PDA

View Full Version : My brain sucks

TSA
06-05-2008, 12:43 PM
i have this problem were i constantly losing or forgetting things

not just the average forgetting and losing stuff, but there's always something constantly missing and i forget shit like, 1 minute after it happens if i wasn't focusing really hard on it.

i can't really control what im thinking of at any moment in time either, it just happens and im along for the ride, and it fucking sucks but it's the reason im always forgetting shit, losing shit, and not paying attention to anything

i can't listen to ppl either, i have the attention span of a fuckin goat if your not REALLY interesting, but like school and shit, all i do i write down key words i heard then go wikipedia it or read the book.

it sucked throughout highschool be after i figured out how to make a system that works with the way i learn and think.

anyways yeah, is this ADHD, or ADD? i do wanna go to some doctor and pay 700 dollars for him to tell me it's normal, or nothing.

i can't just "stop thinking of other stuff" cause that would have me constantly telling myself "stop thinking of that, stop thinkng of that, stop thinking of that" every second for 24 hours, which is just a headache and will cause you to focus on focusing instead of real shit

is there medicine for this shit?

Mic Tyson
06-05-2008, 12:50 PM
that sounds like ADHD. my dad has it and didn't know until he was like 38 cuz no one ever took him to the doctor. but it looks like u have the same symptoms as him. u might wanna get it checked out if its a real problem

MAYOR QUIMBY
06-05-2008, 12:54 PM
TSA, maybe you should chill from the computer for a couple of days. I've realized me eyues hurt and my brain hurts whenever i go consecutive days on the comp. (ESPECIALLY on Wu Corp.) Some of these faggy froggers make my brain hurt.

Edgar Erebus
06-05-2008, 12:59 PM
TSA, maybe you should chill from the computer for a couple of days. I've realized me eyues hurt and my brain hurts whenever i go consecutive days on the comp. (ESPECIALLY on Wu Corp.) Some of these faggy froggers make my brain hurt.

That's word, you know? It's just a PC overdose.

INF
06-05-2008, 01:01 PM
Ritalin is okay for some ppl but its not right to take psych meds. Just get a steady girl and you'll be straight.

Guarded By Martyrs
06-05-2008, 01:01 PM
It could be ADD ???
But I doubt it...
I think thats like when you can't even sit and listen to an album or watch a film.
I missplace things all the time...especially joints and my keys = things I really need.
And I say to myself "I Just Had That A Minute Ago"
I was alright at school paying attention...except for Maths.
I hated Maths so I diddn't pay attention...
Like you said with listening to people and them being interesting or not.
I let my mind wander but I don't think it's a problem...

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-05-2008, 01:11 PM
yea i got that too

tho sometimes i do things like take 2 forks instead of a fork and a knive

and then ill be like "fuck this, ill use chopsticks instead"

Lil' Ruger
06-05-2008, 01:12 PM
lol ADHD i have that i gotta take pills for that shit or else ill pop off and go fukk a nigga up (rly they tried to get me off of it cuz i was doing good first day off i snuffed some kid in his shit) so they put me back on it idk if i have adhd i just think im fukkin crazy....

Lil' Ruger
06-05-2008, 01:14 PM
It could be ADD ???
But I doubt it...
I think thats like when you can't even sit and listen to an album or watch a film.
I missplace things all the time...especially joints and my keys = things I really need.
And I say to myself "I Just Had That A Minute Ago"
I was alright at school paying attention...except for Maths.
I hated Maths so I diddn't pay attention...
Like you said with listening to people and them being interesting or not.
I let my mind wander but I don't think it's a problem...

about listening to movies and watching films i only get rly jumpy if ive seen the movie and its nothing special i have no problem listening to a whole album.

Blackula Spectacula
06-05-2008, 01:28 PM
you're probably stressed about something .. cause that happens to me when i'm stressed out and tired ...

Just sleep... relax .. write things down you need before you go out if that helps you out any. and if you're stressed ... talk to someone about it .. or write it down .. you just need to let that shit out and closure.

RIINě
06-05-2008, 01:49 PM
i have the same thing but i got it from smoking too much weed

TSA
06-05-2008, 02:13 PM
^that sounds like it'll help a bit. I get it on an elavated level when im stressed, like right now, i'll go to sleep at 10:00 today and jog before it.

writing things down helps a lot but i always misplace or forget where i wrote it, it's that bad.

when i was making my CD is was like a fuckin super me. I wrote down everything and pinned it on the wall and kept blank papers on my wall incase i think of anything. got a lot done and didn't forget anything, and so forth

i think staying busy helps, but im busy right now and it's making it worst, so maybe its staying 'fun-busy'.

that sounds like ADHD. my dad has it and didn't know until he was like 38 cuz no one ever took him to the doctor. but it looks like u have the same symptoms as him. u might wanna get it checked out if its a real problem

it's becoming a real problem cause i have more at stake now, like credit cards and shit

it has nothing to do with the computer. i've been doing it before i even knew how to type. though wucorp ain't making it better, i was in class on time and we were having a real deep conversation of ppl dying from STDS and i had to leave cause i was about to bust out laughing about when i asked for shoe buying advice and skampoe goes "why not a pair of these fa ya headz like fet ya fukkin ape" and posted and picture of rubber gloves.

everyone thought i left cause it was too deep lol. couldn't really tell them i was laughing at a 300 pound puerto rican from conneticut with no teeth
Ritalin is okay for some ppl but its not right to take psych meds. Just get a steady girl and you'll be straight.
Ritalin might be the answer as much as i hate to say it, me having a girl hasn't done anything, except im cleaner and dont hit on wimmenz

lol ADHD i have that i gotta take pills for that shit or else ill pop off and go fukk a nigga up (rly they tried to get me off of it cuz i was doing good first day off i snuffed some kid in his shit) so they put me back on it idk if i have adhd i just think im fukkin crazy....
lol im not angry, if anything kinda numb cause im almost never thinking of what's going on at the moment
like if someone robbed me at gun point i don't think i would be scared. Not that it's not scary, but it won't "hit me" till way after cause i'll be barely focusing on it most likely

could be wrong.

about listening to movies and watching films i only get rly jumpy if ive seen the movie and its nothing special i have no problem listening to a whole album.
exact same here. I can't watch any movie but 7 samurai from beginning to end, it drives me insane, but cds i listen to from front to back daily.

all of ya'll are making sense.
except the computer and meditate guys.
but im thinking i need medicine, anything else will cause it to come back when my guard is down, btw is Ritalin perscribed of OTC.

please say OTC.

TSA
06-05-2008, 02:14 PM
i have the same thing but i got it from smoking too much weed
and that's why i don't smoke, all the conditions of being high sound like things i already have and don't like

it'll be like a kid in a wheel chair breaking his arms

HANZO
06-05-2008, 05:17 PM
i agree with it being a stress related problem. usually when you have many things on your mind its difficult for the mind to concentrate on the small things in yor life.

maybe your trying to hard on certain things. you might be jus wearing your mind out. mental fatigue maybe??

WARPATH
06-05-2008, 05:24 PM

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/Chief_David_Indian_1908.jpg
BIG CHIEF SUGGEST GOOD MEDICINE:http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/purses.gif

Sky Blue Danny Kid
06-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Everybody in america is on some kind of fucking pill.

Shut up and focus on your shit.

Pills and "medication" change your personality and your body chemistry. You don't want that.

I do admit that I have never personally taken prescription crazy pills, so I don't know anything first hand, and I have no medical training, but trust me.

Just quit being lazy and set your mind to it. Its not that hard.

LORD NOSE
06-05-2008, 07:35 PM

yeah stupid...its called water

JASPER
06-05-2008, 07:49 PM
If you look up TSA's nose, you can see his brain pulsate and sputter. That's right, I made a totally fresh and original joke on Noseface Killahs expense and now I just made up an incredibly clever name for him too.

OHH SNAP

OH DIP

TELL ME THAT NIGGA DIDNT JUST GO THERE

*checks rep every 2 minutes*

Dokuro
06-05-2008, 08:09 PM
thats funny beacous i get my brain sucked

diggy
06-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Actually TSA... You say you think u need ritalin? That is not a cure and it's not a game to fuck with your brain. You will only make the drug companies rich.

You think what Palehorse said was stupid, but I think it is actually smart. Try a more natural means of calming your mind instead of drugs.

Understanding why and u are thinking of different things will probably give u insight. Maybe see a psychologist and find out why.

Dokuro
06-05-2008, 08:32 PM
http://www.smiley.cz/assets/images/2007/futurama-brain-slug.jpg

what did you think i ment

TSA
06-05-2008, 08:34 PM
the pathetic attempts to get back at me for sonning you in april by various members were gay.

jasper was trill.

but it's constant so its not just my stressing out, its like, my way of life and shit.

ritalin still sounds good, is it prescribed?

RzaRectum
06-05-2008, 08:40 PM
A lot of people have your condition. You have to learn how to look at it as an advantage. The fact is, you just require a lot more mental stimulation or else you get bored. Nothing wrong with that, but you also need to focus when it is appropriate. Such ways to do this is to ask yourself what your most important task is at hand and continually work at accomplishing that task. And just use that as a way to stay on track.

LORD NOSE
06-05-2008, 08:42 PM
OH DIP

oh snap this nigga just said oh dip

LORD NOSE
06-05-2008, 08:46 PM
the pathetic attempts to get back at me for sonning you in april by various members were gay.

jasper was trill.

but it's constant so its not just my stressing out, its like, my way of life and shit.

ritalin still sounds good, is it prescribed?

your description of your condition sounds like you are slowly coming to realize that you are indeed retarded - no medicine can help you - just make sure you get a safety helmut and some good knee pads

TSA
06-05-2008, 08:47 PM
A lot of people have your condition. You have to learn how to look at it as an advantage. The fact is, you just require a lot more mental stimulation or else you get bored. Nothing wrong with that, but you also need to focus when it is appropriate. Such ways to do this is to ask yourself what your most important task is at hand and continually work at accomplishing that task. And just use that as a way to stay on track.
yeah, but sometimes i focus too much lol

like sometimes i think up movies, and try writing a script, but get so focused in it that everything just don't exist and im walking around talking to myself living it out in my head and shit.

my dad thinks im a psycho lol, he always catches me at the wrong time.

rza once said he did the same thing, it's a good thing when it's like that cause i come up with really dope shit, but sucks cause i can't write it down cause i get to into it

TSA
06-05-2008, 08:51 PM
your description of your condition sounds like you are slowly coming to realize that you are indeed retarded - no medicine can help you - just make sure you get a safety helmut and some good knee pads

i wish i can be a 30+ year old on wucorp with countless accounts all pretending to be someone else. I just think the multitasking of pretending to be 10 people to save the black community online would really teach me how to focus

then when i space off i can follow a 20 yr old into thread and teach him a lesson for being a dasterdly fiend.

I would be so god. almost as good as when i listened to the wutang double cd, dropped out of summer school and changed my religion so i can be more like international rap superstar Lamont Hawkins

The Grandmaster
06-05-2008, 08:56 PM
^^damn

JerseyIronman
06-05-2008, 09:07 PM
^

LOL at the lil wayne sig

ice cold swag right there

Lil' Ruger
06-05-2008, 09:08 PM
ritalin is not over the counter btw nothing for ADHD is over the counter you gotta see a psychiatrist who perscribes it for you.

Sicka than aidZ
06-05-2008, 09:09 PM
Shit TSA Nigga Ask Tony B NIGGA

He's A Doc/pharmacist/cocaine, Slanga He Prolly Gots A COUPLE Remedy'Z

BUT TELL U THE TRUTH, I THINK HAVING ALL THOSE SYMPTOM'Z AND PROBLEMZ JUST MEANZ UR GAY.

EAGLE EYE
06-05-2008, 09:38 PM
im gonna find a way to generate his corn energy into fuel for my ride...

when i do that ill smoke a cigarette again

TheWolf
06-06-2008, 06:02 AM
TSA if you cant find something, I suggest checking in your nostrils.

Mumm Ra
06-06-2008, 06:18 AM
lol im not angry, if anything kinda numb cause im almost never thinking of what's going on at the moment
like if someone robbed me at gun point i don't think i would be scared. Not that it's not scary, but it won't "hit me" till way after cause i'll be barely focusing on it most likely

could be wrong.
haha this reminds me of a story that happened last summer with my friend who is really hyperactive too.
he was just getting into his car when this big black dude robbed him. my friend even unlocked the passenger door so the guy could get in. So the guy demands he give him all his money.
so my friend started bargaining with the robber for like 10 minutes lol.
.."aw man, all I got is this $20, I can't give you that. Tell you what, I'll give you $5, smoke this bowl with you, and not call the cops on you instead."
so he did, dropped the guy off somewhere and that was that.

KERZO
06-06-2008, 06:35 AM

not just the average forgetting and losing stuff, but there's always something constantly missing and i forget shit like, 1 minute after it happens if i wasn't focusing really hard on it.

i can't really control what im thinking of at any moment in time either, it just happens and im along for the ride, and it fucking sucks but it's the reason im always forgetting shit, losing shit, and not paying attention to anything

i can't listen to ppl either, i have the attention span of a fuckin goat if your not REALLY interesting, but like school and shit, all i do i write down key words i heard then go wikipedia it or read the book.

it sucked throughout highschool be after i figured out how to make a system that works with the way i learn and think.

anyways yeah, is this ADHD, or ADD? i do wanna go to some doctor and pay 700 dollars for him to tell me it's normal, or nothing.

i can't just "stop thinking of other stuff" cause that would have me constantly telling myself "stop thinking of that, stop thinkng of that, stop thinking of that" every second for 24 hours, which is just a headache and will cause you to focus on focusing instead of real shit

You'll be surprised how many wu-corp posters have the same problem.

Everybody in america is on some kind of fucking pill.

Shut up and focus on your shit.

Pills and "medication" change your personality and your body chemistry. You don't want that.

I do admit that I have never personally taken prescription crazy pills, so I don't know anything first hand, and I have no medical training, but trust me.

Just quit being lazy and set your mind to it. Its not that hard.

you should start taking em i think irondan. :lmao:

If you look up TSA's nose, you can see his brain pulsate and sputter. That's right, I made a totally fresh and original joke on Noseface Killahs expense and now I just made up an incredibly clever name for him too.

OHH SNAP

OH DIP

TELL ME THAT NIGGA DIDNT JUST GO THERE

*checks rep every 2 minutes*

Sure 'Toastface Killah' :vroar:

yeah, but sometimes i focus too much lol

like sometimes i think up movies, and try writing a script, but get so focused in it that everything just don't exist and im walking around talking to myself living it out in my head and shit.

my dad thinks im a psycho lol, he always catches me at the wrong time.

rza once said he did the same thing, it's a good thing when it's like that cause i come up with really dope shit, but sucks cause i can't write it down cause i get to into it

Your only 20 so it's just you brians chemistry changing which affects your everyday life. All i can say is there's no 'cure'. These things are embedded in your genetic make-up so pillls don't remove this, they just make you feel fucked up in a different way.

as you get older you'll hopefully calm down a bit, i used to be like a hyper ethergizer bunny on PCP but i've started to chill as i get older and Weed can either help you or make it worse but you would'nt know that until you smoked it.

a good way to calm down is to study like a mofo..i went through a faze of studying all sorts of topics like science, gardening, psychology, religion, technology, building bikes, graphic design..so i'm a jack of all trades and a master of none. What this did was help me occupy my brain while i was in a hyper curve then when I was chilled again i could put together what i've learned to enjoy my life better....

good luck with the head anyway tsa :thumbup:

TSA
06-06-2008, 01:01 PM
and i do study like a mofo
it's sometimes the problem cause i'll be ACTUALLY learning about plants and thinking about biology

but i guess it'll probably fade away, idk, hopefully, by dad still forgets eVERYTHING, just not as often as when he was little he says

Sky Blue Danny Kid
06-06-2008, 01:21 PM
If you have a problem, try to overcome it yourself first, because such medication is designed so that you become dependent on it.

TSA
06-06-2008, 01:39 PM
damn, the knowledge is too real

if i would have posted this in KTL it would have been all on Sunny Winters secondaries teling me that white people did it and palehorse telling me in brainwashed by reptillian counsels of soviet jews and need to meditiate

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-06-2008, 01:58 PM
hahahahhahahah

But seriously

"meditation" might help, or some yoga stuff.

...like having anykind of practise u execute on daily basis. Something that is about repeating the "obvious".

..And I dont mean Axe murdering or "keeping it real"

Not something that constantly messes around with ur head.

or just try some hard Physical work.

Its all about routines.

I can agree with it having to do something with "brain chemistry" changing. But it wont take out the possiblity that it might evolve into a real problem or that there isnt a "natural" way to get rid of it.

TSA
06-06-2008, 02:03 PM
no it won't i think too much, i'll just think about how much of a faggot im being at the moment, all yogaing like a damn white women

but im gonna take a lot of the advise i've gotten on here to action, if they don't work, shit, why not yoga

Bucellito 136
06-07-2008, 03:28 AM
lmfao at the thread's name

CHRONZ
06-07-2008, 05:12 AM
stay the fuck away from Ritalin homie.
pills are only gonna help ya for the brief period of time ya take it, but what happens when ya dont take em anymore? shit returns man..
Mental excercise and shit like that should be #1

Longbongcilvaringz
06-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Medicine will destroy your mind.

Do not take anything.

I have this thing were i cant focus my mind in order to complete a task that will actually benefit me in anyway.

I think its either extreme laziness, a fear of failure or hyperactive procrastination disorder.

One of the three.

I drink copious amount of Vodka irregularly.

It has not helped.

I have no advice.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-07-2008, 01:41 PM
damn, the knowledge is too real

if i would have posted this in KTL it would have been all on Sunny Winters secondaries teling me that white people did it and palehorse telling me in brainwashed by reptillian counsels of soviet jews and need to meditiate

bahaha

ok, just listen to some Joy Division and Depeche Mode.

It may or may not help.