PDA

View Full Version : The Doc iz in.

INF
08-19-2005, 06:34 PM
Say ya'll. This iz a lil' thing I call -A$k Infinity. We gonna call it -The Doc iz in, now though. Anyway, it goes like this-You got a problem,Question,or just wondering about anything that has to do with Life and(or) Music and all the mysteries that we go through, then hit me up and I'll try my best to be there 4 ya or help ya out or whatever. This is serious biz so I'm askin 4 ppl to keep it fonzi up in here cuz we all need somebody to come to with shit and I'm takin that burden on myself so try to take it serious(real) and I'll keep it real with ya'll. Remember, u can hit me up about whatever. One.

36chambers
08-19-2005, 06:47 PM
yeh i got one for u...

Who the fuck are you?

INF
08-19-2005, 07:35 PM
yeh i got one for u...

Who the fuck are you?

First off, you can check the link in my sig. Second, asking somebody "who the fuck are you" iz coming off kinda rude,kid. Itz tha net so you can do whatever, but I aint here to be fuckin around. I'm all about my biz. I help ppl out from time to time cuz ppl be goin through things and shit. This "Doc iz in" biz iz jus some stuff I do from time to time cause I'm in tha net so much and I see so much crazy ass shit that I started askin ppl what they problem was. "A$k Infinity" has done pretty well at different spots so I thought I would bring it here but try to keep it low-key. It ain't like I'm postin bullshit so if you don't like it then jus don't hit up my thread. One.

36chambers
08-19-2005, 08:10 PM
haha "kid", you'll learn ;)

And yes, its the Internet... but you cant do whatever you want, KID. This is my forum :p Starting a "Ask me" thread is a mistake, seeing as u just got here. Build your rep up 1st then people might ask u stuff. Just a word of advise.

100pr00f
08-19-2005, 08:12 PM
haha....damn shits is going down in herrrr

Big Bad Man
08-19-2005, 08:13 PM
I got a question.

Does Pinocchio have wooden balls man?

100pr00f
08-19-2005, 08:14 PM
lol cheech and chong

\hahahahahahahahahahahah

36chambers
08-19-2005, 08:14 PM
haha....damn shits is going down in herrrr
Nah no shits goin down in here, he just has 2 learn the ropes :yes:

100pr00f
08-19-2005, 08:16 PM
of course

LHX
08-19-2005, 09:30 PM
yo man

thats s-corp territory

is there room enough for two problem solving entities?

or do we fight to the death?

Fr@z
08-19-2005, 09:35 PM
I can take many forms. Does this one suit you? or how about this one?

Fragmented
08-19-2005, 09:48 PM
how many times did tony blair deepthrout a orange before he collapsed

Sicka than aidZ
08-19-2005, 11:37 PM
how many forums you signed up on?

Mark
08-20-2005, 07:35 AM
haha this is good shit.

INF
08-20-2005, 03:48 PM
how many forums you signed up on?
I'm in a couple. I'm over at www.kanyewest.com (http://www.kanyewest.com) but we ain't back up till the 30th. I'm at D. Banner's spot. Missy's spot. I ain't really post at the Banner or Missy's though cuz I'm jus peepin them out to see exactly what they need. I cut a few off after I joined here at tha Corp though. This place got everything I need as far as networking go. I wouldn't attempt to Mod here though cuz Kanye keep me busy enough. One.

INF
08-20-2005, 03:55 PM
how many times did tony blair deepthrout a orange before he collapsedHaha. Blair is a fag. I take it that maybe you from the UK? The only good thing about this bitch that I can speak on about is that he ain't down with capital punishment. As for the orange, I can't really say cuz it seem like dude might not ever get enough. Ya know? One.

Cm0ney
08-20-2005, 05:12 PM
why are you so gay?

Mark
08-20-2005, 06:57 PM
Do you have a sister?
If so; can you post photos of your sister?

Big Bad Man
08-20-2005, 07:22 PM
Do you have a sister?
The predator...

36chambers
08-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Do you have a sister?
damn, didnt u learn from Froth? ;)

Fr@z
08-20-2005, 08:07 PM
I can take many forms. Does this one suit you? or how about this one?

INF
08-20-2005, 08:13 PM
Ya'll ain't gonna play me on no "fish" shit. That shit is wack as hell. That was wack back in high school and it's wack on message boards. I'm grown, so I don't need to worry bout building a rep for nobody. Fuck a rep. I ain't comin in here tryin to take nobody's glory. I just chill in the cut an I got my lil Q an A thing poppin off. This ain't the muthafuckin corner or tha fuckin dopehouse so I don't need fools comin through talkin bout me playin my corner. Fuck ya'll haters. < and that's all tha negative response ya'll gonna get. One

36chambers
08-20-2005, 08:19 PM
http://thomas.voirol.com/oriacuba/images/oria/diving/Moonfish2.jpg

Fish?

-Goddess-
08-20-2005, 08:19 PM
:cheerlie:

INF
08-20-2005, 08:23 PM
http://thomas.voirol.com/oriacuba/images/oria/diving/Moonfish2.jpg

Fish? I'm talkin about me being new and all that shit. In high school they be callin freshmen-fish. In the pen,niggas be callin tha new ppl fish. Got it now?

36chambers
08-20-2005, 08:26 PM
http://www.rjrbrands.com/images/apparel/pen%201_772_zoom.jpg

A Pen?

Big Bad Man
08-20-2005, 08:28 PM
New question. What u prefer, pens or fish?

36chambers
08-20-2005, 08:30 PM
Great question BBM!

I would personally go 4 the fish,

Fr@z
08-20-2005, 08:31 PM
Cohibas or red t-shirts?

INF
Funny. Ya'll aight I guess. That shit was pretty funny.

Big Bad Man
Great question BBM!

I would personally go 4 the fish
:lmao:

Big Bad Man
08-20-2005, 08:32 PM
Funny. Ya'll aight I guess. That shit was pretty funny.
Aye, u took it well. That time in the beast musta taught u sumtin eh?

36chambers
08-20-2005, 08:39 PM
Nah, all jokes aside.

Welcome, tell us about yourself or something, fav hip hop act? etc...?

Mr_Chopsticks
08-20-2005, 08:40 PM
Who is this is?

Cm0ney
08-20-2005, 08:49 PM
bird ass nigga

INF
08-20-2005, 09:57 PM
Nah, all jokes aside.

Welcome, tell us about yourself or something, fav hip hop act? etc...?

Just hit up my myspace. As far as the Wu goes, I been coppin all the albums since C.R.E.A.M. first came out. The most exiting moment that I've ever had was getting the Forever album on wax. I got it on release day and didn't stop playing it for a month. Same thing with the W but I was dissapointed with the recent live album. Hearing snippits of the classics didn't seem right. My favorite Wu member is Ghost. Feel free to hit me up on PM me or hit me up in a thread or whatever. Hit up my myspace too ,if you want. I just got that shits started and I don't peep it out too much but I will respond to any positive feed back. One.

INF
08-20-2005, 09:59 PM
Who is this is?

Infinity-the first entity to blow up out of the net. AKA-history in the making. AKA-fuck you if you hatin. One.

Mr_Chopsticks
08-20-2005, 11:11 PM
Infinity-the first entity to blow up out of the net. AKA-history in the making. AKA-fuck you if you hatin. One.
ay yo i ain't hatin im juss askin who ya was is all homie welcome:satisfy:

Fr@z
08-20-2005, 11:14 PM
shitebag

INF
08-20-2005, 11:19 PM
ay yo i ain't hatin im juss askin who ya was is all homie welcome:satisfy:
I ain't trippin on you. I'm just puttin it out there for all them young ass fools that wanna play all the time. I appriciate tha welcome. One.

Fr@z
08-20-2005, 11:26 PM
fuck you

Sicka than aidZ
08-20-2005, 11:41 PM
I'm in a couple. I'm over at www.kanyewest.com (http://www.kanyewest.com/) but we ain't back up till the 30th. I'm at D. Banner's spot. Missy's spot. I ain't really post at the Banner or Missy's though cuz I'm jus peepin them out to see exactly what they need. I cut a few off after I joined here at tha Corp though. This place got everything I need as far as networking go. I wouldn't attempt to Mod here though cuz Kanye keep me busy enough. One.
thats cool man....yeah, if u gotta rap, drop a verse.....we kind of have a overflow of haters in the lyrical section...but yeah, if u wanna rap with us feel free. u seem cool headed an shit.....all these guys pitchin u shit r actually cool as hell. fraz, bbm, chops, 36, ive known em for a grip, they're cool cats. peace

INF
08-20-2005, 11:48 PM
fuck you

Fraz- You seem to have some anger issues. Perhaps you are not getting enough attention from your family or significant other. I suggest that you drop the "hardass" attitude. Transformers and vulger language just don't mix unless you are writing skits for Robot Chicken or some shit. Anyway, on some real shit- go look for somebody else to fuck with cuz , a) I'm not homosexual(so you wouldn't like me) , b) I am not homosexual(so you wouln't like me) , and c) I am not homosexual.....(so you would not like me). I can see you trying to hit on me from a mile away and I don't play that fag shit, bitch. There, now that's all you gonna hear from me. One.

Fr@z
08-20-2005, 11:59 PM
I love you infinity

thanks for spending your time writing a paragraph for me it really turns me on.

Big Bad Man
08-21-2005, 10:05 AM
I ain't trippin on you. I'm just puttin it out there for all them young ass fools that wanna play all the time. I appriciate tha welcome. One.
Should expect it though if you calling yoself an entity and puttin a thread up in general chat as an intro, thats wit welcome section is for. So you attracted attention in a different way than you expected. Chopz aint no hater, he was asking coz he only came back the boards recently, and before the site crashed last year this place was packed, so now people are back wit different names and shit, so we always curious as to whos who.

Just hit up my myspace. As far as the Wu goes, I been coppin all the albums since C.R.E.A.M. first came out. The most exiting moment that I've ever had was getting the Forever album on wax. I got it on release day and didn't stop playing it for a month. Same thing with the W but I was dissapointed with the recent live album. Hearing snippits of the classics didn't seem right. My favorite Wu member is Ghost. Feel free to hit me up on PM me or hit me up in a thread or whatever. Hit up my myspace too ,if you want. I just got that shits started and I don't peep it out too much but I will respond to any positive feed back. One.
As I said, I was only winding you up earlier, welcome to the boards and its good to have another genuine wu supporter. A word of advice though, dont take shit so serious on here coz there are a lot of young fucks who play the jokes, so you just give them ammo to keep them going. Fraz is actually sound, he only winding u up too, but Fraz you do needa dead them homo jokes, makes you look suspect. Peace infinity.

100pr00f
08-21-2005, 11:32 AM
damn this thread is still rolling

INF
08-21-2005, 03:35 PM
damn this thread is still rolling
Whut it do 100pr00f? I'm checkin your beats right now. They tight. I like ur use of backward sounds. that shit iz proper. I got a track that goes backwards but it don't ever come out right an I ain't fucked with it in a minute since my nigga 2cold mike redid it an made it wack as hell. Anyway, keep doin whut ya do. One.

Damn! I had to edit cuz I just caught you wreckin that clockworkbeats. Nice. I wrecked on that all morning when I ripped it.Good Beat. Dude iz sick with it.9:|6 One.

Mark
08-21-2005, 03:42 PM
I guess INFINITY THA GOD just made the best 'LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF' topic EVER.

INF
08-21-2005, 05:01 PM
I'm jus warmin up. I been in here for a minute. I made tha rep ur hood thread. That was my real intro. It was called Hood Check. Anyway, Stay tuned and come on with that real convo. I'm diggin tha Corp, it ain't as bad as I heard. One.

100pr00f
08-22-2005, 07:38 AM
Whut it do 100pr00f? I'm checkin your beats right now. They tight. I like ur use of backward sounds. that shit iz proper. I got a track that goes backwards but it don't ever come out right an I ain't fucked with it in a minute since my nigga 2cold mike redid it an made it wack as hell. Anyway, keep doin whut ya do. One.

Damn! I had to edit cuz I just caught you wreckin that clockworkbeats. Nice. I wrecked on that all morning when I ripped it.Good Beat. Dude iz sick with it.9:|6 One.
fo sho...

i kinda made that backwards part my sig.....i do it in the hook..in like 4 beats i made

that clockworkbeat is nice......pretty tight

MANISH
08-22-2005, 10:58 AM
Why is the sky blue? Why is water wet? Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?

INF
08-22-2005, 06:46 PM
Why is the sky blue? Why is water wet? Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?

*cracks nuckles* Alright, the sky iz blue due to the water that you ask of why itz wet,itz the reflection from the ocean that's deeper that a CIA vet. Bet, water is wet because your mind says it is. Judas pulled that shit because Jesus scared him into it. Jesus did that because he followed the natural order of life and its path. If you on point with the natural flow then there is no question. Nice post though. One.

tostones
08-22-2005, 07:02 PM
peace

the sky is blue due to the water?

its scattered sunlight, water is clear

peace

Bedlam
08-22-2005, 07:21 PM
Yeah, you got it backwards Infinity. The ocean is blue cause of the sky's reflection

INF
08-23-2005, 01:06 AM
Yeah, you got it backwards Infinity. The ocean is blue cause of the sky's reflection
Yup, ya'll caught me slippin. Damn! I guess I got that 1 percent margin though. I had a few things on my mind and shoulda came more on point than that. My bad. Thanx 4 tha feedback though. One.

Cm0ney
08-23-2005, 07:02 AM

good question! it rhymes too!

SurreaL
08-23-2005, 07:25 AM
good question! it rhymes too!

That's cause Ghost is the shit.

Dolcezza
08-23-2005, 07:27 AM
/

SurreaL
08-23-2005, 07:28 AM
*__*

Big Bad Man
08-23-2005, 08:57 AM
That's cause Ghost is the shit.
No doubt. All his lyrics get you hinkin.

SurreaL
08-23-2005, 08:58 AM
Oh yeah, Iron man is his dopest drop.

INF
08-23-2005, 10:34 AM
Oh yeah, Iron man is his dopest drop.

Yeah, Iron Man was dope as hell but I gotta go with that supreme clientel. That shits had me buggin for weeks when it dropped. Pretty Tony was good but I found myself skippin a few tracks now an then. One.

INF
08-23-2005, 10:37 AM
What's up doc
What it is? I see you gettin hated on here an there. Wanna talk to ur uncle Infinity bout all that? Perhaps we could come to an understanding on that shit and it can get posted for erybody to peep. I don't need no bullshit up in my thread though so think b4 you type. One.

Dolcezza
08-23-2005, 12:21 PM
What's up doc?

INF
08-23-2005, 05:08 PM
What's up doc?
Page 6, that's what's up. Also my new interview thread coming to ya'll soon,like at least by tonight. It's called -Fuck B2K, I know what girls want and need. I interview shortys and then sum em up at the end. I got a lil humour up in it to keep that shits fresh. Stay tuned. One.

PolitiC
08-23-2005, 05:21 PM
yo wattup infinity u seem like a cool guy u shouldve done this thread later u wouldnt got all this hate..anyways i aint no hater i smoke too much weed 4 that

so my question 4 da doc is:smoke weed?if so how much?if no why the hell not?

peace

Fr@z
08-23-2005, 05:26 PM
Page 6, that's what's up. Also my new interview thread coming to ya'll soon,like at least by tonight. It's called -Fuck B2K, I know what girls want and need. I interview shortys and then sum em up at the end. I got a lil humour up in it to keep that shits fresh. Stay tuned. One.
What time do the v-testicles begin?

INF
08-23-2005, 05:39 PM
yo wattup infinity u seem like a cool guy u shouldve done this thread later u wouldnt got all this hate..anyways i aint no hater i smoke too much weed 4 that

so my question 4 da doc is:smoke weed?if so how much?if no why the hell not?

peace

What up tho Tang. Say, I been smokin since I was like 11 or 12. I grew up round that shit so,you know, what you expect. I ain't been smokin like I used to for like a month or so now. I got a lot of projects that I'm workin on and I came to the conclusion that if I'm high all the time then I might not be as on point as I think. IDK. That's just some shit for me ,you know.It ain't like I tell people to slow down an shit. Let's just say this though-I went through half an elbow every two days and smoked about an ounce out of it every two days so, you know the DEAL. One.

INF
08-23-2005, 05:40 PM

Say man, why you always comin with that gay shit? It ain't like you gonna fade me so give it a rest. One.

PolitiC
08-23-2005, 05:44 PM
damn yo blaze out man

yeah ive been smoking since i was 13 or so too..at one point shit went so far i never went 2 school or if i went i would just sleep..nowadays i smoke but not as much as b/4

still i love that shit.peace

LHX
08-23-2005, 05:49 PM
you will crumble

INF
08-23-2005, 05:58 PM
you will crumble
LHX, was that a shot at me or that nigga posin as a robot? One.

INF
08-24-2005, 01:18 AM
This be the only time ya'll see me bump. Fuck it though. *bump*

Big Bad Man
08-24-2005, 08:43 AM
LHX, was that a shot at me or that nigga posin as a robot? One.
Lmao. U got a good sense of humour Infinity. Peace.

INF
08-24-2005, 10:01 PM
Lmao. U got a good sense of humour Infinity. Peace.

Haha! Yup, you gotta have that state of mind to live in this life. Makes it more tolerable, ya know? Aight then BBM. One.

INF
08-25-2005, 05:59 PM
I got points for this thread so I'm a bump it when I feel like it. One.

INF
08-25-2005, 07:09 PM
Check out my new thread-Fuck B2K, I know what a girl wants and needs. Stay tuned. One.