PDA

View Full Version : congrats to obama

ALCATRAZ
06-04-2008, 02:01 AM
suck it hilary

TSA
06-04-2008, 02:06 AM
i want to find the thread where i called him winning it and everyone thought i was nuts
just cause im that type of nigg

TAURO
06-04-2008, 02:09 AM
Im happy for him and I hope he goes all the way and paints that white house black.

TSA
06-04-2008, 02:38 AM
AHahAAHahaAhAHAHAHAhahaAHAHHAHAaAAHahahAAHAHaahaha hAHH!HAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHaAHAHAHhaHAH!!!!!!!

LORD ZERO
06-04-2008, 02:38 AM
i hope he fucking chokes on the blood he sucks from humanity

-DEAD-
WORD

ALCATRAZ
06-04-2008, 02:40 AM
obama tha champ

6 Chambaz
06-04-2008, 04:14 AM
has he done it ??? did he get the superdelegates ???

if yes, then good luck to him with McCain, cause many Hillary supporters are going to vote for McCain (idiots) I mean voting for the other party just because your candidate didnt win is retarted

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-04-2008, 04:59 AM
hahahaha that left handed loonie(obama) is gonna go far

whitey
06-04-2008, 07:38 AM
i hope he fucking chokes on the blood he sucks from humanity

coming from the kid who said obama wouldn't win because it was a conspiracy to get hillary into the white house. whoops.

has he done it ??? did he get the superdelegates ???

if yes, then good luck to him with McCain, cause many Hillary supporters are going to vote for McCain (idiots) I mean voting for the other party just because your candidate didnt win is retarted

i dont think so. they may say that now, but in 6 months from now they will come to their sense. its bascially a vote for the same shitty presidency we have had for 8 years. they are smarter than than.

dont forget ron paul can stil be voted for

but wont be voted for.

Charles Barry
06-04-2008, 10:12 AM
she better not be his VP.

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-04-2008, 10:23 AM
dont forget ron paul can stil be voted for

Good luck with that one. I sure hope he runs! With the Libertarians, Ron Paul, and Green Party all fighting for moderate republican votes Obama should win hands down! Rupert Murdoch, the owner of FOX- the vast right wing conspiracy media hand, endorses Obama and "predicts" a landslide win... when Rupert Murdoch says that that means he will make sure he doesn't look stupid six months from now for saying that!

Matt Drudge, another arm of the "vast right wing conspiracy" despises McCain, and has "unofficially" endorsed Obama. I say "unofficially" because this is based on his perceived media slant which killed Kerry and Clinton (during the impeachment trial), and so far this year has shown overwhelming support for Obama. Don't worry, be happy!

STYLE
06-04-2008, 10:24 AM
i would think that she'd make a good veep. add some exp to his ticket (bil clinton)

V4D3R
06-04-2008, 11:10 AM
That sig is sik - HAHA

STYLE
06-04-2008, 11:15 AM
That sig is sik - HAHA

i'm tapping into some alternative energy right now....

Natural Gas!

ALCATRAZ
06-04-2008, 11:54 AM
se many Hillary supporters are going to vote for McCain (idiots) I mean voting for the other party just because your candidate didnt win is retarted

I actually saw this video for an interview they did in West Virginia where statistically they've always voted democrat but most people vowed that if Hilary didn't get the nomination then they would vote for McCain =X.... fuckin idiots

whitey
06-04-2008, 12:17 PM
i would think that she'd make a good veep. add some exp to his ticket (bil clinton)

Nah.

I think she would make a better secretary of state.

John Edwards would make the better veep candidate. White, southerner. Hes got what Obama needs to get a lot of votes he wouldn't get otherwise.

12weLvE
06-04-2008, 12:28 PM
I think Lord Z said "The outcome is misery if either one of them gets the victory" LOL!!! It doesnt matter who the next president is...this country is going down hill.

ALCATRAZ
06-04-2008, 12:53 PM
I think Lord Z said "The outcome is misery if either one of them gets the victory" LOL!!! It doesnt matter who the next president is...this country is going down hill.
I think it does matter. If McCain becomes the next president we can count on staying in Iraq for another four years... another 8 if he is re-elected..... Obama is implying that he wants the troops out of Iraq immediately. So I think it does matter who the next president is.

12weLvE
06-04-2008, 01:00 PM
I think it does matter. If McCain becomes the next president we can count on staying in Iraq for another four years... another 8 if he is re-elected..... Obama is implying that he wants the troops out of Iraq immediately. So I think it does matter who the next president is.

Well lets hope McCain doesnt win then. Thats really the only thing the democrats can bring to table... no more Iraq.

dezmond
06-04-2008, 01:23 PM
If Hills was VP surely that would up the assassination attempts on Barak by a shitload.........

12weLvE
06-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Hell yeah... I woulnt be suprise if we found out that Hilary is only doing it to get a free ride to presidency... Obama gets assasinated by the KKK and she takes over. That bitch is a snake... I ll be pissed if Obama picks her.

dezmond
06-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Dont really think hes gonna have much choice........

12weLvE
06-04-2008, 01:48 PM
On the other hand picking hilary will be the best choice... That way it would be Obama and Hilary v.s McCain... Good move by the democratic party... All of hilarys people will vote for Obama and all of the Obama people will vote for him. McCain is kinda fucked on this one lol.

Charles Barry
06-04-2008, 01:51 PM
Hillary has shown her true colors throughout the campaign. She'd be a horrible choice for VP but I think she'll probably scheme her way in there.

STYLE
06-04-2008, 01:53 PM
you forget that its not just hillary. its billary.

DEVAMPS
06-04-2008, 03:00 PM
i think that the whole political scene is a big puppet show- none of those people actually have anything to do with what happens in this country. the people who own America and who OWN congress and all that shit are the ones who make the rules and who decide what happens.. people get brain conditioned into thinkin America is a democracy when its far from it... all the shit thats been happenin, (terrorist attacks, WARS, disease, famine) all planned and executed from behind the curtain... i have ZERO trust in any of them.. America creates 2 sides (democratic/republican) of the same coin, makin one side SEEM better then the other so the people vote for a certain side, but what they really doing is just voting for the evil regime that owns both sides and further supporting devilishment..

Has there ever been a decade when America wasn't murdering people in a War? America always seems to be killing people nonstop, using citizens tax dollars to fund it! u know what that means? every single US citizen is funding terrorism whether u think so or not. your moms, dad, grandmother, have all been funding terrorism.. its fuckin insane

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-04-2008, 03:39 PM
Some people are just too conspiracy theorist for a cospiracy theorist to take seriously...

Money may help make a lot of decisions in Washington, but many Americans have money. Obama proved one thing- money wins, but WHERE the money comes from doesn't really matter. Most of his supporters have been people like me who sent in $200 here, $20 there...

He will not only be a better candidate for the situation in Iraq, he is the most progressive candidate in terms of dealing with foreign countries- enemies or allies- though I do think he is pandering to the Jews for fear of their voting bloc which consists of Jews and Christians... or most of the US.

In times like these- where Iran is "potentially" a nuclear threat, but more likely a potentially powerful ally, when Cuba is under a different leader, though not newer, he is more progressive, and with the OPEC crisis... McCain would be a huge mistake.

Hilarry as veep? No way. She's 60 now, in 8 years she'll be a 68 year old white lady... The party has to think about a viable candidate for 2016. If he indeed needs a white woman, there are 3 more qualified than her who didn't get to their positions through their husbands, and would be a great addition even if they were male. Edwards? I don't think it's a good idea to choose a running mate who has failed as a running mate in the past. He needs someone with more experience than Edwards, though experience doesn't make for a good President (Bush 1 had more experience than Reagan, yet Reagan is considered the better president... though both were cockmasters). GWB touted the experience on his cabinet, and what did that do for us??? McCain's experience has made him a hardened hardass, and that's it. The last war he was in has been over for 30 years+... war experience??? No. He has no idea.

Urban_Journalz
06-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Fuck Obama and anyone in office.

They'll never do anything for the people, no matter what fuckin' color their skin is.

IrOnMaN
06-04-2008, 03:46 PM
Barack Obama is my heart. :)

LORD ZERO
06-04-2008, 04:41 PM
OW1p56ahlio

TSA
06-04-2008, 04:48 PM
i dont remeber saying that but it really a conspiracy to get any of them sell out mother fuckers that suck satans cock in office

we should march on washington on election day and fire all of dc

then run up in the pentagon and steal all the computer files
satan?
i thought you weren't religious.

anyways, Edwards would be a horrible VP, the image he's trying to protray and demographic he's trying to reach doesn't fall for his act of being 'for the ppl' so he has no base, all the votes he got were ppl that didn't want hilary and didn't want obama cause race and sex

if i were him i would go with a republican as a VP.
Chuck Hagel
perfect choice, to emphasis the change, end in partisanship, and feed off the HUGE contingent of republicans that FUCK-ING-HATE Mccain.

or Bloomberg would be nice, just nobody too edwardsy

and Hilary would be good too, but ppl act like he needs her and he doesn't so that's all choice, it'll just mobilize republicans more tho

LORD NOSE
06-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Russel Simmons for VP

Mic Tyson
06-04-2008, 07:10 PM
when russel Simmons releasin that obama mixtape?

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-04-2008, 08:06 PM
tsa, i was refering to the occult nature of the people mentioned here

another name for satan is hermes

satan has different names between cultures but just as an example pentagrams and inverse pentagrams are rampid throughout government polotics and officaildom

-Satan is not Hermes. Hermes in Christianity would more fit the attributes of Gabriel. Satan means "adversary" or "adversarial force" and in the Old Testament does not refer to any "person", rather a characteristic of elohim (small letters) which include all the host of the heavens. Satan was demonized by Babylonian, Greek, Egyptian, and ultimately Roman beliefs (not that he was a demon in those belief systems, but Christianity took the image of certain figures and applied evil overtones and named this figure "Satan")... But that's a KTL discussion...

O wait... this is KTL! LOL!

TSA
06-04-2008, 11:23 PM
tsa, i was refering to the occult nature of the people mentioned here

another name for satan is hermes

satan has different names between cultures but just as an example pentagrams and inverse pentagrams are rampid throughout government polotics and officaildom
dude, shut up.
you failed, you got caught tangiled in a web of your psychotic hoboonthecornerism

you FIRST pianted hilary as the evil insider oppressing obama, now obama is the villian cause he's winning?

you got exposed, just face it. what the fuck is polotics supposed to mean anyways?

OH BURN?

Visionz
06-05-2008, 01:43 AM
If Hills was VP surely that would up the assassination attempts on Barak by a shitload.........fo'real, Bill married a psycho power-hungry bitch

Hell yeah... I woulnt be suprise if we found out that Hilary is only doing it to get a free ride to presidency... Obama gets assasinated by the KKK and she takes over. That bitch is a snake... I ll be pissed if Obama picks her.I think he's smart enough to avoid that situation altogether. I have no idea who he'll pick but it won't be her that I'm pretty sure of.

On another note, if all of government is really a charade for the corperations and the banks then let me atleast have a puppet who gives good speeches. SOMEONE is going to be president, I'd rather it be someone that doesn't make us all look like idiots on a world stage.

ALCATRAZ
06-05-2008, 10:49 AM
Fuck Obama and anyone in office.

They'll never do anything for the people, no matter what fuckin' color their skin is.
don't u want the troops out of iraq? if so u better vote for obama in the upcoming election

whitey
06-05-2008, 12:22 PM
i think that the whole political scene is a big puppet show- none of those people actually have anything to do with what happens in this country. the people who own America and who OWN congress and all that shit are the ones who make the rules and who decide what happens.. people get brain conditioned into thinkin America is a democracy when its far from it... all the shit thats been happenin, (terrorist attacks, WARS, disease, famine) all planned and executed from behind the curtain... i have ZERO trust in any of them.. America creates 2 sides (democratic/republican) of the same coin, makin one side SEEM better then the other so the people vote for a certain side, but what they really doing is just voting for the evil regime that owns both sides and further supporting devilishment..

Has there ever been a decade when America wasn't murdering people in a War? America always seems to be killing people nonstop, using citizens tax dollars to fund it! u know what that means? every single US citizen is funding terrorism whether u think so or not. your moms, dad, grandmother, have all been funding terrorism.. its fuckin insane

do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

TSA
06-05-2008, 12:36 PM
this is why KTL is the lowest of the sub forums, everyone think hypnotisim and BET is the problem with the world

dezmond
06-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Bill C for VP............

TSA
06-05-2008, 01:01 PM
no

DEVAMPS
06-05-2008, 01:08 PM
do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

u cant handle the reality that for the past 6 years or so your nice family has been payin tax money and helping America murder people in Iraq for money and oil. DEVILISHMENT - u cant deny it.. its reality Whitey.. citizens pay tax dollars and some of that money goes to funding war efforts.. what dont u understand about that- its fact.. just cuz u too scared or brainwashed to acknowledge the truth doesnt mean it aint true.

dezmond
06-05-2008, 01:10 PM
Chris Rock for VP

then he could say 'That aint right'..

100pr00f
06-05-2008, 01:12 PM
u know clinton will be vice prez if obama wins

Visionz
06-05-2008, 07:39 PM
u cant handle the reality that for the past 6 years or so your nice family has been payin tax money and helping America murder people in Iraq for money and oil. DEVILISHMENT - u cant deny it.. its reality Whitey.. citizens pay tax dollars and some of that money goes to funding war efforts.. what dont u understand about that- its fact.. just cuz u too scared or brainwashed to acknowledge the truth doesnt mean it aint true.
some of it also goes to funding prositution rings and coke habits, you got no choice to keep your money and you have no choice on where it's spent once its gone. Granted we where the reason that Iraq was invaded but alot of countries sent troops over there. What's your point?

JASPER
06-05-2008, 07:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/fusional/obamafuckyeah.jpg

LORD NOSE
06-05-2008, 08:15 PM
its all a trick

just like minibumpsh stories about ...itself

its all a trick

oBama
oSama

its all BullShit
its a bullshit trick to set off martial law

they'll assassinate oBama ( who is really a robot) - black people will cause chaos - they'll send in the troops and dogs - and Katrina will look like a nice vacation on a bermuda beach

whitey
06-05-2008, 08:44 PM
^ i know your joking. but you really shouldn't some people may actually take you seriously.

Mic Tyson
06-06-2008, 12:00 AM
^^^i've been taking him seriously this whole time.

Machete
06-06-2008, 01:41 AM

KERZO
06-06-2008, 10:25 AM
Here's their lovechild -

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/u/n/1/obama_clinton_split2.jpg

:lmao:

Hellspawn
06-06-2008, 10:59 AM
The hardest still to come for Obama

dezmond
06-06-2008, 11:04 AM
I just heard that he told Hills to go suck a dick... Hes gona choose another vp.........

LORD ZERO
06-06-2008, 02:26 PM
^ i know your joking. but you really shouldn't some people may actually take you seriously.

WHERES THE JOKE ABOUT DAT?........

LORD ZERO
06-06-2008, 02:29 PM
I just heard that he told Hills to go suck a dick... Hes gona choose another vp.........

NO YOU DIDNT....SNAP OUT OF IT
INEXPERIENCED UNCLE TOM ASS NIGGA + POWER HUNGRY DEVILCUNT BITCH = PERFECT MATCH

whitey
06-06-2008, 02:41 PM
WHERES THE JOKE ABOUT DAT?........

Probably in your spelling of "dat".

TSA
06-06-2008, 02:57 PM
not to long ago i said KTL was a bad place to put subjects of actual importance, and that gen chat would probably work better.

everyone flipped shit

and now look.
Obama's a robot.

Barack Obama is a Robot, and is actually Osama Bin Laden, whos humanoid state is still up for debate.

LORD ZERO
06-06-2008, 06:23 PM
NO YOU DIDNT....SNAP OUT OF IT
INEXPERIENCED UNCLE TOM ASS NIGGA + POWER HUNGRY DEVILCUNT BITCH = PERFECT MATCH

AND TO ADD ON, BILDERBERG WILL CHOOSE THE VP

ujesus
06-06-2008, 07:52 PM
If you mean robot as in "puppet" then I agree too. Pretty much any presidental "canidate" would be the same. Any person who would actually make real changes in society and the world, that are needed ( like returning our currency to a gold/ silver standard or working to canceling some credit debt that has not real physical propert and no real debter), would be ridiculded in the media and wouldnt be able to emerge as a "viable canidate" in the place. As they wouldnt be putting forth the agenda of controling the population. We as people would have to do this ourself, but either we are to skurred, ignorant, confused or stuck in a unrightous belief system to do it.

DUMBO
06-06-2008, 09:32 PM
democracy 101:

democracy is a policy making system where different, and often competing interests, are negotiated. therefore the elected government is theoretically a limited negotiation of the primary interests of the moment. therefore, expecting any elected leader to meet your particular interest in full (whatever that is) is naive. if you are lucky an elected government will broadly meet your interests or a particular cause.

therefore..../

it is retarded to talk about obama being an 'uncle tom'.

black america's interests - even if assumed (wrongly) as homogeneous - cannot be met at the same time as meeting other interests.

DUMBO
06-06-2008, 09:33 PM
fuck nuts.

TSA
06-06-2008, 09:58 PM
it has nothing to do with saving the black race fag, it's just cool to have a black president.

everything is a puppet to these ppl.
Palehorse once told me all of WWII was a big staged show go get more power

i mean, all of europe lost it's empire, japan took 2 nukes to the dome lost it's army, Russia lost a HUGE amount of people and property, germany get raped, mussolini got hung in public, jews were almost eradicated from europe, and america was faced with 30 years of paranoia from nuclear holocaust that continues till this day as a result

but they all got together and planned it, to 'get more power'

damn.

...damn.

......damn.

TSA
06-06-2008, 10:00 PM
Oh, and nobody ever answered my question about Gulliani, whom of cited to be THEE prime illuminati member

the names ever rhymed
when the primaries first started everyone was talking about how 9/11 was a staged show to make him president and make him more pawaful

he staged 9/11 and the guy couldn't even beat ron paul

explain

hide1998
06-06-2008, 10:23 PM
About time there is a chance for someone to be in office, in my lifetime, that I actually believe in and can relate to.

I always thought his biggest hurdle was getting past Hillary, but now that he has done that I don't think McCain can beat Obama so I look forward to him becoming President.

TSA
06-06-2008, 10:25 PM
not discounting you opinion, but aren't you in japan?

hide1998
06-06-2008, 10:30 PM
not discounting you opinion, but aren't you in japan?

I LIVE in Japan, but I am an American. I'm going the absentee ballot route.

TSA
06-06-2008, 10:40 PM
http://img4.glowfoto.com/images/2008/05/29-1702442558M.gifhttp://img4.glowfoto.com/images/2008/05/29-1702442558M.gifhttp://img4.glowfoto.com/images/2008/05/29-1702442558M.gifhttp://img4.glowfoto.com/images/2008/05/29-1702442558M.gif

i dig. what are you doing in japan, my uncle was there in 2003-2005 i think

hide1998
06-06-2008, 10:49 PM
http://img4.glowfoto.com/images/2008/05/29-1702442558M.gifhttp://img4.glowfoto.com/images/2008/05/29-1702442558M.gifhttp://img4.glowfoto.com/images/2008/05/29-1702442558M.gifhttp://img4.glowfoto.com/images/2008/05/29-1702442558M.gif

i dig. what are you doing in japan, my uncle was there in 2003-2005 i think

I'm a computer specialist & teacher. Was your uncle in the military?

BTW, that gif I made was from a reggae event last month. She's a great reggae dancer (and even cooler chick).

TSA
06-06-2008, 10:51 PM
nah, he lived there and south korea, he's just a drifter i guess, liked it alot and wants to go back

CharlesJones
06-07-2008, 12:43 PM
I'm happy for Obama. I hope he wins in November. It's nice that Obama wants to change america and he wants the economy to be better but the reality is that this country will always be racist and segregated. I believe if he becomes president, a redneck bastard will try to kill him. I think Obama should've stayed a senator in Illinois and continue to help out poor blacks in Chicago like he was doing before he ran for president. Even though whites outnumber blacks in this country, there's more poor blacks than there is poor whites and poor blacks need more help to have a better life than poor whites. Obama isn't gonna be able to help out poor blacks as often as he would like if he becomes president because if he tried to do that, he's gonna have some racist whites who don't want him doing that.

Ya'll can say what you want about Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton but these brothers have been helping out poor blacks for years ever since they got involved in the civil rights movement. Bottom line is blacks need to look out for and help ourselves because racist whites aren't gonna help us. Blacks need a president who's gonna help us and be concerned about our issues like unemployment, black on black crime, better schools in the ghetto, affordable healthcare insurance. That's why it doesn't make sense to me to vote for white politicans because they don't care about blacks. It's nice to see blacks finally have a black politican they can vote for to be president but voting for a black politican isn't gonna mean anything even if a black politican wins because presidents don't do anything to help poor blacks. Like Kanye West said, Bush doesn't care about blacks and he's right. Hurricane Katrina was a perfect example of Bush not caring about blacks because i bet if the majority of those people who had lost their homes were white, the government would've helped them quickly.

TSA
06-07-2008, 01:40 PM
that's a lie.
there's more poor whites then poor black
waaaaaaaaaaaay more.

they're probably the second most ignorned demographic in america behind middle class blacks

CharlesJones
06-07-2008, 01:47 PM
How you figure there's more poor whites than poor blacks? Just because whites outnumber blacks? In my neighborhood, i see more poor homeless blacks than i do poor homeless whites. I've seen a couple of homeless whites but trust me there's more homeless blacks than homeless whites.

DUMBO
06-07-2008, 02:05 PM
and someone from the ozarks would tell us the exact opposite.

DUMBO
06-07-2008, 07:57 PM
it has nothing to do with saving the black race fag, it's just cool to have a black president.

everything is a puppet to these ppl.
Palehorse once told me all of WWII was a big staged show go get more power

i mean, all of europe lost it's empire, japan took 2 nukes to the dome lost it's army, Russia lost a HUGE amount of people and property, germany get raped, mussolini got hung in public, jews were almost eradicated from europe, and america was faced with 30 years of paranoia from nuclear holocaust that continues till this day as a result

but they all got together and planned it, to 'get more power'

damn.

...damn.

......damn.

just for clarification:

did you just call me a fag?

whitey
06-07-2008, 09:19 PM
How you figure there's more poor whites than poor blacks? Just because whites outnumber blacks? In my neighborhood, i see more poor homeless blacks than i do poor homeless whites. I've seen a couple of homeless whites but trust me there's more homeless blacks than homeless whites.

He figures, because its true.

Your neighborhood is not every neighborhood. You ever been to West Virginia?

dezmond
06-08-2008, 12:37 PM
Im gona be blunt and say some homeless people deserve to be homeless.......

for various easons..............

whitey
06-09-2008, 07:06 PM
^ thats a bit harsh. i will say like anything, some probably do, and some definatly dont.