PDA

View Full Version : BET=Minstrel Show

Mic Tyson
06-03-2008, 05:05 PM
WTF happened BET? i remember you guys used to show real hip hop, positive hip hop. i remember u had shows like teen summit that helped young black teens stay out of trouble and teach them how to live a successful life.

I know what happened. You sold out.

Bob Johnson, why did you sell BET to Viacom? A bunch of white people who only care about money, not empowering black people. VIACOM doesn't give a fuck about black people. All BET has know are these stupid ass rappers doin the newest dances, disrespecting women, teaching young black men the wrong values, lookin like some damn coons. its embarrasing. a modern day minstrel show. You took off shows like teen summit that were important to black people, proabably cuz the folks at Viacom didn't see it as being "lucrative"

People, DO NOT watch this channel anymore.

When the rap group Little Brother came to BET with a single from one of their albums, BET refused to play it because they said it was TOO INTELLIGENT.

So what must they think about their viewers? the black people that the song was "TOO INTELLIGENT" for. don't help these people that don't even care about you make money.

BET has become a joke

To all my niggas that watch this shit, don't even bother no more. MTV is a better channel(BARELY) They show a lot of support for underground artists, have civil rights people like Cornell West on there, and have helped teach people about the AIDS epidemic in Africa. I don't know if they really care about black people, or what their true intentions are, but what they are doing is DEFINITELY more positive than what BET is doin.

So, Ill finish this rant wit a quote from Little Brother

"Quit askin me about Bet MTV show a nigga love homie dats dat"

But Thats Just Me. I don't know how yall feel about it but let me know.

BornPower
06-03-2008, 06:07 PM
cosign with the above.

How can we expect this CORPORATION, whose stated goal is to make as much money as possible, to cater to our best interests when we as a culture don't let these entities know (vote with your pockets people) that we don't support their views? We don't even respect ourselves enough to enforce standards in the messages permeating the minds of our youth...

LORD ZERO
06-05-2008, 12:48 AM
Bet + Vh1 + Mtv = Biggest Social Conditioning Channels Possibly On Earth, The Masses Are Getting Played In Plain View And We Fall For It Like A Bitch W/ Double D'z And A Phat Ass And From The Looks Of It.......we're Gonna Remain Asleep

Visionz
06-05-2008, 12:53 AM
Cribs :r

Mic Tyson
06-05-2008, 01:00 AM
Cribs :r

lol cribs is alright to me, its not a show that degrades a race.

Visionz
06-05-2008, 01:05 AM
Its the subversive way they get people craving shit they REALLY don't need that bothers me about it. I love when they showed up to Redman's cause it looked like I might've lived there :lmao:

Mic Tyson
06-05-2008, 01:09 AM
^^^^^ that niggas doorbell was broke an shit

he was like, you gotta rub these two wires together to ring the bell lol. that nigga keep it real at least

TSA
06-05-2008, 01:09 AM
i've noticed anytime black people have fun it's look at as stupid, subhuman, or 'wrong'

like Crank Dat Soulja boy. how is that really 'dumb'

i mean, uncool for some of us, but 'dumb'?

it's cause it's a black kid doing it.

There's a sick psycosis in the black community that tells them "don't do this, white people could be watching" so they (usually the intelligent ones with an inferiority complex) get physically angry when they see other black people doing things that white people would diss approve of.

Like rap culture.

anyways, i don't think BET is a minstrel show, minstrel shows were minstrel shows,
and everything black ppl do is a "problem in the black community".
I don't see that BET does to black ppl that MTV and literally every other channel except like 5, do it white people, or the rest of the world.

i think BET is black ENTERTAINMENt and entertains black people. They have a good time watching it and are proud to see other black people on television because its comforting to them and therefore the channel serves it's purpose and i approve, though i don't watch it.

TSA
06-05-2008, 01:13 AM
and everything a black person in a position of success has to do has to involve 'empowerment' and helping the rest of the black race or else his personal achievement is a pawn of the devil.

because he's black.

i've NEVER heard of a white person helping the white community, once white ppl get money from being in a poor white community, the move the fuck out and never talk to the rest of them again. They'll even vote to bulldose it and build a mall. No community improvement programs, no free turkeys, nothing, and they're doing pretty well, so charity from affluent members of your race is obviously not a key to success.

He sold BET to Viacom cause that's how you make skrilla, and he's would like to have more money, that's all.

no evil plot, no race based logic, just business from a business man

Mic Tyson
06-05-2008, 01:18 AM
theres a difference tho betwwen niggas havin fun and niggas brainwashin young black kids. the rappers themselves don't know what they are doin, mainly cuz they stupid, but they have a huge impact on little kids, especially the ones in broken households with no real guidance. making kids think shootin cats is cool and sellin drugs is cool and stealin and shit is cool is the reason we as a community is so messed up today.

kids think, fuck school i can make money sellin dope, or rappin

They need to know that they can do so much more, bt don't nobody tell them.

TSA
06-05-2008, 01:22 AM
well the fact that broken homes have bred criminals, low lifes and douche bags for centuries before hip hop is cause enough to conclude hip hop has almost no impact on criminality in people other then giving them a new style to present it in if they're going to pursue it.

consider that BET rap music is acutally too non violent, then you really no ground to stand on in saying what your saying. BET doesn't play hard body murda rap nor does it play crack dealing rap that often. it's dances, RnB teen sensations, more dances, clubs, women, and more dances.

BET Uncut doesn't even exist anymore.

Its probably one of the top 10 most clean cut channels on TV, but the fact that it orbits around black people having fun, which society teaches is 'stupid', it'll be looked at as the cause of any problem possible.

I can tell you now that Jackass has briused and broken more white kids bones and caused more arrests then Knuck If You Buck, Keyshia Coles, or Lollipop ever did.

and Jackass didn't crossover too well in the black community, so we all know who was the victim of that. Still it wasn't a problem in the white community, cause oh well, ya know?

NOW....imagine if Jackass was black ppl, on BET. HO-LY-SHIT Al sharpton would have a hayday

Mic Tyson
06-05-2008, 01:24 AM
you gotta admit, it don't help, and they could be doin more positive things with their music.

TSA
06-05-2008, 01:30 AM
positive music has almost no impact on people.

look at wucorp

we all listen to very negative music. It's got positive hints here and there, but oh well, my favorite rappers like to kill people, have a lot of guns and believe white people were lab experiments, but if i wasn't already naturally inclined to do that shit, then i won't.

A person that's gonna be a killer is gonna be a killer, hip hop gives them a style to do it in, but hip hop in the ears of a none killer is just music about killing

Mic Tyson
06-05-2008, 01:45 AM

so you don't think positive music or negative for that matter has ANY impact on people? Positive music has had a pretty big impact on me.

A person that's gonna be a killer is gonna be a killer, hip hop gives them a style to do it in, but hip hop in the ears of a none killer is just music about killing

it depends on the listener though. of course when your old enough, that shit doesn't have any impact on how you think about killing. it shouldn't make you wanna kill somebody.

of course, when your not mature enough, that shit could mean anything to you if you don't have anyone that tells you that shit is wrong and they are jus talking.

Since music is in the realm of entertainment, we can compare that shit to video games. Why do you think everybody was goin crazy about not sellin GTA to little kids? because kids were doin stupid shit like playin with guns and stuff and they said they got it from the game.

Games are different than music, but i think both can make an impact on someones mind if they can't comprehend what they are seeing and have a distorted view of right from wrong

TSA
06-05-2008, 01:52 AM
i didn't have TV in nigeria, and i and all the other kids without tv would play guns on the regular

that shit was dope.

wheni was 11, impressionable enough, my favorite lyric was

"7 execution sttyylllee murddaz, i have no remorse cause im the fucking murdera, haven't you even heard of a KILLA!....*booooooooommm*........... I drop bombs like hiroshima"

and "When i pull up at the club, sorry, that's my knief"

i also though the joker was god and i would like to grow up to be an evil clown that blow up banks and took all the money like on batman, at like, 8 or 7 i think idk

but everyone that played guns, watching violence and listen to violence(every person my age i know) grew up to be what they would be because of conditions beyond the grasp of media, some of them sell drugs, some of them are in college, some of them are in jail, some of them are studying in China

we all played listened to and immitated the same shit though.

So say hip hop or BET started or pushes the drive for kids to play guns is very untrue. by the time kids start listening to music they don't play make believe unless they're queers, and those queers are still harmless. kids have been playing guns and worshipping violence since human nature and BET has nothing to do with it.

what kid game isn't more violent then an average adult game?

TSA
06-05-2008, 02:02 AM
so you don't think positive music or negative for that matter has ANY impact on people? Positive music has had a pretty big impact on me.

it does, but i think it's more style based and pushing you towards the direction you were already gonna be

like no amount of music is gonna convince you raping babies is fly
unless you that kinda dude

but you were probably gonna be a positive person anyways, music just pushed you towards it more or gave you a style to be positive with.

it's like how usually the same type of ppl listen to the same type of music, and end up having a lot in common with eachother other then music. look that this site, we almost all listen tot he same type of rappers, and think the same about a lot of stuff, as well has have the same type of humor.
that's cause we were already they type of ppl, and the music brought it out more or is a part of it.

LORD NOSE
06-05-2008, 02:41 AM
Bob Johnson, why did you sell BET to Viacom? A bunch of white people who only care about money, not empowering black people.

he was made an offer he couldn't refuse

white america cannot have positive images of black men displayed in homes across america - they cannot have Chuck D saying fuck elvis on TV - Spike Lee and John Singleton cannot be allowed to give strong messages against things that plague our people - if you wanna get on, you have to dress as a woman like tyler perry, eddie murphy, martin lawrence, wesley snipes, etc...

you have to be docile,quiet, and happy looking - so they watered down the drums and replaced the strong lyrical content with bubble gum - being positive is corny now - get that skilla,gwop is the move now

over heard this girl talking about her ...stuff... she said its worth more than diamond that its more like platinum -

TSA
06-05-2008, 08:47 AM
that's a lie. black ppl willingly make what they make because other black ppl like it.

it's really pathetic, but has anyone noticed everything black people in positions of power of media do is said to be puppet string movements of a white man intended to kill black people, and no matter what the black person in a position of power does, no matter how powerful, they're considered subserviant, slavelike, and unable to control himself.

this stems from the mentality slave gave that no matter what a black person does they will always be below white people.

Like when Obama was early in the election, and nobody would believe this guy wasn't the 'underdog', a puppet, or doomed for failure in the face of 'more powerful' competitiors.

it was impossible to believe obamas camp was the most well funded, well oiled, well organized and most focused and that he was actually the power structure, not vis versa.

BET has 'watered down images' because that's what people want to see. very few people like 'hard content', nor should they, it's not entertaining, and defeats the purpose of black ENTERTAINMENt

as i type im trying to think of a white channel that presents self improving 'hard content'

Fox News is the closest i get, followed by the history channel, which even presents a watered down and simplified version of history with a focus of guns wars and explosives cause that's entertaining.

again, BET is doing nothing wrong, its making black people happy to see people that look like them providing them with the type of entertainment they enjoy and can't get elsewhere. In the end it boils down to entertainment. BET never professed to be an educational experience, a community improvement program, or a resting place for the intelligent. It did profess to be Entertainment, and a lot of black people would agree it is.

Mic Tyson
06-05-2008, 09:57 AM
he was made an offer he couldn't refuse

white america cannot have positive images of black men displayed in homes across america - they cannot have Chuck D saying fuck elvis on TV - Spike Lee and John Singleton cannot be allowed to give strong messages against things that plague our people - if you wanna get on, you have to dress as a woman like tyler perry, eddie murphy, martin lawrence, wesley snipes, etc...

you have to be docile,quiet, and happy looking - so they watered down the drums and replaced the strong lyrical content with bubble gum - being positive is corny now - get that skilla,gwop is the move now

over heard this girl talking about her ...stuff... she said its worth more than diamond that its more like platinum -

true

TSA
06-05-2008, 10:04 AM
also what is this strong message?

everything you can say about the black community black people already know and are fully aware of

and telling ppl what to do on TV is not the answer to 600 years of systematic destruction

Mic Tyson
06-05-2008, 12:17 PM
and telling ppl what to do on TV is not the answer to 600 years of systematic destruction

the way they act on BET is the product of 600 years of systematic destruction

TSA
06-05-2008, 12:46 PM
well that's just you saying black people are stupid, cause that's how they act period, it's the culture.

just flat out say black people are stupider then white people instead of acting like something is "making it" that way.

black ppl find BET entertaining and good to watch, they like chris brown, soulja boy, r.kelly, and so forth, everything put on BET is put there cause it's stuff black people like, and these are all things you would consider stupid of mindwashing,

so just say black people are stupid.

Mic Tyson
06-05-2008, 12:52 PM
some niggas like watchin stpid shit. black people aren't stupid at all

Cee Oh Vee
06-05-2008, 01:52 PM
Damn, from what I've seen; I actually liked pretty much everything TSA has had to say until this thread.

TSA
06-05-2008, 02:17 PM
some niggas like watchin stpid shit. black people aren't stupid at all
it seems the things black people REALLY like, southern rap, pop/dance music, and watching other black ppl act foolish, are deemed stupid though.

and now BET.
BET is probably average intellect to other channels.

LORD NOSE
06-05-2008, 02:47 PM
also what is this strong message?

everything you can say about the black community black people already know and are fully aware of

you haven't spent enough time doing the studies one needs to do to be able to give advice,or have your opinion on the matter be taken seriously - if you don't live in a black "community", you pretty much don't know what goes down - if you haven't studied the history and got to the root of the problems, then sought to find answers and solutions, your input worthless

TSA
06-05-2008, 02:57 PM
well you have in no way what so ever foudn a thread of evidence that i dont know what im talking about or haven't studied it.

i live in the 'black community' cause im black.

you on the other hand are a 30+ yr old man that has created over a dosen fake accounts on wutangcorp.com so that you can preach yourself hating self-esteem shield inferiority umbrella defense mechanism. You also suscribe to the field of thought that white people are lab experiments (which i don't see as an insult, im waiting for a white person to be smart enough to say "looks like they finally got it right" as and comeback ultimate burn) created by a coneheaded black man with an semitic arab name, that black people (including R.Kelly, Gary Coleman, and Star Jones) have god like powers, and your clearly very, very, very, very racially scarred and it clouds your vision

i would, if anything, not listen to you over me

TSA
06-05-2008, 03:01 PM
not to mention that black people aren't from africa, they're asian hebrews and that the black man is god because of evidence you find in the white man's bible which you don't believe in.

your also god because your proper name is Allah, an arabic word, which is a acornym from Arm Leg Leg Arm Head which are all english which man words and Latin white man letters. It also don't make sense cause beavers have arms legs legs arms and heads and were able to listen to a wutang double CD without changing their religion

STYLE
06-05-2008, 03:22 PM
TSA you live in nebraska, wtf are talking about. by your own words you are not black, you are igbo. so wtf do you really know? stop frontin.

now for those that know.... bet used to have shows that's aim was to educate and uplift.

jackass was a prob for the white community when the lil white kids started setting themselves on fire.

program mgrs, a&r's, ceos and producers DO control what sound and messages get to see the light of day. via fin.backing, discovery, imgae development and radio play.

bob sold us all out. by putting a price on our only major stake in the media.

so what if it made him money. we as black americans know that the welfare of our people and preservation of our culture is to be priority 1 when faced with this sort of decision.

why noit sell jet ebony black enterprise and essence to white folks too? get paid right?

LORD NOSE
06-05-2008, 03:38 PM
well you have in no way what so ever foudn a thread of evidence that i dont know what im talking about or haven't studied it.

lol - i don't need to go look for any proof/evidence that you don't know what you're talking about - you give me just that by saying the foolishness you say everytime you chose to type

i live in the 'black community' cause im black.

bill cosby lives in the black community cause he's black

you on the other hand are a 30+ yr old man that has created over a dosen fake accounts on wutangcorp.com

over a dozen ?

why exaggerate ?

i have only 3 other accounts and none of them are fake - my main one is vatican and 2 of the three made vet status - without being vouched for - there is a good reason for this - find out - are you jealous ?
nigga i know what i'm doing - that's the difference between you and me

so that you can preach yourself hating self-esteem shield inferiority umbrella defense mechanism.

so you equate me saying that white america needs to pay for its crime with me feeling bad abut being black ?

you need some serious help- TSA aka TitS and ASS

You also suscribe to the field of thought that white people are lab experiments

white people were not made in labs - quote me saying that they were - this is some other shit you made up....because you don't know what you are doing - so you need to make up shit, tell lies that you make yourself believe is true in order for you to feel like you throwing punches - while in reality i'm smashing your knuckle and jaw bones to dust

(which i don't see as an insult, im waiting for a white person to be smart enough to say "looks like they finally got it right" as and comeback ultimate burn) created by a coneheaded black man with an semitic arab name, that black people (including R.Kelly, Gary Coleman, and Star Jones) have god like powers, and your clearly very, very, very, very racially scarred and it clouds your vision

what is god like powers ?
Powers ?
them cartoons got your mind fucked up waiting for some ghost from a far away planet with powers to come to earth and pull all the dead people out of their coffins

lmao - Powers

i would, if anything, not listen to you over me

you should - cause no one else with sense would listen to you -

WARPATH
06-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Indians don't even have a channel. In lieu of a native channel we have........you tube.

Observe:

XXsy0pMlfi8&hl

TSA
06-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Style you wear soul sonic force ass glittery cheetah hats jheri curls jack off to cartoon porn, think your from madagascar, and also grew up in a predominately white community. You have 0 room to speak.

as i was saying....
ever since ignorant rap and BET cancelled it's 'stuff that teaches us' black college enrollment, business ownership have skyrocketed at higher growth rates then any other race, crime has dropped radically, and the black community now has a higher GNP then Canada.

it's pathetic that there's no legitmate arguement to counter what im saying except personal attacks at my age and location, which are pretty self defeating cause all i've presented you with is logic and facts.

there's a serious communication problem in the black community, i'll say that much, between the younger and the older ones, but as a young black person, i'll tell you that we watch BET to be entertained, as soon as something boring comes on, were gonna change it, like young people across the globe. The entertaining stuff has no effect on what we're going to do unless you were already preset to be the type of person that would kill, spend your duckets on fat ass twinkies that spin, and crank soulja boys. Also i don't see the negative message in BET whatsoever. the channel is actually very wholesome. too wholesome. all the shows are just cheesy, that's all, but violent music is never on there, it's just poppy, happy, dance music, love music, and other things of that nature.

Wu-tang's influence on a person is more likely to be more negative then the clips from The Scream Tour 2008 with Bow Wow and Omario brushing each others shoulders off if you wanna think of it that way.

Mic Tyson
06-05-2008, 04:10 PM
Wu-tang's influence on a person is more likely to be more negative then the clips from The Scream Tour 2008 with Bow Wow and Omario brushing each others shoulders off if you wanna think of it that way.

you could have a point there, but showing negativity in music doesn't just mean violence. the videos they show now degrade women, and make you think that sellin drugs is all cool and shit. Im 18, and i might watch a show or 2 on BET if its on. yes its entertainment, but it is now owned by white people who only show rappers who care about materialism. thats not a good thing to teach kids

They have been aiming BET at young audiences anyway, and those are the people who get the biggest impression when they watch BET.

TSA
06-05-2008, 04:23 PM
well look at the 'degrading' of black women.

i remember 1997
every women you'd see on TV was white. atleast the 'attractive' ones.
i started jacking off around 2000, every attractive porn star was white

the black ones that were fine were measured in finness by how white their features were

stacy brigham or whatever, even vanessa williams.

all a white standard, but ever since rappers started 'degrading women', sudden MASSIVE juicy butts that women women can't attain are the standard.

look at porn, Jenna Jamesons dissapeared, it'll all about big booty bitches with distinctly black features

gianna micheals
ricki white
flow tucci
alexis texas
camella bing

all the top white pornstars are where they are cause i think raps real protrayal of black women has help america realize the beauty of the black feminine

outside of porn too (obviously), but that's where it's most evident.

http://www.yorapper.com/Photos/EstherBaxter.jpg

this women would have had a hard time being considered beautiful outside of the black community prior to rappers 'degrading' women. It's a double edged sword really, but it help black women feel more comfortable with their unique form of beauty, though i think it reinforces sluttiness as sexiness, but white media does the same to white women. hence them being really, really, really slutty

it only shows rappers that care about materialism cause that's what the black audience wants, they're the ones making the music black ppl like at the moment.
plus Big L, ghostface, and nas would probably convince someone to be a drug dealer out of content more then Lil Bow Bow, Romeo, Omarion, Soulja Boy, and Trillvill.

there's still rappers that go on about crack and shit that are huge like wayne and jeezy but bet didn't make them, their moms did, and 106 and parks top 10 countdown will probably be less drug related then your top 10 countdown

LORD NOSE
06-05-2008, 04:41 PM

you lost when you typed that

this women would have had a hard time being considered beautiful outside of the black community prior to rappers 'degrading' women. It's a double edged sword really, but it help black women feel more comfortable with their unique form of beauty, though i think it reinforces sluttiness as sexiness, but white media does the same to white women. hence them being really, really, really slutty

yes it has made black women more desirable to the world when before all you would see is naked ass white women with their hair blowing in the wind to sweet music - yes the new videos has made the world wanna fuck black women - they wanna fuck them

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
06-05-2008, 05:13 PM
well look at the 'degrading' of black women.

i remember 1997
every women you'd see on TV was white. atleast the 'attractive' ones.
i started jacking off around 2000, every attractive porn star was white

the black ones that were fine were measured in finness by how white their features were

stacy brigham or whatever, even vanessa williams.

all a white standard, but ever since rappers started 'degrading women', sudden MASSIVE juicy butts that women women can't attain are the standard.

look at porn, Jenna Jamesons dissapeared, it'll all about big booty bitches with distinctly black features

gianna micheals
ricki white
flow tucci
alexis texas
camella bing

all the top white pornstars are where they are cause i think raps real protrayal of black women has help america realize the beauty of the black feminine

outside of porn too (obviously), but that's where it's most evident.

it only shows rappers that care about materialism cause that's what the black audience wants, they're the ones making the music black ppl like at the moment.
plus Big L, ghostface, and nas would probably convince someone to be a drug dealer out of content more then Lil Bow Bow, Romeo, Omarion, Soulja Boy, and Trillvill.

there's still rappers that go on about crack and shit that are huge like wayne and jeezy but bet didn't make them, their moms did, and 106 and parks top 10 countdown will probably be less drug related then your top 10 countdown

you have a point with the big booty chicks i agree and the problem with music in general especially current black music is the lack of topics n shit so don't blame them blame them plus society for holding us back and being discriminatory,etc. what ever you wanna call it. society has to change

STYLE
06-06-2008, 02:33 AM
tsa is insane. literally dellusional.

black women have always been desired and emulated.

so now that they wanna fuck our women and we blingin, its all good in black america?

nebraska got u fucked up. you literally think just like a redneck and act like one in terms of attacking the person and not the message when opposed.

positive music has no effect. an u claim to be a fela kuti fan. bob marley jon lennon bdp pe rakim no effect huh? u full of shit.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
06-06-2008, 09:06 AM

lol..........

yeah I hear shit like that on a daily basis here in illadeph City on the train.......what a shame

TSA
06-06-2008, 01:09 PM
tsa is insane. literally dellusional.

black women have always been desired and emulated.

so now that they wanna fuck our women and we blingin, its all good in black america?

nebraska got u fucked up. you literally think just like a redneck and act like one in terms of attacking the person and not the message when opposed.

positive music has no effect. an u claim to be a fela kuti fan. bob marley jon lennon bdp pe rakim no effect huh? u full of shit.

dude, your not a bright man, you just have a lot of trival knowledge on subjects your interested in.
black woman have never been the standard quo of beauty in the media, they're just more well represented now.

the majority of fela kuti fans are pothead trouble makers in nigeria, again, quit being dumb. all armed robbers listen to the guy. lennon and all them, no effect, the ppl that were gonna listen to them were gonna listen to them because they're own chemistry and shit they liked to do, like be leftist hippies, lennon, and other musicians are just and ornament to someones christmas tree of history genetics intelligence and decision making skills that's gonna make them who they are.

there as incidences where music inspires ppl and causes change for a specific reason, like a song about recovering from mourning helping someone that's mourning, or when your unhappy listening to a song a getting happy, but they're not gonna turn al sharpton into a white nationalist and shit like that

Black Man
06-06-2008, 02:26 PM
dude, your not a bright man, you just have a lot of trival knowledge on subjects your interested in.
black woman have never been the standard quo of beauty in the media, they're just more well represented now.

Where did he say that black women are the standard of beauty IN THE MEDIA?

Black women have and continue to be the standard of beauty for white people. Who is there perfect 10 chick? Bo Derrick. When they made her the perfect 10 chick, how was her hair done? Oh yeah, she had the corn rows. Wonder where she got that from?

Why are white chicks getting colligen injections? Fake tits? Fake asses? Why are they going to tanning salons?

Original People are the standard for colored people period!

TSA
06-06-2008, 02:35 PM
dog.

NO-BODY-SAID-BLACK-WOMEN-DONT-LOOK-GOOD

but please don't do yourself a the diservice of believing white women are not the standard of beauty in america
i prefer black women, i think they look better
but we all are VERY AWARE that white women as CONSIDERED the standard of beauty in america

why did Bo Derrick get the prefect then and centuries of black women with braided hair didn't?

Black Man
06-06-2008, 02:50 PM
dog.

NO-BODY-SAID-BLACK-WOMEN-DONT-LOOK-GOOD

but please don't do yourself a the diservice of believing white women are not the standard of beauty in america
i prefer black women, i think they look better
but we all are VERY AWARE that white women as CONSIDERED the standard of beauty in america

why did Bo Derrick get the prefect then and centuries of black women with braided hair didn't?

Nobody said that you said black women don't look good. I know you know how to read, but do you have any kind of comprehension? First you speak on what another person said and you got that wrong. You reply to me, and you got what I said wrong.

we all are VERY AWARE that white women as CONSIDERED the standard of beauty in america

There's alot of things (in america) that are CONSIDERED.......

CharlesJones
06-06-2008, 04:27 PM
I thought i would never agree with ThaShaolinAssassin about anything but i'm gonna have to agree with what he said about BET. The truth of the matter is that the black viewers who watch BET like what they're watching and that's why BET is showing them wack programs. BET's audience is catered to the black youth so that's why BET doesn't have a lot of positive shows anymore like they used to have because the majority of black youth don't wanna see positive black shows. That's just the way it is. You can't blame Bob Johnson for selling his network to white people or whoever owns BET now. If Bob was still in charge of the network, the programming would probably be wack because like i said, the majority of black youth don't wanna see positive black shows. The black youth like watching negative programs and listening to wack negative rappers.

Mic Tyson
06-06-2008, 04:31 PM
I thought i would never agree with ThaShaolinAssassin about anything but i'm gonna have to agree with what he said about BET. The truth of the matter is that the black viewers who watch BET like what they're watching and that's why BET is showing them wack programs. BET's audience is catered to the black youth so that's why BET doesn't have a lot of positive shows anymore like they used to have because the majority of black youth don't wanna see positive black shows. That's just the way it is. You can't blame Bob Johnson for selling his network to white people or whoever owns BET now. If Bob was still in charge of the network, the programming would probably be wack because like i said, the majority of black youth don't wanna see positive black shows. The black youth like watching negative programs and listening to wack negative rappers.

and thats my problem with BET

TSA
06-06-2008, 07:45 PM
i reject charles jones endorsement

all youths wanna watch negative programs or atleast 80% of them

that's why MTV kills that church network in the ratings

i still don't see what programs on BET are actually 'negative'

Girlfriends?

TSA
06-06-2008, 07:47 PM
There's alot of things (in america) that are CONSIDERED.......
like how your considered a sunny winters secondary.

and like how white features are the good looking ones, im really not the first person to acknowledge this in our culture, but since the fact that i spit raw truth frustrates ppl they're gonna argue about how im from nebraska

Mic Tyson
06-06-2008, 07:48 PM
its mostly the music they show. but they also don't show anything positive neither and in my opinion even if it is an entertainment channel its for black people and i think they should take some steps to maybe have positive programs.

but now since its owned by white people that said their viewers aren't intelligent, they gonna keep showin what they show

TSA
06-06-2008, 07:50 PM
watch BET tomorrow, the music is really not negative, just not intellectually stimulating.

but no channel really is cause they're in the business of getting skrilla bout scrams

Its seriously just a bunch of Keysia Coles and Chris Brown, the negativest program they have is Rap City, and it's even cleaned it's act up.

that's why it sucks, it's too pussy.

CharlesJones
06-07-2008, 11:20 AM
I wanna fuck Keyshia Coles. She is a hot woman. Have ya'll seen her new video with Trina? She's looking real sexy in that. The song sucks but i just like watching her. Her sister is ugly hahahahahahahahahaha. She looks like a man LOL. I haven't watched BET in so long so i don't care what they show. It's a shame what has happened to Rap City. Rap City used to show tight videos in the 90's. Now they just show trash rappers LOL.

CharlesJones
06-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Your right ThaShaolinAssassin that youths no matter what race they are wanna watch negative tv programs instead of positive tv programs. Jackass is a good example of a negative program that came on MTV and ignorant white kids loved it and they tried to do stupid stunts because of what they saw on Jackass because they think it's cool to do stupid shit like that and hurt yourself.

Max Munch
06-07-2008, 11:31 AM
Bet + Vh1 + Mtv = Biggest Social Conditioning Channels Possibly On Earth, The Masses Are Getting Played In Plain View And We Fall For It Like A Bitch W/ Double D'z And A Phat Ass And From The Looks Of It.......we're Gonna Remain Asleep

Co-fucking-sign.. all of these channels reinforce stereotypes and brainwash youth minds.

I can't fucking stand to watch BET for even a minute these days.. haven't been able to for a while. They really fucked up.

Koolish
06-08-2008, 10:57 PM
man where the hell is that video of the guy who used to be big at BET... i think he had a myspace where he had interviews of him pretty much breaking down how BET broke down after it was sold to viacom.

he didn't get fired because he was the main guy who convinced BET to play eve and basically started her career, so they kept him because he could have made profit. he left the company or got fired i don't remember because his boss wanted head from him.

you ever wonder why AJ and Free got fired?

LORD NOSE
06-10-2008, 02:22 PM
again - if black people are inspiring other black people to do better and look better and be better using the media, it gets shut down and those who were doing the inspiring get discredited and dismissed - it happens to all of our powerful black leaders and entertainers - they get shut down

viacom didn't buy the network from Johnson - they simply moved him over and told us that he sold it - they got trixx -

this world of black and white is like the show punk'd
just that with this world, no one comes after awhile to tell you that you got punk'd
they just set you up,make you look stupid, and leave you there.

Koolish
06-10-2008, 03:57 PM
true, viacom has that power. i notice on some bus shelters and random places in the city you just see the viacom logo hanging around. big brother style.