you know if those albums are wack if you haven't heard them?

....oh shit, you're good.

CharlesJones
05-28-2008, 05:19 PM
LOL@Mic Tyson hahahahahahahahahahahaha. LL is a good rapper. It's just that he doesn't make hard songs anymore. He'd rather do gay music now. Him hooking up with 50 Cent as the executive producer for his next album is a joke. Is LL gonna try to do hard music again? LOL. 50 Cent isn't somebody who LL should be working with if he wants his next album to be hard because 50's music is gay. LL should hook up with DJ Premier, Pete Rock, Da Beatminerz for some beats. Those are the producers who will give him some hard beats.