PDA

View Full Version : Advice from those who work out

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 08:37 AM
So I have really been working on getting a six pack stomach (I have a four pack now) and I am thinking about getting one of those shakes to increase my muscle mass. But the salesmen will tell u anything.......I mean, I work out and I just recently started this class that basically teaches u stripper moves (ladies......it helps all those problem areas trust me!!!!! I have a new found respect for strippers b/c u have to be very strong to do what they do on that poll......ladies......I highly recommend this....). Anyway, so right now I am size zero and I want to gain some weight to get me up to about size 3 and I want the shake to be organic and not make me look like Hulk Hogan.......

Any suggestions?

maestro wooz
08-19-2005, 08:40 AM
eat babies, its what i do

__Goddess__
08-19-2005, 08:42 AM
Never mind.

LadySnowBlood
08-19-2005, 08:42 AM
ask bbm..
he can advice you with his knowledge

shakes wont do it..

triggahappy187
08-19-2005, 08:44 AM
Done even touch that stuff Ma U done really need it, none a that stuff is worth ur time or money. Jus eat main, but in the gym make sure u done do to much cardio cuz it wont get you no where if u burnin all them calories an shit.

100pr00f
08-19-2005, 08:44 AM
i have a kag haha...i need to go to the gym

maestro wooz
08-19-2005, 08:47 AM
i rape and sodomize to keep myself in top physical shape

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 08:49 AM
Done even touch that stuff Ma U done really need it, none a that stuff is worth ur time or money. Jus eat main, but in the gym make sure u done do to much cardio cuz it wont get you no where if u burnin all them calories an shit.
Well....I do eat and I do alot of crunches and I mean I am getting fairly cut but I want one of BAM stomachs!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 08:49 AM
i rape and sodomize to keep myself in top physical shape

Other men?

maestro wooz
08-19-2005, 08:50 AM
i attack whatever presents the biggest challenge so that i can get the optimal workout in each rape

triggahappy187
08-19-2005, 08:51 AM
U aint gone have it in a week it gone take time, U said it "um gettin cut" so u noticed that ur gettin cut right? therefore its workin even if its jus a lil bit? Nothin wrong wif doin the shake thing but its a waste of money

G.O.D.PT3
08-19-2005, 09:21 AM
Sorry You Know I Can't Help You Queen. Skin N Bone.lol

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 09:24 AM
Sorry You Know I Can't Help You Queen. Skin N Bone.lol

LOL.....so I could really put a hurtin' on u........fight wise I mean;)

someone
08-19-2005, 09:27 AM
Yeah Big Bad Man is the man you wanna talk to

G.O.D.PT3
08-19-2005, 09:29 AM
LOL.....so I could really put a hurtin' on u........fight wise I mean;)
AY AY REMEBER WHO'S 6'4 AND WHO'S A ELF, LIKE I SAID IMA PICK YOU UP A CARRY YOU ALL OVER NY. LOL

bringoutthegimp
08-19-2005, 09:31 AM
i read that to get a 6-pac your body fat has to be less than 15% (or around that figure). fuck all this protein shake, just max out on the sit ups, also take up jogging or skipping. i used to have a 6-pac but it was too much work to keep it up so i let it go and now i just do weights

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 09:32 AM
Yeah Big Bad Man is the man you wanna talk to

Damn....none of the rest u work out!!!!!!! LOL....bunch of lazy folks.....just kidding...

Queen Of Poetry
i read that to get a 6-pac your body fat has to be less than 15% (or around that figure). fuck all this protein shake, just max out on the sit ups, also take up jogging or skipping. i used to have a 6-pac but it was too much work to keep it up so i let it go and now i just do weights
Really.....how do I measure my body fat?

someone
I don't need 2, I already got a 6pack :D

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 09:33 AM
AY AY REMEBER WHO'S 6'4 AND WHO'S A ELF, LIKE I SAID IMA PICK YOU UP A CARRY YOU ALL OVER NY. LOL

Elf? LOL....that was a good one.....

bringoutthegimp
08-19-2005, 09:35 AM
i honestly dont know i never took the time to find out, and that was also for a male, just type in "how to get a 6-pack" in google and a bunch of information will come up

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 09:35 AM
i honestly dont know i never took the time to find out, and that was also for a male, just type in "how to get a 6-pack" in google and a bunch of information will come up

Damn,thx......

someone
08-19-2005, 09:42 AM
Just type in Body fat calculator or sumthin like that

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 09:51 AM
Just type in Body fat calculator or sumthin like that

What's wrong?

bringoutthegimp
08-19-2005, 09:57 AM
also just to say if you are a heavy drinker and want to get a 6-pack you can pretty much forget about it

JASPER
08-19-2005, 10:07 AM
I'm a runner. My six pack is in the fridge and I give two shits

LHX
08-19-2005, 10:09 AM
i heard that men with six packs get them by trying to suck their own dicks

JASPER
08-19-2005, 10:15 AM
i heard that men with six packs get them by trying to suck their own dicksHAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAA

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 10:18 AM
also just to say if you are a heavy drinker and want to get a 6-pack you can pretty much forget about it

I don't drink.....

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 10:18 AM

HUH? I wonder is that would work for a female (handling her business herself)? LOL

LHX.....u r a mess.....

nrw killa bee
08-19-2005, 10:25 AM
then Im sure Jasper got a 6-pac along time ago.

LHX
08-19-2005, 10:27 AM
HUH? I wonder is that would work for a female (handling her business herself)? LOL

LHX.....u r a mess.....
mess?

you mean that in a good way
right?

like in messiah?

someone
08-19-2005, 10:43 AM
What's wrong?
What do you mean hon'?

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 10:52 AM
mess?

you mean that in a good way
right?

like in messiah?
yes....of course.O:)

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 10:52 AM
What do you mean hon'?
U seem upset......maybe I'm just trippin'

100pr00f
08-19-2005, 10:54 AM
i do what ron burgendy does...........i lift in my office

1002, 1003, 1004

ahh its a deep burn. i dont if u notis i did 1000....my arm hurts....cous i did so meny

someone
08-19-2005, 10:54 AM
U seem upset......maybe I'm just trippin'
Nah, you're trippin' ;).You wanted to know how you'd get to know your body fat and I showed you the way LOL.Trippedytriptrip :) ;):f

DJ Dime
08-19-2005, 10:56 AM
ur a size 3???????? fuck....thats non existent!!!

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 10:59 AM
ur a size 3???????? fuck....thats non existent!!!

No, I'm a size zero....I want to be a size 3......and it does exist......LOL

JASPER
08-19-2005, 11:04 AM
then Im sure Jasper got a 6-pac along time ago.Am I meant to infer that I get into acrobatic positions to felate myself? If so, your guessing skills are excellent.

Fragmented
08-19-2005, 11:40 AM
ok i workout i use prolab i think it's good stuff and i believe it's fairly cheap doesn't contain anything particularly bad and i believe bbm uses the same stuff

good foods to eat for mass gain is thing like cottage cheese chicken breasts tuna eggs ( eggs whites) tyhose are all good sources of protein.

and if u want to add more definition i suggest you add a variation in the types of crunches you do or use weights.

like i said bbm is probably more knowledgable on these aspects but since i know a little bit about it i thought i would try and help

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 11:41 AM
ok i workout i use prolab i think it's good stuff and i believe it's fairly cheap doesn't contain anything particularly bad and i believe bbm uses the same stuff

good foods to eat for mass gain is thing like cottage cheese chicken breasts tuna eggs ( eggs whites) tyhose are all good sources of protein.

and if u want to add more definition i suggest you add a variation in the types of crunches you do or use weights.

like i said bbm is probably more knowledgable on these aspects but since i know a little bit about it i thought i would try and help

Thx....that is helpful, but I am vegetarian so no meat in my diet.....or meat products, etc.

LHX
08-19-2005, 01:09 PM
the most high density proteins come from seeds

you probably know this

the best seeds are generally almonds
hemp seeds are also excellent too
and if fiber is not a concern - you can usually find hemp seeds already shelled
hemp is considered to be the most readily usable source of plant protein there is

soy is good as well tho there has been some suspicion that it may not be as healthy as it was once considered
especially for men

also try walnuts
and most beans are also great sources of protein
tho they have a high carbohydrate content as well

as always - stay away from refined grains
use only whole grain wheat
corn
rice

try to stay away from any refined materials

if you have not gone off dairy products as well
then the dude who suggested cottage cheese was on point
yogurt is good as well

PEACE

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 01:10 PM
the most high density proteins come from seeds

you probably know this

the best seeds are generally almonds
hemp seeds are also excellent too
and if fiber is not a concern - you can usually find hemp seeds already shelled
hemp is considered to be the most readily usable source of plant protein there is

soy is good as well tho there has been some suspicion that it may not be as healthy as it was once considered
especially for men

also try walnuts
and most beans are also great sources of protein
tho they have a high carbohydrate content as well

as always - stay away from refined grains
use only whole grain wheat
corn
rice

try to stay away from any refined materials

if you have not gone off dairy products as well
then the dude who suggested cottage cheese was on point
yogurt is good as well

PEACE

LOL....I'm allergic to all nuts.......this is impossible......I'm getting depressed.

LHX
08-19-2005, 01:14 PM
damn yo

where the hell do you get your protein from??

it look like beans would be the only way

unless you start eating metal or some shit

someone
08-19-2005, 01:15 PM
All nuts?Damn that sucks

LHX
08-19-2005, 01:18 PM
for vegetables and grains

for protein content
you want
corn
beans
avocado
artichoke
coconut (you cant be allergic to coconut - thats almost impossible)
broccoli
cauliflower

but none of those
except coconut
are as good as nuts and seeds

who ever told you you were allergic should get shot in the face

there is no way you can be allergic to all nuts

PEACE

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 01:20 PM
damn yo

where the hell do you get your protein from??

it look like beans would be the only way

unless you start eating metal or some shit

LOL...I really don't get too much protein.....

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 01:21 PM
All nuts?Damn that sucks

All nuts......

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 01:22 PM
for vegetables and grains

for protein content
you want
corn
beans
avocado
artichoke
coconut (you cant be allergic to coconut - thats almost impossible)
broccoli
cauliflower

but none of those
except coconut
are as good as nuts and seeds

who ever told you you were allergic should get shot in the face

there is no way you can be allergic to all nuts

PEACE

Well....I do eat most of those.....LHX is the man!!!!!!!!

someone
08-19-2005, 01:26 PM
All nuts......
Damn, I feel sorry for you.Cashews are the shit

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 01:35 PM
I have never tasted a nut before so I don't crave them.....

100pr00f
08-19-2005, 01:36 PM
lol...that sounds funny

sorry for my dirty mind

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 01:40 PM
lol...that sounds funny

sorry for my dirty mind

LOL......that's an entirely different story.....

G.O.D.PT3
08-19-2005, 01:50 PM
Yo, you know the saying, it's black people, eat too much grease
Cuz every diner in New York, is controlled by Greeks.......TIMBO

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 01:52 PM
Yo, you know the saying, it's black people, eat too much grease
Cuz every diner in New York, is controlled by Greeks.......TIMBO

I don't get it.......:?

100pr00f
08-19-2005, 01:54 PM
uhhh

SHRAP
08-19-2005, 02:36 PM
http://www.frsa.com/bbpix/rosecheese.gif

i dont think you have to worry about looking like hulk hogan, that takes a LOT of work not just a frickin shake

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2005, 02:37 PM
Skale......yeah that's my goal.......silly.

What's up? Still always in a bad mood? LOL

SHRAP
08-19-2005, 02:38 PM
always in a good mood with a bad demeanor

KidSha
08-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Straight up and down queen you shouldn’t be taking any supplement to get lean, unless you want to get that six pack quick!

The best things to eat are hemp seeds and nuts, go to a health food store and look for “SOY PROTEIN” this really works and it is all natural.

Also make sure when you’re doing abs try to work all of them, I do 160 per repetition.

If you want me to tell you the workouts that I do get at me via pm or email.

PEACE and stay vegan ^O^

Fragmented
08-19-2005, 04:05 PM
Thx....that is helpful, but I am vegetarian so no meat in my diet.....or meat products, etc.
there is lots of protein in lentil and pulses as thats what i mostly eat during the week. again u can add thing like root vegatables beans etc

i personally like made lentil soup with pulses and chick peas cooked in rosemary and some garlic and some potatoes and a few other thing ifind around the house :)

and all protein suppliments are made from whey which is a natural high protein formulation. as i said it seems like a protein might help seing as you're not intaking much protein etc

but like i said i'm not expert just trying to help u acheive what u want too :)

100pr00f
08-19-2005, 04:51 PM
u know bbm might know some stuff ask him

HANZO
08-19-2005, 05:06 PM
the shakes and a high protein diet would be good if you plan to become a bodybuilder. six pack will take a long time to have, i say try to alter the way you train your stomach. i know in my gym there are several different ways to train the stomach. i change to different methods every six weeks. also try some chin ups and some running they will help you get a six pack aswell.

Big Bad Man
08-19-2005, 08:54 PM
OK...

1st up you got some class advice from fragmented, LHX, and some others. Protein is a food group, its natural. During the process of turning milk into cheese a by-product is whey. Whey protein is the best quality of protein for the body because it is instantized and 100% natural. You get many different types of whey protein (depending on how a certain company processes it and wit have you) but if you buying any protein make sure the whey is AT LEAST 99%. That 1% can make a big difference. If the companies are fly they wont put the percentage down and instead give you a BV rating. On the label a BV rating of 157 = at least 99% ;)

For 1 to maintain their muscle, they should eat 1g protein / lb bodyweight. To build 1.3g / lb and for maximum gains 1.5 which also requires a surplus of carbs and fats to allow the body to digest the protein and get the metabolism on track.

Now. Queen you defo dont need whey protein. No woman does unless she seriously wants to compete as a bodybuilder which itself requires shitloads of testo, aminos and shit, and takes a good few years. The female body aint built for that. NOBODY can take shakes and get the results just coz they are shakes. People who have been training for years tell me they down 10 shakes a day and get no results, then when I ask em how many grams they taking a day they say the donno? The fuck? You take shakes to help meet your requirements. THATS IT!

For example Im buildin right now, taking in 430g carbs, 270g protein and 76g fats. Without shakes I could never get 270g protein, so I need 3, sometimes 4 if the fridge isnt too healthy ;) Aye fragmented, Prolab Pure Whey. But I use Prolab N Large2 post workout. Long story...

And Queen, for your requirements I very much doubt you need over 100g protein to build. If you want me to give you an exact calorie plan per day, pm me your height, weight, age, total amount of 1 hour exercise sessions you do a week and I can get you bang on from finding your BMR (basal metabolic rate ie rate at which you burn calories at rest) and go from there.

The best places to get protein is from fish, red meats, cold meat like gammon, smoked ham, turkey breast etc; egg whites, beans, semi-skimmed milk, low fat cheese and of course chicken.

An average tin of tuna for example has 0 carbs, 0 fat, 33g protein.

Now about the 6 pack....

If you have a 4 pack Im guessing you dont have the lower abs showing? Thats common dont worry, the lower are bitches. The 6 pack as we know it is 1 wall of muscle with 6 parts, if we had no body fat at all we would all have a 6 pack. But we'd prolly die as well lol. Men need at least 3% fat, women about 6% to regulate body temperature, fight infections, and females have all other sorts of shit I dont needa go into. So the trick is to get ripped, but only AFTER you built up the muscle. Its like anywhere in the body, hink of the body as a temple, build it, then chisel it. No the other way about. And to build any muscle requires a proper understanding of the 3 elements. Diet, Training and Rest. Diet is most important factor and what determines the quality of the muscles, training triggers it, rest allows thr muscle to grow and the amount of growth is dependant on the amount of nutrients making diet the most important element of all.

You need ya carbs, and some fats, dont eliminate them completely. To save me explaining why just get at me wit ya personal details and Ill sort it for ya, keep it personal dont worry. I have to do it for women every day and its no like u donno me so dont worry about that shit, the more info you give me the more I can help ya Queen.

If you want exercises lemme know what kinda equipment you got. U got access to a gym? If so does it have a dip / pull-up station? Ill get back atcha when you get at me. Peace.

Big Bad Man
08-19-2005, 09:04 PM
N dont worry, Ill explain more about water, exercises, rest, bodyfat n shit tomorrow. 2am, I only got in an hour ago so you kinda caught me at a bad time...

Queen Of Poetry
08-20-2005, 08:06 AM
there is lots of protein in lentil and pulses as thats what i mostly eat during the week. again u can add thing like root vegatables beans etc

i personally like made lentil soup with pulses and chick peas cooked in rosemary and some garlic and some potatoes and a few other thing ifind around the house :)

and all protein suppliments are made from whey which is a natural high protein formulation. as i said it seems like a protein might help seing as you're not intaking much protein etc

but like i said i'm not expert just trying to help u acheive what u want too :)
That lentil soup sounds good....I'm gonna try that! Thx!

LHX
08-20-2005, 08:14 AM
taking in 430g carbs, 270g protein and 76g fats.
holy fuck

Mark
08-20-2005, 08:17 AM
According to Google I'm:

75 kilograms = 165.346697 pounds
1,90 meters = 74,8031496 inches
Is that correct? I never really understood that inches and pounds shit :D

Queen Of Poetry
08-20-2005, 08:17 AM
Right......big dude!!!!!!

bringoutthegimp
08-20-2005, 09:20 AM
haha, damn big bad man knows his shit, i guess i was way off with that 15% measurement lol. why do you require to work out so much bbm? one of my mates is like an international -level judo player, he must work out everyday and was on a very tight regime, he is strong as shit but for some reason he had (not seen him in a while) no definition and not even close to a 6-pac, im guessing some peoples bodies are just not able to show them.

Fragmented
08-20-2005, 10:15 AM
That lentil soup sounds good....I'm gonna try that! Thx!
peace no worries hope that pm i sent u help out with some of your protein issues

Queen Of Poetry
08-20-2005, 10:23 AM
It did and my apoligies I meant to reply back but I just got caught up in some other bullshit.....I appreciate ur help.......

Big Bad Man
08-20-2005, 12:15 PM
haha, damn big bad man knows his shit, i guess i was way off with that 15% measurement lol. why do you require to work out so much bbm? one of my mates is like an international -level judo player, he must work out everyday and was on a very tight regime, he is strong as shit but for some reason he had (not seen him in a while) no definition and not even close to a 6-pac, im guessing some peoples bodies are just not able to show them.Naw, the 15% is a good estimate actually. Although I know some people with 15% fat with deadly 6 packs who just somehow store fat in other areas due to genetics and wit have you. I work out so much coz 1 - I love it 2 - I get paid for it and 3 - it keeps me away fae nasty shit outside.

Ima pro athlete on the mend fae a bad injury so this is nuttin compared to wit I do in my peak. In my peak I train an hour weights 5 days a week as well as 1 anaerobic cardio session like sprints, 1 aerobic to control fats, then I got my muay thai, boxing and GJJ shit to drill every day. Usually total 5 hours training a day, sometimes more sometimes less depending on who I can get to the gym with me. So mma / nhb athletes dont have it easy lol, believe me! It is a job 24/7, training, eating and resting all day. Right now Im just bodybuilding and doing some basics to stay sharp and thats why Im personal training right now, will give that up again when the time is right.

If ya mate is strong as fuck but has no definition he either doesnt give a fuck about his physique, goes for purpose over aesthetics, doesnt have his diet on track if he wants a 6 pack, or just has bad genetics. Lotta different factors. But all factors aside, the abs are the easiest muscles to get showing if you really want it. And lol, cheers for the compliment. If I never knew my shit in this area though Ida stuck to football or some shit ;) Peace.

sakk
08-20-2005, 03:24 PM
So I have really been working on getting a six pack stomach (I have a four pack now) and I am thinking about getting one of those shakes to increase my muscle mass. But the salesmen will tell u anything.......I mean, I work out and I just recently started this class that basically teaches u stripper moves (ladies......it helps all those problem areas trust me!!!!! I have a new found respect for strippers b/c u have to be very strong to do what they do on that poll......ladies......I highly recommend this....). Anyway, so right now I am size zero and I want to gain some weight to get me up to about size 3 and I want the shake to be organic and not make me look like Hulk Hogan.......

Any suggestions?
Thats hot.

HANZO
08-20-2005, 05:33 PM
shit big bad man u kno a lot man. shit man 5 hours a day for 5 days a week dats good. i do 2-3 hours but mine is mainly cardio and weights. for high definition and tone. but building muscle i think is really related to genetics. i hardly diet and already at the age of 17 have the strength of 30 year olds. its all about the way your body is built i build muscle quicker and already started getting ripped. dont exactly have a 6 pack, just the last 2 are abit hard to get out. i dont even train that hard. i dont lift heavy weights, i dont spend hours on one particular muscle.

LHX
08-20-2005, 06:25 PM
Naw, the 15% is a good estimate actually. Although I know some people with 15% fat with deadly 6 packs who just somehow store fat in other areas due to genetics and wit have you. I work out so much coz 1 - I love it 2 - I get paid for it and 3 - it keeps me away fae nasty shit outside.

Ima pro athlete on the mend fae a bad injury so this is nuttin compared to wit I do in my peak. In my peak I train an hour weights 5 days a week as well as 1 anaerobic cardio session like sprints, 1 aerobic to control fats, then I got my muay thai, boxing and GJJ shit to drill every day. Usually total 5 hours training a day, sometimes more sometimes less depending on who I can get to the gym with me. So mma / nhb athletes dont have it easy lol, believe me! It is a job 24/7, training, eating and resting all day. Right now Im just bodybuilding and doing some basics to stay sharp and thats why Im personal training right now, will give that up again when the time is right.

If ya mate is strong as fuck but has no definition he either doesnt give a fuck about his physique, goes for purpose over aesthetics, doesnt have his diet on track if he wants a 6 pack, or just has bad genetics. Lotta different factors. But all factors aside, the abs are the easiest muscles to get showing if you really want it. And lol, cheers for the compliment. If I never knew my shit in this area though Ida stuck to football or some shit ;) Peace.
holy fuck

do you dent the keyboard when you type?

Big Bad Man
08-20-2005, 07:29 PM
holy fuck

do you dent the keyboard when you type?Naw I gracefully slide over the keys like a ballerina. ???. I kinda type fast :lmao: But wait, it gets worse...

BlaK FuRYaN
08-20-2005, 07:42 PM
yo Queen, i knew a nutritionist, i whut he's sayin is if you want massor put on abit more mass...you must eat at least 6 times a day.....like every three hours.....

Foods which contain high protien like Tuna, Oats, Fish, Mackereal, Pilchards, chicken.....etc...

There no point in taking a shake if you aint eveneatin right......eatin is 80% of training.....

you dont have to eat six big meals, but oats in the morning.....eggs.....tuna sandwich's an what not..

Try not to eat straight before you go sleep......

Its all about a constant flow of protien every 2 to 3 hours.....

Every ones got a sheet of fat over they abs....just work it off.....

JASPER
08-20-2005, 07:51 PM
Am I meant to infer that I get into acrobatic positions to felate myself? If so, your guessing skills are excellent.Answer me, you homo shaped cake

BlaK FuRYaN
08-20-2005, 07:52 PM
Yo BBM whut you eating, how often, i wiegh 90kg give or take how much protien do i need to match the lb's....

Right now im Benching 130 kg (bar inc) for 2 reps and 100kg (bar inc) for 6-8 reps......

and im tryna get bigger.....

hulla back

Big Bad Man
08-20-2005, 08:13 PM
Awright Queen. I sussed yer stuff for u.

Diet

BMR = 1306 calories

Diet ratio gonna be 50/30/20 (% carbs / protein / fats).

7 days training a week, nahhh... fuck that. 5 now babe ;) You wont gain training every day of the week unless you are willing to eat like a monster, but for yer first initial diet surplus you need at least 2 days off anyhow to allow changes to take place, and give yer system a break now and again. I suggest u take the weekends off completely, or else pick 2 other days to take off.

So, training 5 days / week, to maintain yer weight (achieve a thermodynamic balance) you must consume 2024 calories / day. I have just told you this for info, you dont need to know it.

However, what you do need to know is to gain 1lb per week, you must consume 2524 calories / day. This works out as...

Carbs - 316g
Protein - 189g
Fat - 56g per day

So the protein intake is higher than I 1st expected, based on the fact we out to gain 1lb per week. If yer target was only 1/2lb gain per week it be about 160g but for the quickest and best gains 1lb per week it is. Cool? Right... Reason I make people aim for 1lb per week is coz its far easier to monitor progression. Progression being that if you gain 1lb every week yer gainin muscle only, anything over 1lb a lil fat, under = not enough muscle. Try to eat 5 meals a day to provide the body with a good nitrogen balance every 3 hours which also makes it easier to digest meals and give the metabolism a consistent angle of attack. I eat on a 9-9 cycle of 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm which seems to work for anybody I write programs for. If at 9pm I count it up and notice something is slightly down Ill throw in another small meal at 12 to get a lil more than what I need for the day to play safe.

So if you break your calorie intake down to 5 meals you be aiming for about...

Carbs - 63.2g
Protein - 37.8g
Fat - 11.2g per meal

Easy :) If you really struggle eating certain foods and shit for protein then like I said earlier, although you shouldnt need protein shakes they wouldnt do you any harm at all. Easy to say that, but if somebody dont like tuna, chicken, meats or any dairy products then protein shakes would be lifesavers.

Measuring progress

Right it gets tricky here so stay wit me...

based on 5 meals / day
up to 5 days training / week

After 4 weeks of bulking your metabolism should have changed to the extra calories consumed a day, and from week 5 on you should then gain 1lb per week on the bulk diet. The calculations done are only for gaining 1lb per week on 5 meals a day, training no more than 1 hour, 5 days / week. During this climatisation phase you will gain a few lbs which will be water mostly so dont worry about this.

*Start checking your weight at the end of week 5 on the sunday morning before breakfast. You should have gained 1lb. If you gained less, check again next week and if you still no gained 1lb, bump up your total calories by 300, then divide the total by 50% for carbs, 30% for protein, and 20% for fats to get your respective NEW calorie targets. With the carbs, you then divide the calories by 4, proteins by 4 and finally fats by 9 and BOOYA! You got the new total of grams per food type to eat. Obviously then divide that by 5 as well for what you should aim for each meal. You should then gain 1lb per week. Keep doing this if you fail to gain in the 2 week check. But give it the full 2 weeks coz your body weight changes all the time depending on water and shit. If you gained more, means you gaining a wee bit of fat and in that case you must after the 2 weeks, cut total by 200 calories. Then play about with either 50 more or less till you get it bang on 1lb. 1lb = muscle gain only.*

*If you got lost there, if you ever need to add on the 300 just pm my ass and Ill do the fun stuff for ya haha*

You might never have to bump on or subtract 300 calories ever, you could keep gaining on the initial bulk numbers for up to 1 year. But everybody has a different metabolism.

Ideally you do this until you have gained 10-15lbs of muscle. But I once gained 30lbs on the same diet plan when I was about 19. Then you have to reset your maintenance numbers and after that, do a new bulk or cutting diet depending on wit you wanna do...

Training

All I know so far is you wanna thicken up a bit and get a good 6 pack. I need to know what exactly yer doing in terms of lifting weights. The diet will control yer gains anyhow, but still its important to know if your training the muscles you want to grow in the right manner.

You are obviously hitting the upper n middle abs right if they clear. But for the lower you need to do intense leg raises as well. If you have a dip / pull-up station in the gym you can do them like this...

Hanging - stretch up and grab the handles so yer whole body is extended, keep head looking forward and back against the pad. Using your lower abs, bend your legs and crunch your knees up into your belly button, hold the tension for a 2 count, then SLOWLY lower to start position again. Crunch up again, you can come up a lil faster but the hold at the top, and the negative/eccentric part where you lower back to the starting position slowly is where all the work is done.

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/RectusAbdominis/WtHangingLegHipRaise.html

On Dip Station - same as above only instead of hanging, you just place the inside of your forearms on the pads at each side if there are some, hold onto the handles and crunch away.

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/RectusAbdominis/WtVerticalLegHipRaise.html

Lying - If you dont have a dip station, fear not. Lie down as if you are going to do crunches. Put your arms out at a 45 degree angle palms down for balance. Extend your legs, make the toes touch and keep them touching throughout. Now using only the lower abs lift your feet off the ground by about 4 inches, legs straight and hold. When you feel the tension after a second or 2 you begin, bringing your legs still extended up to about a 50 degree angle, hold it there for a 2 count, lower down to that point 4 inches from ground and DO NOT LET THEM HIT GROUND. Hold for a 2 count. Thats 1 rep. Repeat :)

I always train my upper abs 1st, followed by middle and lower. However until I got my lower popping out I done them at the beginning of ab workout to give them maximum dedication. I do this with all muscles, if I have to train 2 muscle groups in the same day I train my weaker muscles first to give them some catch up time.

My ab routine is as follows...

Machine crunches (upper abs mostly, middle abs lightly) - 3 x 33 I train all weights in the 8-15 rep range, doing 8 1 week, 9 next, 10 next etc; up until I hit 15 reps. Then after I have completed my 15, I go back to 8 and add either 5/10kg to the exercise depending on wit kind it is (compound or isolation). However I hit the max weight stack on 15 so now I just do more reps on it :)

Standard crunches (middle mostly, upper lightly) - 3 x 50 +

Leg Raises on dip station (lower) - 3 x 30

Side crunches (obliques) - 3 x 50 (25 each side) I cant neglect my sides coz of my profession, I need to be able to take hits to the body so I keep em rock solid. Plus it also creates that 8 pack impression by giving you small bubbles at the side of the abs.

*I do all my crunches slow and hard, bick dick style lol. I crunch to where I need to, hold it for 2, slowly lower, hold, crunch, repeat. On everything! If I have a good trainer partner wit me, I tell him not to count a rep if I go too fast or dont hold the tension. Im no cheating him, Im cheating myself so it helps to have some1 there. I obviously do muay thai style crunches where you take a punch on every rep too but thats a bit advanced lol. My ab routine would work for any of you, i know that. Fuck the number of reps you do, its how you do them. For those of you who seen my 8 pack when Im ripped, I never got that from doing 300 crunches at a time. Got it from this exact routine which Im never changing coz I believe if it aint broke, dont fix it. Obviously it looks good busting out 500 crunches for demos but you dont even feel them coz of the speed. For reps, start with 15. Work up, adding 1 rep every week. And when yer reps do go up, make sure they ARE reps, done at right speed n shit or you fuckin yoself up the ass. I make sure I either add 1 rep or extra weight every single time I hit the gym to what I previously done, constant progression = constant results. If you wondering why my raises are at 30 then, its coz I got diff size dumbells on my feet each time lol.*

Queen, for the 1st 4 weeks of training with your diet in place, do your abs twice a week only. Allow a day in between, ideally Monday and Friday. But after 4 weeks, do your abs 3 days a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

If you need help on any other muscles Queen lemme know.

Water

You should also try to drink 3 litres of water a day, to keep your body hydrated in order for muscles to stay in tune. Dehydrated muscles are forced to take energy from your protein blocks if they need it, so drink a lot of water and keep them shits away fae yer protein. Same with coffee, caffeine depletes protein cells fast.

Water also flushes out shit from your body that is not needed, as does fruit, a few slices of fruit a day works wonders for you, also gives you some vitamins and minerals that most foods canny offer you. For example calcium and iron help strengthen yer bones, another good reason to drink water is because the average bottle of carbonated juice ie pepsi has far too many empty calories in it. Empty calories = big belly. Same wit alcohol, exact same shit. Juice is just not needed so I class it as shite. U dont want shite in your body do ya? Get that water down yae :) U canny drink too much water.

Rest

As I said above, this is important, if ya don’t let muscles recover, they don’t grow, period, and if ya were to train any muscle 2 days in a row, it could actually weaken the muscle. Therefore each muscle group needs AT LEAST 48 hours recovery. You can do different muscles each day though, like I said above and youd be safe.
Training triggers growth, the growth results depend on the amount of nutrients available, and the growth takes place when you are resting. Thats how a muscle builds, it gets ripped, and grows back bigger and stonger than before (as long as diet and rest are healthy).

Dont train over 1 hour if you wanna build muscle, especially if yer a woman! Testo levels drop after 1 hour and therefore anything happening muscle wise from then on is burning protein / muscle known as catabolism. Up to 25 mins you burn carbs, up to 50 fats, over 60 protein... no good.

And with regards to sleep, 8 hours sleep is perfect for your metabolism, 7 hours is believed to let the changes in the muscle fibres take place, so 8 is perfect. Try get 8 hours everyday if ya can, and have long lies at weekends.

Remember to train the 3 elements. Dont neglect nuttin Queen, and I promise you will build up in no time. When you get the thickness yer after and feel yer abs are much better, get back at me and we will sort out a new program to rip off any fats you mighta gained (u will gain some - dont kid yoself if you wanna build up), but fats are easy to burn off. Id guess it will take you 4 months to get thicker, and only about 6 weeks to get ripped later on. If you needa know anything more, gimme a buzz. Peace!

PS - Apart fae my ab routine, this whole plan is for Queen P and Queen P only. Its all tailored to her exact figure, age, training time available etc; So, dont try this at home ;)

BlaK FuRYaN
08-20-2005, 08:19 PM
safe

Big Bad Man
08-20-2005, 08:19 PM
Yo BBM whut you eating, how often, i wiegh 90kg give or take how much protien do i need to match the lb's....

Right now im Benching 130 kg (bar inc) for 2 reps and 100kg (bar inc) for 6-8 reps......

and im tryna get bigger.....

hulla backEverything to get 430g carbs, 270g protein, 76g fat. Every 3 hours. 300g protein you need but mind the protein does shit without adequate carbs, in ur case bout 500g worth.

If you wanna get bigger forget that 2 rep shite. Good for powerlifting but no bodybuilding. Drop back 95 kg, 3 sets of 8. Next week gimme 9 reps, next 10, up to 15. Back to 8 for 100kg. Repeat. Train everything like that hittin the rep scheme of 15, back to 8 + 5 kg, eat right, get enough rest and water n youll get bigger.

PS - The dude you know who specialises in nutrition taught you well. But 1 hing you must do to gain mass IS eat befor bed. U going 6 hours without food, which goes against the philosophy of positive nitrogen balance (every 2-3 hours). Nah mean? Trust me.

Peace.

Mr_Chopsticks
08-20-2005, 08:44 PM
I got a factory job and we liftin heavy ass trays that we put IV bags on and the place is hugeee so we usually walk more than a mail a day and its 11 hours shifts. First 2 weeks I lost 10 pounds but I been there for 3 months now so I gainin

Big Bad Man
08-20-2005, 09:03 PM
I got a factory job and we liftin heavy ass trays that we put IV bags on and the place is hugeee so we usually walk more than a mail a day and its 11 hours shifts. First 2 weeks I lost 10 pounds but I been there for 3 months now so I gainin
Wit u graftin that much for? Must be a reason?

Mr_Chopsticks
08-20-2005, 09:07 PM
Graftin?! I ain't up on Scotland slang BBM homie-o

Big Bad Man
08-20-2005, 09:16 PM
Graftin?! I ain't up on Scotland slang BBM homie-o
Oh, grinding out mad hours in a factory basically :) Saving for sumtin?

Mr_Chopsticks
08-20-2005, 09:17 PM
Nah thats the hours they offer since the factory is open 24/7 but i get 3 days off 350 every week so its coo i guess

36chambers
08-20-2005, 09:18 PM
Whats the best exercises for the stomach?

Ive quit drinking for a week and need 2 get my beer gut down a lil ;)

Big Bad Man
08-20-2005, 09:23 PM
Nah thats the hours they offer since the factory is open 24/7 but i get 3 days off 350 every week so its coo i guess
Ah well, paper is paper. 36, its cardio you needa do if its a beer belly mate. 3 days cardio a week, 35-50 mins. The weight will fly off, but obviously crunches and shit will help give you sumtin to show when the belly does do a runner. Check the routine I posted above...

KidSha
08-20-2005, 09:49 PM
dam bbm knows his ish

Queen Of Poetry
08-20-2005, 10:30 PM
Awright Queen. I sussed yer stuff for u.

Diet

BMR = 1306 calories

Diet ratio gonna be 50/30/20 (% carbs / protein / fats).

7 days training a week, nahhh... fuck that. 5 now babe ;) You wont gain training every day of the week unless you are willing to eat like a monster, but for yer first initial diet surplus you need at least 2 days off anyhow to allow changes to take place, and give yer system a break now and again. I suggest u take the weekends off completely, or else pick 2 other days to take off.

So, training 5 days / week, to maintain yer weight (achieve a thermodynamic balance) you must consume 2024 calories / day. I have just told you this for info, you dont need to know it.

However, what you do need to know is to gain 1lb per week, you must consume 2524 calories / day. This works out as...

Carbs - 316g
Protein - 189g
Fat - 56g per day

So the protein intake is higher than I 1st expected, based on the fact we out to gain 1lb per week. If yer target was only 1/2lb gain per week it be about 160g but for the quickest and best gains 1lb per week it is. Cool? Right... Reason I make people aim for 1lb per week is coz its far easier to monitor progression. Progression being that if you gain 1lb every week yer gainin muscle only, anything over 1lb a lil fat, under = not enough muscle. Try to eat 5 meals a day to provide the body with a good nitrogen balance every 3 hours which also makes it easier to digest meals and give the metabolism a consistent angle of attack. I eat on a 9-9 cycle of 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm which seems to work for anybody I write programs for. If at 9pm I count it up and notice something is slightly down Ill throw in another small meal at 12 to get a lil more than what I need for the day to play safe.

So if you break your calorie intake down to 5 meals you be aiming for about...

Carbs - 63.2g
Protein - 37.8g
Fat - 11.2g per meal

Easy :) If you really struggle eating certain foods and shit for protein then like I said earlier, although you shouldnt need protein shakes they wouldnt do you any harm at all. Easy to say that, but if somebody dont like tuna, chicken, meats or any dairy products then protein shakes would be lifesavers.

Measuring progress

Right it gets tricky here so stay wit me...

based on 5 meals / day
up to 5 days training / week

After 4 weeks of bulking your metabolism should have changed to the extra calories consumed a day, and from week 5 on you should then gain 1lb per week on the bulk diet. The calculations done are only for gaining 1lb per week on 5 meals a day, training no more than 1 hour, 5 days / week. During this climatisation phase you will gain a few lbs which will be water mostly so dont worry about this.

*Start checking your weight at the end of week 5 on the sunday morning before breakfast. You should have gained 1lb. If you gained less, check again next week and if you still no gained 1lb, bump up your total calories by 300, then divide the total by 50% for carbs, 30% for protein, and 20% for fats to get your respective NEW calorie targets. With the carbs, you then divide the calories by 4, proteins by 4 and finally fats by 9 and BOOYA! You got the new total of grams per food type to eat. Obviously then divide that by 5 as well for what you should aim for each meal. You should then gain 1lb per week. Keep doing this if you fail to gain in the 2 week check. But give it the full 2 weeks coz your body weight changes all the time depending on water and shit. If you gained more, means you gaining a wee bit of fat and in that case you must after the 2 weeks, cut total by 200 calories. Then play about with either 50 more or less till you get it bang on 1lb. 1lb = muscle gain only.*

*If you got lost there, if you ever need to add on the 300 just pm my ass and Ill do the fun stuff for ya haha*

You might never have to bump on or subtract 300 calories ever, you could keep gaining on the initial bulk numbers for up to 1 year. But everybody has a different metabolism.

Ideally you do this until you have gained 10-15lbs of muscle. But I once gained 30lbs on the same diet plan when I was about 19. Then you have to reset your maintenance numbers and after that, do a new bulk or cutting diet depending on wit you wanna do...

Training

All I know so far is you wanna thicken up a bit and get a good 6 pack. I need to know what exactly yer doing in terms of lifting weights. The diet will control yer gains anyhow, but still its important to know if your training the muscles you want to grow in the right manner.

You are obviously hitting the upper n middle abs right if they clear. But for the lower you need to do intense leg raises as well. If you have a dip / pull-up station in the gym you can do them like this...

Hanging - stretch up and grab the handles so yer whole body is extended, keep head looking forward and back against the pad. Using your lower abs, bend your legs and crunch your knees up into your belly button, hold the tension for a 2 count, then SLOWLY lower to start position again. Crunch up again, you can come up a lil faster but the hold at the top, and the negative/eccentric part where you lower back to the starting position slowly is where all the work is done.

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/RectusAbdominis/WtHangingLegHipRaise.html

On Dip Station - same as above only instead of hanging, you just place the inside of your forearms on the pads at each side if there are some, hold onto the handles and crunch away.

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/RectusAbdominis/WtVerticalLegHipRaise.html

Lying - If you dont have a dip station, fear not. Lie down as if you are going to do crunches. Put your arms out at a 45 degree angle palms down for balance. Extend your legs, make the toes touch and keep them touching throughout. Now using only the lower abs lift your feet off the ground by about 4 inches, legs straight and hold. When you feel the tension after a second or 2 you begin, bringing your legs still extended up to about a 50 degree angle, hold it there for a 2 count, lower down to that point 4 inches from ground and DO NOT LET THEM HIT GROUND. Hold for a 2 count. Thats 1 rep. Repeat :)

I always train my upper abs 1st, followed by middle and lower. However until I got my lower popping out I done them at the beginning of ab workout to give them maximum dedication. I do this with all muscles, if I have to train 2 muscle groups in the same day I train my weaker muscles first to give them some catch up time.

My ab routine is as follows...

Machine crunches (upper abs mostly, middle abs lightly) - 3 x 33 I train all weights in the 8-15 rep range, doing 8 1 week, 9 next, 10 next etc; up until I hit 15 reps. Then after I have completed my 15, I go back to 8 and add either 5/10kg to the exercise depending on wit kind it is (compound or isolation). However I hit the max weight stack on 15 so now I just do more reps on it :)

Standard crunches (middle mostly, upper lightly) - 3 x 50 +

Leg Raises on dip station (lower) - 3 x 30

Side crunches (obliques) - 3 x 50 (25 each side) I cant neglect my sides coz of my profession, I need to be able to take hits to the body so I keep em rock solid. Plus it also creates that 8 pack impression by giving you small bubbles at the side of the abs.

*I do all my crunches slow and hard, bick dick style lol. I crunch to where I need to, hold it for 2, slowly lower, hold, crunch, repeat. On everything! If I have a good trainer partner wit me, I tell him not to count a rep if I go too fast or dont hold the tension. Im no cheating him, Im cheating myself so it helps to have some1 there. I obviously do muay thai style crunches where you take a punch on every rep too but thats a bit advanced lol. My ab routine would work for any of you, i know that. Fuck the number of reps you do, its how you do them. For those of you who seen my 8 pack when Im ripped, I never got that from doing 300 crunches at a time. Got it from this exact routine which Im never changing coz I believe if it aint broke, dont fix it. Obviously it looks good busting out 500 crunches for demos but you dont even feel them coz of the speed. For reps, start with 15. Work up, adding 1 rep every week. And when yer reps do go up, make sure they ARE reps, done at right speed n shit or you fuckin yoself up the ass. I make sure I either add 1 rep or extra weight every single time I hit the gym to what I previously done, constant progression = constant results. If you wondering why my raises are at 30 then, its coz I got diff size dumbells on my feet each time lol.*

Queen, for the 1st 4 weeks of training with your diet in place, do your abs twice a week only. Allow a day in between, ideally Monday and Friday. But after 4 weeks, do your abs 3 days a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

If you need help on any other muscles Queen lemme know.

Water

You should also try to drink 3 litres of water a day, to keep your body hydrated in order for muscles to stay in tune. Dehydrated muscles are forced to take energy from your protein blocks if they need it, so drink a lot of water and keep them shits away fae yer protein. Same with coffee, caffeine depletes protein cells fast.

Water also flushes out shit from your body that is not needed, as does fruit, a few slices of fruit a day works wonders for you, also gives you some vitamins and minerals that most foods canny offer you. For example calcium and iron help strengthen yer bones, another good reason to drink water is because the average bottle of carbonated juice ie pepsi has far too many empty calories in it. Empty calories = big belly. Same wit alcohol, exact same shit. Juice is just not needed so I class it as shite. U dont want shite in your body do ya? Get that water down yae :) U canny drink too much water.

Rest

As I said above, this is important, if ya don’t let muscles recover, they don’t grow, period, and if ya were to train any muscle 2 days in a row, it could actually weaken the muscle. Therefore each muscle group needs AT LEAST 48 hours recovery. You can do different muscles each day though, like I said above and youd be safe.
Training triggers growth, the growth results depend on the amount of nutrients available, and the growth takes place when you are resting. Thats how a muscle builds, it gets ripped, and grows back bigger and stonger than before (as long as diet and rest are healthy).

Dont train over 1 hour if you wanna build muscle, especially if yer a woman! Testo levels drop after 1 hour and therefore anything happening muscle wise from then on is burning protein / muscle known as catabolism. Up to 25 mins you burn carbs, up to 50 fats, over 60 protein... no good.

And with regards to sleep, 8 hours sleep is perfect for your metabolism, 7 hours is believed to let the changes in the muscle fibres take place, so 8 is perfect. Try get 8 hours everyday if ya can, and have long lies at weekends.

Remember to train the 3 elements. Dont neglect nuttin Queen, and I promise you will build up in no time. When you get the thickness yer after and feel yer abs are much better, get back at me and we will sort out a new program to rip off any fats you mighta gained (u will gain some - dont kid yoself if you wanna build up), but fats are easy to burn off. Id guess it will take you 4 months to get thicker, and only about 6 weeks to get ripped later on. If you needa know anything more, gimme a buzz. Peace!

PS - Apart fae my ab routine, this whole plan is for Queen P and Queen P only. Its all tailored to her exact figure, age, training time available etc; So, dont try this at home ;)

Damn.....that shit is tight! Thx sweetie!!!!!!!! I printed it out b/c I'll never remember it all........but I am definately gonna do it!!!!! Next year at the beach, walking down the beach with my seed.....my abs will by like BAM!!!!!!! Be havin' n****s trippin'!!!!!!!

36chambers
08-20-2005, 11:12 PM
damn u know ur shit man!

props.

Mr_Chopsticks
08-20-2005, 11:13 PM
DUHHHHH BBM is the shit

36chambers
08-20-2005, 11:14 PM
talkin about shit...

ill be back in about 4mins ;)

Mr_Chopsticks
08-20-2005, 11:29 PM
LMAO ewwwww

Queen Of Poetry
08-20-2005, 11:31 PM
Chops....why r u spamming my thread!!!!! U will never have a six pack like me so stop trying!

Just kidding........who loves u!

36chambers
08-20-2005, 11:33 PM
hey we wanna see pictures of this six pack when its developed...

If your lucky i might send u a few pics of my 6 roll ;)

36chambers
08-20-2005, 11:34 PM
LMAO ewwwww

AHHHHHHHH, done...

http://lilyanddragon.com/wpress/images/truffles0027.JPG

I always feel relieved afterwards.

Queen Of Poetry
08-20-2005, 11:37 PM
hey we wanna see pictures of this six pack when its developed...

If your lucky i might send u a few pics of my 6 roll ;)

Hell.....if I look as good as want to....I'll throw on a string bikini for u all!!!!!!!!!

36chambers
08-20-2005, 11:38 PM
Hell.....if I look as good as want to....I'll throw on a string bikini for u all!!!!!!!!!
There is a god! *D

Queen Of Poetry
08-20-2005, 11:40 PM
Lol

Fr@z
08-20-2005, 11:42 PM
I can take many forms,does this one suit you? or how about this one?

36chambers
08-20-2005, 11:43 PM
Dont spoil the moment Fraz. U dont wanna make it onto my list do you? :p

Queen Of Poetry
08-20-2005, 11:44 PM
I don't understand......

Fr@z
08-20-2005, 11:48 PM
Dont spoil the moment Fraz. U dont wanna make it onto my list do you? :p
WHat Liist?

blackwisdom
08-20-2005, 11:51 PM
I haven't read all of the pages, so i don't know what everyone had to say. I was starting to develope a 3 pack just by doing about 300 crunches a night. When I started to run a lot I started to develope the rips going down and on the sides. All I have to do is run to maintain my form. Anything else is just for extra show. But to answer your question:

Don't take OTC's to get ripped. Your vegie diet is good enough and will supply you with all that you need. I think that you just have to be a bit more patient and stay diligent to get the results that you want.

I admire anyone that puts forth efforts to attain positive goals. Stay strong and do your thing.

peace

36chambers
08-20-2005, 11:51 PM
ahhhh u dont wanna know what list...

A list of torture and pillage.

Queen Of Poetry
08-20-2005, 11:53 PM
I haven't read all of the pages, so i don't know what everyone had to say. I was starting to develope a 3 pack just by doing about 300 crunches a night. When I started to run a lot I started to develope the rips going down and on the sides. All I have to do is run to maintain my form. Anything else is just for extra show. But to answer your question:

Don't take OTC's to get ripped. Your vegie diet is good enough and will supply you with all that you need. I think that you just have to be a bit more patient and stay diligent to get the results that you want.

I admire anyone that puts forth efforts to attain positive goals. Stay strong and do your thing.

peace

Black hittin' me up with some science!

No doubt.....peace and respect brotha!

blackwisdom
08-21-2005, 12:04 AM
You know how I do. Stay up.

peace

deadlymelody
08-21-2005, 12:18 AM
HAHA man I guess people be in shape here on the Corp. Anyway my workout regimen consits of 100 pushups and 100 situps continuously which only takes like 10 minutes but its a good upper body workout. I don't do a whole lot with my lower body, just some squatting and other stuff. I run only about 3 or 4 miles a week, just enough to stay in the shape I need.

Fr@z
08-21-2005, 12:27 AM
http://www.peoples.ru/art/cinema/actor/damon/damon__1.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2005, 09:27 AM
HAHA man I guess people be in shape here on the Corp. Anyway my workout regimen consits of 100 pushups and 100 situps continuously which only takes like 10 minutes but its a good upper body workout. I don't do a whole lot with my lower body, just some squatting and other stuff. I run only about 3 or 4 miles a week, just enough to stay in the shape I need.

See that's the difference between men and women.....women have to work on their lower bodies....it's a must!

SHRAP
08-21-2005, 09:28 AM
See that's the difference between men and women.....women have to work on their lower bodies....it's a must!
*lil jon tone* YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2005, 09:28 AM
*lil jon tone* YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

See...typical man......the bootie got to be tight, right?

SHRAP
08-21-2005, 09:33 AM
See...typical man......the bootie got to be tight, right?
dont know about tight but it gotta be off the hook, like there gotta be somethin a bit round there, some chicks aint got shit there and its saddening to see a rear end with no ass :( like its actually depressin when my eyes move over a flat ass

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2005, 09:34 AM
Typical......that's why we as women work so hard to stay in shape....b/c of men like u.......

SHRAP
08-21-2005, 09:40 AM
Typical......that's why we as women work so hard to stay in shape....b/c of men like u.......
man jus eat a lot of pancakes or whatever, this is one dude that like the cellulite ass n thighs too :D

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2005, 09:42 AM
man jus eat a lot of pancakes or whatever, this is one dude that like the cellulite ass n thighs too :D

LOL......I want mine tight.....too much jiggle is a mess......

Big Bad Man
08-21-2005, 09:42 AM
Lol. Mind that shit I gave you queen is for building up the abs and any muscles you working. Later on down the line when you have achieved more mass get at me, and Ill sort you to get ripped to shreds and have a beastly 6 pack blazing. Coz although the abs be building, they only come out in all their glory when you ripped, but 1st things 1st.

PS - Fuck a tight ass. I need me some cushion fo the pushin :yes: Peace!

SHRAP
08-21-2005, 09:43 AM
LOL......I want mine tight.....too much jiggle is a mess......a beautiful mess!

but a nice muscular bubble is always nice too... booty hard as a rock

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2005, 09:45 AM
Lol. Mind that shit I gave you queen is for building up the abs and any muscles you working. Later on down the line when you have achieved more mass get at me, and Ill sort you to get ripped to shreds and have a beastly 6 pack blazing. Coz although the abs be building, they only come out in all their glory when you ripped, but 1st things 1st.

PS - Fuck a tight ass. I need me some cushion fo the pushin :yes: Peace!

LOL.....I told my mom I was trying to gain some mass and she said it was about time!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2005, 09:46 AM
a beautiful mess!

but a nice muscular bubble is always nice too... booty hard as a rock

Sweetie.....I think u like whatever hollas at u!

LOL

Big Bad Man
08-21-2005, 09:46 AM
LOL.....I told my mom I was trying to gain some mass and she said it was about time!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha! Mums eh? Mines says opposite lol.

Big Bad Man
08-21-2005, 09:47 AM
Sweetie.....I think u like whatever hollas at u!

LOL
Ooooooowa! Skale dont take that lol.

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2005, 09:47 AM
Yeah.....she's always saying I'm too little......but I have been like that all my life......

Big Bad Man
08-21-2005, 09:48 AM
Yeah.....she's always saying I'm too little......but I have been like that all my life......
Nuttin up wit small chicks though, easy to throw about ;)

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2005, 09:49 AM

True true......and alot of us like that......:*

SHRAP
08-21-2005, 09:50 AM
True true......and alot of us like that......:*
ill body slam u RAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Big Bad Man
08-21-2005, 09:51 AM
Im gettin horny ;) lol, anyhow, Im gon catch up on threads before the arsenal game starts. Peace.

G.O.D.PT3
08-21-2005, 09:51 AM
word up man, PICK EM UP PICK EM UPlol

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2005, 09:52 AM
Im gettin horny ;) lol, anyhow, Im gon catch up on threads before the arsenal game starts. Peace.

Silly....but thx though for the advice......startin' the special foods today.

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2005, 09:52 AM

Then...smack it, flip it, rub it down!!!!!!!!LOL

Big Bad Man
08-21-2005, 09:53 AM
LMAO. Ya know it like a poet.