PDA

View Full Version : TI's new album is gonna be flame hot rocks ginko glausha

TSA
05-27-2008, 10:57 PM
WwtDAQW9V8U

everything i've heard is just him going deep, hard, and just real.
plus he's a lot doper and was getting doper and doper around the time of his last album.

this shit is hot rocks.Not to make this a TI v. Wu thing I keep telling ppl that are calling "g-hide" classic and shit that there's a lot better music being made elsewhere and the current status of wu production is bottom of the barrel inferior, i think they fuck up alot cause they're honestly not listening to what's going on and just see the TV radio shit and assume they're the ones dropping the hot shit. far from fact, TI for instance is gonna smash them with this one.

lookin forward:beer:

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-27-2008, 10:59 PM
never liked him

TSA
05-27-2008, 11:08 PM
understandable, i've always been boarder line, but this song tipped me to his side
i guess that's why they call him Tip *white chuckle*
are you listening to this song?

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-27-2008, 11:33 PM
i tried , i just cant .

lmao (white chuckle)

Ghost_Deini_
05-28-2008, 12:19 AM
not bad. i did like some of the shit off his last album.

11th Chamber
05-28-2008, 12:23 AM
Always liked T.I.

Doesnt always come all the way on his albums sometimes, but he does his thing when its time

That new track is nice

P-Noid Brown
05-28-2008, 03:00 AM
t.i.p. is the shit u betta recognize..

CharlesJones
05-28-2008, 03:46 PM
LOL@T.I. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't see how he has so many fans. He's nothing special to me.

11th Chamber
05-28-2008, 03:51 PM
LOL@T.I. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't see how he has so many fans. He's nothing special to me.

its has nothin to do with him being ignorant, and black, does it?

CharlesJones
05-28-2008, 03:53 PM
No. I just don't like him. I did like his movie ATL and his hot girlfriend in the movie Lauren London.

Rame
05-28-2008, 04:03 PM
King was a great album, haven't really listened to his music before that.

T.I. vs. T.I.P album didn't have a single good song on it.

This song is promising, I hope he makes an album like this.

hide1998
05-29-2008, 07:06 PM
T.I. vs TIP was incredibly average to me, but everything from Trap Muzik to King were great (well, I have mixed feelings about the original Urban Legend release, but the chopped & screwed version was tight).

But I have a good feeling T.I.'s next album will be one of his best.

OTB
05-29-2008, 07:13 PM
i'm like hanamichi on this 1.
i gave it the old high-school dropout try, but jus couldnt-

scarface, eightball, outkast... sh-t, even luda and wayne are murkin t.i.

son iz too limited yo-
he need to step hiz fu-kin rap game up-

TAURO
05-29-2008, 08:27 PM
I've never really heard his music, isn't he a hip popper?...and isn't he locked up?

BRONZBODY
05-30-2008, 12:30 AM
trap musik and im serious are extremely dope

cant say the same about the rest of his albums

Rame
05-30-2008, 04:55 AM
I've never really heard his music, isn't he a hip popper?...and isn't he locked up?

You could say he is, certainly these days. I like him though.

He get's locked up in '09 and has to do a lot of community service.

WuBanga36
06-01-2008, 02:55 PM
Never liked him either.

money4life
06-01-2008, 07:50 PM
Only little kids like these guy called T.I. I don't even argue nowadays because the younger generation coming up are just plain dumb. Tell me one Classic song these guy has made. Hmmmmm None. Once BET says a rapper is hot motherfuckers start feeling him, these dudes don't have a mind of their own. 80% of these motherfuckers just hail T.I and say he has a dope catalog just too feel among. They want to be accepted by the general public, so they fit in. Fucking losers. No leaders no more, everyone is a follower.

Mic Tyson
06-01-2008, 07:54 PM
he AIGHT, he one of the only mainstream ppl i listen too(barely). besides king, i ain't feelin his other albums that much. I like his I Am mixtapes a lot better.

His new album won't be that good. it will probably be on the same level as TI vs TIP. hes not as good as he was

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
06-01-2008, 08:30 PM
i'm like hanamichi on this 1.
i gave it the old high-school dropout try, but jus couldnt-

scarface, eightball, outkast... sh-t, even luda and wayne are murkin t.i.

son iz too limited yo-
he need to step hiz fu-kin rap game up-

yo otb i'll give you scarface, 8ball, outkast and luda

but wanye ain'tshit dude got ghostwriters plus he has no flow never has plus t.i. got murdered by ludacris

ALCATRAZ
06-01-2008, 08:36 PM
dude is garbage in my eyes.......not even an average rapper....but garbage

Rame
06-02-2008, 03:42 AM
Only little kids like these guy called T.I. I don't even argue nowadays because the younger generation coming up are just plain dumb. Tell me one Classic song these guy has made. Hmmmmm None. Once BET says a rapper is hot motherfuckers start feeling him, these dudes don't have a mind of their own. 80% of these motherfuckers just hail T.I and say he has a dope catalog just too feel among. They want to be accepted by the general public, so they fit in. Fucking losers. No leaders no more, everyone is a follower.

Shut the fuck up man. Generalizing motherfucker.

He's not one of the best rappers but he's cool.

Some diversity is good for you.

TSA
06-02-2008, 08:37 AM
T.I 2008 > Nas 2008 > Wu-tang 2008 > KRS one 2008

money4life
06-02-2008, 10:54 AM
Shut the fuck up man. Generalizing motherfucker.

He's not one of the best rappers but he's cool.

Some diversity is good for you.

Stooooooorrry. And by the way you are a fool. I listen to all kinds of music but wack shit is wack shit, there is no way around it. I'll rather listen to Artist like z-ro, bun b, devin the dude, e.t.c b4 i listen to this fool. So don't tell me shit about being diversified. Also can u pls explain to me what is so cool about him stupid.

Ghost_Deini_
06-02-2008, 10:58 AM
Stooooooorrry. And by the way you are a fool. I listen to all kinds of music but wack shit is wack shit, there is no way around it. I'll rather listen to Elton John, carlos satana e.t.c b4 i listen to this fool. Also can u pls explain to me what is so cool about him stupid.
what are you, like 12?

money4life
06-02-2008, 11:06 AM
[QUOTE=Ghost_Deini_;1193038]what are you, like 12?[/

Shut the fuck up fool. If i'm 12 how old are u stupid like 50yrs old. Shouldn't u be doing something better with your time at this age fool.

Ghost_Deini_
06-02-2008, 11:11 AM
nah man, im not 50. close, though.

im just saying you have the intelligence of a 12 year old regarding your shitty posts.

Rame
06-02-2008, 01:00 PM
Stooooooorrry. And by the way you are a fool. I listen to all kinds of music but wack shit is wack shit, there is no way around it. I'll rather listen to Artist like z-ro, bun b, devin the dude, e.t.c b4 i listen to this fool. So don't tell me shit about being diversified. Also can u pls explain to me what is so cool about him stupid.

With him being cool, I meant he has nice music (not all of it).

So why am I a fool? Because I listen to a certain artist? Well, that makes a lot of sense.. :loser:
The fact you don't like his music doesn't make anybody a fool.

Also I bet you only heard his hits.

Lil' Ruger
06-02-2008, 08:26 PM
T.I 2008 > Nas 2008 > Wu-tang 2008 > KRS one 2008

co-sign except for can't stop me now....... nas = no interest to real niggas at all

CharlesJones
06-03-2008, 03:41 PM
I agree with Money4life. Hey man don't trip about people on here dissing your opinion because i get dissed often on here about my opinion and i could care less if people don't like my opinion. Money4life is right that the people who listen to wack rappers nowadays are followers. They don't have a mind of their own and they try to fit in with other people who like wack rappers. There's nothing special about T.I. He sucks and he always has sucked.

Rame
06-03-2008, 04:08 PM
I agree with Money4life. Hey man don't trip about people on here dissing your opinion because i get dissed often on here about my opinion and i could care less if people don't like my opinion. Money4life is right that the people who listen to wack rappers nowadays are followers. They don't have a mind of their own and they try to fit in with other people who like wack rappers. There's nothing special about T.I. He sucks and he always has sucked.

^ Close minded, and just like gay4life, a generalizing motherfucker.

Go visit www.drphil.com (http://www.drphil.com).

CharlesJones
06-03-2008, 04:15 PM
Whatever Rama. You just mad because some people don't agree with your opinion about T.I.'s wack ass.

Rame
06-03-2008, 04:25 PM
I couldn't care less about what you think about T.I. and me listening to him.

But how can you say this about me:

''Money4life is right that the people who listen to wack rappers nowadays are followers. They don't have a mind of their own and they try to fit in with other people who like wack rappers.''

While you don't even know me?

Ofcourse this applies on certain people but obviously not all.

CharlesJones
06-03-2008, 04:27 PM
I didn't say nothing about you. All i said was i agree with Money4life because rap fans who do like wack rappers don't have a mind of their own. They listen to wack rappers that other people listen to just so they can fit in with people.

Rame
06-03-2008, 04:38 PM
And I listen to a ''wack rapper''...

I'm sure you don't actually believe what you claim.

I listen to all kinds of rap/music, and T.I. happens to be an artist with some good songs, IMO.

I don't think he's wack and I have no people around me that listen to his music.

So how does this make me a follower?

Ain't makin' sense yo.

money4life
06-03-2008, 05:47 PM
And I listen to a ''wack rapper''...

I'm sure you don't actually believe what you claim.

I listen to all kinds of rap/music, and T.I. happens to be an artist with some good songs, IMO.

I don't think he's wack and I have no people around me that listen to his music.

So how does this make me a follower?

Ain't makin' sense yo.

Charlesjones stop arguing with these fool. If he had kept his mouth shut in the first place he wouldn't be receiving all these backlash. keep trying to support T.I, i'm sure he wants to suck him off or something. Fucking gay ass dude. T.I is wack simple and short.Just like Killah priest confirmed the media is satan and dudes like these fall 4 what the media hypes up. If hell razah or cormega was on BET tomorrow and everyone is shouting their names this fool would be saying something different. I'm sure dude didn't even hear about T.I until he became big and i'm sure he wouldn't be supporting him if he was an underground artist. T.I is wack, period. Can you please quote me any sick line OR VERSE from T.I.
Just b'cos you make 1 or 2 alright songs don't make you a good rapper.

money4life
06-03-2008, 05:56 PM
I didn't say nothing about you. All i said was i agree with Money4life because rap fans who do like wack rappers don't have a mind of their own. They listen to wack rappers that other people listen to just so they can fit in with people.

The guy is suffering from inferiority complex. That's why he thought u where talking about him.

Rame
06-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Is Killah Priest god? Who are you to say I should suck T.I. of and call me gay when you blindly follow something Killah Priest says? Who's the follower now?

I listen to Killah Priest, Razah & Cormega, what the fuck are you talking about?

I did find out about T.I. when he became big (no norway) and why wouldn't I support him if he was underground, If the music is the same, why not?

And I never said he is a good rapper. He has good songs. I don't listen to T.I. for sick lines.

You're talking about me as if i'm a strictly mainstream cat, as I said before, I listen to all kinds of music, as long as I think it's good.

Who's to say he's wack? That's just your opinion.

Rame
06-03-2008, 06:03 PM
The guy is suffering from inferiority complex. That's why he thought u where talking about him.

^ Keeps trying to insult me to cover up that he makes no sense.

money4life
06-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Is Killah Priest god? Who are you to say I should suck T.I. of and call me gay when you blindly follow something Killah Priest says? Who's the follower now?

I listen to Killah Priest, Razah & Cormega, what the fuck are you talking about?

I did find out about T.I. when he became big (no norway) and why wouldn't I support him if he was underground, If the music is the same, why not?

And I never said he is a good rapper. He has good songs. I don't listen to T.I. for sick lines.

You're talking about me as if i'm a strictly mainstream cat, as I said before, I listen to all kinds of music, as long as I think it's good.

Who's to say he's wack? That's just your opinion.

ignorance is a disease. stop contradicting yourself, if you don't think is a good rapper why backing him up so much

Rame
06-03-2008, 06:22 PM
^ Doesn't have anything to say anymore.

You are the ignorant person here.

I'm sure, sometime you'll find out that what you believe in is nonsense.

WuBanga36
06-03-2008, 06:25 PM
^ Doesn't have anything to say anymore.

You are the ignorant person here.

I'm sure, sometime you'll find out that what you believe in is nonsense.

Both TI and Wayne are WACK. Bit mindboggling that you have love for one and hate for the other. They steep the same level, duke.

money4life
06-03-2008, 06:28 PM
Both TI and Wayne are WACK. Bit mindboggling that you have love for one and hate for the other. They steep the same level, duke.

Hahaha. 4 real they both suck. Like i said earlier wack is wack, no way around it.

Rame
06-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Wayne has an annoying voice and wewewewe flow. But some great beats.

T.I. has a nice swag, dope voice and some great beats.

TSA
06-04-2008, 08:38 PM
^^rama just embarrassed u

Rame
06-05-2008, 06:47 AM
Word.