PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream with you fags in it!

TSA
06-10-2008, 04:37 PM
I was at a southern looking porch with a bunch of mexo cuban lookin fellas.

One of them was Kimbo Slice, who was Heat lol

I can't remember what i did, i think i ran by super fast and smacked his slurpee out of his hands and jumped up and farted while running in his face, something that involved continuous running, it was 1 day ago so yeah.

anyways i did that to kimbo and he got PISSED OFF and started chasing me through a small working class town.

my stamina owned his so he turned around and went back and suddenly i was back to and on the porch was blackula

i told her i needed to hide or else kimbo slice would whoop my ass and she took me to a closet and told me to lay there and threw a bunch of cloth on top of me.

so then Kimbo comes in the room still looking for me and wants to check the closet,

but blackula jumped his bones as a distraction and started having sex with him.

i want you all to remember this isn't Heat it's Kimbo Slice as Heat and blackulas buttex dimples up nice when ridin.

so anyways im watching them have sex waiting for a moment to escape and all of a sudden im having sex with a former co-worker i had reunited with that day. it was nice

during me having sex in the closet, she opened the door and kimbo saw us, but he ignorned it cause the blackula sex was probably bombastic.

so during my sex i remember he's there and run downstairs.

then the actual Heat is there and is all "there you are you little bugga" looking at me

then i go "TA!" which is a nigerian expression that best translates to "Get the fuck out my face with that bullshit".... and he give me dap

then i wake up

my pants were still dry.

this is the 3rd wucorp dream i've had. the first one Cilvarings walked me through egypt and we watched a little arab kid rap..he sucked

JerseyIronman
06-10-2008, 05:07 PM
gay

too much wu corp

TSA
06-10-2008, 05:13 PM
probably

and Kimbo slice on youtube
all we do is spark mad izm

HANZO
06-10-2008, 05:25 PM
interesting...

TA!!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-10-2008, 06:10 PM
freepost

SKAMPOE
06-10-2008, 06:11 PM
ta! ta! ta! taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

SKAMPOE
06-10-2008, 06:12 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=39917&type=sigpic&dateline=1208532245

i love this shit^^^

JRoll
06-10-2008, 09:44 PM
lol

NoSaidDate420
06-12-2008, 10:02 AM
i have had wu-corp in my dreams, but i don't dream of actual life situations, i dream of wu-corp posts that exist only in my dreams. i can never remember the subject matter, but i know i've seen a lot of ric flair, chris rock, holocaust (whers older sig), a bugged out lookin rza (6X6 chambers), and so on.

im unale to read the text in these posts, since it's one of those "weird dream things." but it's surely a sign of a deep-rooted addiction to this forum that i can't kick, and i'm not sure i'd want to.

further proor of my rapid mental deterioration, some phrases that pop into my head often and aparently for no reason are: forum jump, geee oooh deez, ONGH (still have no clue what it means), and for some reason care bears and neg rep sometimes dominate my thoughts.

say no to drugs...?

Durag
06-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Damn, too much wu-corp.

Reminds me of my dream where me, TSA, and DJ Methods were throwing cupcakes at Skampoe as he drove in a circle on a tiny mototised bycilce ting in front of the tv. The three of us were sitting on the couch through cupcakes at him, as he just kept cycling round and round completly oblivious to it.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-13-2008, 12:54 AM
hahaha,

i liked TSA dream.

it was... dream like.

but Durags was much more visually pleasing.

haha

the image of skampoe on a tiny clown bike furiously cycling while being pounded with cup cakes.

there something symbolic about it, something about futility maybe, i dont know.

ive had several dreams about wu corp over the years, usually during holiday periods when ive posted a fair bit.

but they all escape me currently.