PDA

View Full Version : Why do you dislike Bush?

Edgar Erebus
06-11-2008, 12:44 PM
I'm pretty sure no one on this board likes the motherfucker, but I'm interested for the reasons that led to hate. And, especially, how much did realize the real core reason why Bush system is wack.

So?

Koolish
06-11-2008, 01:16 PM
like some comedian said,

"i don't want to be picking hairs out of my teeth"

but if you want a good reason to dislike the bush system, learn about what the patriot act is really about.

Edgar Erebus
06-11-2008, 01:28 PM
Really cool from you for delivering this quote.

Now, can I hear some real personal reasons for hating on a motherfucker?

TSA
06-11-2008, 04:15 PM
that's awesome Slim T

your an awesome nigga, i bet you love awesome shit

i bet your girl did awesome shit to you and you went back with her

that's awesome. liking bush and not being in the united states or anywhere effected by bushity is awesome

it's an awesome way of life

Edgar Erebus
06-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Did I ever say I liked Bush?

Did you even read my post?

Did I ever say "awesome" in last few months?

Did you ask yourself: "Is America so present in whole world that everyone sees what happens there and how it affects their home life?"

Will you answer my first post after doing that?

STYLE
06-11-2008, 04:36 PM
tsa is a real idiot. like if we were to define what an idiot is we would have a close decription of this faggot.

i dislike bush for the puppetmasters he represents.
we all can see he is dumb. he can't form a complete sentence and he misuses words a lot (just like TSA)
so we know that he is no mastermind. he is just the face. but i hate that too.

i honestly think bush believes what he is doing is good and just.

Edgar Erebus
06-11-2008, 04:46 PM
i dislike bush for the puppetmasters he represents.
we all can see he is dumb. he can't form a complete sentence and he misuses words a lot (just like TSA)
so we know that he is no mastermind. he is just the face. but i hate that too.

i honestly think bush believes what he is doing is good and just.

Good one.

Next question is who are these puppetmasters and what's their role in the Bush system - and what were their plans of doing while dumb little Bush is covering their backs.

TSA
06-11-2008, 04:48 PM
oops, misread, in that case i dislike bush cause he's a poor leader and he, or his slave masters, make too many colossal blunders and don't seem to have the countries best interest at hands.

but he, as a white man, is still more important then Gavin in america.

Edgar Erebus
06-11-2008, 04:55 PM
That's more like it.

don't seem to have the countries best interest at hands.

Okay, so... what is the real aim of the shady clique with Bush in the front?

TSA
06-11-2008, 05:23 PM
there's no real answer yet cause it hasn't been stated, just speculated and debated(i honest to god didn't mean for that to come out that dope)

i couldn't tell ya, they're wierd, but im getting the impression that they a new generation of imperialist that set to conquer via corporation to counter chinas growing influence and have plans to have bases in all corners of the world they see as strategic to their interest by a set date. the Iraq war, i think, was to have a base there like in japan germany korea and so forth in order to counter Iran, or counter china or counter both before it's too late

that's my guess tho

Edgar Erebus
06-11-2008, 05:50 PM
there's no real answer yet cause it hasn't been stated, just speculated and debated(i honest to god didn't mean for that to come out that dope)

i couldn't tell ya, they're wierd, but im getting the impression that they a new generation of imperialist that set to conquer via corporation to counter chinas growing influence and have plans to have bases in all corners of the world they see as strategic to their interest by a set date. the Iraq war, i think, was to have a base there like in japan germany korea and so forth in order to counter Iran, or counter china or counter both before it's too late

that's my guess tho

Good thinking.

What I think is off is that I have a feeling that China is not a threat to that imperialist generation, 'cause it's way too similar to America (in its corporatist "renaissance", although it's not a real renaissance). The real threat is in Islamic world with its specific value system (mostly incompatible with Western ways) and, even more importantly, powerful state-controlled economies that control too much of the blood of 21st century (Saudi Aramco having basically all oil in Saudi Arabia and such).

It's the imposing of the New World Order in much different fashion than we're used to think of.

I'll elaborate that in few hours, at the moment I'm tired of a futile debate with orderly 5%'s and I need a rest.

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-12-2008, 02:23 PM
I don't dislike Bush as a person- I don't know him. He can be the nicest guy in the world for all I know... Here are the policies I don't like/agree with and why:

-On September 11, 2001 I was in the Army and stationed at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC. When the "plane" hit the Pentagon I had friends there who rescued people and received medals. I was part of a mass casualty team at the hospital and saw burned uniforms- and when you are in a uniform the worst thing you can see is someone hurt in the same uniform. We were all ready to go to war- with Afghanistan.

We all knew by December that the operation in Afghanistan was a joke and that he was reserving the larger force for an attack on Iraq. This is when I decided to leave the Army.

-When Bush laid out the criticisms, accusations, etc. against Saddam Hussein I was watching Hussein's reactions on C-Span. He publicly declared he would allow inspectors in, and after each inspection he publicly declared his country was an open book. Bush didn't budge, and continued to accuse the regime of hiding weapons even when UN weapons inspectors were denying the presence of any weapons.

-The "No Child Left Behind" program has left millions of children behind, and is an unfair, underfunded, and ridiculous idea.

-HSA's or "health savings accounts" are the most ridiculous idea ever brought to Healthcare since HMO's. They assume you have $2500 in the bank, and if you don't you're fucked. I don't... so it doesn't work for me.

-Bush continually criticizes Castro for being a Communist, while widening our debt as a nation with China- a communist nation with a far worse human rights record than Cuba.

-Bush continually criticizes Hugo Chavez of Venezuela- an OPEC member and the only one in our hemisphere- as a dictator, etc. Chavez has won election after election, has made wonderous improvements to his nation's economy, and offers cheap oil to poor cities in America. Bush is an idiot.

-Bush chose members of the worst previous administration- Gerald Ford's- to his own cabinet. His team has been impeached under Reagan, and pardoned under his father (specifically Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld). Bush is an idiot.

-USA PATRIOT Act, and USA PATRIOT ACT II... need I say more?

-Bush established the Department of Homeland Security... WTF? What about the Department of Defense??? WTF you think that means?

-Hurricane Katrina

-Bush turned a projected surplus into the biggest deficit in history- and continues to cut taxes... what a fuckin idiot...

-Arbusto Energy Co., The Binladen Group, etc. LOOK IT UP!

-Bush transformed politically viable African-Americans into puppets- Colin Powell, Michael Powell, and Condoleeza Rice. Though I think CR is voting for Obama (look up her comments on his achievements), and I think she is the most versed person regarding foreign policy in his cabinet- he gives her very little value, respect, and power.

-Bush said God made him do it...

-Bush said "I'm the decider"...

-"Mission Accomplished"

-4,000+ dead, 25,000+ traumatized, 75,000+ permanently wounded... 1.2 million dead Iraqis...

TSA
06-12-2008, 02:48 PM
but the constitution was written by freemasons.

the same freemasons that are trying to take over the world

wouldn't bush be your god?

Guarded By Martyrs
06-12-2008, 03:02 PM
He's part of the problem...
Not the solution.

A Puppet...

STYLE
06-12-2008, 03:28 PM
he's a poor leader and he, or his slave masters, make too many colossal blunders and don't seem to have the countries best interest at hands.

what the fuck does this mean?

with only 50 cents a day, thats less than a cup of coffee, you can help this poor african child get the education he deserves.
http://nursing.missouri.edu/pressroom/sonmagazine/fall07/images/Liberia%20selects/2007-June-Liberia-Exploration---Grace-Early-Learning-%28v-%2810%29.jpg

im getting the impression that they a new generation of imperialist that set to conquer via corporation to counter chinas growing influence and have plans to have bases in all corners of the world they see as strategic to their interest by a set date.

huh?

please, all it takes is one phone call.
you will receive a photo and timely updates of his progress.
he desperately needs your help.
don't wait. call now.

http://www.worldfoodprize.org/assets/dr-borlaug/borlaug-history/borlaug-africa-children.jpg

Nick Fury
06-12-2008, 03:49 PM
He's part of the problem...
Not the solution.

A Puppet...

name a US Prez that aint

Guarded By Martyrs
06-12-2008, 04:18 PM
John F. Kennedy

Mic Tyson
06-12-2008, 04:31 PM
I think all presidents are puppets. thats part of the job. they ain't as powerful as some people think.

Mic Tyson
06-12-2008, 04:33 PM
what the fuck does this mean?

with only 50 cents a day, thats less than a cup of coffee, you can help this poor african child get the education he deserves.
http://nursing.missouri.edu/pressroom/sonmagazine/fall07/images/Liberia%20selects/2007-June-Liberia-Exploration---Grace-Early-Learning-%28v-%2810%29.jpg

huh?

please, all it takes is one phone call.
you will receive a photo and timely updates of his progress.
he desperately needs your help.
don't wait. call now.

http://www.worldfoodprize.org/assets/dr-borlaug/borlaug-history/borlaug-africa-children.jpg

damn that shit is funny.

Storm Shadow Samurai
06-12-2008, 07:08 PM
Bush is nothing short of a tool. If he was to go against the grain of his masters he would get deaded like kennedy by the CIA or a rouge assassin . Today Bush stated he would abide by the supreme courts over ruling of his torturing prisoners in Guantanamo <like he had a choice he cant do anything if he wanted. This is just a small example of his thinking.

LORD NOSE
06-12-2008, 08:59 PM
Why do you dislike Bush?

Because

Dokuro
06-12-2008, 09:53 PM
the isent enogh time in the world

Dokuro
06-12-2008, 09:54 PM
bit lets just say that i dont like any one who spells wors then me