PDA

View Full Version : The War on Drugs VS The War on Terror

Visionz
06-11-2008, 12:01 AM
The governments of the world can only choose one. There's no way to have both because the drug trade is what funds terrorism. And the only way to stop the illicit drug trade is to decriminalize the drugs all together. To try and fight both is a one-legged man in an ass-kicking competition.

thoughts?

TSA
06-11-2008, 12:05 AM
agreed

V4D3R
06-11-2008, 12:09 AM
You cant stop what Bush started with the C.I.A. (Centralized Intoxicant Agency).
They are using the model used by the French and British in the Opium wars funding massive coffers of wealth that is basically free money.

It's their biz $$$ - War and Drugs

Visionz
06-11-2008, 12:20 AM
You cant stop what Bush started with the C.I.A. (Centralized Intoxicant Agency).
They are using the model used by the French and British in the Opium wars funding massive coffers of wealth that is basically free money.

It's their biz $$$ - War and Drugs
indeed, but all the poppies are being grown in Afghanistan which is controlled by the Taliban, so if the CIA is shipping it out then they themselves are funding the war on terrorism. I realize this is a perpetual cycle that's only gonna make them richer but people should start pointing out the hypocrisy of trying to wage both wars.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-11-2008, 02:28 AM
war on poverty > both.

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-11-2008, 04:33 AM
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/124/3/4/Death_and_Taxes__2008_by_mibi.jpg

Black Man
06-11-2008, 09:03 AM
The War On Drugs Is A War On Original People.

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-12-2008, 01:30 PM
Terror is a tactic- you can't have a war on a tactic. You can't have an ideological war against ideology... this war is already lost.

Drugs? Whatever... if they are legal they are not worth as much to the top 2% of Americans who want them to be illegal to fill their cophers like oil. Look to the oil markets, and the drug trade follows. They are not having a 'war on drugs', they are having a propaganda war to cover up their reliance on drug money to fund pharmaceuticals, oil companies, wars, etc.

LORD ZERO
06-12-2008, 02:31 PM
One Is A Losing Battle, The Other Is A Gateway To Bring More Laws And Acts Against Us

V4D3R
06-12-2008, 02:35 PM
^^Valiant Villain is sik - added you.

V4D3R
06-12-2008, 02:36 PM
^Sos is Samurai Space Blades - what do u know about Goldorak?

LORD ZERO
06-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Lol Both Those Beats Arent Me
Valiant Villain Is Sun Tzu's
Samurai Space Blades Is Lord Beatjitzu's

Mic Tyson
06-12-2008, 02:54 PM
The War On Drugs Is A War On Original People.

thats somethin i can agree wit u on

V4D3R
06-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Dam my bad - well them beats are nice - resume thread lol.

The war on drugs is a war on the Original People of this Planet.

A war to keep them down and to destroy themselves...it's been working for a couple of centuries now. Drugs also mess up Seratonin levels - unbalance the body's natural seratonin factory by having the body think it already has enough seratonin, so production slows down.

Seratonin in turn affects melanin/melatonin production in the pineal gland...some devils knew this and supplied the Original man with ways to break down his connection...the pineal gland needs seratonin to make melanin...which might explain why crack heads have that pasty white look even if they are Original people.

Urban_Journalz
06-13-2008, 02:55 PM
Both of these so-called "wars" are ploys to keep people believing that the worlds governments are actually doing something for the benefit of the people.

It's all bullshit, and it's all a beautifully crafted, yet still visible lie, that's being brandished right in front of our faces.