PDA

View Full Version : On the Real........Yall Fucked Up

Visionz
05-22-2008, 03:49 AM
when you promoted Sicka to being a mod. I've been here for a while so don't take it the wrong way but to me dude is just too emotional and takes shit too personal to handle the position. I'm sure quite a few of you on the mod board feel the same way so I think it might be time for a meeting at the ol' round table or whatever to atleast discuss the idea of just moving him back to being a Vatican. He's been a cool poster for while but he hasn't been a good Mod at all and I think even himself would have a hard time pointing to anything he's done as a mod that's been positive (or even level-headed) for this site.

Sicka don't take it the wrong way, I don't hate you or no bullshit like that but I wouldn't let even a good friend walk through my house with some muddy ass shoes on their feet, nawmean. I think its time you checked yourself at the door.............

and Tomb or whoever to do what's good for the whole and make the moves that need to be made. peace

6 Chambaz
05-22-2008, 04:06 AM
Preach !

6 Chambaz
05-22-2008, 04:11 AM
Sicka's cool as a poster, but as a mod, he seems to be trying too hard when he's really not good at it

STYLE
05-22-2008, 06:46 AM
personally, when he was promoted i supported him to the fullest but he didn't use any of the suggestions that the forum as a group proposed. he is running willy nilly. moving threads cause "____ is a fag" or "i don't like _____'s gimmick"

then he beefs with the general population. how can you be objective and fair when you have animosity?

he called me out yesterday. i don't have a proble4m going to war but then he closes the thread when it got to real for him.

this kind of schizo behavior is unacceptable.

there is no organization or sustained rhythm to the forum. this is due to his erratic personality. we need a change.