PDA

View Full Version : Without Santuary documentry

V4D3R
05-31-2008, 03:58 PM
How can people think we will ever forget this?

http://withoutsanctuary.org/movie_play.html

KERZO
05-31-2008, 04:42 PM
who got hanged? lol

Trismegistos
06-01-2008, 03:46 AM
How can people think we will ever forget this?

http://withoutsanctuary.org/movie_play.html

It should never be forgotten.

Every member of Wu-Tang Corp should watch the link.

The images do not even begin to tell the story of the pain, suffering, fear, degradation, abuse, and evil that those pictured must have experienced in not only the hours before their death but for their entire lives.

Mic Tyson
06-02-2008, 03:58 PM
who got hanged? lol

that shit ain't funny at all. white ppl wanna act like that was no big deal. or it happened so long ago we should forget about it. makes me fuckin sick

Charles Barry
06-02-2008, 04:51 PM
Good link. I happened to read the forums and ran across this.

"I am white. And yes, I agree that the things seen on this website are indeed terrible. But they happened in the long distant past, and did not involve most white people. I want to ask: If white people are always getting the blame for everything wrong that white peole did, then, why do we get no credit for all the good that we did? Slavery in America was ended by white people. Did the black Africans fight a civil war to free their slaves? And what about all the efforts white Americans did to remedy past injustices to black people? We really bent over backwords for you people and never any thanks for it. And what about the fact that modern civilization itself is largely the creation of the white race? The world would still be living in the Stone Age if it wasn't for all the technology that white people made possible. And finally, slavery was not invented by white people. But the movement to end slavery was. Now I don't expect black people to bow down to me because I am white. But a little show of appreciation every now and then would be appreciated."

I hear comments like this more often than not. It's sad that some people just don't get it.

WARPATH
06-02-2008, 05:09 PM
Good link. I happened to read the forums and ran across this.

"I am white. And yes, I agree that the things seen on this website are indeed terrible. But they happened in the long distant past, and did not involve most white people. I want to ask: If white people are always getting the blame for everything wrong that white peole did, then, why do we get no credit for all the good that we did? Slavery in America was ended by white people. Did the black Africans fight a civil war to free their slaves? And what about all the efforts white Americans did to remedy past injustices to black people? We really bent over backwords for you people and never any thanks for it. And what about the fact that modern civilization itself is largely the creation of the white race? The world would still be living in the Stone Age if it wasn't for all the technology that white people made possible. And finally, slavery was not invented by white people. But the movement to end slavery was. Now I don't expect black people to bow down to me because I am white. But a little show of appreciation every now and then would be appreciated."

I hear comments like this more often than not. It's sad that some people just don't get it.

God Bless the White Man.

http://64.13.133.31/pics/up-33DRHBQFQSE5DBCS-l

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Stone Age

technology

bow down to me because every now and then

It's sad

QIzXI-mlJjs

Smoke signals

Mic Tyson
06-02-2008, 05:46 PM
White people brought slaves to America (and killed millions of them in the process) so it doesn't matter if we were "freed by white people". like Cornell West said, black people freed themselves from slavery. we did it ourselves because we were tired and we put the American government in the position were they had to or they was gonna be in trouble.

Secondly, how have you bent over backwards to help us? lynching us? draggin a nigga out his truck and beating the shit out of him? shootin a man 50 times? giving us the worst school systems? no health insurance? being classified as a non person? GOOD JOB.

lastly, white people have hardly done anything as far as technology. u guys were stupid ass cavemen and shit when Africans and other non white peoples like Asians and Middle Eastern people were studying and creating Mathematics, Sciences, Philosophy, and a lot of other things that we still use. Africans created pyramids. Aztecs invented Democracy what were white people doing? U decided to take over many nations and kill, rape, pillage, and plunder non white peoples and stole their culture and claiming it as your own. That's some straight up evil shit there.

And you have the nerve to say "show us some appreciation".

Guarded By Martyrs
06-02-2008, 07:49 PM
I find it amazing that people say "we" or "you lot"
I'm white and it's not my fault.
Thats like blamming Germans for The Holocaust.
But the world is a savage place.

Hahahaha you can't just paint everyone in the same brush.
I don't want to get into it and ruin this thread though.

Indeed...it should never be forgotten.

whers = Why Has Everyone Ruined Sanctuary ?

Mic Tyson
06-02-2008, 08:12 PM

i aint blaming all white people but when somebody is sayin black people should show appreciation to white people, its fuckin hilarious.

it shouldn't be forgotten, simple as that.

Guarded By Martyrs
06-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Agreed.

Trismegistos
06-02-2008, 10:33 PM

I could make an argument for blaming the people of the time, in this case the majority or Germans during WW2 or the majority of white America through their history of the treatment of black Americans. The majority of Australians through their treatment of aboriginals. I think if you are a German, White American or White Australian then you need to remember that your ancestry and your nation has done a lot of wrong. Acknowledge and remember the wrongs to try and prevent them from continuing or reoccurring.

People have a voice and need to use it. The more people that raise their voice against inequality then the less inequality there will be.

LORD NOSE
06-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Slavery in America was ended by white people.

Did the black Africans fight a civil war to free their slaves?

And what about all the efforts white Americans did to remedy past injustices to black people?

We really bent over backwords for you people and never any thanks for it.

And what about the fact that modern civilization itself is largely the creation of the white race?

The world would still be living in the Stone Age if it wasn't for all the technology that white people made possible.

And finally, slavery was not invented by white people. But the movement to end slavery was.

Now I don't expect black people to bow down to me because I am white. But a little show of appreciation every now and then would be appreciated."

you're gonna get beat up

V4D3R
06-03-2008, 11:43 AM
He didnt post that - he needs to be taught the quote function.

He read that on another forum.