PDA

View Full Version : Wimmenz

TSA
05-31-2008, 12:37 AM
alright, most of you haven't seen women let alone know the pussy gets moist, but as i ask ppl in real life the more they give me boo-shit advice on some "just give it time" shit.

fuck that

i want the raw deal.

So im going out with this girl, her mom died like, 3 or 4 months ago, right before i met her, and she's really really really depressed. The thing is the depression is eating at the relationship, badly. She has these random "downer days" and shit where all she wants to do is argue and make irrational decisions. Or call and say absolutely NOTHING.

"hey what's up..."

"nothing"

"how was work.."

"good"

"what are you doing"

"nothing"

(pauses for as long as i pause, sometimes up to like, a minute)

one time i asked "so why did you call?" which is women ether, womether, and the outcome was a 2 day arguement. The worst part is when i ask what's wrong or try and help she either won't listen, won't take me seriously, or try and get me to stop talking about it even though she brought it up.

wtf?

and she's avoids hard issues like the plague which is the opposite of me. They still haven't told her 6 yr old brother his mom is dead, and when you ask her to rationalize the shit she decided to do out of depression (join the marines for example) she's all "nothing, don't worry about it".

One time we got in an arguement and i raised my voice cause it's just my nature and she got all freaked out, i didn't even yell, i was just and elevated angry speech.

i care about her a lot, and vis versa, and when she's not being like this we have really great times together, but the good times are a rarity because of all the issues and fear of dealing with them

i was just on a long as sermon on the phone bout how she needs to spine up and quit dwelling on the mom thing, and if she wants to dwell on it at least tell me what the fuck is up for like, 3 minutes and then she pauses and goes

"just don't worry about it"

pissseeed me off.

the fuck should i do wucorp?
im looking for answers from other women in particular, men will be accepted as well

and by women i mean non crackaddict internet g-string diva emo charles jones diaries dykx

Your's Truely
The Chocolate Delux

TSA
05-31-2008, 12:41 AM
oh and some of the irrational shit includes getting and RIP mom tattoo, joining the marines(the fuck!? she cries when she falls off bikes), looking for reasons to get mad at me, like literally looking for reasons, like listing off shit i could have possibly done when she's not around until i say yeah i did that to one of them.

diggy
05-31-2008, 01:08 AM
I think the real issue is why are u attracted to a psycho?

TSA
05-31-2008, 01:13 AM
lol i ask myself that more and more everyday, but i think it's the depression, and i cant just up and ditch her in hard times cause she wasn't trill enough to handle them (im really trill btw, i'll be ever triller when i get my apartment)

but yeah, idk, i just am

Huggasaurus Sex
05-31-2008, 01:15 AM
bang her out, look for someone better, break up with her when you got one.

peace

Longbongcilvaringz
05-31-2008, 01:25 AM
sounds interesting.

i cant help.

SKAMPOE
05-31-2008, 01:46 AM
tsa! sun! u slackin on ya postuh skeelz!

TSA
05-31-2008, 01:57 AM
lol im being for real here and your talking about postuh skillz
i think im gonna call it quits, it's getting to the point that it ain't worth it, and i HATE talking on the phone with her, though being with her in person is the best ever, but the phone is where she decided to bullshit up the scene

STYLE
05-31-2008, 02:02 AM
its not like u been with her for a long time. i would let her know how her inability to cope is affecting your relationship. i'd tell her that i was at the end of my rope and i will have to make a hard decision if things don't change.

RzaRectum
alright, most of you haven't seen women let alone know the pussy gets moist, but as i ask ppl in real life the more they give me boo-shit advice on some "just give it time" shit.

fuck that

i want the raw deal.

So im going out with this girl, her mom died like, 3 or 4 months ago, right before i met her, and she's really really really depressed. The thing is the depression is eating at the relationship, badly. She has these random "downer days" and shit where all she wants to do is argue and make irrational decisions. Or call and say absolutely NOTHING.
like "hey what's up...""nothing"
"how was work..", "good"
"what are you doing", "nothing"

(pauses for as long as i pause, sometimes up to like, a minute)

Well her mom died. She will be grieving for along time.
I doubt she will find a way to cope for a long time.
You may be one of the few people she has who can emotionally support her.

one time i asked "so why did you call?" which is women ether, womether, and the outcome was a 2 day arguement.
LOL, well now you know NOT to do that anymore :lmao:

The worst part is when i ask what's wrong or try and help she either won't listen, won't take me seriously, or try and get me to stop talking about it even though she brought it up.

wtf?
She's not ready to deal with the issues head on like you would.
She needs to find her own way.

and she's avoids hard issues like the plague which is the opposite of me. They still haven't told her 6 yr old brother his mom is dead, and when you ask her to rationalize the shit she decided to do out of depression (join the marines for example) she's all "nothing, don't worry about it".

Basically she needs some support or purpose to make sense out of her world turned upside down.

I would suggest when she calls you with nothing to talk about. Just talk and let her listen to you. Just talk about what's on your mind. She seems to be looking at you as a way to break her out of this spell she has to deal with.

She needs you to help her get away from thinking about her deceased mother for the time being.

Alternatively, ask her to come over to the crib (or go to hers).
Do things to distract her.. Like make her laugh, take walks, go the park (even theme parks), swimming, running, volleyball, whatever.. Find things to do with her that are fun.

The bond you create through these experiences will help her cope with this difficult time in her life.

One time we got in an arguement and i raised my voice cause it's just my nature and she got all freaked out, i didn't even yell, i was just and elevated angry speech.
I suspect she doesn't want to lose you too right now over a dumb arguement.

i care about her a lot, and vis versa, and when she's not being like this we have really great times together, but the good times are a rarity because of all the issues and fear of dealing with them

i was just on a long as sermon on the phone bout how she needs to spine up and quit dwelling on the mom thing
This strategy might back fire, but at least be positive/supportive in the way you go about it.

, and if she wants to dwell on it at least tell me what the fuck is up for like, 3 minutes and then she pauses and goes

"just don't worry about it"
She feels like she is burdening you.
She might also feel like its too deep and you might not really care about it.

pissseeed me off.

the fuck should i do wucorp?
im looking for answers from other women in particular, men will be accepted as well

and by women i mean non crackaddict internet g-string diva emo charles jones diaries dykx

Your's Truely

The Chocolate Delux
LOL

oh and some of the irrational shit includes getting and RIP mom tattoo, joining the marines(the fuck!? she cries when she falls off bikes), looking for reasons to get mad at me, like literally looking for reasons
She is a woman and that is what women do - This sounds like her way of testing you emotionally. If you can stand this baptism by fire, you're on to the next level with her. (there are MANY... MANY LEVELS!)

, like listing off shit i could have possibly done when she's not around until i say yeah i did that to one of them.
DON'T DO THAT!!! LOL You're asking for trouble if you fall for that ChrisRock/JohnnyCochran rationale... "You know you did it, just admit it". :lmao:

Hope this helps.

Visionz
but the phone is where she decided to bullshit up the scene

then when you get her on the phone tell her ass to come over,

& then hit it out the ballpark to take her mind off things

orgasms allow women to think more rationally

SKAMPOE
05-31-2008, 02:06 AM
tru indeed^^

wimmen pey me to geeve dem plahsure

Visionz
05-31-2008, 02:08 AM
my wife pays me with dinner plates :lmao:

SKAMPOE
05-31-2008, 02:10 AM
ahh yess dats da best aint it, single life sucks < married life

Visionz
05-31-2008, 02:20 AM
the young bucks could never understand that shit homie,

hot meals and constant booty is too real for 'em hahahaha or they can't stand the thought of being committed to any one person

carrousel pussy is cool and all but its something I outgrew

SKAMPOE
05-31-2008, 02:21 AM
Werdlife!

TSA
05-31-2008, 04:31 AM
see....see? anyone else see this?

see?

SEE? i told you i TOLD YOU the minute you give this slave freedom the sumbitch gets all uppity and bout it bout it

I WILL KEEP PUNISHING YOU NIGGA. YOU FEAR THE RICH.

Visionz
05-31-2008, 04:33 AM
ahahahaha, this thread shouldn't have been moved, tis is true

TSA
05-31-2008, 04:35 AM
tru indeed^^

wimmen pey me to geeve dem plahsure
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH!!!!

Rza, style, good insight, good insight, Sicka, i'll have you back in your cage in due time ya fucking spade dog

Visionz
05-31-2008, 04:37 AM
the name's too long to type huh? :lmao:

TSA
05-31-2008, 04:39 AM
which name, Rzarectum?
i just wasn't in the mood to type rectrum, its 4:39, so shits crazy real in da ville(the ville)

Visionz
05-31-2008, 04:41 AM
nah mines muthafucka hahahaha, I can see by that post though that what you say is true, and dude we in the same time zone :lmao:

TSA
05-31-2008, 04:58 AM
oh shit opps, but you were just talking about how bomb married pussy is, cum over tho, we're playing poker

http://i7.tinypic.com/262b3sw.jpg

Visionz
05-31-2008, 05:20 AM

ahaha, I'm gonna have to pass on the card game

I've got a fierce midge bowling competition I need to train for
http://thelongestlistofthelongeststuffatthelongestdomainn ameatlonglast.com/images/toss.JPG

but don't pass on this advice

its very useful stuff

Sicka than aidZ
05-31-2008, 07:41 AM
If Your Talkin Bout Me I Didnt Move It...i Swear Dude I Didnt Even See It Here. Personally Id Dump Her. Her Parents Died 4 Months Ago. I Would Hate To Watch Her Get More Sad And Think It Might Not Be So Bad For Her If I Wasnt In Her Life. I Dont Know, Im Not Real Big On Advice When It Comes To Death. What If She Took Like A Major Turn For The Worse Emotionally.... That Would Be Lame As Hell Imo And I Would Definantly Not Know What To Do About It. OBVIOUSLY I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I WISH U WOULDNT TAKE SHIT SO SERIOUS I DOUBT ANYONE CAN HELP U WITH YOUR STRUGGLEZ DOG. IM SORRY. I THINK U PROBABLY HAVE IT PRETTY BAD.

Good Luck

Huggasaurus Sex
05-31-2008, 09:20 AM
Rza, style, good insight...

*ahem*
bang her out, look for someone better, break up with her when you got one.i dare you to follow any other advice but that.

go ahead derrick. see what happens. i dare you.

TSA
05-31-2008, 03:06 PM

oooh, shit i missed this, now i know what he was talking about

pretty trill shit

TSA
05-31-2008, 03:10 PM
^LOL. I actually thought about it when you said it, but then the other ppl made more sense

then again it could be them talking and she could be a premo-psycho instead of a seasonal psycho, then i'll give her the firm handshake

[barry white]of luvvvv.[/barry white]
If Your Talkin Bout Me I Didnt Move It...i Swear Dude I Didnt Even See It Here. Personally Id Dump Her. Her Parents Died 4 Months Ago. I Would Hate To Watch Her Get More Sad And Think It Might Not Be So Bad For Her If I Wasnt In Her Life. I Dont Know, Im Not Real Big On Advice When It Comes To Death. What If She Took Like A Major Turn For The Worse Emotionally.... That Would Be Lame As Hell Imo And I Would Definantly Not Know What To Do About It. OBVIOUSLY I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I WISH U WOULDNT TAKE SHIT SO SERIOUS I DOUBT ANYONE CAN HELP U WITH YOUR STRUGGLEZ DOG. IM SORRY. I THINK U PROBABLY HAVE IT PRETTY BAD.

Good Luck

i ain't readin that shit, im gonna punish you.
your going to be punished.

pun-ish-ment slave, pun-ish-ment

Longbongcilvaringz
06-01-2008, 01:36 AM
mrsrza is a terribly terribly, awfully terrific moderator.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-01-2008, 02:35 AM
I would suggest when she calls you with nothing to talk about. Just talk and let her listen to you. Just talk about what's on your mind. She seems to be looking at you as a way to break her out of this spell she has to deal with.

She needs you to help her get away from thinking about her deceased mother for the time being.

Alternatively, ask her to come over to the crib (or go to hers).
Do things to distract her.. Like make her laugh, take walks, go the park (even theme parks), swimming, running, volleyball, whatever.. Find things to do with her that are fun.

The bond you create through these experiences will help her cope with this difficult time in her life.

rza has the right idea. :thumbup:

when someone is going through a hard time, they don't always want to talk about it, or maybe they have already talked about it and don't want to repeat themselves. and with girls, sometimes just hearing their boyfriend's voice is enough for them to stop thinking about bad shit. so next time she calls you with nothing much to say, just talk about how your day has been, tv show/movie you've watched, funny shit that has happened to you (past or present), etc. if you hate talking on the phone then make plans to see her.

don't dump her because of this. she will love you more if you can help her get through this hard time in her life.

KERZO
06-01-2008, 07:29 AM
you should try sticking your finger up her bum...

http://www.rockcitynews.com/photos4c/antibushwar8/images/brown-finger.jpg

tell me how that goes for ya kid ^O^

TSA
06-01-2008, 12:31 PM
been there, done that

i was taking big bens advice to relax it before i tax it, but i decided not to tax it cause she would die from my bulbous dick

RzaRectum
06-01-2008, 11:07 PM
rza has the right idea. :thumbup:

when someone is going through a hard time, they don't always want to talk about it, or maybe they have already talked about it and don't want to repeat themselves. and with girls, sometimes just hearing their boyfriend's voice is enough for them to stop thinking about bad shit. so next time she calls you with nothing much to say, just talk about how your day has been, tv show/movie you've watched, funny shit that has happened to you (past or present), etc. if you hate talking on the phone then make plans to see her.

don't dump her because of this. she will love you more if you can help her get through this hard time in her life.
And there you have it. ^O^

TSA
06-02-2008, 12:10 AM
^word.

i got really trill tonight. and kept egging her until she spilt duh(the) beans.
then a gave her good advice that she won't follow but fakishly agreed to, and had a nice cuddle.

the progress of tonight is she's less afraid to tell me when there's something wrong, and i established dominence over duh sadder animal

minibumpsh
06-03-2008, 03:27 PM
what she means when she says forget about it,
is she wants you to say ,"no im not gonna forget about it, i care about you, i want to help you and i want us to talk about it. communication is important, blah blah bullshit!"
thats what she awnts to hear.
she wants u to hug her and holdher and give her a lot of attention and love.

JASPER
06-03-2008, 03:35 PM
I think she just wants a fat cock up her ass, but that's merely my interpretation.

RzaRectum
06-03-2008, 03:40 PM
what she means when she says forget about it,
is she wants you to say ,"no im not gonna forget about it, i care about you, i want to help you and i want us to talk about it. communication is important, blah blah bullshit!"
thats what she awnts to hear.
she wants u to hug her and holdher and give her a lot of attention and love.
Ahhh! :i (Yea I never understood how to deal with that before)
Most guys just get frustrated and leave the girl alone. (COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY GOILS! SPELL IT OUT FOR US!)