PDA

View Full Version : MCcain to begin slandering Obamas wife now

Storm Shadow Samurai
06-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Well i guess the Obama is a terrorist gimmick didn't work for the ol douche bag. Now he says he is going to "expose" obamas wife with a video of her in church saying "bad things" LOL. She can call America the great satan for all i care because we have indeed done the devils bidding. John MCcain the same guy who calls his own wife a Cunt , the same guy who broke under torture unlike his comrades. He openly admitted he was weaker than his fellow soldiers. He also graduated at the bottom of his class. he sucks at speeches and just points fingers. This guy has no class and whos next after Michelle , their children? When will enough be enough, have some damn Honor. The reason Obama won over Clinton is he didn't stoop to the slandering and did the opposite of that by giving her props. I think most people are disgusted with dirty politics let alone the path we are going. You vote mCcain expect more wars and a great depression. This next election is inteligent people against the ignorant. Its funny how hard it is to find somebody that admits they voted for Bush not once but twice> TWICE IMAO!

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
06-12-2008, 09:17 PM
yeah this is where it is going to get dirty.........

Obama gonna stand up........

they hatin on him cause he is obviously the better choice

Mic Tyson
06-12-2008, 11:33 PM
When did he call his wife a cunt? LOL

LORD ZERO
06-13-2008, 12:10 AM
yeah this is where it is going to get dirty.........

Obama gonna stand up........

they hatin on him cause he is obviously the better choice

U MEAN THE LESSER OF 2 CFR GOONS

Mic Tyson
06-13-2008, 12:51 AM
OBAMA AINT A BITCH ASS NIGGA. HE AINT GOTTA TAKE THAT SHIT FROM THAT OLD ASS MUHFUCKA. HIM AND McCAIN NEED TO SQUARE UP AND GO BODY OR SOME SHIT INSTEAD OF JUS TALKIN SHIT BACK AND FORTH

FUCK McCAIN

Storm Shadow Samurai
06-13-2008, 10:55 AM
So MCcain was a boxer and Obama was a basketball player. I bet Obama would knock that old douche bag the fuk out in a ring.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-13-2008, 04:10 PM
LOL...If you aint got thick skin, than you better not get into politics.

Look at you all gettin sensitive. YOu need to listen to what Ghostface said:

"Don't take it peeeeeersonal, if it ain't about you it don't apply, let it fly!!"

dezmond
06-14-2008, 10:26 AM
John MCcain the same guy who calls his own wife a Cunt , the same guy who broke under torture unlike his comrades. He openly admitted he was weaker than his fellow soldiers. He also graduated at the bottom of his class. he sucks at speeches and just points fingers. This guy has no class

You vote mCcain expect more wars . This next election is inteligent people against the ignorant.

Some of the reasons why baracks campaign is gonna be very tough...

McCain will still get most of the white vote

Democrat or republican theyve openly admitted anything but obama..

Crackhead Bob
06-14-2008, 10:38 AM
I love when people that know nothing about politics talk about it. It's refreshing.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-14-2008, 10:41 AM
Well, I'm a young, white voter and I'm not decided yet who i want. I really don't want to vote republican again cuz i think its time for a change, but at the same time I have liked McCain for a while now and thought he should have gotten the initial nomination over Bush.

Obama needs to show me a little more. I'm not sold on him yet, but I definitely was initially thinking of voting democrat.
I haven't voted in the last two elections because I disliked all the candidates.

I like both of them now, so i guess it comes down to whoever sells me better on his policies.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
06-14-2008, 10:50 AM
I am a seasoned voter...but I must admit I have not voted for a while but in light of what happened last go around(the Florida decibel) I am making mine count.....also i have been in the Iraq war and honestly it is time for those guys to come home Obama all the way it is truly time for change.....

Max Munch
06-14-2008, 10:53 AM
It's sad that politics (at least the side portrayed by the mass media) has become more about slandering the next man's name instead of dealing with the issues.

I guess it's all about entertainment these days, even when it comes to voting for our "King".

Olive Oil Goombah
06-14-2008, 10:57 AM
The slandering works tho. It diverts peoples attention from your own flaws in your campaign and puts the heat on the other guy. And with all the talk shows and news stations and scandal shit, the public eats it up.
They love gossip.

VZA
06-14-2008, 10:58 AM
He also said he doesn't know how to use a computer, not even "the google".

dezmond
06-14-2008, 11:00 AM
I love when people that know nothing about politics talk about it. It's refreshing.

Ill take that as diss..

Im just relaying my thoughts on what i get told by TV....

US president hasnt really got much to do with politics imo...........

More about celebrity status and public appearance........

American culture from what i see is pretty shallow so surely the shallowest dude has got the best chance..

Olive Oil Goombah
06-14-2008, 11:05 AM
i think you underestimate the intelligence of the public. I think you also overestimate whites as a whole as race centered when it comes to voting, but if that were the case, Obama would have never gotten the nomination in the first place.

I think he has a good chance of winning. Bush won the first election, but no one could have anticipated what a jackass he became.
He won the second one barely.

The guy was no shoe in.

dezmond
06-14-2008, 11:16 AM
I hope im proved wrong... But how i see it 'America' doesnt want a 'black man' in power....

Mic Tyson
06-14-2008, 02:14 PM
when did mccain call his wife a cunt?

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-14-2008, 03:21 PM
LOL...If you aint got thick skin, than you better not get into politics.

Look at you all gettin sensitive. YOu need to listen to what Ghostface said:

"Don't take it peeeeeersonal, if it ain't about you it don't apply, let it fly!!"

That wasnt a Ghostface line, he took it from an old school rap song.

Crackhead Bob
06-14-2008, 04:29 PM
US president hasnt really got much to do with politics imo...........

This statement right here shows really how little you know

"More about celebrity status and public appearance........"

^^^this is politics

Politics is deflecting attention from the real problems and not accomplishing anything and who does that better than George W Bush.?

Olive Oil Goombah
06-14-2008, 05:38 PM
That wasnt a Ghostface line, he took it from an old school rap song.

A fitting line nonetheless.

Urban_Journalz
06-16-2008, 03:54 PM
So, Judas is slandering Pharaoh's bitch......forgive me.....but I fail to see the importance here.

dezmond
06-17-2008, 11:43 AM
this is politics

Politics is deflecting attention from the real problems and not accomplishing anything and who does that better than George W Bush.?

I know this is "politics"

pretty much the point i was getting at