PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden 2

Mic Tyson
06-04-2008, 08:00 PM
i need yalls input. anyone got it yet? how is the game? i want to know cuz i might buy it

KZA
06-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Im still gonna get it. The demo was suppose to be out this week but it will prolly drop tomorrow even though the game is already out. Average score from gamer websites is an 8...

Paranoid
06-04-2008, 10:23 PM
for some reason it apparently has the frustrating old camera that they fixed in Ninja Gaiden Black

other then that its awesome

Mic Tyson
06-05-2008, 12:56 AM
for some reason it apparently has the frustrating old camera that they fixed in Ninja Gaiden Black

WOW. i hate when game companies do stupid shit like that. they can't make no excuse for using a fucked up camera angle when they fixed it before. they get so fuckin lazy cuz they know its gonna sell anyways

shaolinsword
06-05-2008, 01:41 AM

I dl'd the demo last night and although the cam sucks you can hold down RT and it fixes the camera behind you which makes it a little bit better. If the demo is anything to go by the game fuckin rocks definite must buy

PsYkOsUs
06-07-2008, 03:02 AM
I never played the first one, but I doubt it's a big improvement visually... Personally, I think the graphics are barely above last generation's par... It could look a whole lot better.. No texture work was done at all.. all surfaces look as smooth as perfect skin... But it has been fun to play so far... reminds me of the older arcade style games we used to play...

KZA
06-07-2008, 04:01 AM
I just got it so far im enjoying it.. the camera sucks but the just killing the fiends with your weapons is so much fun

this > dmc4

PsYkOsUs
06-08-2008, 11:13 PM
The graphics seem tighter once you're past the first chapter... It's a lot of fun to play.. camera is kinda annoyin' though...

Paranoid
06-09-2008, 05:41 PM
yea i tried the demo the camera isnt that bad cuz u can fix it with trigger. definitely getting the game once i got the bread

oDoUoSoKo
06-09-2008, 06:56 PM
its funny u mentioned DMC4, it does share some similarities...but it looks cooler.

BRONZBODY
06-10-2008, 12:01 PM
itys basically ng black with more violenece and blood.......but thats not a bad thing

only bad thing is the shitty camera

brown_dogg
06-10-2008, 11:49 PM
i find the camera's not too bad if you keep hitting RT. it's retarded, but at least you can kinda fix it with that.

KZA
06-10-2008, 11:57 PM
it still shits on dmc

I love how the gameplay lags in one level, because there way too many ninjas on screen. it goes matrix on them

PsYkOsUs
06-11-2008, 03:08 PM
3rd level boss is not only wack, but pissin' me off...

KZA
06-11-2008, 06:46 PM
I beat the game this morning...

This game reminds me of DMC2.. wow

kurupt_kw
06-12-2008, 10:20 AM
Hey Kza,

What's the best way to take out the big worm on chapter 9?? The one where it rolls into a ball and rolls down the main path and there are small rooms on each side of the path with eggs you can break?? That bitch is killing me everytime. I put on my defence scroll and it stops him briefly and I can get some damage in on him but then he just fucks me up.

kurupt_kw
06-12-2008, 10:22 AM
3rd level boss is not only wack, but pissin' me off...

What does he look like and what does he do?? I smoke tons of pot when I play so I can never remember who's where in the game. I can give you tips if I know what boss you're talking about.

KZA
06-12-2008, 11:48 AM
Hey Kza,

What's the best way to take out the big worm on chapter 9?? The one where it rolls into a ball and rolls down the main path and there are small rooms on each side of the path with eggs you can break?? That bitch is killing me everytime. I put on my defence scroll and it stops him briefly and I can get some damage in on him but then he just fucks me up.

Boss Fight: Cave Worm

This is probably the easiest boss in the game. Stand in the tunnel after the
worm passes and charge an Ultimate Technique. Release it when the worm gets
close to you. You can tell which way he is coming from by how loud his 'sound'
is. Watch down the side with the loud sound for the worm. Slash him as much as
you can after releasing the technique and use the Flying Swallow to get close
to him if you are too far. Rinse and repeat this until he's dead. To make it
even easier, most of the side rooms have eggs inside. You can break these and
kill the spiked bugs for Essence.

Follow through the rest of the tunnel and jump down the hole. If you are
walking for a long time you are going the wrong way. Use the save/heal statue
at the bottom. Enter the water before you. Crystal Skull #24 is on the
outskirts of the swamp. Several worms will attack you from the water, often
emerging under you. Flying Swallow works wonders on them. Proceed up the path.
You'll find a dead ninja on the way. Take the Vigoorian Flail from him.
Continue down the path until you reach a large lake.

There are large, red, fish like enemies in the lake. Jump in the water and
kill them with the spear gun. There is a chest at the bottom of the lake on
the small pillar ruin. You'll find Grains of Spiritual Life inside. Get on the
land next to the building with the large skull. There is a dead ninja with a
Devil Way Mushroom and a chest containing a Jewel of the Demon Seal. Climb
onto the ruined bridge. There is a shop, save/heal statue, and a blue portal
here. Step on the portal when you're ready to begin the Test of Valor.

PsYkOsUs
06-12-2008, 12:08 PM
It's the big metal catapillar with a human face.. I know I have to use my arrows, but no matter what i do, I can't dodge or block any of it's attacks...

kurupt_kw
06-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Oh yeah that guy. He was a pain in the ass for me and I'm only going through on Acolyte. When you use your arrows make sure you hit him in the face cause it takes out quite a bit of his health. Also when he gets close use your flame scroll to hurt him and then use your staff and use the y button combo without pushing the left stick and that will also do quite a bit of damage. Make sure to get the hell out of there so he doesn't touch you too much. When he spawns the little fish there wasn't much I could do to get out of the way. Sometimes when I did the y button combo it killed all the fish before they got me then I could fire off an arrow at his face.

kurupt_kw
06-12-2008, 01:41 PM
Boss Fight: Cave Worm

This is probably the easiest boss in the game. Stand in the tunnel after the

I can't believe I never tried that. I guess I just assumed he'd roll over me and it wouldn't help me at all. Maybe I'll try it tonight if I have time.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
06-24-2008, 07:25 AM
Yall Having Trouble Now? Wait Till Ya Fight The Double Flaming Armadillos The The Abyss Of Mount Fuji

brown_dogg
06-25-2008, 07:37 PM
LOL fuck that boss that explodes when you kill it! What a cheap-shot.

KZA
06-25-2008, 07:57 PM
this game lacked good boss battles.. they kept recycling the same ones over and over..

Ginnsey
07-01-2008, 08:08 AM
This game shits all over anything ive played in the past couple of years!! (except Elder Scroll Oblivion)

I was instantly impressed when i picked it up and played it for the 1st time last night.
You cut off limbs and they still keep coming at you! WELL GOOD!9:|6

MF Herbs
07-03-2008, 11:28 AM
This joint is crazy.. The new outfits dropped yesterday.. The funniest part about NG2 is when you chop somebody's head off and THEN chop their legs off... ryu be leaving cats fucked up LMAO!!

pro.Graveface
07-21-2008, 03:23 PM
who got the thirty skullz and wat to do wit it??? Volf is krazy! gave me the idea of Berserk ps2,I told yall a year ago this is da sjit god dammit yo Max those two wormz are easy yo use fire ninpo right before they explow or hide behind a front leg of the worm yo this could have more chapters an puzzlez over all its mad slicey !!!best Ninja game so far both wit tenchu seriez PEACE

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-21-2008, 03:43 PM
This game is crazy, I ain't touchin' it, I'm not good enuff...for now

pro.Graveface
07-21-2008, 04:01 PM
its easier than black I tink

SKAMPOE
07-21-2008, 04:53 PM
jigsaw just beat it no homo he says the moster at the end is fuckin sick sick wit it

pro.Graveface
07-21-2008, 05:40 PM
it took me 2 eve'z yo hehe krazy fuckin hell bat

MF Herbs
07-26-2008, 11:35 AM
ayo.. they got new DLs for ninja gaiden 2, but dont download the mission modes.. the DL makes your 360 freeze AND you cant log on xbox live.. its bugged lol.. Im glad I didnt DL it..