PDA

View Full Version : 5 Innovative Ways the Gaming Industry is Screwing You

KZA
05-31-2008, 12:13 AM
http://www.cracked.com/article_16330_5-innovative-ways-gaming-industry-screwing-you.html

Mic Tyson
05-31-2008, 02:56 AM
nice find. the gaming industry fucks wit us so much shit ain't even funny. especially wit sports games.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
05-31-2008, 03:24 AM
So True So True So True Good Find

Maccabee Ridah
05-31-2008, 05:53 AM
So True So True So True Good Find

co-signed...

PS-props for find...

Visionz
05-31-2008, 05:54 AM
I think I've purchased my last Madden game for atleast a couple years, that last release (08) was buggy as hell for ALOT of people, EA's got too much money to be lettin the shit happen so fuck it I'm cuttin 'em off.

JASPER
05-31-2008, 06:12 AM
The part about Bad Company gold version made me decide to not ever play another battle field game.

Visionz
05-31-2008, 06:21 AM
These days, dollars are the only votes that count

JRoll
05-31-2008, 07:39 PM
I'm boycotting EA videogames until they start making good ones again. That company used to be great but now they're just turrible as Chuck would say.

JASPER
06-01-2008, 08:35 PM
There's nothing wrong with EA, they make some great games. I agree they put out a lot of crap titles, but Crysis, Fifa 08, NBA Live 08, Need for Speed, Medal of Honor are all terrific games.

Mic Tyson
06-01-2008, 09:01 PM
I'm boycotting EA videogames until they start making good ones again. That company used to be great but now they're just terrible as Chuck would say.

EA doesn't have to do shit anymore. they have the NFL license, ESPN, College Basketball, the only college football game, and i think they workin to get the mlb franchise.

Prepare for a complete Sports genre monopoly, thanks to your boys at EA. They will have the only sports games out so everyone will have to buy it to get their sports game fix.

and besides sports games, they are buying so many other game companies that you probably don't even realize that EA owns them.

JRoll
06-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Gaming in general is starting to become terrible. IDK

Mic Tyson
06-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Gaming in general is starting to become terrible. IDK

can't argue wit that. GTA 4 was the biggest letdown ever for me

JRoll
06-01-2008, 10:04 PM
I just traded in a shitload of PS3 games and now I'm down to 3. It's safe to say I won't be buying a lot because I'm sick of buying all this stuff that is so overhyped and it turns out terrible. Plus I'm sick of buying games, beating them, trade in, buy, beat, trade in, repeat. I porbably could have bought a car with the money I could've saved instead of blowing it on a bunch of videogames that I traded in all of a sudden. Also I heard EA cut a deal to increase advertising in games, so that during cutscenes you will see ads for products, and in an interview they said this a good thing. Gaming isn't what it used to be. What happened to just buying a game and enjoying it? Now it's all about collectors editions and special features that they overcharge you for. I got laughed at the other day because when I was asked if I got GTA 4 I said no. To me, they are all the same games. You do missions, shoot people, and steal cars. That's another thing. So many people are just buying games because they have guns. Now adays all you have to do is have no story, plot, or features, and just put a gun on the front cover, overhype the game a million times, and people will buy it. Like Halo 3. That was Halo 2.5 to me. And I don't even play X-Box.

Mic Tyson
06-02-2008, 12:51 AM
gta4 is the worst gta game out of all the new generation ones. ive been playin vice city i like taht 10 times better

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-02-2008, 04:42 AM
3 innovative ways I'm screwing the games industry.

1. WiiKey mod chip
2. Bittorrent
3. LG dvd drive

Rame
06-02-2008, 04:50 AM
^ Lol.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-02-2008, 04:58 AM
It's better to give than receive....

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-09-2008, 03:57 AM
There's nothing wrong with EA, they make some great games. I agree they put out a lot of crap titles, but Crysis, Fifa 08, NBA Live 08, Need for Speed, Medal of Honor are all terrific games.

NFS? U crazy? The last really great NFS was Porsche 2000. And ohh yeah, Underground was cool too. But all the others were far from great.....u know something is wrong when the graphics are ugly in a EA game [NFSU2]

JASPER
06-09-2008, 07:23 AM
Need for Speed Underground and Carbon are both really good games. Have you even played Carbon?

Koolish
06-09-2008, 01:31 PM
i knew something was up when gta4 got 10 out of 10s everywhere. now the game is fucking insane, but i was just suspicious that rockstar having tons of money could buy a lot of good reviews. now here's proof that goes down.

JRoll
06-09-2008, 01:47 PM
The best NFS wast Most Wanted. Nothing comes close to that. Carbon was a "Carbon" copy of MW. NFSU2 was cool, cuz it had all the doors and speakers and things, but MW was the holy grail. Pro Street blew.