PDA

View Full Version : the world according to SunnyWinters

TSA
06-06-2008, 03:53 PM
I think your a very self hating angry individual with a strong sense of racial inferiority that you mask behind wutang religions

i could be wrong

i would like to know what you think of the world, the way it should be, and what's in store for the future

Black Man
06-06-2008, 03:57 PM
I think your a very self hating angry individual with a strong sense of racial inferiority that you mask behind wutang religions

i could be wrong

i would like to know what you think of the world, the way it should be, and what's in store for the future

What are wutang religions?

Mic Tyson
06-06-2008, 03:58 PM
5 percenters

Black Man
06-06-2008, 04:10 PM
5 percenters

Who in the wu are 5%? And that's not a religion.

Mic Tyson
06-06-2008, 04:14 PM
call it what you want, its a religion.

nation of gods and earth, 5 percenters, whatever you want to call it, thats what member of the wu are.

Black Man
06-06-2008, 04:24 PM
call it what you want, its a religion.

nation of gods and earth, 5 percenters, whatever you want to call it, thats what member of the wu are.

It's (5%, nation of gods and earth) not a religion, and who exactly in the wu are 5%? Ins. Deck is not 5%. So please tell, who in the wu is 5%?

Mic Tyson
06-06-2008, 05:19 PM
you can tell by their lyrics and poppa wu is definitely a five percenter. theres a bunch of references in their music so im guessing all of them

Visionz
06-06-2008, 05:19 PM
It's (5%, nation of gods and earth) not a religion, and who exactly in the wu are 5%? Ins. Deck is not 5%. So please tell, who in the wu is 5%?why don't you tell us seeing as you know the answer already

TSA
06-06-2008, 07:42 PM
^owned.
5% is a religion. Black man, being a sunny winters secondary, answer these questions please

Mic Tyson
06-06-2008, 07:44 PM
^owned.
5% is a religion. Black man, being a sunny winters secondary, answer these questions please

ROFL i was thinkin the same thing about the secondary

LORD NOSE
06-07-2008, 02:04 AM
ROFL i was thinkin the same thing about the secondary

why ?

Mic Tyson
06-07-2008, 02:15 AM
u guys say and believe in the same type of stuff and you said that you had a few accounts so it doesn't seem out the question

Mic Tyson
06-07-2008, 02:17 AM
white people not being real humans, and just other shit like that that you can't prove

LORD NOSE
06-07-2008, 02:18 AM

i could be wrong

first of all - fuck what you think -
second of all - fuck race - i'm about truth justice and equality
third - you are wrong 99.9% of the time

most of all fuck your interview - you ain't a reporter nigga

__________________________________________________ ____________

for the rest of yall and the record, i am not a member of the nation of gods and earths - however, i am a part of the 5% - BlackMan is not one of my alias - he is another brother who knows the teachings - well -

The nation of Gods and Earths is not a religion - its a culture/way of life - this culture is/was weaved into NY Hip Hop culture in the early 80's - Kane Rakim KRS Chuck WU Etc..... all have the teachings and are either a part of or affiliated with this culture - ironic how you come to a WU sight, you like the WU lyrics, mimic WU style and sound, but diss the foundation of their culture -

LORD NOSE
06-07-2008, 02:20 AM
u guys say and believe in the same type of stuff and you said that you had a few accounts so it doesn't seem out the question

i also said that Black man is not one of my accounts then proceeded to name my accounts - what we are both saying is truth - what we are saying isn't any different from what RZA be saying -

Mic Tyson
06-07-2008, 02:21 AM
The nation of Gods and Earths is not a religion - its a culture/way of life - this culture is/was weaved into NY Hip Hop culture in the early 80's - Kane Rakim KRS Chuck WU Etc..... all have the teachings and are either a part of or affiliated with this culture - ironic how you come to a WU sight, you like the WU lyrics, mimic WU style and sound, but diss the foundation of their culture -

now im confused cuz i told black man that the wu was in the Nation of Gods and Earths and he said they wasn't. maybe you should talk to him about that

LORD NOSE
06-07-2008, 02:29 AM
white people not being real humans, and just other shit like that that you can't prove

you just got here in March 2008 - you have no idea what was proven or dismissed here - the caucasian isn't human - the caucasian is a beast who was taught to stand up on 2 feet - within the group of people being called black, their are people who are white - this is not about skin color, but a mind set and purpose - among us humans is "THE BEAST" - and he influenced the world to follow his beast ways - and this is why there is so much death and destruction on this globe today - This Beast is hiding in and amongst the natural people of the earth - he takes whats natural and makes it unnatural - his process causes death and dis ease on a large scale - he make evil fair seeming - he makes war look cool - the caucasian or dead asian is the offspring of satan and he has proven this to us with the way he has handled his temporary power over the world

LORD NOSE
06-07-2008, 02:36 AM
now im confused cuz i told black man that the wu was in the Nation of Gods and Earths and he said they wasn't. maybe you should talk to him about that

a member or 2 may have recited lessons and got an attribute - the point is, everyone in NY at that time that was a part of Hip Hop Culture has an understanding of the teachings in some form and may speak on things that would make them seem like a "5%er" to you. Saying the Wu is in the Nation of Gods and Earths is incorrect - i truly doubt that they are all in the nation of Gods and Earths - ZULU nations Teachings are very similar to the teachings you get from the Nation of Gods and Earths - plus there are other groups i will not name - ZULU and Hip Hop is one and the same - where ever you see true Hip Hop - You'll See ZULU

Mic Tyson
06-07-2008, 02:42 AM
aight sunny u got any proof that a big headed nigga created white people thousands of years ago? u said you all about truth.

by proof i don't mean a light skinned nigga who said he was god in person and traveled door to door

LORD NOSE
06-07-2008, 02:49 AM
aight sunny u got any proof that a big headed nigga created white people thousands of years ago? u said you all about truth.

by proof i don't mean a light skinned nigga who said he was god in person and traveled door to door

do you have proof that you were born to the people who said you were born to them ?

a big headed nigga didn't create white people thousands of years ago -

if you were to look at the track record of that light skinned nigga who travelled door to door and if you were allowed to witness some of the things he has accomplished, you'd shit in your pants twice - don't be so quick to dismiss things you don't understand

if you are seeking some information on the Yacub theory, check this thread out

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10245&highlight=the+yacub+theory

then this one

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13183&highlight=the+yacub+theory

Black Man
06-07-2008, 08:51 AM
you can tell by their lyrics and poppa wu is definitely a five percenter. theres a bunch of references in their music so im guessing all of them

There isn't any guessing when you know, and you don't know. :(W

A characteristic of the 85% is that they take things on face value.

Black Man
06-07-2008, 08:53 AM
why don't you tell us seeing as you know the answer already

It's already been done numerous times.

Black Man
06-07-2008, 09:52 AM
^owned.

No it's not a religion.

Black Man
06-07-2008, 10:00 AM
first of all - fuck what you think -
second of all - fuck race - i'm about truth justice and equality
third - you are wrong 99.9% of the time

most of all fuck your interview - you ain't a reporter nigga

__________________________________________________ ____________

for the rest of yall and the record, i am not a member of the nation of gods and earths - however, i am a part of the 5% - BlackMan is not one of my alias - he is another brother who knows the teachings - well -

Peace Sunny Winters.

The 5% teach freedom justice and equality to all the human families of the planet earth. That's why there are WHITE people who are the 5%. Those are the ones who wanted to be righteous and wanted the truth regardless of what it appeared to be.

ironic how you come to a WU sight, you like the WU lyrics, mimic WU style and sound, but diss the foundation of their culture

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

V4D3R
06-07-2008, 10:19 AM
if you were to look at the track record of that light skinned nigga who travelled door to door and if you were allowed to witness some of the things he has accomplished, you'd shit in your pants twice - don't be so quick to dismiss things you don't understand
Master Fard?

Longbongcilvaringz
06-07-2008, 10:34 AM
you just got here in March 2008 - you have no idea what was proven or dismissed here - the caucasian isn't human - the caucasian is a beast who was taught to stand up on 2 feet - within the group of people being called black, their are people who are white - this is not about skin color, but a mind set and purpose - among us humans is "THE BEAST" - and he influenced the world to follow his beast ways - and this is why there is so much death and destruction on this globe today - This Beast is hiding in and amongst the natural people of the earth - he takes whats natural and makes it unnatural - his process causes death and dis ease on a large scale - he make evil fair seeming - he makes war look cool - the caucasian or dead asian is the offspring of satan and he has proven this to us with the way he has handled his temporary power over the world

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

DIG IT

There isn't any guessing when you know, and you don't know. :(W

ahhaha, yes, how 'ridiculous' that would be.

taking things on face value.

OBNOXIOUS!

gza denounced 5% race hooliganism fuckers, time to forget about all this mad scientist greek island bullshit and swap over to whatever the latest rappers believe in.

its a way of life

TSA
06-07-2008, 12:12 PM
idk man.

for white ppl being inferior and all, they really really really own everyone else

hard.

idk, if i had to choose i would say they were god. I mean, look at the world.
that's some godly shit.

You even said BET brainwashes black ppl.

if black ppl can't digest Roxy on 106 and park without being altered, then i don't really see how they're 'god' ya know.

i'd definetely give the god title to white people. They've been winning for the past 600 years. you'd think god would instead be winning over the devil.

Sunny, why have white people been completely owning? I think it was the british industrial revolution and very competitive countries in europe, hbu?

dezmond
06-07-2008, 12:20 PM

TSA
06-07-2008, 12:21 PM
5% is a religion.

Mic Tyson
06-07-2008, 01:10 PM
5% is a religion.

exactly

Mic Tyson
06-07-2008, 01:15 PM
gza denounced 5% race hooliganism fuckers, time to forget about all this mad scientist greek island bullshit and swap over to whatever the latest rappers believe in.

what did he say?

Longbongcilvaringz
06-07-2008, 01:27 PM
He basically said that as youths they were groomed into the 'faith' or whatever you fuckers want to call it.

As he grew older he realised this, and realise how ludicrous it was.

Plus he doesnt particularly like associating with hoards of psychopaths.

I think he converted to Islam.

Black Man
06-07-2008, 01:31 PM
idk man.

Who is the 85%?

for white ppl being inferior and all, they really really really own everyone else

Who is the Original Man?

hard.

that's some godly shit.

He likes the devil because the devil gives him nothing.

Tell us, why does the devil teach that?

How old was the founder?

What did he promise his nation he would do?

if black ppl can't digest Roxy on 106 and park without being altered, then i don't really see how they're 'god' ya know.

Do you mean to tell me that some of the 17,000,000 do not know they are muslim? Yes sir. I hardly believe that unless they are blind deaf and dumb. They were made blind deaf and dumb when they were babies.

i'd definetely give the god title to white people. They've been winning for the past 600 years. you'd think god would instead be winning over the devil.

Sunny, why have white people been completely owning? I think it was the british industrial revolution and very competitive countries in europe, hbu?

The most important thing you said is that you don't know. Your lack of knowledge disqualifies you from adding on. You have nothing to add on because you don't know.

Then why did God make devil?

Of you course you would say what you say.....you take things on face value. The 85%.......they believe in the 10% on face value.

Mic Tyson
06-07-2008, 01:33 PM
He basically said that as youths they were groomed into the 'faith' or whatever you fuckers want to call it.

thats wassup.

the people on here that call themselves "5%ers" all seem to say the same shit and don't think for themselves. they read a essay where some dude lists why white people don't like to talk about race and think its a religious doctrine or some shit, and quotes it every chance they get. or they say shit we have all heard before. that don't seem like knowledge of self to me

Black Man
06-07-2008, 01:33 PM

Stop telling lies!

Black Man
06-07-2008, 01:34 PM
thats wassup.

the people on here that call themselves "5%ers" all seem to say the same shit and don't think for themselves. they read a essay where some dude lists why white people don't like to talk about race and think its a religious doctrine or some shit, and quotes it every chance they get. or they say shit we have all heard before. that don't seem like knowledge of self to me

what does "knowledge of self" mean?

Mic Tyson
06-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Do you mean to tell me that some of the 17,000,000 do not know they are muslim? Yes sir. I hardly believe that unless they are blind deaf and dumb. They were made blind deaf and dumb when they were babies.

you can't be born a muslim. its not a race and if someone doesnt know they muslim its because they aint a muslim

Mic Tyson
06-07-2008, 01:38 PM
what does "knowledge of self" mean?

who are YOU, Black Man?

Black Man
06-07-2008, 01:39 PM
you can't be born a muslim. its not a race and if someone doesnt know they muslim its because they aint a muslim

What is a muslim?

Why can't a person be born a muslim?

Mic Tyson
06-07-2008, 01:43 PM
because its not a race

Longbongcilvaringz
06-07-2008, 01:46 PM
thats wassup.

yeah, the whole "brainless" thing seems to be consistent throughout the membership

Stop telling lies!

haha, wu tang HATE people like you know, they fucking HATE all of you.

believe it!

change religions now!!!

they HATE you!

life has been a failure!

exactly

What is a muslim?

because its not a race

haha, actual facts are ill received in these parts, flee while you can.

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-07-2008, 02:19 PM
What is a muslim?

Cos u dont born with a set of beliefs or traditions.

U keep asking bottomless questions from people.

Are u getting good answers?

U ask questions where actual language has more to do with tradition, culture and belief etc

U use words like "Devil" when u dont even understand that its already an altered word, before it was even used in the USA.

And that same flawed association where it has something do with "Evil" is continued by fools like u.

Whether u like it or not, Devil is a made up thing which Christians used against people with "pagan religions" or "shamanistic religions".

So what are u doing?

U aint even respecting Old Gods but ure trying to use them for ur own benefit.

U on some Lord of the Rings type of shit.

LORD NOSE
06-07-2008, 02:21 PM

U ask questions where actual language has more to do with tradition, culture and belief etc

U use words like "Devil" when u dont even understand that its already an altered word, before it was even used in the USA.

And that same flawed association where it has something do with "Evil" is continued by fools like u.

Whether u like it or not, Devil is a made up thing which Christians used against people with "pagan religions" or "shamanistic religions".

So what are u doing?

language barrier

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-07-2008, 02:23 PM
language barrier

what if my own original language is more relevant in judging these issues in truthful way than ur "american english"

Ever crossed ur mind?

VITUN PELLE!

LORD NOSE
06-07-2008, 02:38 PM
what if my own original language is more relevant in judging these issues in truthful way than ur "american english"

Ever crossed ur mind?

VITUN PELLE!

language barrier -

i say that not because you may speak and write the language that the original so called scriptures were written in, but because you cannot comprehend anything anyone in here is saying - and you prove it with your responses -

Black Man
06-07-2008, 02:44 PM
language barrier -

i say that not because you may speak and write the language that the original so called scriptures were written in, but because you cannot comprehend anything anyone in here is saying - and you prove it with your responses -

We took from him everything except their language......

TSA
06-07-2008, 03:07 PM
white people > Black people

Other then the fact that say DERP DERP DERP while black ppl are more fond of OOGAH BOOGAH BOOGAH, they're currently ruining the world game, get the illest shit on chirstmas, am talking 1 playstation FOR kid, and aren't even told to share, bitchin BMX bikes back in 6th grade, my original man of a god dad thought mountain bikes with curly handles were still cool. :(Wfuck that shit. and it was way bigger then me, so you can tell he got it at a garage sale otherside of all the rust. but anyways ya, the got all the skrilla and snort the finest blow.

plus after parent teacher conferences they would totally fuck up then get told to go to their room and think about what they've done.
and they were ban from going outside for a week but had 3 playstations in the house, tvs, internet, and could leave if they wanted to cause their parents couldn't really do anything.

i got bad grades, it might as well kill myself. damn. that shit was painful. the original man, and the earth would come how and smite my underachieving ass into blisters. then i'd go to sleep and have the best sleep ever cause i've cried myself into a headache and wake up humble and ready to improve my life lol

shit was trill.

but i still didn't get a playstation, just a super NES. and we had more money then those white slaves anyways, but they just got bitchiner shit and got to go to disney land

so as i was saying

white people > Black people

If the black man was god he wouldn't be on welfare.

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-07-2008, 03:07 PM
Or maybe u cannot comprehend me.

As history to me is all events which u reflect upon.

Not something that u claim for ur own use and tell what is what.

Didnt eurocentrics teach u that?

Didnt Diop?

knewcheeze
06-07-2008, 03:24 PM
hey Shaolin Ass pirate......peeekabooo!!!!!!

hey

over here

its funny cuz a couple of weeks ago you was given an opportunity to prove whatever it is you deal with and you couldn't offer not ONE iota of theological evidence???

and now you acting like it didn't happen?????

stop drinking that tap water

all one has to do be a 5 percenter is

teach the poor
oppose the teachings of the rich slavemaster of the poor
be all wise
know who the LIVING God is
and teach that the living God is the Son of Man
the black man of Asia
teach freedom justice equality to all the human family of the planet earth

one can completely avoid religion and still fit those qualifacations

so once again you loose another one Shaoly pussy

choose your wording wisely

TSA
06-07-2008, 03:35 PM
All im saying is white ppl have way godlier powers then black ppl

i was at my friends house when i was little, they'd be all
"we want to go to the pool, wake up, we want to go to the pool"
then the mom would wake up and take them to the pool

DAMN

i couldn't do that shit my nigga.
i can't even imagine me breaking my parents comfort so they would do something for me that wasn't needed for survival.
"I want to do to the pool"
""SHUT UP!, COME! SHUT UP!"

then i would walk away in shame.
or if they'd wake up they'd whoop my ass and talk about how i can't see people sleeping

or say "you can never go to the pool again" and go back to sleep.

i've never been to a Dairy Queen in my life.
or Wendys

if i was god i'd be able to flex my god powers, my true living ones as opposed to the dead ones, and be swimming in icecream and playstations 24/7 as a young black youth from asia.

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-07-2008, 03:37 PM
hey Shaolin Ass pirate......peeekabooo!!!!!!

hey

over here

its funny cuz a couple of weeks ago you was given an opportunity to prove whatever it is you deal with and you couldn't offer not ONE iota of theological evidence???

and now you acting like it didn't happen?????

stop drinking that tap water

all one has to do be a 5 percenter is

teach the poor
oppose the teachings of the rich slavemaster of the poor
be all wise
know who the LIVING God is
and teach that the living God is the Son of Man
the black man of Asia
teach freedom justice equality to all the human family of the planet earth

one can completely avoid religion and still fit those qualifacations

so once again you loose another one Shaoly pussy

choose your wording wisely

This is exactly the bullshit that the God in quran and bible is against.

Against a god as man

Counter culture against the culture of crazy rulers.

Product of times, which is allways a lesson.

Ure getting it so ucking twisted.

In ur last thread u came up with some bad translations anyway.

Whats up with that shit?

TSA
06-07-2008, 03:38 PM
i didn't even drink soda unless i was at a white kid's house or school or saved up the money and didn't spend it on WWF stickers.

my dad bought pop by the case load. only he was allowed to drink it

we would sneak a few drinks of his open ones that he fell asleep drinking and ignore the fact he back washes cause he has the eating manners of a skrait savage.

all chewing with his mouth open, using everyones toothbrushes

i found out 2 years ago my dad has never owned his own toothbrush, he just uses everyone elses

eeeeeewwwwwwww

that shit ain't godly.

Mic Tyson
06-07-2008, 03:40 PM
^^^you should make a thread about these stories you got. they pretty funny

diggy
06-07-2008, 11:11 PM
So TSA, your basically saying white people are greater than blacks cuz they have more material shit?

What does what u have have to do with being great?

As for what your dad or people in your family did, that is what your family did, not what all black families did.

Second how can u compare black and white when we have different histories, culture, perspective, and geography?

Apples and oranges.

White people are in power worldwide, cuz they are successful in exploiting people and worldly resources, not cuz of greatness. There is nothing great in having bloodly hands cuz of the deaths of many different peoples, the deaths of many cultures, the turning of many landscapes of vegetation into crators in the ground, etc.

TSA, you're one ignant self-hating, uncle tom nigga with extra nostril diameters.

diggy
06-08-2008, 01:09 AM
it pisses me off when people say "white people" its a more specific group

Your right...at least a little bit. It is a specific group of people doing the evil, but the collective white man passively supports the evil by not doing anything actively against it, nor showing that he has a problem with it.
Actions speak louder than words.

I'm almost certain if whites can fight racism in all forms with blacks, then racism towards both sides would decrease. But it seems for the most part that blacks have no allies. :'(

TSA
06-08-2008, 01:59 AM
So TSA, your basically saying white people are greater than blacks cuz they have more material shit?

yes.:Y

Longbongcilvaringz
06-08-2008, 02:14 AM

DAMN

i can't even imagine me breaking my parents comfort so they would do something for me that wasn't needed for survival.

or if they'd wake up they'd whoop my ass and talk about how i can't see people sleeping

or Wendys

if i was god i'd be able to flex my god powers, my true living ones as opposed to the dead ones, and be swimming in icecream and playstations 24/7 as a young black youth from asia.

i didn't even drink soda unless i was at a white kid's house or school or saved up the money and didn't spend it on WWF stickers.

my dad bought pop by the case load. only he was allowed to drink it

we would sneak a few drinks of his open ones that he fell asleep drinking and ignore the fact he back washes cause he has the eating manners of a skrait savage.

all chewing with his mouth open, using everyones toothbrushes

i found out 2 years ago my dad has never owned his own toothbrush, he just uses everyone elses

eeeeeewwwwwwww

that shit ain't godly.

hahaha, this shits too real.

LORD NOSE
06-08-2008, 03:25 AM
Or maybe u cannot comprehend me.

As history to me is all events which u reflect upon.

Not something that u claim for ur own use and tell what is what.

Didnt eurocentrics teach u that?

Didnt Diop?

we are communicating with each other using the english language - right now - you don't use this language well - Language Barrier - you don't read or write it well - and you inability to do so is fucking up the flow

Mic Tyson
06-08-2008, 03:30 AM
how do u not get what Alijannu is sayin?

LORD NOSE
06-08-2008, 03:49 AM
how do u not get what Alijannu is sayin?

i do get what he's saying - but we explained all of this to him a million times and he's still coming with the same bullshit

in the scriptures both bible and Quaran - God is a group and not a single person - but he choses to ignore that and go with what he wants to Believe is true

Mic Tyson
06-08-2008, 03:51 AM
wait u sayin God is a group in the bible? where do it say that?

i know gods chosen people and all that but do the bible say that the group of people are God?

LORD NOSE
06-08-2008, 04:15 AM
wait u sayin God is a group in the bible? where do it say that?

i know gods chosen people and all that but do the bible say that the group of people are God?

yes it does - the title God is plural - translated from the hebrew Elohim which is also plural

Genesis 1:26 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=1&verse=26&version=31&context=verse)
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
Genesis 1:25-27 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=1&verse=25&end_verse=27&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Genesis 1 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=1&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

Genesis 3:22 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=3&verse=22&version=31&context=verse)
And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
Genesis 3:21-23 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=3&verse=21&end_verse=23&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Genesis 3 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=3&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

Mic Tyson
06-08-2008, 04:22 AM
so they talkin about black people since we the first people and the chosen people in the bible?

LORD NOSE
06-08-2008, 04:39 AM
Jesus was about to be stoned by some of the people who didn't understand their own book for saying that he was God

John 10:33

33 "We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

34 Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'[e (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2010%20;&version=31;#fen-NIV-26505e)]?

35 If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—

Psalms 82:6

6 "I said, 'You are "gods";
you are all sons of the Most High.'

7 But you will die like mere men;
you will fall like every other ruler."

8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
for all the nations are your inheritance.

LORD NOSE
06-08-2008, 04:44 AM
so they talkin about black people since we the first people and the chosen people in the bible?

there are allot of things i could show and tell you, for You to get a good understanding for yourself, i suggest you begin reading the bible - the one that has the apocrypha included in it - the description of the children of Israel is clear

Genesis 15:13-14

13 Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own, and they will be enslaved and mistreated four hundred years.

14 But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

knewcheeze
06-08-2008, 11:28 AM

DAMN

or Wendys

eye appre3ciate the the sincerity....why can't you always keep it on this level?????

but GOdlier powers????

um the way eye cee it God is beneficient and ever merciful and righteous

the white man is not using his powers in godly ways

knewcheeze
06-08-2008, 11:33 AM
"This is exactly the bullshit that the God in quran and bible is against."

um we already did this thread and nobody offered any type of theological evidence to counter what eye am saying....THE GOD OF THE BIBLE AND QURAN IS ANTHROPOMORPHIC(thanks Allahteam LOL)....

"Against a god as man"

Exodus 15:3 YAHWEH ISH MILHAMA(Yahweh is a MAN of war)

thats just one out of 1000's

yaw spook worshippers couldn't prove anything....should eye bump the old thread up?

"Counter culture against the culture of crazy rulers."

true culture brings electricity thats not religious its universal

"Product of times, which is allways a lesson."

huh...in alllll the indigenous cultures GOd is depicted as a black man even in early european cultures

"Ure getting it so ucking twisted."

you love the devil because he gives you nothing

"In ur last thread u came up with some bad translations anyway."

booo!!!!!! hish......the Maulana Muhamamd Ali is the best one

whats up is you are going against theology....

knewcheeze
06-08-2008, 11:37 AM
it pisses me off when people say "white people" its a more specific group

thats peace...the 16th degree which defines what a 5 percenter is says nothing about teaching that the living devil is the whiteman

om dealing with the entire human family and if eye went around my neighboorhood saying every white person is satan.....

eye would loose the support eye get from the people that eye have worked soooo hard to gain and eye would problably deserve it

Cee Oh Vee
06-08-2008, 12:28 PM
language barrier

LMFAO.. classic

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-08-2008, 01:34 PM
"This is exactly the bullshit that the God in quran and bible is against."

um we already did this thread and nobody offered any type of theological evidence to counter what eye am saying....THE GOD OF THE BIBLE AND QURAN IS ANTHROPOMORPHIC(thanks Allahteam LOL)....

YA"Against a god as man"

Exodus 15:3 YAHWEH ISH MILHAMA(Yahweh is a MAN of war)

thats just one out of 1000's

yaw spook worshippers couldn't prove anything....should eye bump the old thread up?

"Counter culture against the culture of crazy rulers."

true culture brings electricity thats not religious its universal

"Product of times, which is allways a lesson."

huh...in alllll the indigenous cultures GOd is depicted as a black man even in early european cultures

"Ure getting it so ucking twisted."

you love the devil because he gives you nothing

"In ur last thread u came up with some bad translations anyway."

booo!!!!!! hish......the Maulana Muhamamd Ali is the best one

whats up is you are going against theology....

What about Maulana Muhamamd Ali ??

"huh...in alllll the indigenous cultures GOd is depicted as a black man even in early european cultures"

In early north european cultures, there is a so called Family god, u can look at it like a god being "the unit" of the family(or gods being the members of the family). And then theres the reincarnation which is big part of those "religions". This goes from all the ways from Afrika(India) to Siberia(China) to northern Europe, aswell as Americas i think. That has nothing to do with Skin color! Theres so called original people in north europe whose land is taken way from them and theyre getting converted into christianity, but none of yall give a shit about that cos these people are "white".

I can see ur logic tho. Your trying to go back thousands of years to the point where "these ideas" came to be.

But i call that bullshit, cos ure comparing beliefs and cultures that developed(lived) in completely differend places in differend times.

If we go more than several thousand years back, u got "nature religions" which are now set and are in the places, living. Then we go few thousand years towards our age, We are in places like Sumer, Egypt, Greece, Rome, The prophetical religions are set. So i dont see why u need to make a straight connection with them cos they dont have a straight connection. Im not trying to argue whether they have "black" origin or not!

How the uck u think the history has evolved?

From one point and kept going forwards? HELL NO

It started in one place, kept moving, slowed down

again it started from one place, kept moving, slowed down.

and so on..

And all these movements interracted with each other.

Ure saying i like the devil. U sound like A "white" missionary!

TSA
06-08-2008, 01:47 PM
eye appre3ciate the the sincerity....why can't you always keep it on this level?????

but GOdlier powers????

um the way eye cee it God is beneficient and ever merciful and righteous

the white man is not using his powers in godly ways
yeah he is,

they have really clean lawns when your not in the poor side of town
they help ya when your car breaks down
they give ya directions
they invite you to gay shit like church pot lucks, which is in good spirit,
they invite you to go camping, fishing, everything
they turn land into golf course

shit, my parents didn't even understand the concept of a field trip. All they would do is sign the paper

and that's it.

no fuckin sack lunch. I was always the only nigga in the class, AND the only person that didn't have a sack lunch, so i had to get faggy school paper bag sack lunch and look like a fuckin fool infront of everyone, all eating a half a peanut butter sandwich like a fuckin bafoon.

It was all about comparing bitchin sack lunches..and i literally had lunch in a fuckin brown sack.

pitiful. all eating baby carrots in shame.

they just didn't understand the concept of sack lunch
"i thought they give you food over there"
"see..they do, it say so on this permission slip"

Ya, if you wanna be the fucking laughing stock of the Heritage Museam.
damn you father!

or one time my mom made sack lunch and it was a big ass fuckin orange and so shit that would preserve over time and get all cold and nasty, like hot nigerian rice.

White ppls sack lunch game > black ppls lunch game.

Mic Tyson
06-08-2008, 01:50 PM
there are allot of things i could show and tell you, for You to get a good understanding for yourself, i suggest you begin reading the bible - the one that has the apocrypha included in it - the description of the children of Israel is clear

yeah i got a bible and a koran and i know the books of moses pretty well. i already know that the original hebrews was black. i found this one site that makes it pretty clear that they are and has good verses from the bible

Mic Tyson
06-08-2008, 01:53 PM
According to Deuteronomy 29:1, Ancient Israel made a covenant with The Most High to follow His laws, judgments, statutes and commandments (Exodus 19:5,8). The Creator gave the assurance that He would make Israel a mighty and righteous nation above all other nations on Earth, (Exodus 19:5 - Deuteronomy 28:13), but He also warned the Hebrews that if they did not honour the covenant, He would afflict them with a number of curses. Israel however broke the agreement and has been suffering from these punishments as a result.

Understanding Biblical prophecy and Black history can set the record straight, where certain myths can be corrected in terms of showing that Black people were never cursed because of their Black skin as promoted by the slave masters and other supremacists, neither were they a genetically inferior race, nor the product of Eve mating with satan.

HOSEA 4:6: - MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE: BECAUSE THOU HAST REJECTED KNOWLEDGE, I WILL ALSO REJECT THEE, THAT THOU SHALT BE NO PRIEST TO ME: SEEING THOU HAST FORGOTTEN THE LAW OF THY GOD, I WILL ALSO FORGET THY CHILDREN.

The curses placed on Israel will help to identify who the real Hebrew Israelites are.

DANIEL 9:11 - YEA, ALL ISRAEL HAVE TRANSGRESSED THY LAW, EVEN BY DEPARTING, THAT THEY MIGHT NOT OBEY THY VOICE; THEREFORE THE CURSE IS POURED UPON US, AND THE OATH THAT IS WRITTEN IN THE LAW OF MOSES THE SERVANT OF GOD, BECAUSE WE HAVE SINNED AGAINST HIM.

Following is a preview of some of those curses mentioned.

* THE TRANS -ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE. (Deut 28:68)
* HIGH PRISON POPULATION. (Isaiah 42:22)
* A SICK AND DISEASED STRICKEN PEOPLE. (Deut 28: 59-61)
* SUFFERING FROM MENTAL ILLNESS BECAUSE OF WHAT IS SEEN. (Deut 28:28,34)
* CHILDREN TAKEN AWAY AND GIVEN TO OTHER PEOPLE. (Deut 28:32)
* EVERY RACIAL GROUP RUNNING SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS. (Deut 28:43-44)
* SCATTERED THROUGHOUT ALL NATIONS. (Deut 28:25, 64 - Luke 21:24)
* NOT BEING ABLE TO STAND AGAINST THEIR ENEMIES. (Leviticus 26:37-38. Deut 28:25)
* HAVING NO POWER, ALWAYS ROBBED AND SPOILED. (Deut 28:29)
* CALLED RACIST NAMES INSTEAD OF REFERRED TO BY TRUE IDENTITY. (Deut 28:37)
* YOUNG MEN STANDING ON STREET CORNERS GOING WILD. (Isaiah 51:20)
* HAVING MANY PLACES OF WORSHIP ON EVERY STREET CORNER. (Ezekiel 16:24-25)
* FEARFUL FOR LIFE WITHOUT ASSURANCE OF LIFE. Deut 28:64-66)
* LYNCHING AND BEING BURNED ALIVE BY THE ENEMY.(Deut 28:22)
* TEENAGE GANGS RUNNING BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS, MANY CORRUPT ELECTED OFFICIALS AND LEADERS. (Isaiah 3:12)

if yall want to read the whole thing then go here

http://members.tripod.com/jrmoore1958/israelites.html

or i might make a new topic about it

TSA
06-08-2008, 01:54 PM
the pathetic thing is basing a black man's ideology in evidence found in the white mans 'brianwashing' christian bible that your trying to opposed.

pathetic.

there's white god's in africa, did ya'll know that?
Ezebulumiri is a women with ivory white skin, the list of white skinned gods in africa is endless

LORD NOSE
06-08-2008, 02:32 PM
the pathetic thing is basing a black man's ideology in evidence found in the white mans 'brianwashing' christian bible that your trying to opposed.

pathetic.

there's white god's in africa, did ya'll know that?
Ezebulumiri is a women with ivory white skin, the list of white skinned gods in africa is endless

the bible is not a white mans christianity book - not once does it mention christianity - nor does it teach christianity - again you speak and don't know what you are talking about

LORD NOSE
06-08-2008, 02:34 PM
According to Deuteronomy 29:1, Ancient Israel made a covenant with The Most High to follow His laws, judgments, statutes and commandments (Exodus 19:5,8). The Creator gave the assurance that He would make Israel a mighty and righteous nation above all other nations on Earth, (Exodus 19:5 - Deuteronomy 28:13), but He also warned the Hebrews that if they did not honour the covenant, He would afflict them with a number of curses. Israel however broke the agreement and has been suffering from these punishments as a result.

Understanding Biblical prophecy and Black history can set the record straight, where certain myths can be corrected in terms of showing that Black people were never cursed because of their Black skin as promoted by the slave masters and other supremacists, neither were they a genetically inferior race, nor the product of Eve mating with satan.

HOSEA 4:6: - MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE: BECAUSE THOU HAST REJECTED KNOWLEDGE, I WILL ALSO REJECT THEE, THAT THOU SHALT BE NO PRIEST TO ME: SEEING THOU HAST FORGOTTEN THE LAW OF THY GOD, I WILL ALSO FORGET THY CHILDREN.

The curses placed on Israel will help to identify who the real Hebrew Israelites are.

DANIEL 9:11 - YEA, ALL ISRAEL HAVE TRANSGRESSED THY LAW, EVEN BY DEPARTING, THAT THEY MIGHT NOT OBEY THY VOICE; THEREFORE THE CURSE IS POURED UPON US, AND THE OATH THAT IS WRITTEN IN THE LAW OF MOSES THE SERVANT OF GOD, BECAUSE WE HAVE SINNED AGAINST HIM.

Following is a preview of some of those curses mentioned.

* THE TRANS -ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE. (Deut 28:68)
* HIGH PRISON POPULATION. (Isaiah 42:22)
* A SICK AND DISEASED STRICKEN PEOPLE. (Deut 28: 59-61)
* SUFFERING FROM MENTAL ILLNESS BECAUSE OF WHAT IS SEEN. (Deut 28:28,34)
* CHILDREN TAKEN AWAY AND GIVEN TO OTHER PEOPLE. (Deut 28:32)
* EVERY RACIAL GROUP RUNNING SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS. (Deut 28:43-44)
* SCATTERED THROUGHOUT ALL NATIONS. (Deut 28:25, 64 - Luke 21:24)
* NOT BEING ABLE TO STAND AGAINST THEIR ENEMIES. (Leviticus 26:37-38. Deut 28:25)
* HAVING NO POWER, ALWAYS ROBBED AND SPOILED. (Deut 28:29)
* CALLED RACIST NAMES INSTEAD OF REFERRED TO BY TRUE IDENTITY. (Deut 28:37)
* YOUNG MEN STANDING ON STREET CORNERS GOING WILD. (Isaiah 51:20)
* HAVING MANY PLACES OF WORSHIP ON EVERY STREET CORNER. (Ezekiel 16:24-25)
* FEARFUL FOR LIFE WITHOUT ASSURANCE OF LIFE. Deut 28:64-66)
* LYNCHING AND BEING BURNED ALIVE BY THE ENEMY.(Deut 28:22)
* TEENAGE GANGS RUNNING BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS, MANY CORRUPT ELECTED OFFICIALS AND LEADERS. (Isaiah 3:12)

if yall want to read the whole thing then go here

http://members.tripod.com/jrmoore1958/israelites.html

or i might make a new topic about it

this is good - all throughout the bible it shows you the hebrews being oppressed then getting out of oppression - finishing the book will give you a clearer image of the over all outcome -

TSA
06-08-2008, 02:35 PM
oh shut up, yes it is.

African's have white gods
http://africa.si.edu/exhibits/inscribing/images/10-Mask-with-uliLG.jpg
http://web.stlawu.edu/gallery/images/04beier1.jpg

the bible is christian/ jewish
there's no black ppl in it except ethiopians

you also don't believe in the bible or torah and you've in the past pointed out it's bullshit, but quote it to prove a point

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-08-2008, 02:36 PM
the bible is not a white mans christianity book - not once does it mention christianity - nor does it teach christianity - again you speak and don't know what you are talking about

LOL

English translations of bible are nothing else but "White Mans" christianity books.

^See, english translations.

Or what are u reading?

Mic Tyson
06-08-2008, 02:37 PM
but the bible was written by blacks

TSA
06-08-2008, 02:39 PM
no it wasn't. It ws written by joos, who are classified as white

judeo christian tradition has nothing to do with the black man

Mic Tyson
06-08-2008, 02:44 PM
the original jews aren't white tho

the jews now are classified as white cuz they are white. but they weren't the ones who wrote the bible

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Hahaha

bible is a big book.

i bet theres differend kinds of people who wrote the texts.

I just think its foolish to think that "differend colors" didnt interract in biblical times.....

As people are trying to paint the thing with what ever color they have in mind.

Mic Tyson
06-08-2008, 02:54 PM
white people didn't write it ill tell u that. ain't tryin to paint it any color its just history

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-08-2008, 03:04 PM
white people didn't write it ill tell u that. ain't tryin to paint it any color its just history

Yea.

im not saying that

LORD NOSE
06-08-2008, 03:06 PM
i bet

hold on to your money

diggy
06-09-2008, 12:04 AM
this is good - all throughout the bible it shows you the hebrews being oppressed then getting out of oppression - finishing the book will give you a clearer image of the over all outcome -

Doesn't it say in the bible that the hebrews will inherit the earth in the end?

Mic Tyson
06-09-2008, 12:25 AM
yeah it do but throughout the bible it talks about the hebrews and how they are oppressed over and over again.

diggy
06-09-2008, 12:27 AM
It is said that Ezekiel 37 is prophecy of the Hebrews.

http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/ezekiel/ezekiel37.htm

TSA
06-09-2008, 02:00 AM
jews aren't black

even if they were dark skinned back then, which they weren't there's pictures draw of them, they weren't black

jews wrote the bible. a bunch of jews, no blacks, just jews.

LORD NOSE
06-09-2008, 03:01 AM
jews aren't black

even if they were dark skinned back then, which they weren't there's pictures draw of them, they weren't black

jews wrote the bible. a bunch of jews, no blacks, just jews.

stop disrupting the cypher with your bullshit

LORD NOSE
06-09-2008, 03:04 AM
yeah it do but throughout the bible it talks about the hebrews and how they are oppressed over and over again.

I see revelations as saying that the 2 nations will be combined in some way - this could be a trick, a lie put in the scriptures by those who want to share the inheritance -

LORD NOSE
06-09-2008, 03:07 AM
Genesis 15: 13-16

13 Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own, and they will be enslaved and mistreated four hundred years. 14 But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions. 15 You, however, will go to your fathers in peace and be buried at a good old age. 16 In the fourth generation your descendants will come back here, for the sin of the Amorites has not yet reached its full measure."

TSA
06-09-2008, 11:19 AM
stop disrupting the cypher with your bullshit
your jealous of white people so you join wutang religions as self esteem barriers. You find it difficult to counter my raw fakkz so you dismiss the true from the true living god

LORD NOSE
06-09-2008, 11:49 AM
your jealous of white people so you join wutang religions as self esteem barriers. You find it difficult to counter my raw fakkz so you dismiss the true from the true living god

OK - Now move along

Cee Oh Vee
06-09-2008, 12:22 PM
i do get what he's saying - but we explained all of this to him a million times and he's still coming with the same bullshit

in the scriptures both bible and Quaran - God is a group and not a single person - but he choses to ignore that and go with what he wants to Believe is true

In the Qur'an, whenever it says "Us" it means God and the angels. not gods.

STYLE
06-09-2008, 01:15 PM
idk man.

hard.

that's some godly shit.

oreo cookies....unlock the magic
http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs29/f/2008/161/0/4/tsaoreo_by_Triclopse.jpg

So what are u doing?

very good post. i been trying to explain to them that a good teacher can relay and relate the subject matter to a student in a way that they can understand.
so what does that say about sunnyblack?
sunnyblack thinks his head is harder than a brickwall. :frusty:
the "questions with no answers in return" method seems to be all he's got.
this also puts his motives in question because if you aren't trying to share knowledge what are you really doing?

*waits for sunny to shoot the messenger and dissmiss the message*

we are communicating with each other using the english language - right now - you don't use this language well - Language Barrier - you don't read or write it well - and you inability to do so is fucking up the flow

*another messanger has been shot*

sunny lacks the ability to communicate outside of HIS culture/belief system.
so it is a waste of his and ours to try interact with him on an intelligent level.
he just tld you he doesn't understand plain english. he proved it with
"and you inability to do so is fucking up the flow"

NIGERIANS WORSHIP LIL WAYNE
TSA = Grandmaster

http://africa.si.edu/exhibits/inscribing/images/10-Mask-with-uliLG.jpghttp://www.sp1200.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/1123_wayne.jpg

LORD NOSE
06-09-2008, 01:26 PM
very good post. i been trying to explain to them that a good teacher can relay and relate the subject matter to a student in a way that they can understand.
this also puts his motives in question because if you aren't trying to share knowledge what are you really doing?

so it is a waste of his and ours to try interact with him on an intelligent level.

those who been here a while and are respected Get It -- why don't you ?

Gavina lacks the ability to understand outside of his bougee culture and beliefs

Alijannu lacks the ability to accept and understand culture and ways that go against his own traditional religion

one needs to stay they ass in the graphics and gen chat section -
the other needs to just spend a lil more time trying to build an understanding of the people who frequent KTL

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9745/gavinnimoyui1.jpg

nobody gives a fuck about your world -

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57495

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Alijannu lacks the ability to accept and understand culture and ways that go against his own traditional religion

What there is that goes against my beliefs anyway? U saying that if theres something that i see being ucked up, i cant say anything against it?

Ure crazy

LORD NOSE
06-09-2008, 03:18 PM
What there is that goes against my beliefs anyway?

thank you very much - you just proved me correct

U saying that if theres something that i see being ucked up, i cant say anything against it?

no thats not what i'm saying - your inability to comprehend whats written in english is the problem

Ure crazy

yes i am - very much so

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-09-2008, 03:31 PM
no thats not what i'm saying - your inability to comprehend whats written in english is the problem

Hahaha, ure trying to argue with few lines that dont even offer a justification for them

No offence man but afrocentric propaganda aint difficult to understand

U rather believe an afrocentric who shows u a pic of Black Saint or Black Knight and tells that they ruled and gave white folk everything

When in reality some European nations traded with Afrikan empires just like any Allies and even had churches in africa etc Which eventually led to Reneissance.

Ure ignorant, Cos thats how ure build. And the crazy im talking about aint a good thing, so dont take it as a compliment.

U see europeans being people who developed as seperate from rest of world by stealing everything they got and slaving everyone....

^

Try again

STYLE
06-09-2008, 03:43 PM
those who been here a while and are respected Get It -- why don't you ?

Gavina lacks the ability to understand outside of his bougee culture and beliefs

one needs to stay they ass in the graphics and gen chat section -

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9745/gavinnimoyui1.jpg

nobody gives a fuck about your world -

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57495

http://www.corneelisonline.be/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/ScreenHunter_03%20Jun.%2022%2022.42.gif

what is bougie culture?

:learning:

what makes someone bougie?

is wucorp the end-all be-all to knowledge?

if not why, do you repeatedly act as if someone has not been privy to your epic builds, they have nothing to contribute or what they have to contribute is invalid?

moving right along.... real questions...

if there are tricks in the bible, how can one be certain of any passage's validity?

how does one verify the validity of a passage?

how do you sunny, reconcile the conflicting messages between holy books. (asumption)you pull from multiple religions.

TSA
06-09-2008, 03:52 PM
oreo cookies....unlock the magic
http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs29/f/2008/161/0/4/tsaoreo_by_Triclopse.jpg

NIGERIANS WORSHIP LIL WAYNE
TSA = Grandmaster

How about you quit getting yeast on my divine stiff with all that dick hopping ya fuckin mid life crisis

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/StyleAkonDONE.png

all poppin up out of the blue getting glitter on a niggas thread and shit

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/StyleHoleDONE.jpg
TSA=Your Future

STYLE
06-09-2008, 05:52 PM
trying to walk in big brothers footsteps...how cute.

your pshop game is getting better. work on your selections and color matching. and try to be funny if you can.

keep it up and one day i'll pass the sonnage torch to you lil buddy.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/stylemaster2/diss/vegeta.gif

TSA
06-09-2008, 07:23 PM
telling from my melanin factory dynamic flesh, im better then you.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/Melanin.jpg

STYLE
06-09-2008, 07:45 PM
but you forget that thought manifests reality.

since u THINK the white man is GOD, your MELANIN is rendered useless.

which in turn makes you nothing but an...
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/stylemaster2/diss/oreoape.jpg

http://electricityandlust.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/gary-coleman.jpg

Mic Tyson
06-09-2008, 07:51 PM
^^^^^ROFL at that monkey

TSA
06-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Just cause you think it's straight don't mean it ain't gay.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/StyleGayHuggiesDONE.jpg

LORD NOSE
06-10-2008, 03:02 AM
In the Qur'an, whenever it says "Us" it means God and the angels. not gods.

who told you that ?

is this what the Quaran says it is or is this just what you say it is ?

Surah and verse please

LORD NOSE
06-10-2008, 03:08 AM
Hahaha, ure trying to argue with few lines that dont even offer a justification for them

No offence man but afrocentric propaganda aint difficult to understand

i haven't had an afro since the early 70's
i don't know what you're talking about

U rather believe an afrocentric who shows u a pic of Black Saint or Black Knight and tells that they ruled and gave white folk everything

is this really what i'd rather believe ?
or are you just trying to come off with words ?

When in reality some European nations traded with Afrikan empires just like any Allies and even had churches in africa etc Which eventually led to Reneissance.

europe trade with africa ......AND ?

Ure ignorant, Cos thats how ure build.

i'm built to be ignorant .....Ok

And the crazy im talking about aint a good thing, so dont take it as a compliment.

i wasn't taking it as a compliment - i am truly crazy - thats a fact

U see europeans being people who developed as seperate from rest of world by stealing everything they got and slaving everyone....

^

Try again

LMAO ! i don't see europeans as thieves,murderers and slave masters - i see caucasians as these things - why do i see them this way ?

because they have a long history of thieving, enslaving, and murdering- don't try and debate me yo - you are not ready

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-10-2008, 04:07 AM
LOL Sunny Becos most of the europeans are Caucasians or caucasian mixed decent. Or do u disagree? So ure cool with anyone aslong as they atleast have a name tag on them which says "Im European, Not Caucasian"?

Are u saying that the black folk dont have long history of thieving, enslaving, and murdering?

I think its longer.

U think that they didnt do any of that?

LORD NOSE
06-10-2008, 05:16 AM
LOL Sunny Becos most of the europeans are Caucasians or caucasian mixed decent. Or do u disagree? So ure cool with anyone aslong as they atleast have a name tag on them which says "Im European, Not Caucasian"?

allot of people live in europe - i'm cool with those who are for truth justice and equality

Are u saying that the black folk dont have long history of thieving, enslaving, and murdering?

no thats not what i'm saying - sure black people have done these things before but the caucasians misdeeds outweighs everyones from all races put together

I think its longer.

you have nothing to back up what you're thinking

U think that they didnt do any of that?

i answered this already

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-10-2008, 06:09 AM
allot of people live in europe - i'm cool with those who are for truth justice and equality

no thats not what i'm saying - sure black people have done these things before but the caucasians misdeeds outweighs everyones from all races put together

you have nothing to back up what you're thinking

i answered this already

U mad now?

"caucasians misdeeds outweighs everyones from all races put together"

Yeah i agree.

But remember that big part of it is against their own kind also.

And we reflect on that.

Do u ever talk about anything else than misdeeds?

You be fool to think its gonna fly !

"you have nothing to back up what you're thinking"

Why would i even bother cos u dont believe in any other race than Caucasian ;)

TSA
06-10-2008, 10:44 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/firstnew.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=57425) Weh Da Wite Wimmen At? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57425) (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/misc/multipage.gif 1 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57425) 2 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57425&page=2) 3 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57425&page=3) ... Last Page (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57425&page=4))
ThaShaolinAssassin
Today 09:37 AM
by Ironman (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?find=lastposter&t=57425) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/lastpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1201449#post1201449)
57 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=57425)666

666!? the white man is the devil

LORD NOSE
06-10-2008, 11:00 AM
U mad now?

i don't know why you would ask that - if you're trying to be funny...stop it

"caucasians misdeeds outweighs everyones from all races put together"

Yeah i agree.

good - cause its so true

But remember that big part of it is against their own kind also.

i haven't forgot that - i expect them to "do it" to their own kind also - what are you telling me ?

Do u ever talk about anything else than misdeeds?

i talk about allot of things - the fucks wrong with you

You be fool to think its gonna fly !

the fuck you talking about ?

"you have nothing to back up what you're thinking"

Why would i even bother cos u dont believe in any other race than Caucasian ;)

yup - i didn't think that you'd have anything to back up what you was thinking - don't bother, you wouldn't find anything substantial enough to budge the scale of wickedness - on another note....do you ever read the words you type here ?

telling me that i don't believe in any other race other than the caucasian makes you look ...not so very smart - again - the language barrier isn't allowing you to really comprehend all of this - you are writing all backwards and stuff - you must be reading all backwards also -

Mic Tyson
06-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Alijannu where u from?

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-10-2008, 05:30 PM
from Suomi(Finland), the swamps next to Russia lol

Olive Oil Goombah
06-10-2008, 06:22 PM
whitey hasn't really held complete power until about 5 or 600 years ago......You blame too much on the English cuz your mad you were enslaved by a country full of effeminite wankers....
I guess i'd be salty too.

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-10-2008, 06:23 PM
i haven't forgot that - i expect them to "do it" to their own kind also - what are you telling me ?

so what are u doing really? U "expect"?

U expect black folk to do it to their own kind also?

;) Its all about that right? Sitting on ur ass and "expecting"?

Its difficult to argue that, but aint difficult to make it seem like its nothing, just as its made to seem like it is somehting.

I guess ure the dumb ass here who doesnt understand ANY language.

..And if the non-caucasians started civilizations and these civilizations have "texts" about their people enslaving, stealing and murdering.. Then what does that mean?

DRUNKENDRAGON
06-10-2008, 07:54 PM
The game doesn't cease to exist only the players change... It's been well over 5 years and it's still the same shit being argued about up in KTL

STYLE
06-10-2008, 08:11 PM
whitey hasn't really held complete power until about 5 or 600 years ago......You blame too much on the English cuz your mad you were enslaved by a country full of effeminite wankers....
I guess i'd be salty too.

yeah that shit pisses me off.

but i'd be more pissed if a bunch of black dudes came thru my country fucked so many of my women that changed my race from white to mutt FOREVER.

The game doesn't cease to exist only the players change... It's been well over 5 years and it's still the same shit being argued about up in KTL

that says that the world hasn't changed.

LORD NOSE
06-19-2008, 05:14 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/VERSE.jpg