PDA

View Full Version : None unique 'problems' with the black community

TSA
05-28-2008, 02:53 PM
i just watched something about obesity in the black community, and everyone on the documentary was acting like obesity is unique to the black community and pointing out cultural flaws as to why it's a problem like black ppl no exercising enough(i guess) and black parents not watch what they're kids eat.

I also so one about mental illness in the black community and how blacks are ashamed of their mentally ill reletives and they does get treatment.

and watching the state of the union of black america, or whatever that humilitating joke calls it's self, they were talking about how child molestation was a problem in the black community, and unique it was to the black community because black ppl don't report it.

WTF?
ppl need to eat a dick sometimes, god. Who the fuck is any of that shit not happening to the rest of the god damn world? ppl lilke to act like every damn thing that happens to black ppl is a unique problem in the black community. Crime isn't a problem in the black community, its a problem in the damn poor community.

and the term 'black on black crime'? what the fuck? so everyones supposed to stab someone of the opposite race?
almost all crime happens with vicitims and prepetrators that live next to each other, know or are aware of each other, interact with each other, and so forth, if communities are racially based, then 'black on black' crime is really not 'unique' to the black community cause all the white ppl i know that do crimes do it to other white ppl.

so yeah, black ppl are bitching too much these days. Shits cramping our style. cut it out. anyone who thinks child molestation is a problem in the black community has never been in a trailer park

them nigga do that shit like a fuckin sport

Black Man
05-28-2008, 05:02 PM
he likes the devil because the devil gives him nothing!

Edgar Erebus
05-28-2008, 06:20 PM
i just watched something about obesity in the black community, and everyone on the documentary was acting like obesity is unique to the black community etc. etc. etc.

It's called artificial creation of racial/ethnic tension in order to keep people busy with unimportant things while stealing straight from their wallets.

TSA
05-29-2008, 04:39 AM
who's this 'they'

Edgar Erebus
05-29-2008, 07:02 AM
Financial/corporate clique that controls media. Now I sound like a washed-up conspiracy theorist, but think about it. USA (along with rest of the world) is going quickly towards a neoliberal order - extremely unpopular vision among most of the people - so, to prevent 'em from thinking about such issues, make people busy with racist bullshit, wars and religion stuff.

whitey
05-29-2008, 07:21 AM
obesity really is higher in the black community. ties in with the high diabetes rates in the black community.

Trismegistos
05-29-2008, 10:16 AM
obesity really is higher in the black community. ties in with the high diabetes rates in the black community.

Obesity is higher in lower socio-economic areas. Speaking for Australia there is a tendency for poorer areas to have more fast food outlets and richer areas to have not only less fast food outlets but also restaurants that provide quality cuisine.

Also speaking from experience, the extremely poor are in some cases forced into a fast food diet. People that are homeless, have substance problems or experience an inability to meet their utility expenses or purchase/maintain whitegoods lack the ability to cook a proper meal. In those cases it is easier to purchase fast food.

Good post Shaolin Assassin, I'm surprised!

SG
05-29-2008, 07:37 PM
When I think about the molestation look back at freaknic and other social gatherings

look at Akon past situation

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-29-2008, 08:33 PM
This is the exact opposite of a charesjones thread.

Mic Tyson
05-30-2008, 12:44 AM
its true. i was at universal and most of the niggas there was obese. not just a little overweight. i didn't really notice that shit till then

TSA
05-30-2008, 01:20 AM
yeah but so are most white ppl is see, it's an american problem, not a black one
every race if fat as fuck, except asians, but they'll catch up

IrOnMaN
05-30-2008, 03:36 PM
Obesity is higher in lower socio-economic areas. Speaking for Australia there is a tendency for poorer areas to have more fast food outlets and richer areas to have not only less fast food outlets but also restaurants that provide quality cuisine.

Also speaking from experience, the extremely poor are in some cases forced into a fast food diet. People that are homeless, have substance problems or experience an inability to meet their utility expenses or purchase/maintain whitegoods lack the ability to cook a proper meal. In those cases it is easier to purchase fast food.

Good post Shaolin Assassin, I'm surprised!

Great post, my brother!:Y