PDA

View Full Version : Xenophobic

RAMESH
05-22-2008, 02:03 AM
South African News
Tensions simmering in Alex
13/05/2008 21:15 - (SA)

Johannesburg - Alexandra residents were not appeased by calls for unity at the end of a tense Tuesday in the sprawling township in which xenophobic violence erupted on Sunday night.

As safety and security MEC Firoz Cachalia called on the community, during a mass meeting, to allow the police to do their work regarding illegal immigrants, residents booed and howled.

Some left the community hall, saying they should "toyi-toyi". Shouts of "we are overpopulated", rang through the hall as the MEC addressed the crowd.

Many cited unemployment as a basis for the animosity toward foreigners.

"They steal our jobs because they work for little money," said one woman.

The meeting was held with the residents after the xenophobic attacks which left two people dead, more than 60 injured and dozens displaced.

Criminal acts

Those displaced gathered at the Alexandra police station seeking protection, aid and shelter after falling victim to the attacks.

At an earlier media briefing, Cachalia said the violent attacks carried out were not just "spontaneous acts of xenophobic hatred".

The attacks on foreigners by local residents began on Sunday, continued into Monday night and early on Tuesday morning.

Cachalia said steps were being taken to ensure that the displaced were being temporarily accommodated and looked after.

On Tuesday, the Red Cross was handing out food parcels and toilet rolls to foreigners who had gathered at the police station.

Gift Sithole, a Zimbabwean national, was assaulted and forced from his home. He sat on the pavement with his hand covering a large cut on the back of his head.

He too had not eaten and had no provisions with him.

Willet Sibanda, 28, was forced to seek the safety of the station after men she described as 'Zulus' threatened to rape her younger sister, Thando.

She said men from a hostel in Alexandra broke down her door on Monday night and told her to leave everything behind and get out.

"They insulted us. They screamed, they shouted and said get out... they said leave everything. They demanded my cellphone and money... they touched me all over."

Because Sibanda is in the country illegally, she was told she would be taken to Doornfontein, but she would rather go back to Zimbabwe.

"I want to go back to my country, it's not easy to stay in South Africa.

"Anywhere in South Africa, we are not safe... we came here for jobs and this is what we get," she said.

Police spokesperson Govindsamy Mariemuthoo said the situation was being monitored and police had met with various "roleplayers" to find a solution to the problem.

Political reactions'

He confirmed that two deaths were reported due to the attacks and more than 60 people had been injured.

Chief executive at Alexandra clinic, Abel Mangolele, said that just under 150 people had been brought in with injuries from the attacks.

Political parties and human rights watchdogs have reacted to the attacks and said more needed to be done to address the problem of xenophobia which was related to poverty and unemployment experienced by South Africans.

Human Rights Commission (HRC) chief executive advocate Tseliso Thipanyane said the government needed to address poverty and needed to do more.

He said these attacks had been occurring during the past 10 years, and it was about time ways were found to deal more effectively with them.

Jhb urged to provide shelter

"The killings in Atteridgeville earlier this year and recent attacks on Somalis and others are an attack not only on foreigners, but are an assault on the values of our democratic society."

The Congress of SA Trade Unions (Cosatu) urged the Johannesburg Metropolitan Council to provide shelter for those who lost their homes or could not return home for fear of attack.

"We also urge the Department of Home Affairs to do more to assist immigrants," said Cosatu Gauteng provincial secretary Siphiwe Mgcina.

"We believe these actions have no credence and role in our society. We further believe that foreign nationals should not be viewed and treated as inferior beings, but as equal human beings who need to be treated with respect and dignity," said spokesperson Castro Ngobese.

Alex violence flares up again
14/05/2008 08:01 - (SA)

Johannesburg - Three teenagers, including a 14-year-old boy, were shot and stabbed as violence flared up again in Alexandra on Tuesday night, Johannesburg police reported on Wednesday.

Three people have been killed in Alexandra since Sunday.

"There was a crowd that started with violence again," said Malefetse.

"A 17-year-old was shot and a 14-year-old boy was stabbed. Both were admitted to hospital. A 16-year-old woman was brazed by a bullet but she has since been discharged."

It was likely that more injuries from Tuesday night would be reported during the course of Wednesday morning.

Malefetse also confirmed that four rapes had been reported to the police in the past three days.

DA: Send army to Alexandra
14/05/2008 11:13 - (SA)

Johannesburg - The army could help strained police stop xenophobic attacks in Alexandra, the Democratic Alliance said on Wednesday.

"The army should only be used in a civilian context in case of serious emergency. But I believe we may have reached that stage," said party representative John Moodey.

Police had not been able to bring the situation under control and faced the threat of live ammunition being used against them, endangering their lives and the lives of Alexandra residents.

"They should either be reinforced so that they can, or the army should be brought in to back them up."

The African National Congress Youth League called for calm saying the attacks may compromise genuine grievances.

Foreigners have been targeted in the attacks and have been taking refuge with the police.

ANC: 'Sinister forces' at work
14/05/2008 12:04 - (SA)

Johannesburg - Sinister forces are using the recent attacks on foreigners to destabilise the province, the provincial ANC said on Wednesday.

Spokesperson Nkenke Kekana said the manner in which the attacks were carried out pointed to an organised grouping.

"If you look at these attacks there's a pattern that seeks to destabilise the province. And we cannot allow that, people cannot just attack foreigners," Kekana said.

Johannesburg - The situation in Diepsloot, which has been marred by xenophobic attacks, continued to be "tense and uncontrollable", police said on Saturday.

Captain Louise Reed said extensions one and six were still volatile, with residents setting alight uncollected garbage in the streets.

"The residents are starting fires in the street and lighting up the garbage that has not been collected," she said.

Meanwhile the chairperson of the community policing forum, Samuel Seale, said foreigners continued to flee from Diepsloot last night as residents took to the street and burnt their (foreigners) household goods and clothes.

Seale, however, said the situation this morning appeared calm but feared tensions would rise when people return from taverns in the afternoon.

122 held in Jhb crime blitz
16/05/2008 14:05
Johannesburg police say that they have arrested 122 people in an operation carried out in Hillbrow's policing precinct.

'Alex violence must be stopped'
16/05/2008 16:01 - (SA)

Johannesburg - The spate of violence in Alexandra had to be contained or else it would cause problems in the future, Anglican Archbishop Thabo Makgoba said on Friday.

Makgoba told religious leaders that it was unacceptable that foreign nationals were attacked and displaced.

"Foreigners are welcomed, the Bible says so," he said.

Makgoba was in Alexandra to gain first hand information of what caused the xenophobic violence that began on Sunday.

He, together with religious leaders, marched through the streets of Alexandra singing hymns.

They visited Alexandra in an effort to establish what caused the recent wave of xenophobic violence in the township.

Makgoba said he intended to make a stop at the Alexandra police station where displaced foreign nationals have been accommodated since the violence erupted on Sunday.

About 800 foreign nationals, mainly from Malawi, Zimbabwe and Mozambique were attacked after they were accused by local people of crime and stealing jobs.

Xenophobic attacks continue
May 19, 2008, 05:30

Xenophobic attacks claimed another two lives overnight. The two people were killed at the Madalakufa informal settlement in Tembisa, east of Johannesburg, while 26 shacks were set alight at the nearby Umthambeka settlement.

It was reported that at the Ramaphosa informal settlement in Reiger Park an unknown man was set alight and burned while residents laughed. Police tried to save the man by kicking sand onto him and other officers used a fire extinguisher to put out the flames. However, the man died last night in hospital.

Police are also maintaining a strong presence in the Johannesburg CBD and surrounding townships after the attacks gained momentum over the weekend. At least 14 people are known to have died since the attacks against foreigners started in Alexandra a week ago. The violence spread to Hillbrow, Jeppe, Cleveland, Honeydew and Primrose over the weekend.

More than 200 people have been arrested for various offences, including rape, robbery and public violence.

Government dragged its feet
Meanwhile the Human Rights Commission will convene an urgent meeting today to try and find alternative interventions to the violent attacks on foreigners. The commission's CEO, Tseliso Thipanyane, says more should be done to get to the bottom of the problem. Thipanyane has suggested that government has left it too late to deal with xenophobia.

Burnt bodies found after E Rand attacks

May 19, 2008, 16:00

Police are currently recovering burnt bodies believed to be those of foreigners after fresh attacks at the Ramaphosa informal settlement in Germiston on the East Rand.

Four more shacks have been burnt down. There's a heavy police presence in the area as tensions seem to be mounting.

Police have discovered the body of a Malawain man.

Local bystanders and women, who came out to watch as police collected the man’s pieces, says although they are against the violence, they will stand by their men who are angry. They say they were victimised by the foreigners and the foreigners should have listened when they were told to leave.

Meanwhile, most shops owned by foreigners at the busy Noord Street taxi rank in Johannesburg are closed for business after attacks gained momentum at the weekend.

More reported dead as xenophobic attacks continue

May 20, 2008, 13:15

The spate of xenophobic attacks continues in Gauteng. Violence was reported for the first time in Langlaagte, south of Johannesburg. There were also clashes on the East Rand including Primrose, Kwathema, Boksburg, Duduza, Tembisa and Ivory Park.

One person died and two were critically injured, in fresh xenophobic attacks in the Joe Slovo informal settlement in Boksburg today. In Actonville, Benoni - a businessman was killed for allegedly employing foreigners.

Reports of incidents in Kliptown, Soweto, were also received. Gauteng police say additional police from other provinces are being deployed to areas where xenophobia related violence continues.

Xenophobic attacks continue
May 19, 2008, 05:30

Xenophobic attacks claimed another two lives overnight. The two people were killed at the Madalakufa informal settlement in Tembisa, east of Johannesburg, while 26 shacks were set alight at the nearby Umthambeka settlement.

It was reported that at the Ramaphosa informal settlement in Reiger Park an unknown man was set alight and burned while residents laughed. Police tried to save the man by kicking sand onto him and other officers used a fire extinguisher to put out the flames. However, the man died last night in hospital.

Police are also maintaining a strong presence in the Johannesburg CBD and surrounding townships after the attacks gained momentum over the weekend. At least 14 people are known to have died since the attacks against foreigners started in Alexandra a week ago. The violence spread to Hillbrow, Jeppe, Cleveland, Honeydew and Primrose over the weekend.

More than 200 people have been arrested for various offences, including rape, robbery and public violence.

Government dragged its feet
Meanwhile the Human Rights Commission will convene an urgent meeting today to try and find alternative interventions to the violent attacks on foreigners. The commission's CEO, Tseliso Thipanyane, says more should be done to get to the bottom of the problem. Thipanyane has suggested that government has left it too late to deal with xenophobia.

Burnt bodies found after E Rand attacks

May 19, 2008, 16:00

Police are currently recovering burnt bodies believed to be those of foreigners after fresh attacks at the Ramaphosa informal settlement in Germiston on the East Rand.

Four more shacks have been burnt down. There's a heavy police presence in the area as tensions seem to be mounting.

Police have discovered the body of a Malawain man.

Local bystanders and women, who came out to watch as police collected the man’s pieces, says although they are against the violence, they will stand by their men who are angry. They say they were victimised by the foreigners and the foreigners should have listened when they were told to leave.

Meanwhile, most shops owned by foreigners at the busy Noord Street taxi rank in Johannesburg are closed for business after attacks gained momentum at the weekend.

More reported dead as xenophobic attacks continue

May 20, 2008, 13:15

The spate of xenophobic attacks continues in Gauteng. Violence was reported for the first time in Langlaagte, south of Johannesburg. There were also clashes on the East Rand including Primrose, Kwathema, Boksburg, Duduza, Tembisa and Ivory Park.

One person died and two were critically injured, in fresh xenophobic attacks in the Joe Slovo informal settlement in Boksburg today. In Actonville, Benoni - a businessman was killed for allegedly employing foreigners.

Reports of incidents in Kliptown, Soweto, were also received. Gauteng police say additional police from other provinces are being deployed to areas where xenophobia related violence continues.

42 dead, 16,000 displaced by xenophobia

21 May 2008

Violence spreads from Gauteng into KZN and Mpumalanga

Police say 42 people have been killed and 16,000 displaced in a wave of violence against foreigners that has gripped the Greater Johannesburg area for more than a week.

“The death toll has risen to 42," police spokesman Govindsamy Mariemuthoo told AFP. "400 people have been arrested and 16,000 people have been displaced.”

The last official toll, given on Monday, had put the number of dead at 22.

Mariemuthoo said most of the new murders were committed in the East Rand area, east of Johannesburg, where marauding gangs in slum areas have been seen attacking immigrants and burning down shacks in recent days.

ATTACKS SPREADING BEYOND GAUTENG

Secunda - The xenophobic frenzy in Gauteng has spilled over into Mpumalanga.
At least one Somalian businessmen in Extension 16 of Embalenhle near Secunda lost his two grocery shops and car when a mob set them alight at about 03:00 on Wednesday.
"When we got to Extension 16 we found that two shops and a car belonging to a Somalian businessman had been burnt to ashes," said Evander police spokesperson Constable Sibusiso Mbuli.
He said that while attending the scene, police received a call about violent outbreaks in nearby Leslie and had to call for back-up to be sent there.
The Somalian businessman, Ahmed Ali, 26, and other foreigners were taken to Evander police station for their own safety.
"I don't know where to go now because I lost everything I have worked for since I came to the country four years ago," he said.
The only thing he could salvage was a fridge, which is with him at the police station.
'Violent songs'
"I'm lucky that I survived. I managed to escape when I heard them chanting violent songs at my gate.
"I ran outside and sought cover," he said.
He said he can't return to Somalia.
"I can't go back to Somalia because there is war and poverty there.
"It would be better if the South African government provided a piece of land on which foreigners could live in peace," he said.
A Zimbabwean woman, Martha Sibanda, 26, has been in South Africa since 1993 selling handmade table cloths to feed her family back in Zimbabwe.
Her three-year-old daughter has a South African father and was born here.
'My life is here'
"I don't see myself going back to Zimbabwe. My life is here in South Africa. I'd rather die of hunger here at the police station while waiting for the violence to stop," said Sibanda.

TSA
05-22-2008, 02:12 AM
thanks for bringing it up, but since your in south africa i would like to ask

what the FUCK is up with this?

it sounds like it turned into an all out war this week

and why?

Nigerians and Zimbabweans are the top targets

not country threw more of its own self towards ended aparthied then nigeria, at one point we were paying a tax that all went to funding liberation movements and doing a lot of shit in the UN

and now we're some type of enemy

RAMESH
05-22-2008, 02:17 AM
it's our goverments fault, we have no border control
make it through that reserve park & you in the country so these foreigners will work for peanuts taking our jobs, there is more foreigners in this country to tripple my coloured race, coloureds been killing them for years now the blacks is killing them, we must kill them all or the goverment must remove them

TSA
05-22-2008, 02:22 AM
HOLY-SHIT

dude your a psycho elohel

why must you 'kill them all'

i swear, south africa is the most savage place in africa. ppl getting shot like flies ALL-THE-TIME, constant crime, constant hatred, constant paranoia, constant disenfranchisment, gangs everywhere, murder capital of the world

the most savage society in africa, and now their inner hatred is being unleashed on others. It's disgusting

and now we've got someone educated enough to frequent a computer daily with a primitive, psychotic, and illiterate mentality of "we must kill them all, it will solve our problems"

there's no jobs in south africa cause it's an artifically developed country, they only made enough industry for the whites, now that blacks are entering the market there isn't enough for everyone and your blaming it on immigrants?
get the fuck outta here with you slave state ass

RAMESH
05-22-2008, 02:27 AM
it's survival motherfucker

TSA
05-22-2008, 02:33 AM
'survival'

YOU AINT SURVIVING lol.

immigrants come in, they're smarter, more motivated, more connected, and more driven then you (its not like they're coming in for cheap jobs, YA'LL are doing that)

and ya'll start shooting shit and acting like cave hethens

south africa is the worst in white people, the worst in black people, and the worst in coloruedeudds or whatever in one failing shithole

at least you guys have good roads.

you guys literally hate nigerians that live in south africa cause you can't compete with them

is that not saying "they're better then us"

go get robbed, your country sucks

RAMESH
05-22-2008, 03:18 AM
most of them are illegal & they be working like slaves for peanuts, foreign girls will suck the come out of your cock for a sandwich
it is true alot of foriegners are smarter than us they got a good education, we uneducated but they musn't come here & take our jobs, it's our goverments fault for poor border control & we fed up

RAMESH
05-22-2008, 03:50 AM
just 1 more thing i fuckin hate nigerians i killed a few myself when i was living in hillbrow & not with guns, i stab them to death not for profit but for fun it's the type of shit we used to do when we used to drink

Edgar Erebus
05-22-2008, 04:50 AM
Golly, HE'S BACK!

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Jason-sideshow-L-figure.jpg

Trismegistos
05-22-2008, 09:01 AM
just 1 more thing i fuckin hate nigerians i killed a few myself when i was living in hillbrow & not with guns, i stab them to death not for profit but for fun it's the type of shit we used to do when we used to drink

Man I hope you are not serious. This is "Know the ledge" not "Know thy depths".

Firstly, you are not getting the message that Rza and the entire wu-enterprise have been advocating.

Improving humanity, increasing knowledge, building on spirituality. Have you not heard the message?

Second, these people that you talk so poorly about are people. They are human beings. They are trying to improve their lot in life through their efforts. Here is a tip: if you want to be self-righteous look at your own actions.

Are you supporting organisations that use cheap labour?

Do you know that the people engaged in the production of an end-product that you buy have been paid and treated fairly?

Do you not have a mind and a voice to get out there and campaign against the greed that allows the exploitation of those affected by extreme poverty?

Have you not heard the phrase "blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth"?

I doubt that I can reach you on this issue, but hopefully others will understand that this is a case of economics of greed tearing at the fabric of society. South Africa is not the only country where this problem occurs, it is a worldwide plague that affects every country across the globe.

The underlying issue is one of greed. Fight the greed and fight for the rights of these people, all workers across the globe need minimum standards for work safety & wages. This will not happen under the current climate of Free Trade Agreements and the push for less barriers in entering other markets.

I fear that you are a byproduct of those economics and need to find yourself and act in a humane manner.

V4D3R
05-22-2008, 09:15 AM
I have a Nigerian friend that would eat you alive Ramesh. I'm pretty sure of that.

That's some pretty fucked up hatred and devilish.

RAMESH
05-22-2008, 10:20 AM
19 May 2008
Posted to the web 19 May 2008
Gboyega Akinsanmi with agency report
Lagos
Many Nigerians were reportedly killed in South Africa yesterday following fast-spreading riots against foreigners in the country.
Also, the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) reported yesterday that at least five people have been burnt or beaten to death in Johannesburg as violence against immigrants spreads.

The areas where Nigerians were most affected are Hillbrow and Yeoville as the riots spread to the Johannesburg city centre.
Many Nigerians were said to have been dragged out of buses and beaten to death while the security agents appeared not to intervene.
More than 50 other people were taken to hospital in the suburb of Cleveland with stab or bullet wounds, the BBC reported, noting that the trouble began a week ago in the sprawling township of Alexandra.
Immigrants from neighbouring African countries were set upon by men with guns and iron bars chanting "kick the foreigners out" as terrified Zimbabweans, Mozambicans and Malawians fled to the safety of the local police station and to another township, Diepsloot.
They were then attacked there as well - shacks were burnt down and shops looted. The violence has since spread to other areas.
BBC's correspondent in Johannesburg said the attacks have prompted soul searching among South Africans.

Nelson Mandela, former president, had expressed his concern, saying the country must not descend into what he called "destructive divisiveness".
Since the end of apartheid, millions of African immigrants have poured into South Africa seeking jobs and economic sanctuary.
But they have become scapegoats for many of the country's social problems - its high rate of unemployment, a shortage of housing and one of the worst levels of crime in the world.

RAMESH
05-22-2008, 10:28 AM
I have a Nigerian friend that would eat you alive Ramesh. I'm pretty sure of that.

i have heard that before but never wittnessed it

RAMESH
05-22-2008, 10:30 AM

Firstly, you are not getting the message that Rza and the entire wu-enterprise have been advocating.

Improving humanity, increasing knowledge, building on spirituality. Have you not heard the message?

Second, these people that you talk so poorly about are people. They are human beings. They are trying to improve their lot in life through their efforts. Here is a tip: if you want to be self-righteous look at your own actions.

Do you know that the people engaged in the production of an end-product that you buy have been paid and treated fairly?

Do you not have a mind and a voice to get out there and campaign against the greed that allows the exploitation of those affected by extreme poverty?

Have you not heard the phrase "blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth"?

I doubt that I can reach you on this issue, but hopefully others will understand that this is a case of economics of greed tearing at the fabric of society. South Africa is not the only country where this problem occurs, it is a worldwide plague that affects every country across the globe.

The underlying issue is one of greed. Fight the greed and fight for the rights of these people, all workers across the globe need minimum standards for work safety & wages. This will not happen under the current climate of Free Trade Agreements and the push for less barriers in entering other markets.

I fear that you are a byproduct of those economics and need to find yourself and act in a humane manner.

i love my wu-tangs music, i'm a huge fan but don't follow them, most of the time we have a diffrence in opinion but in a way do look up to them as rolemodels

Edgar Erebus
05-22-2008, 11:50 AM
Ramesh, you are fucked up, simple and plain. For real. I don't know what is wrong with you, did the ghetto make you stressed (though you look quite white to me) or did you drop soap in jail but something played ugly tricks with ya mind. Ever thought 'bout a gangsta rap career?

TSA
05-22-2008, 11:57 AM
they go after nigerians cause we're better at life then them, seriously lol

i saw watching a documentary

they were talking about how we're getting all the jobs cause we're smarter
we're getting all the girls cause we're well built, flashy, and sophisticated (in public i might add)
We're getting rich fast cause we're motivated
and we're progressing faster then the whites(who are receeding) the courorloureedsz (who are ugly) and the blacks (who suck at life)

im not saying nigerians are some type of master race, we do our fucked up retarded shit too, too much infact, but we're getting hated on in south africa cause we're better then them

how pathetic is that

like you look our side and so some big nosed son of a bitch pullin your women and making your money and your all "That's it! He's too affishal!" then started rioting cause we were too much better at life then you

and LOL at "i kill nigerians for fun"
we build south africa for fun.

Edgar Erebus
05-22-2008, 12:02 PM
You Nigerians did Biafra. And that ends all your Nigerian supremacist rants, you know? You are a nation with few positive deeds and a collective sin. Like every other nation of the world.

TSA
05-22-2008, 12:51 PM
"im not saying nigerians are some type of master race, we do our fucked up retarded shit too, too much infact, but we're getting hated on in south africa cause we're better then them"-the post literally half an inch above your doofus

but in all fairness im igbo, biafra happened to us, and it was a civil war, shit happens.

RAMESH
05-22-2008, 01:54 PM
they go after nigerians cause we're better at life then them, seriously lol

i saw watching a documentary

they were talking about how we're getting all the jobs cause we're smarter
we're getting all the girls cause we're well built, flashy, and sophisticated (in public i might add)
We're getting rich fast cause we're motivated
and we're progressing faster then the whites(who are receeding) the courorloureedsz (who are ugly) and the blacks (who suck at life)

im not saying nigerians are some type of master race, we do our fucked up retarded shit too, too much infact, but we're getting hated on in south africa cause we're better then them

how pathetic is that

like you look our side and so some big nosed son of a bitch pullin your women and making your money and your all "That's it! He's too affishal!" then started rioting cause we were too much better at life then you

and LOL at "i kill nigerians for fun"
we build south africa for fun.
you not getting the jobs because most of ya'll in here don't have papers ya'll are illegal aliens that's why ya'll so easy to kill no one gives a fuck about ya'll down here
yes ya'll are very educated i believe but not as educated as the white south africans of pre apartheid because our education back then was of a high standard, white south africans are getting a raw deal right now if i was them i would leave south africa because there is no future for them here
i haven't seen a nigerian yet with a coloured women i think he'll get murdered & we more handsome than ya'll, take me for example i got the bone structure of a german light brown skin, straight hair, sharp features, brains of an asian & balls of a zulu what nigerian can compare to that? you motherfuckers aren't black more like navy purple, ya'll can't fuck with black girls because ya'll will get murdered, we busy hunting ya'll down right now you do get the white girls sorry i meant white crack whores, white girls won't fuck with ya'll atleast that's how i see it. south africa & nigeria can go to war any time & we'll annialate ya'll even though your country is tripple our size, we the power house of africa even though we crumbling we still the shit in africa major thanx to the white man for providing a solid foundation, all we need now is a good leader & stricter laws because we all do what we want to do & it's not working out, as a nation we progressing, most of our kids go to school & they smarter than my generation, the biggest set back south africa got is coruppt poloticians & an excess of illegal aliens, you better believe we working on it

TSA
05-22-2008, 02:24 PM
"even though we crumbling" ahahahahahahahhahaha!

you just ended your own arguement

nigeria is rising..fassstttttt.

in 15 years it will be rich then south africa and still wouldn't be at half potential
infact south africa has already peaked, and ya'll have been around for 150+ years, we're at 40

your description of yourself was so homo sexually motivated it's pitiful

south africa is white trash and black morons and all of them have inferiority complex

ALL of them.

you just said you hate nigerians cause you can't compete with them in every day life

that's what's happening in south african, 80% of the nigerians that go to south africa come back with FUCKING-Brreead. 10% of southafricans have any type of money and they're all white.

your not working on anything. You guy were looked at as one of the few african countries that would resort to this bafoonary, and now look, your at the bottom of the society barrel with the rest of em.

your biggest problem is you all have inferiority complex, that why you never win anything. pitiful.

and ya'll ain't no power house my dick, you have money, Nigeria is by far the leader in africa cause south africa doesn't help other countries, contributes nothing to peace keeping, and has too many internal security problems to even think about projecting power

nigeria is not in the position to project power either but we're still the #1 peace keeper in the african world

nigeria has stopped 6 civil wars in the past 6 years, single handedly rebuilt liberia, reinstalled legit governments through countless military coups, and did more to end apartied then any single country.

when white southafricans embargoed their dependant neighbors cause they didn't support racism nigeria kept them on their feet, we funded all liberation movements to the point that our ppl were paying a tax to free your people, we isolated south africa in the international community until it got it's shit straight, and we took DROVES of blacks from south african, educated them, and sent them back on a mission for ending the segregation.

that's honorable. South africa has done nothing for any other country that it wasn't nagged into doing in the UN. except aids.

Sierra Leone turns into a civil war, nigeria went in, stopped it

Zimbabwe is fucking going to hell, South Africa is STILL yet to do shit.

plus whites didn't lay a "foundation" for ya'll niggz. They layed a foundation for themselves based on taking advantage of ppl, so while blacks were kept out of the market the country looked rich. then when they were allowed in (thanks in large part to nigeria) the country crumbled cause it couldn't support it's self

why?

cause its like having 5 jobs then only letting 5 ppl work, then a year later let the rest of the city of 100 work.

and theres reports of south africans rioting because foriegners are getting all the girls lol
plus your everyone from south africa is ugly elohel

RAMESH
05-22-2008, 03:41 PM
it's true we are crumbling fast, power shortages our currency is dropping fast, inflation is rising fast, we'll never do anything to help zimbabwe, our future president hasn't got no formel education & he raped a women with aids, says something about his level of understanding, whites are leaving atleast the 1's that can afford to leave, as a people we are barberic, honestly i don't see things getting better, we killing our own people over scraps, in time we going to land up like zimbabwe because we never seen wealth so even if it means the country going down by us taking what we want by force we'll do it like the zimbaweans did, this is our land & we not going to let you mother fuckers come in here & make money because on our notes it says south africa, it's my money not nigeria it doesn't say nigeria on our notes so you can't make that money, we will take it from you, i'm worth a few million rands through property i invested in, i can afford to send my wife & kids overseas they'll be fine but i'll never leave my land even if i got to eat rats, i got too much to loose to do anything now but i support my people 100% about getting rid of these foreigners because this is how i felt on my come up back in the 90's, if they don't want to leave then we must kill them, this is not america or england where you get free money my people's hungry, with these foreigners gone there's more oppertunity for us

TSA
05-22-2008, 08:04 PM
do i insult this guy or send him 75cents a day?

Trismegistos
05-22-2008, 08:36 PM
i love my wu-tangs music, i'm a huge fan but don't follow them, most of the time we have a diffrence in opinion but in a way do look up to them as rolemodels

That said, you did not answer my points on how "you" can implement positive change in your neck of the woods.

Murder is not positive change, racism is not positive change, ignorance is not positive change.

RAMESH
05-23-2008, 01:24 AM
That said, you did not answer my points on how "you" can implement positive change in your neck of the woods.

Murder is not positive change, racism is not positive change, ignorance is not positive change.

Xenophobia spreads to Western Cape
http://www.sabcnews.com/article/images/0,1059,51590,00.gif

Somalian shop-owners who live in Dunoon near Milnerton in Cape Town have been evacuated by police and metro police as xenophobic attacks spread to Cape Town last night. Somali shops were looted and some stoned by youths shouting that they must go back home.

Residents say a community meeting apparently called by the police to discuss peaceful co-existence with the immigrants failed to materialise as toyi-toying youths caused disruptions.

ANC Parliamentarians were in Dunoon the day before to announce a meeting that will strengthen existing peace between the locals and foreign nationals. It never took place. Instead marauding youths started gathering towards Somali owned shops. Police were called in.

Living peacefully together for years
Most if not all the shops in the area are owned by foreigners of Somali origin. Other locals says they have been living peacefully with the foreign nationals for years, blaming whoever called the community meeting last night.

Late last night the Somalis and a few from other countries were assembled on the other side of the road just outside the township, not sure where they would go. Locals stood watching them across the road not extending any invitation from the other side of the road.

RAMESH
05-23-2008, 01:26 AM
do i insult this guy or send him 75cents a day? you can donate the 75cents a day

RAMESH
05-23-2008, 01:48 AM
http://www.sabcnews.com/article/images/0,1059,51422,00.gif

Tsvangarai was addressing hundreds of foreign nationals staying in tents at the Alexandra police station. He says Zimbabweans need to find a lasting solution to the problem in their country so that they don't have to come to South Africa to seek jobs and a better life. Tsvangirai has urged South Africans to be more tolerant while the people of Zimbabwe solve their problems.

Mbeki says instead of quiet diplomacy, government should have been tough on Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe. He says the failure of foreign policy is now manifesting itself into a domestic conflict with heavy implications for the economy.

The South African government has defended its stance on Zimbabwe. President Thabo Mbeki, the SADC appointed mediator in Zimbabwe, has dismissed international criticism of his quiet diplomacy. Asked in an interview whether it would be helpful if UN monitors were allowed into Zimbabwe to help calm the post-election tensions, Mbeki said: "I don't like the idea that suggests that as Africans we cannot do the job.”

Edgar Erebus
05-23-2008, 03:47 AM
but in all fairness im igbo, biafra happened to us, and it was a civil war, shit happens.

Ah yeah? Well my apologies then. Ojukwu is still an asshole though.

RAMESH
05-23-2008, 06:25 AM
Xenophobic attack...this is getting worse!!! - It has now got out of hand...

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/7605/image0011in7.jpg

Max Munch
05-23-2008, 12:28 PM
Wow.... nothing but straight hate in this thread.

TSA
05-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Ah yeah? Well my apologies then. Ojukwu is still an asshole though.
i think you have duh story twisted

my tribe, the Igbos overthrew the Hausa head of state after the hausa started killing a bunch of igbos in the north cause they were christian

SO THEN, the Hausa started killing more and the igbos seceeded and formed the state of Biafra

so then it was nigeria vs. biafra, and the strategy they used to win was blocking off biafra and starving everyone in there to death.

Ojukwu was the leader of biafra, he's still alive, he's just an annoying dick now

TSA
05-23-2008, 03:07 PM
all south africans have inferiority complex elohel

BornPower
05-23-2008, 03:33 PM

AMEN!!!

RAMESH
05-23-2008, 07:02 PM
http://www.news24.com/Images/Photos/2008052320580223_mbeki_pahad220.jpg

ALL SMILES: President Thabo Mbeki talks to Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Aziz Pahad at the AU Summit in Tanzania.

17 000 displaced in SA
23/05/2008 14:13 - (SA)
More than 17 000 people have been displaced and dozens killed over the past two weeks in the violence, the UN High Commission for Refugees said.

'We are treated like animals'
23/05/2008 22:39 - (SA)
As the protesters gathered in Cape Town, AFP reports that African Union heads of state meeting in Tanzania expressed shock at the deadly violence, AU chairperson Jakaya Kikwete (http://www.whoswhosa.co.za/Pages/profilefull.aspx?IndID=8128) told reporters.

'They're going to kill us!'
23/05/2008 08:12 - (SA)

Several shacks were destroyed and doors were kicked open by attackers looking for immigrants.
Several container shops belonging to foreigners were plundered and their contents stolen. At least one was set on fire.
Police took 500 foreigners to safety at the Milnerton police station and an emergency centre was set up at the Killarney racecourse to accommodate people overnight.

http://www.news24.com/Images/Photos/20080523161621abdullahi-web.jpg
Abdullahi Mohamed waits at the emergency camp near Du Noon after being stabbed on Thursday night.

'I was disturbed'
23/05/2008 15:49 - (SA)

Cape Town - Abdullahi Mohamed, 27, leans slumped against a pole in the emergency centre near Du Noon, a sprawling township about 20km outside of Cape Town, nursing a bandaged arm and shivering.
Two young men from the DRC directed us to the injured Somali shopkeeper as we entered Killarney Racecourse outside Du Noon, where about 500 foreigners took refuge after violence broke out in the township on Thursday evening.
I expected chaos and a heavy police presence. I was prepared for the disorder, the crowds and the usual scene in a news story of this magnitude. What I didn't expect was the sight of Abdullahi struggling to breathe as he speaks, shaking because of his injuries.
Lost everything
He straightens up as the photographer and I approach him. He gestures that he can't speak English too well. He doesn't need to speak. Instead he turns and lifts up his tracksuit top to reveal the gashes in his back where he was stabbed in last night's violence. He had been to hospital earlier in the day.
Then he raises his hand to show us a figure scrawled on his palm in blue ink: R100 000.
"This is what I have lost," he says softly.
The scene I'm confronted with on the racecourse is not mere chaos. Officials are doing their jobs. What hits me most is the desperation. It's in the black plastic bags piled into corners, filled with whatever could be grabbed in the flight to safety. It's in the cries of children who don't understand why they're here out in the cold and most of all, it's in the hurt on each man and woman's face.
Namibian, Tanzanian and Congolese men come up to us. "You must help us," they say, telling us their stories of loss all at once. One man gestures to his jeans and white shirt. "I left with this last night, I could not go back for my things."

Attack

"This is the second time I have been attacked," says another.
"What's going to happen in South Africa in 2010?" asks one youth.
What disturbs me more than anything is the sense of betrayal heavy in their voices.
Another one tells me he wants to go home. "Back to Du Noon?" I ask, surprised. Police had turned us back when we tried to enter, shouting that shots were being fired. "No," he says. " Better they let us go home to the DRC.
"We can't stay out in the open," he says, glancing at the gathering clouds.
As we chat to the people still gathered under flimsy awnings (the woman and children slept in the raceway garages) vans and cars screech into the camp, offloading people holding black bags.

No-go area
One South African business owner, Jodi Smith, has a van filled with workers from his building company, that he's fetched from Du Noon. "They're Angolan and Zimbabwean," he says. "There are two still in there." He is waiting for a police escort to go fetch some of his workers' possessions.
"Don't go in there," he warns as we drive towards the township. "It's crazy in there."

Cape didn't escape

It seems the Cape hasn't escaped after all.
Disaster Risk Management officials from the City of Cape Town work to direct the dwindling crowd to two halls that have been opened up to shelter foreigners. "We can do nothing except give them emergency humanitarian aid," says Steve Hayward (right, talking to Verashni Pillay) hopelessly. "That's all the city can do for now, it is up to the government to make a political decision about this."
The actual township of Du Noon is a no-go area. We drive onto Potsdam road that runs alongside the township and watch as a man in a red jersey is forcibly wrestled to the ground by police while he kicks and fights, and is bundled into a police van. It takes about five police officers to keep him down.
Police shout at us to turn back as shots are fired. Residents are gathered by the dozens on the outskirts of the township watching the action wide-eyed, talking excitedly amongst themselves. I ask one man what he thinks of the violence against foreigners. "I don't know," he says, turning away warily, his friends looking at our cameras suspiciously.
On the way back we see more people walking slowly towards the racetrack. The woman carried children and the men small bags filled with belongings. City officials say that hundreds of people are waiting on Durban Road in Bellville, and on other main roads, waiting to be picked up.
It seems the exodus is happening all over the province, and indeed the country, as foreigners leave their homes and try to find safety. All they can do is wait it out, or leave.

1 000s flee xenophobic attacks
22/05/2008 21:05 - (SA)

Nelspruit - About 12 000 to 15 000 Mozambicans crossed the Lebombo border post to Mozambique on Thursday, said border gate co-ordinator Mbongiseni Msongweni

Komatipoort police are patrolling the Hectorspruit and Komatipoort railway stations to ensure the safety of the Mozambicans before they take a taxi to the Lebombo border post.
Provincial police spokesperson Superintendent Sibongile Nkosi said police were on standby at all border gates in the province, which borders Mozambique and Swaziland, to ensure that foreigners who are fleeing the xenophobic violence do so safely.

Burning of shops and cars
Nkosi said two shops, three tuck shops and two cars belonging to Somalian and Ethiopian nationals were looted and torched.
Two buses were also attacked in Leslie and Embalenhle on Wednesday night, but passengers escaped unharmed.
One of the buses was coming from Durban and was parked in a street in Leslie when a mob doused it in petrol and set it alight.
The other bus was burnt at a stop sign in Embalenhle. The passengers also escaped unharmed.

here's some wu lyrics for you motherfuckers
i pass the rifle to shabazz the deciple lol

TSA
05-23-2008, 10:38 PM
oh shit! SWEET, aren't you failures supposed to get the olypmics!

this will help it get moved to Abuja fa'sho lol

keep up the good work

RAMESH
05-24-2008, 02:12 AM
i don't really care much for the olympics but your inferior race is failing hard to protect themselves from us lol
what's your goverment going to do? nothing because you haven't got the power to stop us
this thread is done the message is clear south africans won't take shit from no one we love ya'll like brothers but ya'll can't be cowards, it's time to go home now & be men fight for your countries & saught your shit out, you can't seek refuge here or around the world hopefully other countries will follow in our example & force ya'll home

Edgar Erebus
05-24-2008, 03:45 AM
i think you have duh story twisted

my tribe, the Igbos overthrew the Hausa head of state after the hausa started killing a bunch of igbos in the north cause they were christian

SO THEN, the Hausa started killing more and the igbos seceeded and formed the state of Biafra

so then it was nigeria vs. biafra, and the strategy they used to win was blocking off biafra and starving everyone in there to death.

Ojukwu was the leader of biafra, he's still alive, he's just an annoying dick now

Yeah, that's what I'm talking 'bout, him being an annoying dick. I know all you told (I did some history), but if Ojukwu wasn't an annoying dick, maybe the whole shit would go different, Ojukwu having provided USSR support or anything like that (if I'm not mistaken, Gowon was an UK friend - in Ethiopia such situation was enough for USSR and Cuba to sent "advisors" and planes) and international recognition.

But he is an annoying dick, though.

TSA
05-24-2008, 03:53 AM
i don't really care much for the olympics but your inferior race is failing hard to protect themselves from us lol
what's your goverment going to do? nothing because you haven't got the power to stop us
this thread is done the message is clear south africans won't take shit from no one we love ya'll like brothers but ya'll can't be cowards, it's time to go home now & be men fight for your countries & saught your shit out, you can't seek refuge here or around the world hopefully other countries will follow in our example & force ya'll home

LOL at this gimp

the hell do you mean they're not gonna 'do anything about it'? what is it, a war?

all that's going on it south africans are ruining a fast declining south africa and now making the countries lack of talent public. your punching a bunch of immigrants, ach-iev-ment

your should be proud, because there's nothing else about your country that wouldn't inspire a person to hate themselves

south africans in nigeria get treated well, we're a civilized society.

how about yours?

Edgar Erebus
05-24-2008, 04:02 AM
all that's going on it south africans are ruining a fast declining south africa and now making the countries lack of talent public. your punching a bunch of immigrants, ach-iev-ment

Na it ain't lack of talent, they're fucked in their head because of honorable Mr. Mandela, may the dogs pee on his grave, and Mr. Mbeki, who did all they could to ruin their country Chile/Bolivia/Poland way. Watch those dumb suckers, they got everything straight for the blacks, but left only thing that matters - finances & economy - in hands of the same devils who were having it during the apartheid.

So now they got theirs... Ramesh cases.

TSA
05-24-2008, 04:10 AM
?

how the mandela do south africa wrong? that was retarded.
the economy was set up as a way to make white ppl rich, so they're gonna be rich, the rich ones, all the middle class ones are now poor

there's nothing they can do about it but let nature take it's way cause it's not a controlled economy and reallocating wealth is a horrible idea

Mbeki isn't at fault too

south africas problem was it was an illusion. it appeared rich cause only 12% of the country (whites) were actually a part of the economy, job market and so forth for so long

that's like taking all the US's money and jobs and giving it to 12% of the ppl in the country, all of it.

then when segregation ended shit got real and they realized the country wasn't built to support that many ppl, that's why unemployment skyrocketed on face value, it never really skyrocketed, blacks have always been unemployed in large numbers cause they basically weren't allowed to have jobs before.

the countries fucked cause now its just a bunch of ppl that hate each other and hate themselves.

and have 0 talent.

Edgar Erebus
05-24-2008, 04:24 AM
reallocating wealth is a horrible idea

That's the point. I didn't say nothing about reallocating wealth.

You see, when they was negotiaing about re-shaping South Africa back in 1990 ANC guys were having campaign "South Africa belongs to people" or something like that. Belongs to people - along with its riches. Bet that rich white suckers weren't quite happy about that program.

Now, you can't simply say: "You devils have now nothing, everything will be re-distributed to Blacks", 'cause it doesn't work, proven by Mugabe. Instead, you should make strict government control of economy, so that it can't be used as a weapon against black government.

And that's where they fucked up, Mandela and Mbeke, they were in charge of economy negotiations. They made two cardinal mistakes:

* they left whites being in charge of the central bank and ministry of finance - if my memory doesn't deceive me, he was the only white minister in that first government

* the central bank was left completely outta control of the government.

So what happened?

In order to fuck any social ambitions of Mandela, who was still into raising black folk from unemployment/poorness/ghetto/village mud (which had to go at expense of white financial circles), they had a campaign this way: for every move (every, for real) Mandela made, they would make a financial strike at the government, by devalvating rand, or moving capital into another country et cetera. That's when the REAL bullshit started.

So now it seemed the only solution was to make a shock-therapy (already tried in Chile, Bolivia, Brazil, Poland, such fucked-up stated, which became fucked up because of shock therapy). Guess whose idea it was? Yeah, Mbeki's.

And it resulted in another fucked up poor country with Ramesh cases.

Clear?

TSA
05-24-2008, 04:34 AM
very clear.

but governement control of the economy wouldn't have helped, the economic decline was inevitable, south african racism only speed it up.

the country doesn't have enough to support it's self, and never had, its just before they were only trying to support an elite few.

i didn't know about the central bank situation, but WOW, hating black people sooo much that you would rather the whole country be fucked up then they get jobs lol

and Zimbabwe's economic problems are less mugabe's fault then advertised, the west (britain and us mainly and aids victim south africa) has blocked the country off from the international community. Mugabe fucked it up alot too, but zimbabwe was another example of illusion wealth because a small minority owned 80% of the land, then mugabe ended that an now everyone is fucked cause even the rich ppl are poor.

and he's a dumbass.

but yeah, it was less him and more the pressure put on him and his lack of fiscal literacy and stubborn racism.

the southern africa (except botswana namibia and nambia) are going through this problem, of the majority of resources being in racially based hands, then when they have to share with everyone else finding out there's not enough for everyone and everyone getting fucked.

but there's success stories, like the 3 i listed, which have the least amount of whites as well.

Edgar Erebus
05-24-2008, 04:42 AM
but governement control of the economy wouldn't have helped, the economic decline was inevitable, south african racism only speed it up.

Yeah, but it didn't have to be that hard. It could be on a level from where you can recover.

the country doesn't have enough to support it's self, and never had, its just before they were only trying to support an elite few.

Oh, come on, with all those gold mines and shit.

i didn't know about the central bank situation, but WOW, hating black people sooo much that you would rather the whole country be fucked up then they get jobs lol

They'd do it even if the country was white. These cliques hate with passion anyone for whom they should give a bit of their money.

TSA
05-24-2008, 04:55 AM
those goldmines were in the hands of white south africans, so enough was developed to support them comfortably, now they have to share it with 50 million more ppl. ouch.
DFeodO9m4Yw
interesting find imo.

so its basically the illiterate south africans that have problems with the whole thing, which i already knew ex. Ramesh, but there's a general belief that nigerians are there for crime, which isn't true

any nigerian you see overseas is there for the specific purpose of going back home and showing how rich they are. they would rather die then go back poor, and if they don't make it, the stay and die unhappy.

so they hear there's money in south africa, the go there, there isn't and so they make it

they're snubbed from citizenship and jobs, so they form mafias and sell drugs to south africans or become part of internationally establish nigerian mafias cause the need to come back with money is life or death to them.

Edgar Erebus
05-24-2008, 04:59 AM
^ Anything new? Every mafia starts this way, dead rabbits on.

It's similar here in Croatia, people hate Albanians and Bosnians (they were coming here even before war), 'cause earliest and biggest mobs were made by them.

TSA
05-24-2008, 05:38 AM
nothing new,im just saying, when you block of avenues for ppl, they make their own

RAMESH
05-25-2008, 03:43 PM
LOL at this gimp

the hell do you mean they're not gonna 'do anything about it'? what is it, a war?

your should be proud, because there's nothing else about your country that wouldn't inspire a person to hate themselves

south africans in nigeria get treated well, we're a civilized society.

how about yours?

Funmi Komolafe
Lagos

Scores of Nigerians displaced by the attack on foreigners by South Africans yesterday besieged the Nigeria Consulate in Johannesburg for help, saying they had lost all their possessions following the attacks.
Recounting their ordeal to the News agency of Nigeria, they said many of them also suffered injuries as a result of the attack.

Mr Benedict Chukwuelue, owner of the 'Javas Nite Club' on Jules Street, Malverna Johannesburg Central Business District said he had lost everything. He said the attackers invaded his night club on Sunday, carting away everything in sight and destroying things they could not take away. Chukwuelue said his car was also set ablaze during the attack.

"As I speak with you, there is nothing remaining inside the restaurant and the shop," he told NAN with tears rolling down his cheeks "I bought the restaurant from a white Southern African two years ago at more than 100,000 rands (N1.6 million). "I watched helplessly as they carted away six television sets and three fridges with policemen watching at the scene," he said James Ikechukwu, who has three deep cuts on his head said he was now penniless as the attackers took away all his property.
"When I pleaded with them to at least allow me pick some of my things they stabbed me severally on my head," he said. Both Victor Oguegbu and Kingsley Ezechilue said they were homeless and needed the Consulate to assist them and others in the same situation with accommodation.
"These South Africans burnt my car and took my property," Oguegbu said. "We are only appealing to the Nigerian government to come to our rescue as these South Africans are continuing with their attacks." Nigerian Consul General Yakubu Ahmed had sympathised with the victims and cautioned them against taking any retaliatory measure as the matter would be handled at the diplomatic level.

no we moving ahead

Embattled foreigners complain of police harassment
May 24, 2008, 11:15
Foreign nationals who have been displaced by xenophobia-related violence in Gauteng, who are now housed in some police stations, are complaining of ill-treatment by certain members of the police. Thousands of foreigners have sought refugee at police stations since the attacks on foreigners started about two weeks ago.

Mozambique helping with buses
25/05/2008 20:39 - (SA)
Maputo - Nearly 18 000 Mozambicans have fled xenophobic violence in South Africa in the past two weeks, said a state newspaper on Sunday.
The Mozambican government has hired buses to help bring back its fleeing citizens, who have been particularly targeted in the wave of violence in South Africa that has left 50 dead and about 35 000 displaced.

Zuma faces angry crowd
25/05/2008 19:52 - (SA)
While the leader was loudly welcomed by the crowd - packed into a small community centre - he received an unusually tough response as members demanded that the government deal with the influx of foreigners.

ANC's anti-xenophobia call met with resistance
http://www.sabcnews.com/article/images/0,1059,51651,00.gif

The ruling party's attempt to restore peace in the violent areas was met with some stiff resistance today. Residents of Gugulethu informal settlements on the East Rand rejected ANC President Jacob Zuma's appeal to embrace foreigners.

Senior party leaders in Gauteng were dispatched to try to stop the violence. Zuma pleaded with the community to stop the senseless killings. He also promised he would be back to address the residents’ concerns on service delivery and foreigners.

But emotions boiled over, and the meeting got out of hand. One of the residents told Zuma in no uncertain terms, that he wanted the foreigners to leave. Residents claim that foreigners are being promoted in the mines, and that they are benefiting from the young democracy at the expense of South Africans.

RAMESH
05-25-2008, 04:02 PM
?

how the mandela do south africa wrong? that was retarded.
the economy was set up as a way to make white ppl rich, so they're gonna be rich, the rich ones, all the middle class ones are now poor

there's nothing they can do about it but let nature take it's way cause it's not a controlled economy and reallocating wealth is a horrible idea

Mbeki isn't at fault too

south africas problem was it was an illusion. it appeared rich cause only 12% of the country (whites) were actually a part of the economy, job market and so forth for so long

that's like taking all the US's money and jobs and giving it to 12% of the ppl in the country, all of it.

then when segregation ended shit got real and they realized the country wasn't built to support that many ppl, that's why unemployment skyrocketed on face value, it never really skyrocketed, blacks have always been unemployed in large numbers cause they basically weren't allowed to have jobs before.

the countries fucked cause now its just a bunch of ppl that hate each other and hate themselves.

and have 0 talent.

south africa is under no illusion we got everything here what we do lack is leadership, we got the da that can lead this country back onto the right path but it's whites who run the da & blacks won't vote for whites, we can go 2 ways with zuma, what i do like about the man is he's willing to listen what i don't like about him is that he can be corrupted
time will tell which path he takes, truth be told i'm very fond of zuma there was a time that i lost faith in him but i think he can guide us hopefully

RAMESH
05-25-2008, 04:37 PM
Economy of South Africa (http://www.wutang-corp.com/wiki/Economy_of_South_Africa)

By UN classification South Africa is a middle-income country with an abundant supply of resources, well-developed financial, legal, communications, energy, and transport sectors, a stock exchange (http://www.wutang-corp.com/wiki/Stock_exchange) (the JSE Limited (http://www.wutang-corp.com/wiki/JSE_Securities_Exchange)), that ranks among the top twenty in the world, and a modern infrastructure supporting an efficient distribution of goods to major urban centres throughout the entire region. South Africa is ranked 20th in the world in terms of GDP (http://www.wutang-corp.com/wiki/GDP) (PPP) as of 2007.

Advanced development is significantly localised around four areas: Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Durban, and Pretoria/Johannesburg. Beyond these four economic centres, development is marginal and poverty is still prevalent despite government efforts. Consequently the vast majority of South Africans are poor. However, key marginal areas have experienced rapid growth recently. Such areas include: Mossel Bay to Plettenberg Bay; Rustenburg area; Nelspruit area; Bloemfontein; Cape West Coast; and KwaZulu-Natal's North Coast amongst others.
Even though South Africa has the fourth highest per capita income in Africa, only behind Seychelles (http://www.wutang-corp.com/wiki/Seychelles), Botswana (http://www.wutang-corp.com/wiki/Botswana) and the European possessions located in Africa

TSA
05-25-2008, 04:40 PM
if south africa wasn't an illusion this wouldn't be happening.

plus your really really poor

ya sniffz?

RAMESH
05-25-2008, 04:52 PM
i'm far from poor, check my house out, no burglar bars or fence, i'm living in a A class white erea, i did well

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4756/img038qy2.jpg

TSA
05-25-2008, 05:09 PM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/House.jpg

RAMESH
05-25-2008, 05:41 PM
since we comparing our dicks, remember i'm self made

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/674/img052lo4.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6176/img057np8.jpg

this is my dogs, they laying on a persian carpet, actually it's made in pakistan, handmade, the knotts on the carpet is too small for adults to make so it's knotted by children, it took them 5 years to make it so i was told

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/4026/img003oq0.jpg

my properties

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2172/img007jn4.jpg

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6020/img001fu1.jpg

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/241/img040ul0.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9470/img425bo1.jpg
my lab

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3092/img440oi7.jpg

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6953/img442kh9.jpg

TSA
05-25-2008, 10:23 PM
lol still poor

Trismegistos
05-25-2008, 10:46 PM
since we comparing our dicks, remember i'm self made

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6176/img057np8.jpg

this is my dogs, they laying on a persian carpet, actually it's made in pakistan, handmade, the knotts on the carpet is too small for adults to make so it's knotted by children, it took them 5 years to make it so i was told

You never cease to amaze me. Good to see your supporting child labour in third world countries.

On top of that you have northern temperate dogs in an African climate.

The two of you have not moved from a schoolyard mentality.

I know that I'll value your words (both of you) at about the current rate of the Zimbabwe dollar.

RAMESH
05-26-2008, 12:47 AM
lol still poor i'm worth a few million rand that's like a billion nigerian dollars lol
don't be a fuckin idiot i'm not poor

TSA
05-26-2008, 01:01 AM
'nigerian dollars' lol
your poor, your house is tiny, im about to buy an apartment bigger, and im still a student

your very poor. you haven't achieved anything

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=36266&dateline=1197491881 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=36266)
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=36266&dateline=1197491881 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=36266)

RAMESH
05-26-2008, 02:51 AM
You never cease to amaze me. Good to see your supporting child labour in third world countries.

On top of that you have northern temperate dogs in an African climate.

The two of you have not moved from a schoolyard mentality.

I know that I'll value your words (both of you) at about the current rate of the Zimbabwe dollar.
thanx i do what i can to help the kids, i'm a loving man
my dogs are treated well, i treat them better than my white slave
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5660/img155yq8.jpg

i don't have a schoolyard mentality i never really been to school i got a coloured street mentality

we helping zimbabwe by forcing them back into there country to go vote & we forcing our goverment to take note that there is a problem so he is now under extreme pressure to do somthing about zimbabwe

RAMESH
05-26-2008, 02:54 AM
'nigerian dollars' lol
your poor, your house is tiny, im about to buy an apartment bigger, and im still a student

your very poor. you haven't achieved anything

with extreme limited means i did well, my son will also go to college, i'm stagnant now but i'm not done i still got lot of ideas in my head but i want to move ahead in legal ways, i don't want to be filth anymore

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1719/img098gk6.jpg

TSA
05-26-2008, 03:06 AM
"filth"

DAMN!

this guy is dope, for being in abject poverty.

your really poor.
really really poor.
I can see poverty all over your pics

RAMESH
05-26-2008, 03:29 AM
doing better than those nigerians i slaughtered down here

Edgar Erebus
05-26-2008, 04:23 AM
doing better than those nigerians i slaughtered down here

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/failed.gif

Afficial_Nastee
05-26-2008, 05:07 AM
Yo I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!

How could you be against other black people gettin' jobs etc.????
Now you wanna throw them out of South Africa????
Just cuz they're from Nigeria, Zimbabwe etc. ????
Even though they're from another country, they're still from AFRICA.
They're brothas, how could you have so much hate towards them?

Yo Ramesh I thought you was smarter than that, way smarter....

Stabbing Nigerians for fun??? Is u for real???? I hope u jokin'.... And even if u was jokin' it'll still be disrespectfull and ignorant....

Still can't believe that this is happenin' in South Africa....

Anyway I hope this gonna end soon.

Edgar Erebus
05-26-2008, 08:43 AM

That's something American blacks can't understand.

In Africa it ain't nothing special to be black, like in Europe ain't nothing special to be white. You got loads nations and tribes, which don't necessarily love each other. There isn't that inter-black cohesion as in America, where Blacks are minority (being a minority always causes a sense of brotherhood).

RAMESH
05-28-2008, 03:08 AM
Yo I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!

Yo Ramesh I thought you was smarter than that, way smarter....

Stabbing Nigerians for fun??? Is u for real???? I hope u jokin'.... And even if u was jokin' it'll still be disrespectfull and ignorant....

Still can't believe that this is happenin' in South Africa....

Anyway I hope this gonna end soon.
i you know where to meet me where we can have an open conversatation about it, i been waiting for you

RAMESH
05-28-2008, 03:09 AM
Nigeria to claim for xenophobia
28/05/2008 07:58 - (SA)

Johannesburg - South Africa faced the prospect on Wednesday of a compensation claim from Nigeria over anti-immigrant violence, as aid groups struggled to cope with the tens of thousands of displaced victims.

The country was to set up seven refugee camps for victims who have fled the violence, reported BBC Africa.

The camps will apparently take up to 70 000 people from current temporary shelters.

Opposition leaders, meanwhile, denounced South African President Thabo Mbeki for his decision to attend a conference in Japan, as the violence which has so killed 56 people spread to another province.

Looted shops

Nigeria's Foreign Minister Ojo Maduekwe announced late on Tuesday that they would press South Africa for compensation for its citizens caught up in the xenophobic attacks in the country.

"Following instructions from the foreign ministry, the Nigerian mission has already compiled the list of Nigerians affected during the mayhem with the purpose of seeking compensation from South African government for loss of properties and physical injuries," he told journalists in Abuja.

'Take us back to Somalia'
27/05/2008 20:11 - (SA)

Cape Town - A new camp for displaced foreigners was set up exclusively for Somalis at Soetwater disaster management centre, after tension on Monday about scarce supplies, said camp workers.

"Tomorrow, it will be cold again," said one Somali man. "It is better that they take us back to Somalia."

Others with him agreed: "If we die, it is better we die in our own country than in South Africa."

Many of them had lost all their possessions after their shops were looted in various townships.

Jeremy Koeries, a pastor who has been running food distribution at Soetwater, said: "About 2 000 Somalis arrived last night, and we've set up a separate camp for them," said.

"It's easier as they are almost exclusively halaal."

Sapa earlier reported that tensions between displaced Malawian and Somalis broke out at the Soetwater, due to the lack of space.

Somalis at the camp confirmed on Tuesday there had been tension about resources, and emphasised that this had had nothing to do with tribalism.

The addition of 2 000 people stretched the camp, one of several housing displaced foreigners, to 3 000. Officials said numbers were hard to track as some left for work and returned late.

The impromptu camps, relying heavily on public donations and volunteer support, could not adequately supply everyone's needs.

People lined up for clothes donations as the temperature dipped and sharp winds blew through the tents.

Since the xenophobic attacks broke out in Cape Town on Thursday, relief centres have been set up in the areas surrounding the city.

The attacks left 15 000 to 20 000 people displaced as they fled the violence.

Moz citizens cross border on foot
26/05/2008 15:21 - (SA)

Nelspruit - Close to 40 000 people crossed the Lebombo border post into Mozambique this past week to escape from the xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

According to border gate co-ordinator on the South African side of the border, Mbongiseni Msongweni, many were crossing on foot.

"At first, they were using buses and taxis, but we have now noticed that there are more pedestrians than cars," he said on Monday.

Msongweni, who worked for the Border Control Operational Co-ordinating Committee, said 39 223 people crossed the border into Mozambique between Monday, May 19 and Monday, May 26.

UN: Address immigrant situation
27/05/2008 14:07 - (SA)

Johannesburg - The United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) on Tuesday called on the South African government to address the situation of Zimbabweans living illegally in South Africa following a wave of xenophobic attacks that have killed 56 people.

Describing the situation in Zimbabwe as "volatile" and noting that many of the between one and three million Zimbabweans living in South Africa are undocumented, UNHCR regional spokesperson Yusuf Hassan said: "We would like them to be documented and given some temporary protection."

He was speaking on South African radio after a group of about 700 people, including women with young children, camped outside the UNHCR offices in Pretoria on Sunday and Monday after fleeing attacks on their homes and businesses.

Hassan said the UNHCR had arranged with local authorities on Monday to take the group to a camp for the displaced outside Pretoria. The UNHCR was working with government to assist victims of the violence, he said.

Since May 11, mobs in squatter camps and poor neighbourhoods in and around Johannesburg and other towns and cities nationwide have gone on the rampage, attacking mainly migrants from other African countries

Durag
05-28-2008, 06:52 AM
RAMESH you are fuckin ignorant backwards retard. What goes around comes around muthafucker and them Nigerians you 'apparantly' killed will have brothers and cousins who will make you pay. I'll start a celebration thread here the day you die too. Faggot.

Max Munch
05-28-2008, 09:58 AM
There isn't that inter-black cohesion as in America, where Blacks are minority (being a minority always causes a sense of brotherhood).

I disagree with this.... even in Canada/US you have ENOUGH black-on-black violence. Be it gangs or just ignorant fucks with weapons, they're doing the same thing. Robbing their own, killing their own, etc.

It's really fucking sad.

TSA
05-28-2008, 01:41 PM
you act like all white ppl do is rob and shoot other races too
every race is most violent towards it's own, cause they LIVE and interact with their own.

Edgar Erebus
05-28-2008, 05:23 PM
I disagree with this.... even in Canada/US you have ENOUGH black-on-black violence. Be it gangs or just ignorant fucks with weapons, they're doing the same thing. Robbing their own, killing their own, etc.

It's really fucking sad.

It's different. It's not hatred because of religion/nationality/tribal stuff. It's just some gangsta niggas shooting.

Otherwise, you got other races too. And you damn well know when the cause of the violence is criminal or ethnic/... hatred.

RAMESH
05-28-2008, 06:36 PM
[quote=Durag;1186708]RAMESH you are fuckin ignorant backwards retard. What goes around comes around muthafucker and them Nigerians you 'apparantly' killed will have brothers and cousins who will make you pay. I'll start a celebration thread here the day you die too. Faggot.[/quote
i'm not ignorant, backwards or retarded, you pissed with me because i happen to like 33 the greats music, you a puss, you want to celebrate when i die, i'm not scared of death my friend we all got to die sometime, it's unpredictable

RAMESH
05-28-2008, 07:01 PM
in africa there is a lot of violence it's a crazy place, love & hate is the complete opposite but there's a thin line between the 2
a good example is soccer, i fuckin hate the sport but in worldcups i'll watch & we support all african teams that play we'll jump on the chairs we'll hug each other like brothers but the next day we'll be at war, that's life

V4D3R
06-17-2008, 05:29 PM
That's something American blacks can't understand.

In Africa it ain't nothing special to be black, like in Europe ain't nothing special to be white. You got loads nations and tribes, which don't necessarily love each other. There isn't that inter-black cohesion as in America, where Blacks are minority (being a minority always causes a sense of brotherhood).

This is what makes us special and a key to something monumental that will happen for the good.
Vote Obama.

V4D3R
06-17-2008, 05:36 PM

It's really fucking sad.
That devilish mentality ain't as strong in America as the rest of the Third World (Yes South Africa has retrograded to 3rd world status).

The Devil came and gave people drugs and guns everywhere but it aint the same - just some people value devilish things.

Those of us that have families and love themselves don't want this shit.

The worst though being broadcasted the world over is violence in media - the lamb like beast is speaking as the dragon. US media - glorification of violence - Internet - violent music.

The Holy people of the East die to fight this Beast.

Edgar Erebus
06-18-2008, 07:36 AM
This is what makes us special and a key to something monumental that will happen for the good.
Vote Obama.

Damn, you really think that Obama is going to change shit?

V4D3R
06-18-2008, 07:26 PM
Damn, you really think that Obama is going to change shit?
No telling what will happen - but would he be in the running 10-30 years ago?
And to add to this - OBama's father is Kenyan - very close to this area - you don't think he would have deep concerns about the stability of the area?