PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Wisdom

Urban_Journalz
05-31-2008, 12:02 PM
If you haven't read any of his books, a certain Erich Von Daniken, the father of the theory that mankind was visited and taught by extra-terrestrials many centuries ago, has some fantastic points and proofs.

While some people in here, severely out of equilibrium, will go so far as to say that it was these creatures that gave us religion and Holy Scriptures, the fact of the matter is, after these beings left, mankind, just as always, began to twist, bend, warp and distort the knowledge that was left with them.

I'll use Atlantis as an example. If you know how things work, you know that, like every other nation that is blessed with prosperity, if and when the people of this nation become disobedient, there are first warnings, then there is the destruction of that nation. America is no exception to this rule. But, back to the point. The Atlanteans had a vast knowledge of themselves, others and creation. After they learned, 3 or 4 generations down the road, the great carriers of this knowledge were followed by what Thoth, upon whom be peace, called, "Spawn of a lower star". They used the power for evil, so, for a time, the continent was taken under the waves.

Khem or Egypt, was supposed to be the new breeding ground for students and carriers of this great knowledge, and indeed it was. But, once again, this group of people, once their teacher left, fell down into darkness and pride. Along with severely distorting the lessons taught to them. The Pyramids were NOT meant to be burial chambers, but meditation centers and gateways, through medtitation, to other planes of consciousness.

Today, we have a world-wide, seen, yet unseen, unspeakably evil government system, that both scares us into believing that they are the supreme power, but also gives us little tid-bits of information about the true nature of our own potential. Brother Ali hit the nail on the head when he said, "A grown up Goliath nation holdin' open auditions for the part of David."

Marijuana is illegal, but alcohol and cigarettes aren't. "D.A.R.E. To Keep Kids Off Drugs", but they bring in tons of cocaine every year. They want us to experience a piece of the many other sides or reality, but in such a way that it breaks down our immune system, nervous system, etc.

With everything I've studied, I've come to the conclusion that I know what "they" are afraid of. The same thing that the machines were afraid of in The Matrix. One person. Just ONE, that comes to know the truth AND act upon it. Live it and be the very epitome of that truth.

We're shown movies with people just like us doing incredible things. Not because they were constructed in some laboratory somewhere, but because they did the one thing that most of us are unwilling to do, they practiced. They kept practicing. An old Shaolin saying goes, "Practice leads to skill. Skill leads to technique and technique leads to THE SUPERNATURAL."

The very air we breathe, by no accident, is now a poison. But, if you know how to flush out your lung meridians, you'll be fine. I speak only to those who believe in the unseen. If you don't believe in certain things because there isn't enough "proof" for you or enough "scientific evidence", then clearly this wasn't meant for you and clearly you weren't meant for this.

The facts remain that if you trace out certain streets in D.C., they form an upside down pentagram and at the tip is The White House. Also that there's a statue of George Washington depicted in the same position as Baphomet. If you don't know who that is, google it and find out. The folded $20 bill lays out a picture of a burning World Trade Center exactly as it happened, and with all of these BLATANTLY obvious signs of who's doing what, you still have people dumb enough to believe what the news tells them AND take part in the voting process.

Every kind of kinesis is real. If you think it's only done in the movies and in video games, then you should ask yourself how much the statement, "Life imitates art." doesn't make sense, because that's what you're saying. Without life, there would be no art for us to jot down on various forms of records, be they audio or visual.

Astral projection, we do this every night when we go to sleep, most of us just call it "dreaming" though. But the truth is, when you dream, your soul leaves your body, that's why, in Islam, we are taught that sleep and death aren't cousins, but twin brothers. Your soul is travelling through space and time and the REAL SPEED of BOTH, when you dream. That's why when you wake up, and you hear music that you know like the back of your hand, you notice that it's going 5 times faster than it "normally" would. Your soul s slowing down to the speed of this reality. Your body was reasting while you were asleep, but your soul was out and about.

Find out the truth about yourselves, if you're not afraid to do so.

Erich Von Daniken: "Chariots Of The Gods", "In Search Of Ancient Gods" and another goodie, not by Von Daniken, is "Pyramids & The Second Reality", by Bill Schul and Ed Pettit.

And by all means, build on the topic, if it's constructive.

Mic Tyson
05-31-2008, 03:39 PM
its a definite possiblity this is true. some of the wonders of the world are unexplained and was supposedly impossible to build by those ancient civilizations without advanced technology.

Trismegistos
05-31-2008, 09:00 PM
its a definite possiblity this is true. some of the wonders of the world are unexplained and was supposedly impossible to build by those ancient civilizations without advanced technology.

Agreed. There are a lot of things that do not match the stated technology of the time.

How ambitious was it to cut the Stone of Baalbek?
(See below)

http://z.about.com/d/atheism/1/0/n/y/2/BaalbekQuarryMegalith.jpg

diggy
06-01-2008, 12:42 AM
Some say that the knowledge to build the pyramids ( along with other sciences) were learned from fallen angels who descended around that area. They brought forth knowledge of many strange sciences that was way advanced than ours based on knowledge of the nature things. Some say the practitioners of this knowledge then exalted themselves to the status of "gods" and that is their mistake.

The knowledge of how they were built will probably never be known for the builders are nowhere to be seen. But what can we learn from those stuctures?

Trismegistos
06-01-2008, 01:02 AM
My personal opinion is the math might go something like this:

But then

123456790087654321:no:

Urban_Journalz
06-01-2008, 01:20 AM

That's one of the funniest things about it. A lot of our so-called "advanced technology", would look like tinker-toys to the ancient peoples and those that taught them.

I've read where they had weapons that could render enemy troops in suspended animation.

LORD NOSE
06-01-2008, 01:28 AM
Some say that the knowledge to build the pyramids ( along with other sciences) were learned from fallen angels who descended around that area. They brought forth knowledge of many strange sciences that was way advanced than ours based on knowledge of the nature things. Some say the practitioners of this knowledge then exalted themselves to the status of "gods" and that is their mistake.

The knowledge of how they were built will probably never be known for the builders are nowhere to be seen. But what can we learn from those stuctures?

fallen angels

its said

they fell while chasing another craft, got caught up in the other crafts gravitational pull and when they broke into earth atmosphere, they were flung to the ground and bore a whole half way into the earth,where the pyramid was built on top of -

diggy
06-01-2008, 01:30 AM
I've read where they had weapons that could render enemy troops in suspended animation.

Probably tru, cuz they needed a long period of peaceful times to get the work done of building the pyramids. U can't do it if you are fighting foreign enemies every ten yrs.

diggy
06-01-2008, 01:34 AM
fallen angels

its said

they fell while chasing another craft, got caught up in the other crafts gravitational pull and when they broke into earth atmosphere, they were flung to the ground and bore a whole half way into the earth,where the pyramid was built on top of -

Probably tru. Not to many people can boast of building it, so the knowledge/skill to build it maybe came from somewhere foreign. Either that or since the ancients ( Egyptian/Mayan) were into studying the cosmos, maybe they saw the secret of the cosmic laws and used them to their advantage.

Urban_Journalz
06-01-2008, 10:52 AM

In "In Search Of Ancient Gods", Von Daniken uses The Book of Enoch (pbuh) as an example of this very theory of fallen angels teaching mankind these things. I've read it though and nowhere among the skills taught to mankind by these rogues, were the techniques of advanced building and metaphysics.

We can learn an abundance from these structures and a lot of it is laid down in the book I mentioned above, "Pyramids & The Second Reality." It seems that the very shape of the pyramid has a lot to do with the power that it generates, when correctly lined up with magnetic North.

These are a few experiments that have been recorded within pyramid space:

-Healing appears to progress faster, with fewer complications.
-Meditation is reportedly more effective when conducted inside of a pyramid.
-ESP ability is improved while the subject is inside a pyramid
-Sleeping inside a pyramid reportedly reduces the length of tiem required for sleep and the subject is more rested upon rising.
-Cigarette smoke dissipates soomer inside a pyramid.
-The edges of steel razor blades are restored overnight.
-Many drug users have given up drugs after meditating for a length of time inside of pyramids.

The theory that the two scientists have, is that the pyramid attracts a form of energy that moves FASTER than the speed of light. Particles called "Tachyons", and that this is the reason for such advanced and uncommon happenings within pyramid space.

diggy
06-01-2008, 09:43 PM
In "In Search Of Ancient Gods", Von Daniken uses The Book of Enoch (pbuh) as an example of this very theory of fallen angels teaching mankind these things. I've read it though and nowhere among the skills taught to mankind by these rogues, were the techniques of advanced building and metaphysics.

We can learn an abundance from these structures and a lot of it is laid down in the book I mentioned above, "Pyramids & The Second Reality." It seems that the very shape of the pyramid has a lot to do with the power that it generates, when correctly lined up with magnetic North.

These are a few experiments that have been recorded within pyramid space:

-Healing appears to progress faster, with fewer complications.
-Meditation is reportedly more effective when conducted inside of a pyramid.
-ESP ability is improved while the subject is inside a pyramid
-Sleeping inside a pyramid reportedly reduces the length of tiem required for sleep and the subject is more rested upon rising.
-Cigarette smoke dissipates soomer inside a pyramid.
-The edges of steel razor blades are restored overnight.
-Many drug users have given up drugs after meditating for a length of time inside of pyramids.

The theory that the two scientists have, is that the pyramid attracts a form of energy that moves FASTER than the speed of light. Particles called "Tachyons", and that this is the reason for such advanced and uncommon happenings within pyramid space.

I remember in 1997 when I used to work in a hospital, a janitor there used to talk to me about pyramids. He had this book he said, which taught how to build a small pyramid and place it under your bed before u sleep to give u better sleep. He also talked about going inside a bigger one that u can build to give u power. He also ate alot of different nuts with raisins and talked about different energy u can get from them.

Most of the stuff he said I did not remember, but I did not make a judgement on it either.

Some say the Egyptians built the pyramids for meditation purposes which were part of a secret order.

Urban_Journalz
06-01-2008, 09:49 PM
The pyramids were meant to be meditation chambers.

Now, wether this was part of a "secret society" or not, I can only guess.

I think it was a case of it being only accessible to students with the proper amount of knowledge. Not any kind of Illuminati type deal you know?

Dokuro
06-01-2008, 10:04 PM
All thoughs that has agreed with this belief severely underestimate the intuition of mankind but are in fact scientologist the glory that is in the human being is that if we put are hart into something and give it are all we can achieve things like the pyramids, Alexandra’s lighthouse, and calculate the stars we humans are the greatest of beings because we have the hart to do the greatest of thing anyone who thinks otherwise is a lethargic devil and is no beater then those who commit genocide in the name a god quiet saying just because it looks impossible mankind had outside help

Ps. yes these is the Great Dane shaking off his gimmicks and even saying his mortal I am proud to be human fuck the Celestial fuck the extraterrestrial and interdimensional I am 100% terrestrial. And further more love your ancestors how dare you belittle them

Dokuro
06-01-2008, 10:05 PM
so i guess point DOG

Urban_Journalz
06-02-2008, 11:34 AM
My personal opinion is the math might go something like this:

But then

123456790087654321:no:

Could you elaborate that for me?

Urban_Journalz
06-02-2008, 11:37 AM
All thoughs that has agreed with this belief severely underestimate the intuition of mankind but are in fact scientologist the glory that is in the human being is that if we put are hart into something and give it are all we can achieve things like the pyramids, Alexandra’s lighthouse, and calculate the stars we humans are the greatest of beings because we have the hart to do the greatest of thing anyone who thinks otherwise is a lethargic devil and is no beater then those who commit genocide in the name a god quiet saying just because it looks impossible mankind had outside help

Ps. yes these is the Great Dane shaking off his gimmicks and even saying his mortal I am proud to be human fuck the Celestial fuck the extraterrestrial and interdimensional I am 100% terrestrial. And further more love your ancestors how dare you belittle them

Scientologist? How so?

To everything else, I agree, but explain that one.

Urban_Journalz
06-02-2008, 11:43 AM
I remember in 1997 when I used to work in a hospital, a janitor there used to talk to me about pyramids. He had this book he said, which taught how to build a small pyramid and place it under your bed before u sleep to give u better sleep. He also talked about going inside a bigger one that u can build to give u power. He also ate alot of different nuts with raisins and talked about different energy u can get from them.

Most of the stuff he said I did not remember, but I did not make a judgement on it either.

Also, sounds like ol' dude may have read the book I mentioned. Or one of the books that these cats wrote, because the one I mentioned is the 3rd of 3.

I'm still trying to learn how to build personal pyramids myself. The 18 ft. tall ones. They say that the pyramids with slightly indented sides produce more profound results as well.

Trismegistos
06-02-2008, 12:18 PM
Could you elaborate that for me?

If I fully understood at this point I might be able to make it a little easier to understand. But I'll try.

Basically squared repetitive numbers all follow the same pattern. That is they either produce another sequence of repetitive numbers or they give a nine number sequence that ascends till it reaches an apex and the descends again.

So visualize a miniature numerical pyramid consisting of the repetitive number 1.

So the following numbers are squared:

1 = 1
11 = 121
111 = 12321
1111 = 1234321
11111 = 123454321
111111 = 12345654321
1111111 = 1234567654321
11111111 =123456787654321
111111111 = 12345678987654321

Ok anyone with a calculator can work that out. Basically what it says to me is that all things stem from the one source and likewise we need to aspire to be at one with the source. In terms of mathematics they are pure because they are incorruptible unlike words (problem is we do have to translate them into words as I just did).

Now that is not proof of anything, just an assumption. But sqaured numbers then get more intricate the further you go. There is a pattern as mentioned above.

For the sake of understanding I am only going to work with the first nine digits of the answer and I won't give the precise numerical answer.

So anyway. The following are all squared.

111111111111² = 123456790...
222222222222² = 493827160...
333333333333² = 111111111...
444444444444² = 197530864...
555555555555² = 530864197...
666666666666² = 444444444...
777777777777² = 604938271...
888888888888² = 790123456...
999999999999² = 999999999...

Okay so the relation is this.

1 & 8 give the same combination of nine numbers in the same order but 1 starts at 1 while 8 starts at 7. So 1 starts with the combination of (123) while 8 starts with the combination (790)
So (123 456 790) & (790 123 456)

3 & 1 are related as 3 turns to 1 which in mimics 8

6 turns to 4 and then 4 & 5 are have the same set of nine digits.
So (197 530 864) and (530 864 197)

2 & 7 have the same set of nine digits
(493 827 160) & (604 938 271)

9 represents infinity and therefore constitutes everything or completeness.

So you have 4 groups of numbers

1 & 8 are all related as shown above
2 & 7 are related
4 & 5 are related
3, 6 & 9 all produce repetitive numbers

In addition to that the numbers are symbolic of completeness and follow the same patterns.

split the nine digits into groups of three and they are as follow

(123) (456) (790) = (123) + 333 (33.3%) = 456
456 + 334 (33.4%) = 790

(123) = 33.3%
(456) = 33.3%
(790) = 33.4%

Therefore (123) is the first 33.3% (456) is the second 33.3% and 790 is the final 33.4%

Same for 444444444444² = 197530864.............

(197) + 333 = 530
(530) + 334 = 864

Try it for the others if you want to take a look at it. There are also a number of other relationships that the numbers have to them. There are things that you have to take into consideration because you obviously cannot add (790 + 333) and expect to get 123, you 1123.

To me its spiritual. Numbers are incorruptible

I should probably be posting in a math forum instead of KTL:loser:

Anyway look at the numbers and if it makes sense it does and if it doesn't then.................my next post gets bigger!

WARPATH
06-02-2008, 02:37 PM
http://prisonsfoundation.org/jpg/teepees.jpg
Mobile Pyramids

STYLE
06-02-2008, 03:22 PM
this whole line of reasoning is foul. IMO. this type of "aliens did it" theories ususally
come from whites, that can't accept, that blacks had advanced civilization.
urban, is this guys book ur only source? if so, it would be best if you said "according to______, the pyramids were_____"

TSA
06-02-2008, 04:16 PM
i dont find it impossible that ancient humans built shit that was as dope as the pyramids

ppl then to think that ancient ppl aren't as intelligent as modern ppl when in truth they're the exact same thing.

and their technology was probably more advanced then we know today.

if we can do it today, they could have done it back then, except the obvious.

but yeah, style is right, ever wonder why aliens never visited britain when it begun the industrial revolution but they visited easter island, egypt and the mayans

the hate the fact that those civilizations were custom made

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-02-2008, 05:04 PM
The aliens here are the less black ni*gers. You best to believe !

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2007/05/12/svEGYPT_wideweb__470x329,0.jpg

http://www.belly-dance.org/prenten/egyptian-female-musician.jpg

http://www.pegasusholistics.co.uk/images/egyptian%20queen%20brown.jpg

http://ancientartifactstoday.com/library/EWS-EgyptianMusiciansWithColorDetail.jpg

^Wish i was there !

So

The more black u are The more less Alien u are !

Right?

http://user.personal.fi/private/columbosarjis/columbo.jpeg

Mic Tyson
06-02-2008, 05:07 PM

exactly.

Mic Tyson
06-02-2008, 05:08 PM

exactly.

My bad on double post

WARPATH
06-02-2008, 05:17 PM
People fail to realize the genius behind other architectures of Ancient people and just focus on the pyramids.

Urban_Journalz
06-02-2008, 05:53 PM
this whole line of reasoning is foul. IMO. this type of "aliens did it" theories ususally
come from whites, that can't accept, that blacks had advanced civilization.
urban, is this guys book ur only source? if so, it would be best if you said "according to______, the pyramids were_____"

No, this guy's book isn't my only source.

Sources aside, I think that boxing it into a "whites being unable to accept that blacks had advanced technologies." is crazy.

The apprentices of Thoth were sent far and wide after they made Khem the home base due to the sinking of Atlantis. Every people got a glimpse of this knowledge, it's just that certain civilization, Egyptian and Mayan being the most dominant, seem to have been meant to have the majority of that knowledge preserved.

Proofs have also been found in what was once Mesopatamia and Sumeria.

A pyramid in Egypt has hieroglyphics that look just like spacecraft and some of our so-called "modern" aircraft as well.

It's not a thing of sayin'. "Aliens did it and blacks didn't." It's really saying, "Mankind has celestial teachers that can help us unfold the truth about ourselves and existence as a whole."

For me, race never came into it. I'm more excited about the innumerable possibilites.

I didn't quote the dudes because I really saw no reason to. I say it verbatim because it makes perfect sense to me.

Why is it so hard to believe that aliens taught mankind a few tricks anyway??

WARPATH
06-02-2008, 05:56 PM
People fail to realize the genius behind other architectures of Ancient people and just focus on the pyramids.

Egyptian and Mayan being the most dominant, seem to have been meant to have the majority of that knowledge preserved.

Look at the big buildings.

Amazing.

Americans seem to have been meant to have the majority of that knowledge preserved.

http://prezkennedy.org/modules/myalbum/photos/318.jpg

Urban_Journalz
06-02-2008, 05:56 PM
but yeah, style is right, ever wonder why aliens never visited britain when it begun the industrial revolution but they visited easter island, egypt and the mayans

the hate the fact that those civilizations were custom made

You forget Stonehenge.

Urban_Journalz
06-02-2008, 05:58 PM
Look at the big buildings.

Amazing.

Americans seem to have been meant to have the majority of that knowledge preserved.

http://prezkennedy.org/modules/myalbum/photos/318.jpg

That's comedy.

These things are houses of cards compared to the ancient structures.

You really think The Washington Monument will be around in the next 3,000 years??

WARPATH
06-02-2008, 06:03 PM
That's comedy.

These things are houses of cards compared to the ancient structures.

You really think The Washington Monument will be around in the next 3,000 years??

Not in the form it's in now.

People watch to much Indiana Jones.

Dokuro
06-02-2008, 10:02 PM
Scientologist? How so?

To everything else, I agree, but explain that one.
To say that aliens shaped are history is what scientologist believe

Urban_Journalz
06-03-2008, 11:41 AM
To say that aliens shaped are history is what scientologist believe

What's your point?

So far that's the only sane thing I've heard come out of the realm of scientology.

Even so, I believe it's the case of, aliens having HELPED us shape our history, not having done it all themselves. The same way a student learns from a master and then eventually ends up walking his or her own path.

Urban_Journalz
06-03-2008, 11:43 AM
If I fully understood at this point I might be able to make it a little easier to understand. But I'll try.

Basically squared repetitive numbers all follow the same pattern. That is they either produce another sequence of repetitive numbers or they give a nine number sequence that ascends till it reaches an apex and the descends again.

So visualize a miniature numerical pyramid consisting of the repetitive number 1.

So the following numbers are squared:

1 = 1
11 = 121
111 = 12321
1111 = 1234321
11111 = 123454321
111111 = 12345654321
1111111 = 1234567654321
11111111 =123456787654321
111111111 = 12345678987654321

Ok anyone with a calculator can work that out. Basically what it says to me is that all things stem from the one source and likewise we need to aspire to be at one with the source. In terms of mathematics they are pure because they are incorruptible unlike words (problem is we do have to translate them into words as I just did).

Now that is not proof of anything, just an assumption. But sqaured numbers then get more intricate the further you go. There is a pattern as mentioned above.

For the sake of understanding I am only going to work with the first nine digits of the answer and I won't give the precise numerical answer.

So anyway. The following are all squared.

111111111111² = 123456790...
222222222222² = 493827160...
333333333333² = 111111111...
444444444444² = 197530864...
555555555555² = 530864197...
666666666666² = 444444444...
777777777777² = 604938271...
888888888888² = 790123456...
999999999999² = 999999999...

Okay so the relation is this.

1 & 8 give the same combination of nine numbers in the same order but 1 starts at 1 while 8 starts at 7. So 1 starts with the combination of (123) while 8 starts with the combination (790)
So (123 456 790) & (790 123 456)

3 & 1 are related as 3 turns to 1 which in mimics 8

6 turns to 4 and then 4 & 5 are have the same set of nine digits.
So (197 530 864) and (530 864 197)

2 & 7 have the same set of nine digits
(493 827 160) & (604 938 271)

9 represents infinity and therefore constitutes everything or completeness.

So you have 4 groups of numbers

1 & 8 are all related as shown above
2 & 7 are related
4 & 5 are related
3, 6 & 9 all produce repetitive numbers

In addition to that the numbers are symbolic of completeness and follow the same patterns.

split the nine digits into groups of three and they are as follow

(123) (456) (790) = (123) + 333 (33.3%) = 456
456 + 334 (33.4%) = 790

(123) = 33.3%
(456) = 33.3%
(790) = 33.4%

Therefore (123) is the first 33.3% (456) is the second 33.3% and 790 is the final 33.4%

Same for 444444444444² = 197530864.............

(197) + 333 = 530
(530) + 334 = 864

Try it for the others if you want to take a look at it. There are also a number of other relationships that the numbers have to them. There are things that you have to take into consideration because you obviously cannot add (790 + 333) and expect to get 123, you 1123.

To me its spiritual. Numbers are incorruptible

I should probably be posting in a math forum instead of KTL:loser:

Anyway look at the numbers and if it makes sense it does and if it doesn't then.................my next post gets bigger!

Yeah, definitely math forum. lol But thanks because it helped a lot.

Peace

Urban_Journalz
06-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Not in the form it's in now.

People watch to much Indiana Jones.

Of course on in the same form, because by then they'll be gravel.

We use concrete, at the very most, mountian ranges.

The peoples of old used limestone. Constructed according to sacred geometry and astronomical alignments. I.E. they constructed for a purpose well past the understanding and beliefs of "modern" man.

The people that build giant buildings these days are just on some Mad-TV/Stewart/"LookWhatICanDo!" type shit.

It's evident from how often their built and for what purposes they're built.

WARPATH
06-03-2008, 02:55 PM
Of course on in the same form, because by then they'll be gravel.

We use concrete, at the very most, mountian ranges.

The peoples of old used limestone. Constructed according to sacred geometry and astronomical alignments. I.E. they constructed for a purpose well past the understanding and beliefs of "modern" man.

The people that build giant buildings these days are just on some Mad-TV/Stewart/"LookWhatICanDo!" type shit.

It's evident from how often their built and for what purposes they're built.

Mount Rushmore is carved in Granite:

The rock of the mountain is composed of smooth, fine-grained granite. The durable granite erodes only 1 inch (25 mm) every 10,000 years, indicating that it was sturdy enough to support sculpting

It was also constructed for purpose, well past the understanding of modern man.

-------------------------

I'm not saying their wasn't a great bit of Ancient knowledge that went into building these pyramids. I'm just contrasting it with what people will say about them a 10,000 years from now.

Urban_Journalz
06-03-2008, 03:50 PM
Mount Rushmore is carved in Granite:

It was also constructed for purpose, well past the understanding of modern man.

-------------------------

I'm not saying their wasn't a great bit of Ancient knowledge that went into building these pyramids. I'm just contrasting it with what people will say about them a 10,000 years from now.

O.k. Mt. Rushmore. 1 structure out of how many?

The bottom line is, there's no mystery or wisdom behind it's construction. It's meant to canonize a few presidents. Masonic devil-worshipping presidents might I add.

Scientists, archaeologists, mathemeticians, mystics, etc. will not be flocking to such structures to find out more about themselves, the world and the cosmos.

The day I read about someone seeking out Mt. Rushmore to decipher an ancient message (that's actually useful), or someone saying that we should make personal Mt. Rushmores for the benefit of meditation and the like, then I'll buy it.

10,000 years from now, I believe people will have finally figured out and put to use the mysteries that are embedded within these structures.

WARPATH
06-03-2008, 04:07 PM
O.k. Mt. Rushmore. 1 structure out of how many?

The bottom line is, there's no mystery or wisdom behind it's construction. It's meant to canonize a few presidents. Masonic devil-worshipping presidents might I add.

Scientists, archaeologists, mathemeticians, mystics, etc. will not be flocking to such structures to find out more about themselves, the world and the cosmos.

The day I read about someone seeking out Mt. Rushmore to decipher an ancient message (that's actually useful), or someone saying that we should make personal Mt. Rushmores for the benefit of meditation and the like, then I'll buy it.

10,000 years from now, I believe people will have finally figured out and put to use the mysteries that are embedded within these structures.

No one can really say what the world will be like 10,000 years from now-

But 10,000 years from now, Scientists, archaeologists, mathematicians will be flocking to these structures(the ones still standing) to find out what they were all about. Again i'm just contrasting the differences.

I'm with you on the no mystery part behind Mount Rushmore. But they were also built to crush the spirits of my people, who's ancestors defeated America in many battles and captured their flag at the Battle of Little Big horn.

People still come to the Hills to study and meditate, but it's not because of Mount Rushmore. Alright that's enough for today UJ I think we're making some progress. Peace.

Urban_Journalz
06-03-2008, 04:11 PM
No one can really say what the world will be like 10,000 years from now-

But 10,000 years from now, Scientists, archaeologists, mathematicians will be flocking to these structures(the ones still standing) to find out what they were all about. Again i'm just contrasting the differences.

I'm with you on the no mystery part behind Mount Rushmore. But they were also built to crush the spirits of my people, who's ancestors defeated America in many battles and captured their flag at the Battle of Little Big horn.

People still come to the Hills to study and meditate, but it's not because of Mount Rushmore. Alright that's enough for today UJ I think we're making some progress. Peace.

I take how the world could possilbly be, based on my firm belief in the Mayan Prophecy of 2012.

I see your point about the Mt. and others though.

Peace

Dokuro
06-03-2008, 09:33 PM
Point slippy for stating the real meaning bind Mt. Rushmore

Allow me o clarify yes it was used as an attempt to crush the spirits of the native people but it is a symbol to remember for great men that lived and fundamentally changed the world for the better just like Buda in china and Musashi Miyamoto in Japan who were all immortalize in a mountain side

Thomas Jefferson: who believed that know man was greater than another at the time a belief that was shunned one by everyone in religious circles and even his own still he managed to get 2/5 of his belief in our country and fundamentally changed the world view for the better so you should slap yourself for calling him a devil

George Washington: the selfless leader of the revolution (just like Fred Hampton) nuf said

Abraham Lincoln: He kind of ended slavery in America I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for him

Theodore Roosevelt: a self promoting jack ass that only cared about going down in history the used the poor and impoverished to his advantage although he did do a lot of work to ensure are decedent would still have recourses and natural beauties but all and all the odd one out

To call any one of these a devil worshipper then hail Satan except Theodore his a jackass

Respect your ancestors

Anyways I digress:
Aliens had nothing to do with humanity if we can split the atom go to space and contemplate quantum physics then what makes you believe that we can’t put one stone onto another with a cupola hundred slaves ore that we can’t tell one comet passes the earth every hundred years or If the object's mass is less than the mass of liquid displaced, the object will float
Point Dog

Eyetalian
06-03-2008, 10:39 PM
You must be fuckin joking, I would present some sort of cognitive counter

argument to the absolute rubbish being passed of as fact in this ridiculous

thread. But whats the point if your stupid enough to believe this shit then your

obviously an idiot who is not swayed by rational arguments. However should you

seek enlightenment then I recommend you read 'The Space Gods Revealed' by

Ronald Story which refutes a lot of claims made by the scientist/idiot Erich von

Däniken.

Mic Tyson
06-03-2008, 11:11 PM
You must be fuckin joking, I would present some sort of cognitive counter

argument to the absolute rubbish being passed of as fact in this ridiculous

thread. But whats the point if your stupid enough to believe this shit then your

obviously an idiot who is not swayed by rational arguments. However should you

seek enlightenment then I recommend you read 'The Space Gods Revealed' by

Ronald Story which refutes a lot of claims made by the scientist/idiot Erich von

Däniken.

CHIILL

Overfiend
06-04-2008, 12:01 AM
word. aliens been here.

They didn't make our civilizations, we did that ourself, same with our wars and our religions and organizations and fraternities, they are of our own making, not exterrestrials.

but they still been here and around and word, they had a little something to do with the pyramids and they became part of our folk lore long before science fiction.

"man should cherish them, but don't worship them. Why?
Becuase they here to service men."
-Killah Priest, Angels.

You may want to peep OVerfiend's encounter story...Peace yall.

http://paranormal.about.com/library/blstory_december07_01.htm

WARPATH
06-04-2008, 11:28 AM

Allow me o clarify yes it was used as an attempt to crush the spirits of the native people but it is a symbol to remember for great men that lived and fundamentally changed the world for the better just like Buda in china and Musashi Miyamoto in Japan who were all immortalize in a mountain side

Thomas Jefferson: who believed that know man was greater than another at the time a belief that was shunned one by everyone in religious circles and even his own still he managed to get 2/5 of his belief in our country and fundamentally changed the world view for the better so you should slap yourself for calling him a devil

George Washington: the selfless leader of the revolution (just like Fred Hampton) nuf said

Abraham Lincoln: He kind of ended slavery in America I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for him

Theodore Roosevelt: a self promoting jack ass that only cared about going down in history the used the poor and impoverished to his advantage although he did do a lot of work to ensure are decedent would still have recourses and natural beauties but all and all the odd one out

To call any one of these a devil worshipper then hail Satan except Theodore his a jackass

Respect your ancestors

Anyways I digress:
Aliens had nothing to do with humanity if we can split the atom go to space and contemplate quantum physics then what makes you believe that we can’t put one stone onto another with a cupola hundred slaves ore that we can’t tell one comet passes the earth every hundred years or If the object's mass is less than the mass of liquid displaced, the object will float
Point Dog

Are you serious? Abraham Lincoln "owned" slaves. All four presidents signed legislation or contributed in one way for the genocide to take away Native lands and culture.

If they didn't worship the devil, they might as well have.

WARPATH
06-04-2008, 11:52 AM
In fact, the month of December not only was the month of the Massacre at Wounded Knee in 1890, it was also the month when 38 Sioux warriors were hanged in Minnesota in the largest mass hanging in this Nation’s history, by order of President Abraham Lincoln.

STYLE
06-04-2008, 02:02 PM
all but roosevelt owned slaves.

but back to the orig topic....

what proof of atlantis is there?

where is atlantis?

what happened to it?

Urban_Journalz
06-04-2008, 03:51 PM

Respect your ancestors

Anyways I digress:
Point Dog

They are devils and you should slap yourself for being simple enough to be blindsided by the spoonfed bullshit that's being peddled by his successors.

http://www.bcrevolution.ca/images/washington2.jpg

Take a look at your precious George Washington^^^^^

Not to mention the fact that the whole of D.C. is constructed in a masonic fashion and that when you trace certain streets, it forms an upsidedown pentagram, with the white house at it's tip.

Sugar and shit don't mix. Know the difference...

Urban_Journalz
06-04-2008, 03:52 PM
word. aliens been here.

They didn't make our civilizations, we did that ourself, same with our wars and our religions and organizations and fraternities, they are of our own making, not exterrestrials.

but they still been here and around and word, they had a little something to do with the pyramids and they became part of our folk lore long before science fiction.

"man should cherish them, but don't worship them. Why?
Becuase they here to service men."
-Killah Priest, Angels.

You may want to peep OVerfiend's encounter story...Peace yall.

http://paranormal.about.com/library/blstory_december07_01.htm

Co-Sign and good lookin' on that quote. :thumbup:

Dokuro
06-05-2008, 07:38 PM
........... oh my god ....... im done 80% 9% 10% theres just no helping ether of you

STYLE
06-06-2008, 03:40 AM
this shit is crazy. so overfiend, what lil bit did the aliens help the egyptians with?

why would aliens shape civilization but thedn not be responsible enough to see humanity thru. why let shit get out of hand? why let atomic power be abused? why let fossil fuels fuck the air up? why not put us on to some real shit?

Black Man
06-06-2008, 11:54 AM
What's really being said? That black people, regardless of which shade they are, are intellectually incapable of developing anything that takes brain power. Because Black people are inferior they are not the makers and owners of any great civilization especially egypt. Anything that magneficiant can't be done by a naturally infrerior being is what they're really saying. They KNOW that white people didn't build these civilization, and because of their hate for original people, (black people) they give credit to aliens to deflect the true genius of original people throughout time onto something that cannot be questioned, seen, or heard. Who is that mystery alien that built the pyramids? There is no mystery aliens that built the pyramids. The colored man has destroyed and white-washed history so that the truth is hard to detect by those who were made blind deaf and dumb by slave makers. The Wise Man of the East is the foundation and father of civilization, and we will lose no time searching for space aliens that built pyramids or gave knowledge and wisdom to the god of the universe.

Mic Tyson
06-06-2008, 12:11 PM
The colored man has destroyed and white-washed history so that the truth is hard to detect by those who were made blind deaf and dumb by slave makers.

Don't you mean the white man white washed history?

Black Man
06-06-2008, 12:20 PM
Don't you mean the white man white washed history?

Nope, I said what I mean.

V4D3R
06-06-2008, 12:20 PM
These are all speculations and theories...

Aliens might have been here...or

the black man might be the first...

or the black man is the alien seed, the seed of humanity...or

Aliens are the seeders of all races....

But nobody knows honestly...you can't even take a prophet's word at face value nowadays. The US Army has "the voice of god" machine. They might have "man-made" ufo's to fool people who think they are speaking with aliens from this "voice of god" machine.

So many possibilities...

Mic Tyson
06-06-2008, 12:23 PM
Nope, I said what I mean.

oh i see what you mean now.

Urban_Journalz
06-13-2008, 03:47 PM
all but roosevelt owned slaves.

but back to the orig topic....

what proof of atlantis is there?

where is atlantis?

what happened to it?

THe proof of Atlantis is in both Egypt and the ancient ruins of Central America.

If you need something tangible, the Bermuda Triangle.

Urban_Journalz
06-13-2008, 03:51 PM
this shit is crazy. so overfiend, what lil bit did the aliens help the egyptians with?

why would aliens shape civilization but thedn not be responsible enough to see humanity thru. why let shit get out of hand? why let atomic power be abused? why let fossil fuels fuck the air up? why not put us on to some real shit?

This is funny, especially considering that the majority of the human race will stand flat-foot and say, "I can do this myself".

They were teachers, not babysitters. Don't be another person that's trying to blame mankind's fuck-ups on anyone other than mankind.

What goes around comes right on back around and what we do, good or bad, will inevitably return to haunt or reward us.

The extraterrestrials helped on many levels. The main one being alchemy of the person through long years of gathering wisdom, meditation and other means. Not to mention technological and agricultural advancements as well.

Black Man
06-13-2008, 04:32 PM
This is funny, especially considering that the majority of the human race will stand flat-foot and say, "I can do this myself".

They were teachers, not babysitters. Don't be another person that's trying to blame mankind's fuck-ups on anyone other than mankind.

What goes around comes right on back around and what we do, good or bad, will inevitably return to haunt or reward us.

The extraterrestrials helped on many levels. The main one being alchemy of the person through long years of gathering wisdom, meditation and other means. Not to mention technological and agricultural advancements as well.

What's being said is that Black people, Original people are not intelligent enough to develop anything.

Who is that mystery alien?

The Original Man is the Maker and Owner.....

Olive Oil Goombah
06-13-2008, 05:06 PM
These debates usually always reverberate back into the modern black/white racial tensions and divide that we all currently live under.

To include them in a time when they did not exist is only letting your own personal emotions get involved into something that has been around long before your own existence.

As far as Mt. Rushmore goes......10.000 years from now, assuming that documents have not survived, nobody will have a clue who these men carved into a mountain are therefore to say that mount rushmore stands for nothing, while absurd in its own right, but half correct, is ridiculous.
To the people who discover it, knowing nuthing about it, it would have untold mystery behind it, just like when we discover something shrouded in mystery without knowing its true meaning, we imagine all sorts of possibilities.

This discussion, and forum pretty much establishes that premise.

The same people who want to call another a devil, are the same that want to exault themselves as 'godly', which is an impossible standard for any of us to live up to.

Its a convenient way to rid oneself of any blame in any situation.

You can't let your emotions get in the way of facts and the truth. Way too many people make this mistake. its not a black/white AMerican thing either. The world is so much bigger and more complex than that.
We are showing our shallowness in many of these discussion that otherwise start good. Its why I rarely actually post.

Marlo Stanfield
06-13-2008, 11:06 PM
word up race and ancient civ is a no no

but i strongly believe that we are missing a large chapter in our history

edgar cayce had a lot to say about it, check em out

Urban_Journalz
06-15-2008, 05:15 PM
What's being said is that Black people, Original people are not intelligent enough to develop anything.

Who is that mystery alien?

The Original Man is the Maker and Owner.....

You are the weakest link.

Goodbye.

Urban_Journalz
06-15-2008, 05:21 PM
These debates usually always reverberate back into the modern black/white racial tensions and divide that we all currently live under.

To include them in a time when they did not exist is only letting your own personal emotions get involved into something that has been around long before your own existence.

As far as Mt. Rushmore goes......10.000 years from now, assuming that documents have not survived, nobody will have a clue who these men carved into a mountain are therefore to say that mount rushmore stands for nothing, while absurd in its own right, but half correct, is ridiculous.
To the people who discover it, knowing nuthing about it, it would have untold mystery behind it, just like when we discover something shrouded in mystery without knowing its true meaning, we imagine all sorts of possibilities.

This discussion, and forum pretty much establishes that premise.

The same people who want to call another a devil, are the same that want to exault themselves as 'godly', which is an impossible standard for any of us to live up to.

Its a convenient way to rid oneself of any blame in any situation.

You can't let your emotions get in the way of facts and the truth. Way too many people make this mistake. its not a black/white AMerican thing either. The world is so much bigger and more complex than that.
We are showing our shallowness in many of these discussion that otherwise start good. Its why I rarely actually post.

My only comment is this,
Living in a Godly manner isn't impossible for those of us who put forth the time and effort.

An old Samurai once said, "It is spiritless to think that you cannot achieve what the masters of old achieved. The masters were men. You yourself are a man....because man is pluckless, he rarely puts forth the time. Moving heaven and earth with little effort is all a matter of concentration."

The only thing that gives the illusion of impossiblity, is the fact that the majority of the world is so wrapped up in passions, whims, desires, jealousy, hatred and all around bulllshit, that the very idea of personal equilibrium is completely alien to them.

I'll be glad when 2012 gets here. This "what you see is what you get", shit blows.:hippy:

Dokuro
06-15-2008, 11:44 PM
Clarification is needed if in fact white people are aliens and black people are human how are we able to breed only species of the same genus can breed I am in fact living proof of that in that point it also proves that we are unrelated to apes alright lets test this out for a moment

A lion and a tiger can breed but not a tiger and a cat

A ferret and a mongoose can breed but not a mongoose and a badger

A horse and a zebra can breed but not a zebra and a gazelle

Whites and blacks can breed but we can’t with an ape

(Russians proved it)

(The deferens is only skin deep and the skin cooler is just based of geography)

On that not
It would be impossible for terrestrials and extraterrestrial

(Second memo)
Are history in no way was influenced by aliens (except if you count illegal aliens go Chavez) evidence why aren’t they doing it know and if the big bang in fact is true they would not have the tech possible to come to are backwater part of the universe and if they did in no way would want to come they would go some were crowded were the can have more of an influence in a broader society were basically the sierra of the universe evidence would say there are ether less your just as advanced then us maybe a “little” more they just wouldn’t have the tech to come see us yet there defiantly in the same state as we are looking at the stars and wondering if anyone else is out there the universe just isn’t old enough

2 Points Dog
5aDq6yLj8eE
(ps. im for abortions and the price should be 10 centsand demanded evry other child starting with the first i wont an army)

Urban_Journalz
06-16-2008, 04:17 PM
Anyone who thinks that white people are "aliens" needs serious psychological evaluation, or should just turn down the "stupid".

Olive Oil Goombah
06-16-2008, 07:47 PM
These observations are common knowledge. Or so one would think. People want to believe they are more important than they are or that they are here for some divine purpose. This is why God and gods were invented and all these doctrines claiming superiority by one race of people due to 'genetics' is all bull.

We are just HERE. Why can't we just let ourselves BE. Your purpose is whatever you make it with the circumstances you have been born into. Some you can control, others you can't. Chance whether bad or good influences your life.

If we could just step outside our boundaries and see life for what it really is, we would realize why things are the way they are. Too many people just react at the situation instead of examining things on a larger plane.

Dokuro
06-16-2008, 08:04 PM
Anyone who thinks that white people are "aliens" needs serious psychological evaluation, or should just turn down the "stupid".
church

Urban_Journalz
06-16-2008, 10:57 PM
These observations are common knowledge. Or so one would think. People want to believe they are more important than they are or that they are here for some divine purpose. This is why God and gods were invented and all these doctrines claiming superiority by one race of people due to 'genetics' is all bull.

We are just HERE. Why can't we just let ourselves BE. Your purpose is whatever you make it with the circumstances you have been born into. Some you can control, others you can't. Chance whether bad or good influences your life.

If we could just step outside our boundaries and see life for what it really is, we would realize why things are the way they are. Too many people just react at the situation instead of examining things on a larger plane.

I agree with your statement about your purpose being what you make it and so forth, but when you say, "We are just here." do you mean to imply that life itself, existence and the laws that govern it, just popped up out of nowhere and no one is in charge of it all?

Ultimate Fist
06-17-2008, 01:42 AM
Well, of course Odin is in charge of it all with his heavenly court.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-17-2008, 06:47 PM
I agree with your statement about your purpose being what you make it and so forth, but when you say, "We are just here." do you mean to imply that life itself, existence and the laws that govern it, just popped up out of nowhere and no one is in charge of it all?

when i say 'we are just here'....i mean that we have no control over how we got here or even how long we will last while here. Were just here. We are born because of someone else and die because we have too.
You have no control over being what you are born as....thats what i mean.

In a sense, we did just pop out of nowhere and arrived one day.

Dokuro
06-17-2008, 07:07 PM
No matter what name you say god is the same

Odin=Yahweh=Zeus=Diana=Ahkan-Mana=Amun Ra=Apollo=whatever whatever is all the same a manifestation of reality that people invasion so they can try to make sense of what reality really is that the only real propose to life is to live the only thing truly divine in are spirit that exist in constant rotation with the earth and the subconscious that connect us all but believe what you may believe there is no wrong answer

except scientology and catholicism

Mic Tyson
06-17-2008, 10:55 PM
except scientology and catholicism

and mormonism and jehovah's witness