PDA

View Full Version : 9 Ether Hair 6 Ether Hair

LORD NOSE
06-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Discuss - will be back shortly

Mic Tyson
06-12-2008, 04:46 PM
you know only a couple people on this site know what the hell this is. ain't that some malachi york shit?

Edgar Erebus
06-12-2008, 04:57 PM
you know only a couple people on this site know what the hell this is. ain't that some malachi york shit?

That's the point, see? Showing to everyone how smart he is and how dumb they are. And how worthless they are of him transferring his "knowledge".

Mic Tyson
06-12-2008, 04:59 PM
heres what found

9-Ether is the combination of all existing gases of nature, thus, the all is in all. Nothing anywhere can be as powerful as all existing gases. Therefore, 9-ether is the most potent power in the universes, 9 to the 9th power of 9. Nine is symbolic of heaven, hell, creation and birth. Nine is a number whose square root is three (3) a number which is symbolic of three dimensions. Hika (Abode of Mortal), Sia (Abode of The Eloheem), and Huhi (Abode of The Most High). 9-Ether was placed in the follicle (hair) case of all africans, and it produces the number 9 symbol. The number 9 is the highest number in the universe making 9 etehr beings infinite.

LORD NOSE
06-12-2008, 05:16 PM
heres what found

9-Ether is the combination of all existing gases of nature, thus, the all is in all. Nothing anywhere can be as powerful as all existing gases. Therefore, 9-ether is the most potent power in the universes, 9 to the 9th power of 9. Nine is symbolic of heaven, hell, creation and birth. Nine is a number whose square root is three (3) a number which is symbolic of three dimensions. Hika (Abode of Mortal), Sia (Abode of The Eloheem), and Huhi (Abode of The Most High). 9-Ether was placed in the follicle (hair) case of all africans, and it produces the number 9 symbol. The number 9 is the highest number in the universe making 9 etehr beings infinite.

deep - where did you get this from ?

Mic Tyson
06-12-2008, 05:19 PM
some nuwabian site. ill post the link when i find it again.

but what about it? i dont really get what it means about bein in the hair

V4D3R
06-12-2008, 05:20 PM
What kind of hair do you have Sunny?

Here's a story. I have natural jerry churl. My hair is thinner then nappy. It was nappier when i was younger.

My brother has nappy hair but his was straight as a kid. And orange blonde even. And he got the same mohawk/jamaican mix going on.

I need to see pics of 6-7-8- to know what i have.

Mic Tyson
06-12-2008, 05:21 PM
http://www.nuwopsoldiers.com/higher.html

thats the link. and what do that hair stuff mean V4D3R?

LORD NOSE
06-12-2008, 05:24 PM
some nuwabian site. ill post the link when i find it again.

but what about it? i dont really get what it means about bein in the hair

nice - the words were changed a lil though - what you got might be from an earlier version of the book its from or the person who rewrote it on the site you got it from, changed up the words -

V4D3R
06-12-2008, 05:25 PM
You know this is what needs to be cleared up and overstood.

I'd love to hear why Pop's went there - other sources are needed - not just his words.

Where else is this mentioned sun? Shine the light on this.

Mic Tyson
06-13-2008, 12:32 AM
can yall explain what the hell this means?

LORD NOSE
06-13-2008, 12:50 AM
on the surface - 9 ether hair curls at the top
6 - ether hair curls at the bottom

STYLE
06-13-2008, 12:52 AM
9 symbolizes life
6 symbolizes death

the spiral motion is a repeated throughout nature, galaxies, dna, plants, the golden ratio found in nautalis shells and sunflowers. it is a godly motion.

but doc loses me with the annunaki, greys, reptiles and zetas. i have yet to digest it.
my faith in human potential prevents me from crediting ETs. but i don't deny their existence by any means.

btw doc is my father-in-law. lol

my mother-in-law is so ill with the knowledge. she and i build for hrs on end.
my wife tries to repress her past so its a process with her.

Mic Tyson
06-13-2008, 12:54 AM
yeah them reptillians and stuff like that lose me too.

and what does this hair have to do with anything? i read what yall said but what does it mean if u have different types of hair?

STYLE
06-13-2008, 01:15 AM
from my understanding, it's a physical expression of a godly nature.

LORD NOSE
06-13-2008, 01:26 AM
yeah them reptillians and stuff like that lose me too.

and what does this hair have to do with anything? i read what yall said but what does it mean if u have different types of hair?

Beast and Men

name one animal that doesn't have straight hair/fur

Mic Tyson
06-13-2008, 01:28 AM
poodles

and to go off topic a lil bit. style why there like 5 threads about u in gen chat?

LORD NOSE
06-13-2008, 01:36 AM
poodles

and to go off topic a lil bit. style why there like 5 threads about u in gen chat?

good observation - any more ?

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/4983/rainbowpoodleww8.jpg

" The poodle coat is dense and generally does not shed. "

Mic Tyson
06-13-2008, 01:39 AM
u bein serious or sarcastic?

LORD NOSE
06-13-2008, 01:41 AM
u bein serious or sarcastic?

very serious

Mic Tyson
06-13-2008, 01:42 AM
sheep

LORD NOSE
06-13-2008, 01:56 AM
sheep

right

the bible talks about the lost sheep of israel - and explains the difference in nature between the sheep and the goat - and goes on to explain a seperation of the 2

Longbongcilvaringz
06-13-2008, 03:07 AM
Is it really true that negroids have curlier hair then blancos because they have more brain activity.

Something about the huge amount of electricity generated when your brain is working at that pace?

Do you think that maybe this is why some white people have straighter hair?

And why asians have very straight hair?

I think it is.

Robert
06-13-2008, 04:19 AM
What is the chemical structure of 9 ether?

How does it form?

Black Man
06-13-2008, 11:44 AM
The Original Man produces both curly and straight hair, not just "curly."

LORD NOSE
06-13-2008, 11:47 AM
The Original Man produces both curly and straight hair, not just "curly."

true

we'll get into that later

Robert
06-13-2008, 12:28 PM
What is the chemical structure of 9 ether?

How does it form?

I'm not trying to disrupt this thread SUNNY but could you please address these questions, I am genuinely curious about this.

Edgar Erebus
06-13-2008, 01:06 PM
I'm not trying to disrupt this thread SUNNY but could you please address these questions, I am genuinely curious about this.

You aren't ready to have this question answered. You need first to learn to count, before learning to add and subtract.

LORD NOSE
06-13-2008, 01:29 PM
anyway...............

Tablet Eleven
Nine Ether
(19x7=133)

Lo ! The slave mentality,and European influenced religions,be it Christianity, Judaism, or Islam, or whatever denomination or sect, should all be eliminated, and this elimination will lead to right thinking.
2. Right thinking will lead to right action, for liberty and equality with the help of the forces of nature.
3. There's nothing wrong with violence for liberty and equality, if you have a chance to win.
4. But there is no chance without nine ether spirit forces to counteract the adverse forces;
5. And show you the way to liberty and equality.
6. You cannot see the way until the mind's eye is open
7. There is no solution to the problems, and miserable conditions of a people anywhere, unless you have a solution that is workable everywhere.

Robert
06-13-2008, 01:41 PM
Lol, I just realised that was Slim T and not SUNNY. Anyway, SUNNY can you please address my questions?

Mic Tyson
06-13-2008, 05:38 PM
my hair aint that curly, its straight. it used to be curly and light brown when i was younger, but when i got older its a lot more straight. i can get waves tho and make it kinda curly again. but how u know what ether your hair is?

V4D3R
06-13-2008, 05:46 PM
^Read the thread again its been explained

Mic Tyson
06-13-2008, 05:51 PM
i don't see where it tells you what ether ur hair is made from.

V4D3R
06-13-2008, 05:53 PM
btw doc is my father-in-law. lol

my mother-in-law is so ill with the knowledge. she and i build for hrs on end.
my wife tries to repress her past so its a process with her.

8O

Wow yo - i used to buy into the tricknology of him being guilty but i dont know anymore. And yes that was enough for me to even discredit everything he had to say/write. I made an ass of myself about this man, but certain things are idk still - the reincarnation of Melchizedek for one...but if that were true, this man needs to be protected.

:yessad:I made enemies of good friends over my prejudice against people accused of child diddling - because of my issues with it. I did it inadvertently - with reading what white men had to say.

I heard he levitates in his cell.

Mic Tyson
06-13-2008, 05:58 PM
8O

I heard he levitates in his cell.

u know that aint true

Mic Tyson
06-14-2008, 02:20 AM
You aren't ready to have this question answered. You need first to learn to count, before learning to add and subtract.

ROFL

LORD NOSE
06-18-2008, 05:22 PM
continued.........

8 Offer all people a do-it-yourself solution until you get strong and united enough mentally to do what you must do together, physically.

9 All of you can work diligently and with determination toward eliminating the negative and slave mentality

10 You can all do this privately without committing suicide by provoking the visible adverse forces to brutalities, and atrocities against you.

11 by joining the Ancient Mystic Order Of Melchizedek
and reading and studying each tablet, you will thoroughly go a long way towards eliminating the negative and opposing forces.

12 This process leads to liberty, and success for humanity in general.

13 By opposing, or adverse invisible forces, I mean the opposite of those visible adverse forces.

14 There are forces of racism against all races that you do not see that wear a smile and shake your hand.

LORD NOSE
01-11-2010, 09:37 AM
up

BTTR KNG KOOL
01-11-2010, 11:26 AM
ether what?

any science behind the whole ether thing?

Fatal Guillotine
11-09-2010, 01:37 PM
peace sunny to add on

The time is always right to do right. You must recognize and acknowledge that there has been tremendous amount of damage done to us so called African Americans. The Master taught us the first thing that was and is presently being done to us is hating ourself and kind. First he (the devil) made us hate our image, our skin color and most importantly hate our hair. He accomplish this back then by making us pick cotton. There were more than enough crops or products that could have been just as profitable to him as cotton was, but the effect would not have been the same. Cotton is the closest material to our hair in texture and look. Remember REV chapter 1: 14, describe Jesus as the "Son of man" , with hair white as wool and feet of burnt brass. The texture given to his hair was wool, not curls or flat hair but wool. There is only one group of people on this planet that have hair similar to wool or cotton, and that's the Nubian man so called African American.

Our mothers, daughters, sisters and aunts etc. have been made to believe that African hair is bad hair, and since she is the first teacher to the child she perpetuates this ignorance which in turn pro-longs the lies. So we have to embrace our selves. We have to see ourselves as beautiful. We are God's people yet we have this complex that he must have made a mistake when he gave us Kingly hair, that good hair is soft curly hair. That's a lie, when a black baby is born the hair is soft, but as soon as he/she starts to get stronger the hair strengthens as well. Don't wait for another race to give you the props that you looking for, it not there job, it's survival of the fittest. When was the last time you saw a lion giving an animal a heads up before he eats him.

Finally, contrary to popular belief all men are not created equal, just read Genesis 9: 20-27," 25"And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

26And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant".

So you see all men is not created equal. He the Leper was meant to be your servant all the days of his life, but he played the reverse and got us working for him, but his time is up, he has to go. Everything that has a beginning has an end. Check out LEV 12-14 tells you what that curse of canaan was and is.

btw sunny what book did you quote from?

Fatal Guillotine
01-13-2011, 05:42 PM
9 ether is the combination of existing gases of nature.
9 ether forces first visit the minds of their posterity, because they know that nothing can be done right unless the mind is right.

when the number 9 is inverted or perverted

9 ether is conscious, awareness
6 ether is disagreeable, malevolent

9 ether produces 6 ether

food for thought
01-13-2011, 06:26 PM
what a dope thread.

thanks for bumping

pro.Graveface
01-15-2011, 07:09 AM
why does the mind buildup a ego??? is it a reflection of the outer world? of how it wands u to be. it must be killed with respect. its a fake you, endless personalityz, it keeps us away from our tru Self, why???

pro.Graveface
01-15-2011, 07:17 AM
yo is it cool for a not nubian root to get in those tabletz???PEACE

LORD NOSE
01-15-2011, 11:27 AM
the book is for tamahus too

pro.Graveface
01-16-2011, 07:38 AM
I have a aryan vehicle, I tink haha

LORD NOSE
01-16-2011, 11:37 AM
don't focus on that

be as right and exact as you can be

Professor Poopsnagle
01-16-2011, 11:46 AM
Is it really true that negroids have curlier hair then blancos because they have more brain activity.

Something about the huge amount of electricity generated when your brain is working at that pace?

Do you think that maybe this is why some white people have straighter hair?

And why asians have very straight hair?

I think it is.This.

Sham-iLL
01-16-2011, 02:51 PM
i dont have nappy hair

my hair is straight then turns into curls and wavy hair strands with curly ends

is that a 6 or a 9?? or both? i think it's more of a 2-3...

i know 1 of u muhfuckers should know a way for it to get my hair nappier

*waits for knowcheeze*

pro.Graveface
01-18-2011, 06:12 AM
don't focus on that

be as right and exact as you can be
PEACE,my focus is to soul thiese dayz try to satify my soul as much as i can feed with books and good deeds share as much equal love as I possibly can, i do my best yo,btw the Tabletz are mind blowing like YO!!!! even though its mind blowing it make s alot of sence
ICHI

food for thought
01-20-2011, 07:28 PM
KsqXaHuyKAo&NR=1

Sham-iLL
02-05-2011, 07:45 PM
Beast and Men

name one animal that doesn't have straight hair/fur

:bump:

Dokuro
02-05-2011, 10:18 PM
the whole idea of something like hair having to do with reincarnation