PDA

View Full Version : ANYBODY still play gears of war???

Mic Tyson
05-30-2008, 07:44 PM
just wanted to know cuz ive been thinkin about playing it but i didn't know how the community was.

PsYkOsUs
05-31-2008, 08:36 PM
I don't like the multiplayer very much, but I'm in the minority there. I do on the other hand, love to play the campaign single player, and even more in Co-Op with a friend. The serious lack of maturity keeps me from gettin' into the multiplayer modes in most games. I do avidly try to find intelligent adults to play with, but they're few and far inbetween...

Mic Tyson
05-31-2008, 11:21 PM
I don't like the multiplayer very much, but I'm in the minority there. I do on the other hand, love to play the campaign single player, and even more in Co-Op with a friend. The serious lack of maturity keeps me from gettin' into the multiplayer modes in most games. I do avidly try to find intelligent adults to play with, but they're few and far inbetween...

TRUE tahts part of the reason i stopped playin

CHRONZ
06-01-2008, 01:42 AM
Co-Op is the shit. i remember me and my homie used to blaze mad weed and play this shit for hours!.. multplayer was fun if ya could gather a bunch of homies..
those pre-teens gettin all heated and worked up cuz they lost 1 battle.. hahah i had enuff of that shit

Ritter
06-07-2008, 09:55 AM
I love Gears of War. One of the best shooters of all time,and nobody can disagree.

I played with my brother in co-op and I can just say that is THEE best co-op game I've ever played.I think Splinter Cell (Double Agent,Chaos Theory) has the potential for the better co-op, but I just couldn't get it working in LAN,so I was stuck in single player.

Didn't actually play the single player of GoW, but that was some brutal shit. The chainsaw bayonet on the rifle is one of the best innovations I've ever seen. I just can't find the flaw on the game.

shaolinsword
06-07-2008, 10:01 AM
There's still quite a few games on in the uk but I personally stopped for the same reason as everyone else (pre-pubescent halo fanboys)

Fr@z
06-19-2008, 11:57 AM
I just can't find the flaw on the game.

one flaw

its too short

11th Chamber
06-19-2008, 05:01 PM
one flaw

its too short

true, but the levels have great replay value tho since the gunfights are so nice

HANZO
06-19-2008, 05:35 PM
i was just playing this today. such an awesome game. number 2 will be something different. i saw on a video that you can execute an enemy by punching them to death.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-27-2008, 04:16 PM
one flaw

its too short

there are more flaws, but nothing major

it's a 9/10 game overall