PDA

View Full Version : You Don't Hate Me......You Hate TSA

buckshotstheone
05-29-2008, 09:05 AM
so from what I understand.....this....

http://i31.tinypic.com/330h5si.jpg

...is what TSA looks like

now this is only speculation from what other people have posted on here but it's safe to say this could easily be an accurate depiction of the person most of you associate with Ric Flair

if this is the case....then it is quite obvious why dude was always hating on me and my nose.....

it's common knowledge that people hate on other people for the shit that they really hate about themselves

easily example is some bitch telling another bitch her hair is stupid when in fact, the bitch that is hating thinks her own hair looks like shit that day

therefore......all TSA's hatred towards my apparently ugly nose is his way of covering his own self loathing for the beak he's got which is easily twice the size of mine

now in response to this i expect at least 3 photoshopped pictures, one of which will probably be of me....which always makes me laugh that at some point in time TSA saved my picture on his hard drive (i got the one at the top of the post from another thread)

either way, I now know that when TSA is shitting on me for my shortcomings...it's really only because he is so mad at himself for his own shortcomings

Durag
05-29-2008, 09:21 AM
Yeah, be prepared for a comeback.

We miss the couch

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-29-2008, 09:22 AM
Wow, a thread about TSA! you're as original as the millions of people who've rebelled against conformity by all dressing in black and wearing black makeup.

buckshotstheone
05-29-2008, 09:23 AM
Wow, a thread about TSA! you're as original as the millions of people who've rebelled against conformity by all dressing in black and wearing black makeup.

it was like 5 minutes after posting this thread that i read the one about how dude is talked about on here more than the wu-tang......and i immediately was ashamed of myself

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-29-2008, 09:24 AM
That's ok then. You are forgiven.

buckshotstheone
05-29-2008, 09:24 AM
Yeah, be prepared for a comeback.

We miss the couch

that couch is like 90s hip hop......it was great while it was around but it's gone now and it ain't coming back.....so just be happy you got to enjoy it while it was here

Durag
05-29-2008, 09:32 AM
that couch is like 90s hip hop......it was great while it was around but it's gone now and it ain't coming back.....so just be happy you got to enjoy it while it was here

*sniff* Ok......... *sniff*

Robert
05-29-2008, 09:43 AM
Wooooooowwww. Another of these threads? Neg reps coming your way :)

Lil' Ruger
05-29-2008, 09:55 AM
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh250/Guiltygear_X/dancing.gif

buckshotstheone
05-29-2008, 09:59 AM
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh250/Guiltygear_X/dancing.gif

is that the TSA dance?

Robert
05-29-2008, 10:11 AM
Of all the invertebrates, the class Cephalopoda is particularly interesting. Not only are squid, octopus and cuttlefish unusually intelligent amongst their invertebrate counterparts, they are masters of camouflage. This is due to the presence of chromatophores (colour changing cells) in the epidermis of the organism.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-29-2008, 10:17 AM
Cuttlefish don't camoflage themselves well enough to stop from ending up in bird cages being gnawed on.

Robert
05-29-2008, 10:19 AM
Anurans are capable of using their outer membrane as a respiratory surface. This is due to it's high permeability and the presence of many blood vessels throughout. Some species of frog and salamander has "lost" their lungs and only respire through their skin.

FUCK OFF AND DIE!

:lmao:

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-29-2008, 10:24 AM
I used to have four fire salamanders. Sadly, mine didn't come up with any super survival techniques and they just died.

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/974/90059889.JPG

Robert
05-29-2008, 10:25 AM
Cuttlefish don't camouflage themselves well enough to stop from ending up in bird cages being gnawed on.

When criminals in this world appear,
and break the laws that they should fear,
and frighten all who see or hear,
the cry goes up afar and near for....

UNDERDOG (underdog) UNDERDOG (underdog)

Speed of lightening roar of thunder,
Fighting all who rob and plunder,

UNDERDOG (ooo aarr arr arr ar) UNDERDOG

When in this world the headlines read,
of those who's hearts are filled with greed,
and rob and steal from those in need,
to right this wrong with blinding speed comes..

UNDERDOG (underdog) UNDERDOG (underdog)

Speed of lightening roar of thunder,
Fighting all who rob and plunder,

UNDERDOG (ooo aarr arr arr ar) UNDERDOG

Robert
05-29-2008, 10:27 AM
I want to buy and octopus, and introduce it into my friend's marine aquarium. Go to sleep with all your fish alive, wake up and they are gone :lmao: