PDA

View Full Version : Mods............

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
05-24-2008, 12:12 AM
why is it that when a person posts a thread that one of you guys changes the title?

I know it was a mod only cause even the thread starter cannot change the title of the thread after it has been posted in.......

case in point:
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56697

I did not start the thread with that gay ass comment in the title.....

why must you mods abuse your power

i am not saying this to all of you but the person who changed my thread knows who he is.

and please let us not make this into a "oh this guy is crying over spilled milk type b.s." this is about respect which it seems that there is not alot of on this board.

I do not disrespect any of you dudes and honestly I have contributed mad amounts of music and movies to this place, most of the time I just stay in my lane.....but damn why must a mod abuse his power with the b.s. if you did not like the thread then why not just delete it or at least man up, instead of hiding........

this place is really going down the tubes, it used to be fun to post in this place now it has gone to shit.

EAGLE EYE
05-24-2008, 12:50 AM
I guarantee you Sicka did this. He probably has no clue that your one of the valued posters here Nakhi...

If not him maybe it was Ben just being stoned Ben.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
05-24-2008, 12:51 AM
nah I do not think it was Ben, me and him go too far back for that one, plus he would have manned upped if he did do it. he is a stand up dude

EAGLE EYE
05-24-2008, 12:58 AM
I just noticed other thread titles changed. Looks like it was suspect #1. He's pissed cuz Style pulled out the big guns in gen chat and people from about 4-5 continents were the audience..

haha god dammmn

SKAMPOE
05-24-2008, 03:27 AM
I just noticed other thread titles changed. Looks like it was suspect #1. He's pissed cuz Style pulled out the big guns in gen chat and people from about 4-5 continents were the audience..

haha god dammmn
holy shit, hahahahahahahaa i never thought of ot like dat ahahahaha he got internationally

OWNED!

Huggasaurus Sex
05-24-2008, 08:47 AM
so at what point does tomB recognize that sicka just isn't ready to handle the responsibilities involved with moderating general chat and de-mod him?

Jeru
05-24-2008, 09:02 AM
Bitch move

Prolifical ENG
05-24-2008, 04:43 PM
It looks like someone changed the title back...thats what I remember the title saying anyway. I was confused when you created that thread in General Chat rather than the hip-hop forum and was going to move it yesterday. But then I assumed the thread was directed to discuss polo shirts or something.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
05-24-2008, 04:51 PM
actually I was not sure where to put it cause it was referring to the polo attire........

vahacris
05-26-2008, 12:50 PM
lol! when ben change thread title disrespectin me in it nobody dont even speak up and now: "he did it" / "bitch move" / "ooh ahh".............

you lucky nakhi cuz you know 'funny guy' from day 1 and he change it again.

peace

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
05-26-2008, 01:02 PM
honestly I think it depends on who the pposter is I am a quality poster been here for years....and I really do not get into all the political b.s. that goes on here do not get me wrong I have had my fair share of mishaps here but you live and learn......

my thing is if a thread is really pointless and is going nowhere then do with it what needs to be done, but my thread was engaging in a good discussion and very minor beef....I know people are not gonna have the same views that I have but all I ask is that you respect my views they way I respect yours....

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-26-2008, 03:18 PM
nah I do not think it was Ben, me and him go too far back for that one, plus he would have manned upped if he did do it. he is a stand up dude

I'm not gonna say who it was but I was reading the thread and I noticed the comment about changing the title so I checked who did it and honestly I don't know why the person would change it in the first place so I changed it back to the original name

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-26-2008, 03:21 PM
lol! when ben change thread title disrespectin me in it nobody dont even speak up and now: "he did it" / "bitch move" / "ooh ahh".............

you lucky nakhi cuz you know 'funny guy' from day 1 and he change it again.

peace

hahaha In this case it was my thread to start with so I took the liberty to change it since you were going crazy about the rep. It was funny and that why I did it. I honestly leave titles as they are unless there is a misspelling then I'll correct it.

Visionz
05-26-2008, 03:51 PM
I'm not gonna say who it was but I was reading the thread and I noticed the comment about changing the title so I checked who did it and honestly I don't know why the person would change it in the first place so I changed it back to the original name
Sicka was a better poster than a Mod