PDA

View Full Version : The "Learn To Count" Thread

Robert
06-13-2008, 12:51 PM
SUNNY and Black Man, I think it's time we stopped beating around the bush. I would like to "learn to count", or at least be provided with some steps on how to further my learning. I want to make it clear that this thread is in no way an attack on your beliefs.

Once we have surpassed this hurdle I'm sure any further discussions that require "multiplication" and other mathematics will become much clearer.

This is an opportunity to enlighten a great many posters, some who are genuinely interested, others who are very critical of you.

So good sirs, how do you count?

LORD NOSE
06-13-2008, 12:55 PM
SUNNY and Black Man, I think it's time we stopped beating around the bush. I would like to "learn to count", or at least be provided with some steps on how to further my learning. I want to make it clear that this thread is in no way an attack on your beliefs.

Once we have surpassed this hurdle I'm sure any further discussions that require "multiplication" and other mathematics will become much clearer.

This is an opportunity to enlighten a great many posters, some who are genuinely interested, others who are very critical of you.

first - what is my belief ?

Cee Oh Vee
06-13-2008, 12:58 PM
Here we go, again.

Max Munch
06-13-2008, 01:00 PM

I guess you we're too busy trying to beat around the bush to read the first sentence.

Robert
06-13-2008, 01:03 PM

You have many beliefs, the evidence is scattered throughout KTL so I won't recap it. But, if you'd like define it for me.

LORD NOSE
06-13-2008, 01:39 PM

You have many beliefs, the evidence is scattered throughout KTL so I won't recap it. But, if you'd like define it for me.

you claim you want to sincerely know what me and black man have to offer - there is a reason for this - i begin the process with you by asking a simple question - what is my belief - you took the time to tell us that this is not an attack on our beliefs - its important for me to know what you believe my belief is - you reply by telling me to basically tell you what my belief is - Again - you are not ready - you are too immature

LORD NOSE
06-13-2008, 01:41 PM
I guess you we're too busy trying to beat around the bush to read the first sentence.

you don't know shit about whats going on here - just shut the fuck up

Robert
06-13-2008, 01:46 PM
you claim you want to sincerely know what me and black man have to offer - there is a reason for this - i begin the process with you by asking a simple question - what is my belief - you took the time to tell us that this is not an attack on our beliefs - its important for me to know what you believe my belief is - you reply by telling me to basically tell you what my belief is - Again - you are not ready - you are too immature

Are you serious? Do I have to list all the things you have said throughout the KTL threads? How was my response immature? Don't you think that by defining your beliefs as you see them I could possibly learn something?

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-13-2008, 01:47 PM
they dont know what theyre talking about

they cant explain the 9 cos they ignore modern science

and Egyptian 9

Robert
06-13-2008, 01:48 PM
they dont know what theyre talking about

they cant explain the 9 cos they ignore modern science

and Egyptian 9

Leave it, let him say what he has to say.

LORD NOSE
06-13-2008, 01:57 PM
Leave it, let him say what he has to say.

you don't have enough respect for me to be my student

plus everything that you want to know is clear as day throughout the threads you just chose to fight something you are not clear about - rereading helps one to understand the words they most likely overlooked in the first reading

if you would tell me specifically what you want to know, where you are at presently by explaining what you got so far, we would be able to make progress

by me asking you a simple question like what is my belief and it not being humbly answered, i see that you are not ready -
you telling me what it is you see will help me to help you - but the fact that i had to type all of this to explain to you why i asked you the question i asked you tells me that you are too immature for all of this

Robert
06-13-2008, 02:10 PM
you don't have enough respect for me to be my student

I am giving you respect here.

plus everything that you want to know is clear as day throughout the threads you just chose to fight something you are not clear about - rereading helps one to understand the words they most likely overlooked in the first reading

The point is, re-reading of some of your posts has not helped me.

if you would tell me specifically what you want to know, where you are at presently by explaining what you got so far, we would be able to make progress

I am unsure where to even start, sofar I have taken on a muddled assortment of facts. I thought you might be able to outline a good place to start (go back to basics).

by me asking you a simple question like what is my belief and it not being humbly answered, i see that you are not ready -

I avoided regurgitating my interpretation of your beliefs simply because I thought I may not have the background knowledge to judge what your beliefs are (my interpretation isn't on point). That is why learning to count is important.

you telling me what it is you see will help me to help you - but the fact that i had to type all of this to explain to you why i asked you the question i asked you tells me that you are too immature for all of this

No, no no.

one.

Robert
06-13-2008, 02:16 PM
There are many questions I would like to ask about a variety of subjects and on occasions I have but the response has been "you need to learn to count".

Help me count.

LORD NOSE
06-13-2008, 02:21 PM
There are many questions I would like to ask about a variety of subjects and on occasions I have but the response has been "you need to learn to count".

Help me count.

being sarcastic and trying to be funny about won't get you answers - what is it you want to know ?

Robert
06-13-2008, 02:27 PM
being sarcastic and trying to be funny about won't get you answers - what is it you want to know ?

I wasn't being sarcastic or trying to be funny.

The thing is SUNNY, I am unsure what I need to know.

Things I want to know more about are: The Yakub story, more information about the central pillars of NOE, some more information about the recent (ether 9) thread I posted in, more information about your opinion of caucasians (why?) plus a whole lot more.

I know some of this stuff has been discussed prior to this thread but I thought it would be ok to combine it in one thread where people that don't get it can see the subjects from the roots up to the leaves.

Robert
06-13-2008, 02:37 PM
Any useful links would be much appreciated also.

LORD NOSE
06-13-2008, 02:37 PM
The Yakub story

The Yacub Theory

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10245&highlight=yacub

Modern Science And What Yacub Made...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42393&highlight=yacub

The letter Z and Yacub 2

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10507&highlight=yacub

yacub and oppression

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13183&highlight=yacub

more information about the central pillars of NOE

i don't know wha the NOE is

some more information about the recent (ether 9) thread I posted in

stay with the thread and more information will be presented

more information about your opinion of caucasians (why?)

Questions and Answers with SUNNY WINTERS

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15923

Robert
06-13-2008, 02:41 PM
[/color]i don't know wha the NOE is

Lol. I'm pretty tired and I clearly fucked that up.

NOI.

LORD NOSE
06-13-2008, 02:47 PM
Lol. I'm pretty tired and I clearly fucked that up.

NOI.

The Nation of Islam was established to stand the black man and woman up - to clean them up and make them productive - to stand the dry bones in the valley up - to stand them up against their oppressors - and more - It was/is successful in all it set out to be -

Read the book - Message to The BlackMan - by Elijah Muhammad
reading this book along with the autobiography of Malcolm X will make things much clearer

Robert
06-13-2008, 02:53 PM
The Nation of Islam was established to stand the black man and woman up - to clean them up and make them productive - to stand the dry bones in the valley up - to stand them up against their oppressors - and more - It was/is successful in all it set out to be -

I understood this part already.

Read the book - Message to The BlackMan - by Elijah Muhammad
reading this book along with the autobiography of Malcolm X will make things much clearer

Would you happen t0 know where I might be able to read these online?
Thank you.

one.

Robert
06-13-2008, 03:06 PM
Btw I think I have a better understanding already of your point with the Yakub story (although I knew the story quite well already).

Robert
06-13-2008, 03:22 PM
I'm done for now, I will be back with further questions later. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Mic Tyson
06-13-2008, 04:30 PM
[/COLOR]

The Yacub Theory

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10245&highlight=yacub

that Grizcub story was funny as hell lol

Longbongcilvaringz
06-13-2008, 11:32 PM

hahaha, pretty much.

and there you go again,

do you think for once you could try and not answer a question, with an unrelated question of your own?

yes, i do realise this would force you to actually consider a query...

EXPLAIN YOURSELF donkey.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-14-2008, 12:32 AM

This is possibly the funniest post I have ever seen on the Corp. Good work Sunny.

I have my beliefs and I am interested in others beliefs without ever wishing to criticise them, so please don't take this as an attack on anything like that, I'm simply laughing at the fact that you suddenly turned into Dr Suess.

I'm gonna read up some of this stuff, cos my knowledge of these areas is pretty lacking.

Mic Tyson
06-14-2008, 01:29 AM
[/COLOR]Questions and Answers with SUNNY WINTERS

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15923

u should do another one of these since people like the guy who made this thread still got a lot of questions that haven't been answered

Robert
06-14-2008, 02:48 AM
u should do another one of these since people like the guy who made this thread still got a lot of questions that haven't been answered

This thread will become a Q and A, just give it some time.

LORD NOSE
06-14-2008, 03:05 AM
hahaha, pretty much.

and there you go again,

do you think for once you could try and not answer a question, with an unrelated question of your own?

yes, i do realise this would force you to actually consider a query...

EXPLAIN YOURSELF donkey.

take your bullshit elsewhere little wet wolf boy - your pamper is leaking

Max Munch
06-14-2008, 11:35 AM
I'm gonna read up some of this stuff, cos my knowledge of these areas is pretty lacking.

Same, always looking to be more knowledgeable.

I have a question... is it pronounced YAK-UB, or YAY-KUB? I'ma read up on him just now.

Mic Tyson
06-14-2008, 12:00 PM
it could be the first one but its a semitic variant of the name jacob so i really don't know the correct way to pronounce it.

LORD NOSE
06-14-2008, 01:24 PM
it could be the first one but its a semitic variant of the name jacob so i really don't know the correct way to pronounce it.

jacob is the english way to pronounce yacub

Mic Tyson
06-14-2008, 01:43 PM
so u think jacob from the bible created the white race?

what about his 10 sons and all that stuff?

LORD NOSE
06-14-2008, 02:50 PM
so u think jacob from the bible created the white race?

what about his 10 sons and all that stuff?

Jacob in the Bible is Israel - his 12 sons make up the tribes of Israel
its said that there are 2 ways of looking at at -

No one created the white race -

maybe a secondary to secondary build would be better

Mic Tyson
06-14-2008, 03:32 PM
The NOI says that yacub, the "big headed scientist" is Jacob from the bible. why does the bible not mention anything about this in it?

Robert
06-14-2008, 10:56 PM
I have gone through all the links and I have some more questions.

What is the role/perception of women by the NOI?
Is it possible for a devil to become a god?

How is someone like Asrael (unsure of the spelling) viewed by the NOI?
Do you believe that:

"All of the Nation's teachings are actually symbols and myths that serve as codes for deep, universal truths."?

Mic Tyson
06-15-2008, 12:56 AM

The NOI always makes it a point to show very much respect to black women. The preach that a lot and thats one thing i respect about them[/QUOTE]

nope

Do you believe that:

All of the Nation's teachings are actually symbols and myths that serve as codes for deep, universal truths."?

I made a couple of threads about that cuz i read somethin about that that a NOI minister wrote online. it makes more sense than it being literal(yacub)

Sunny Winters says its literal tho

Mic Tyson
06-15-2008, 01:02 AM
Yo Winters the NOI don't believe that man is God right? i thought i knew this but i don't know now.

LORD NOSE
06-15-2008, 04:56 AM
I have gone through all the links and I have some more questions.

first of all - i do not represent the NOI - that is my family until death
i also do not represent the Nation of Gods and Earth - that is also my family
to answer the question, leave the woman out of these discussions

the devil is the devil and god is god
thats like asking can a wolf become a lamb

who is asrael ?

that white kid who supposedly was in the Nation of Gods and Earths ?

if so, the NOI don't have time for all of that

Do you believe that:

"All of the Nation's teachings are actually symbols and myths that serve as codes for deep, universal truths."?

its not a matter of what i believe - i know for a fact that it does not work that way - there are no hidden meanings and symbols

LORD NOSE
06-15-2008, 05:04 AM
Yo Winters the NOI don't believe that man is God right? i thought i knew this but i don't know now.

Answered very near correct

1. The Original man is the Asiatic black man;the Maker;the Owner;the Cream of the planet Earth-God of the Universe

TSA
06-15-2008, 11:21 AM
man. what a shitty religion.

Robert
06-15-2008, 11:50 AM
What I meant by the devil remark was: Can a caucasian "devil" belong to the NOI and practice it's teachings in order to become a god/attain an understanding of god?

Mic Tyson
06-15-2008, 12:03 PM
What I meant by the devil remark was: Can a caucasian "devil" belong to the NOI and practice it's teachings in order to become a god/attain an understanding of god?

He answered it already

the devil is the devil and god is god
thats like asking can a wolf become a lamb

Mic Tyson
06-15-2008, 12:04 PM
White people can join the NOI though

Robert
06-15-2008, 12:10 PM

How are they regarded?

Max Munch
06-15-2008, 12:20 PM
I don't think you can label an entire race/ethnicity "devils" or "gods". There are both devils and gods dwelling in all races/cultures. Maybe not according to your beliefs, or NOI's.. but I think this is something that history proves.

Mic Tyson
06-15-2008, 07:07 PM
Answered very near correct

1. The Original man is the Asiatic black man;the Maker;the Owner;the Cream of the planet Earth-God of the Universe

But why do the NOI say that Fard Muhammad was "God in person"?

Edgar Erebus
06-15-2008, 07:25 PM
man. what a shitty religion.

They are exclusive clique, you can't understand it.

But it's an excellent religion to their members: if you aren't black you're devil, if you're black who ain't down with them you're 85-percenter.

And there ain't no way they can do a normal discussion with 'em if you ain't down with them... 'cause you ain't on their level.

LORD NOSE
06-16-2008, 03:44 AM

lmao - no they can't

LORD NOSE
06-16-2008, 03:46 AM
but I think this is something that history proves.

history proves that the caucasian is the biggest trouble maker and murderer on this planet

LORD NOSE
06-16-2008, 03:51 AM
But why do the NOI say that Fard Muhammad was "God in person"?

this puzzled me a long time also - and i truly wanted to know why they would say that he is god in person - after asking and reading and searching, i realized why - you would have to research the characteristics of god, what god said he'll do in the future, and you would have to know the outcome of Fards mingling in our affairs - i cannot give you all of these things - you would have to see how the ranks of heaven work - but before you do all of this, you have to check out how you view god and heaven - and you have to question yourself on why you see god and heaven the way you see them -

Max Munch
06-16-2008, 07:10 AM
history proves that the caucasian is the biggest trouble maker and murderer on this planet

Eh, perhaps. But why are they "devils".. why aren't they simply the most dominant of the human races to date? Granted, they have done horrible things in the past that I would never agree with or support.. but "devils"?

Slim T:

What do you mean by,

"And there ain't no way they can do a normal discussion with 'em if you ain't down with them... 'cause you ain't on their level."?

What level are they on? Who says that they're beliefs are 100% correct or more accurate than anyone else's?

Edgar Erebus
06-16-2008, 08:36 AM
Slim T:

What do you mean by,

"And there ain't no way they can do a normal discussion with 'em if you ain't down with them... 'cause you ain't on their level."?

What level are they on? Who says that they're beliefs are 100% correct or more accurate than anyone else's?

Try to discuss with Sunny Winters, Vader or Black Man, with expressing your disagreement with em, you'll see what I mean.

"You are disrespectful"
"You are ignorant"
"You aren't ready to learn. Learn to count"
"You hate yourself, first you must love yourself to discuss it" (aimed at another black man who ain't down with 'em, making him a self-hater)
"That wasn't even a discussion, you ain't on that level"

Who says that they're beliefs are 100% correct or more accurate than anyone else's?

"Truth makes devils show their teeth"

What makes them different from any normal debater is that they don't accept any possibility that they're wrong. There ain't no theories, no presumptions, no possibilities, just some "truths" and "knowledges" that they put up by fuck-knows-what means.

(That's also what makes 'em a religion, no matter what they say against that statement).

Mic Tyson
06-16-2008, 09:04 AM
lmao - no they can't

they could for a time back in the 70's. i don't know if they can now

google dorothy blake fardan

LORD NOSE
06-16-2008, 01:14 PM
they could for a time back in the 70's. i don't know if they can now

google dorothy blake fardan

after Elijah Left, his son did allow white folks in - and it fell for about 3 years

LORD NOSE
06-16-2008, 01:16 PM
Eh, perhaps. But why are they "devils".. why aren't they simply the most dominant of the human races to date? Granted, they have done horrible things in the past that I would never agree with or support.. but "devils"?

Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1208343#post1208343)

why aren't they simply the most dominant of the human races to date? ?

what do you mean by this ?

Max Munch
06-16-2008, 02:15 PM
I made that statement with the presumption (never good to do) that white people are "devils" because they've conquered others' land (or stole, whatever you way you wanna look at it), raped their women, murdered anyone who stood in their way, etc.

This may not be why the white people are considered devils, and if it's not, I retract that statement.

If that is the reason.. isn't it possible that the NOI (and any others who feel that white people are "devils") are holding a grudge (understandably), perhaps angry that the whites have done as well as they have throughout history?

If that isn't the reason whites are called devils, what exactly is the reason(s)?
Do you yourself believe that white people are devils?
Are ALL white people "devils"?

LORD NOSE
06-16-2008, 02:22 PM
I made that statement with the presumption (never good to do) that white people are "devils" because they've conquered others' land (or stole, whatever you way you wanna look at it), raped their women, murdered anyone who stood in their way, etc.

This may not be why the white people are considered devils, and if it's not, I retract that statement.

If that is the reason.. isn't it possible that the NOI (and any others who feel that white people are "devils") are holding a grudge (understandably), perhaps angry that the whites have done as well as they have throughout history?

If that isn't the reason whites are called devils, what exactly is the reason(s)?
Do you yourself believe that white people are devils?
Are ALL white people "devils"?

define devil

V4D3R
06-16-2008, 03:57 PM
Devil's like to withhold information vital to the em betterment of the all...lot of fake ass NGE's here.

The type that might think it's fun to dangle a piece of meat to the beasts, until that beast jumps out of his layer and snatches u the fuck down...

Mic Tyson
06-16-2008, 04:05 PM
Devil's like to withhold information vital to the em betterment of the all...lot of fake ass NGE's here.

so true

V4D3R
06-16-2008, 04:06 PM
---NEG REP ROBERT - you dont need to know shit

V4D3R
06-16-2008, 04:08 PM
so trueWhat is true about those words?
Who keeps spreading hate?

Mic Tyson
06-16-2008, 09:35 PM
What is true about those words?

what you said earlier is da truth. don't matter who u are

Devil's like to withhold information vital to the em betterment of the all

Eyetalian
06-16-2008, 09:46 PM
This is one homosexual thread

PEACE

Robert
06-17-2008, 01:08 AM
---NEG REP ROBERT - you dont need to know shit

Wtf are you talking about?

Edgar Erebus
06-17-2008, 08:41 AM
Talking about you not needing to know shit.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/84/The_Man_Who_Knew_Too_Much_%281956_film%29.jpg

Black Man
06-17-2008, 11:47 AM

From my knowledge, white people are not permitted to become registered muslims in the Nation of Islam under the teachings of Elijah Muhammad.

In Allah's Nation, Allah's 5% Nation (aka nation of gods and earths), there are white 5%. Being 5% is not based on whether or not you are an original man or a colored man (white people). Anybody can be qualified as the 5%.

As far as being God, only the original man is god, and the colored man, well he's the colored man. He's not God. All of the (white) 5% know and understand who and what they are in relationship to the Original Man. If they are white and 5% like Azreal (who is white and was taught by Allah) they are righteous, they are not God.

As far as white people learning this particular knowledge I'm speaking of, they will not nor can they ever be God, they can be righteous, and they can have an understanding of god, yet they will not be god.

The Black Man is God
The Black Woman is the Earth
The Babies are the Greatest!

Black Man
06-17-2008, 11:56 AM
The NOI says that yacub, the "big headed scientist" is Jacob from the bible. why does the bible not mention anything about this in it?

It (the bible) does you just don't have the eye to see it yet.

When a person KNOWS the subject they are speaking on, then they'll KNOW what's associated with it.

Knowledge then Wisdom.......that'll give you opportunity to get the understanding. If you keep acting out of order then the understanding will never be born to you.

Knowledge is to know. Wisdom is to speak and act in accordance with knowledge. When you take what you know and are able to apply it, that'll born an understanding which is to see things clearly for what they are and not what they appear to be. With understanding, you see that which is "face value" and that which lies beneath the surface.

Didn't Jacob seperate certain animals?

Black Man
06-17-2008, 11:59 AM
I don't think you can label an entire race/ethnicity "devils" or "gods". There are both devils and gods dwelling in all races/cultures. Maybe not according to your beliefs, or NOI's.. but I think this is something that history proves.

What is a devil?

What is a god?

What is race?

What is ethnicity?

What is culture?

Are race and ethnicity the same?

What does God mean?

What does devil mean?

What is belief?

What is knowledge?

Mic Tyson
06-17-2008, 04:39 PM
It (the bible) does you just don't have the eye to see it yet.

When a person KNOWS the subject they are speaking on, then they'll KNOW what's associated with it.

Knowledge then Wisdom.......that'll give you opportunity to get the understanding. If you keep acting out of order then the understanding will never be born to you.

Knowledge is to know. Wisdom is to speak and act in accordance with knowledge. When you take what you know and are able to apply it, that'll born an understanding which is to see things clearly for what they are and not what they appear to be. With understanding, you see that which is "face value" and that which lies beneath the surface.

Didn't Jacob seperate certain animals?

i was reading an old NOI speech and they said somethin about when jacob(or supposedly yacub) wrestled with the angel it really meant he was fighting the government of that time. i also read where yacub was also john who was on the island of patmos.

who is he, jacob or john? he can't be both people and why would he be called 2 names?

Max Munch
06-17-2008, 07:18 PM
What is a devil?

What is a god?

What is race?

What is ethnicity?

What is culture?

What does God mean?

What does devil mean?

What is belief?

What is knowledge?

Yes.. I can pick random words from your posts and throw question marks at the end of them too.

Mic Tyson
06-17-2008, 07:25 PM
i love KTL

Eyetalian
06-17-2008, 09:01 PM
What is a devil?

What is a god?

What is race?

What is ethnicity?

What is culture?

What does God mean?

What does devil mean?

What is belief?

What is knowledge?

Dictionary.com, you got a word it has the definition.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-17-2008, 09:12 PM
you guys argue about the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Robert
06-18-2008, 12:55 AM
From my knowledge, white people are not permitted to become registered muslims in the Nation of Islam under the teachings of Elijah Muhammad.

In Allah's Nation, Allah's 5% Nation (aka nation of gods and earths), there are white 5%. Being 5% is not based on whether or not you are an original man or a colored man (white people). Anybody can be qualified as the 5%.

As far as being God, only the original man is god, and the colored man, well he's the colored man. He's not God. All of the (white) 5% know and understand who and what they are in relationship to the Original Man. If they are white and 5% like Azreal (who is white and was taught by Allah) they are righteous, they are not God.

As far as white people learning this particular knowledge I'm speaking of, they will not nor can they ever be God, they can be righteous, and they can have an understanding of god, yet they will not be god.

The Black Man is God
The Black Woman is the Earth
The Babies are the Greatest!

Thank you, I appreciate this.

Black Man
06-18-2008, 10:00 AM
Thank you, I appreciate this.

Your welcome.

dezmond
06-18-2008, 12:21 PM
you guys argue about the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Its called debating Nicky Douche..

Max Munch
06-18-2008, 01:13 PM
Robert, why such a deep interest in a group who's beliefs say that you're a "devil"?

V4D3R
06-18-2008, 01:16 PM
Today is Knowledge Build/Destroy day.

Carry on and disregard everything of mine in this thread beforehand - destroyed.

I'm growing up gods.

Good thread.

LORD NOSE
06-18-2008, 01:33 PM
Dictionary.com, you got a word it has the definition.

Yes.. I can pick random words from your posts and throw question marks at the end of them too.

speaking for me - sometimes when i ask a question, its not for you to answer me, its for you to question yourself

Max Munch
06-18-2008, 02:26 PM
speaking for me - sometimes when i ask a question, its not for you to answer me, its for you to question yourself

Yea... I figured that.

Speaking for me - sometimes I just want an answer when I'm asking a question, not another list of questions.

LORD NOSE
06-18-2008, 03:42 PM
Yea... I figured that.

Speaking for me - sometimes I just want an answer when I'm asking a question, not another list of questions.

some answers you'll get will do you better if you question yourself instead of others who you may think have the answer -

some of the questions yall ask is like asking if pussy is good -

you don't have long conversations about sex with a 5 year old

if they ask about it - you question them - try to find out where they heard of it at - and why they are asking -

you don't just give a student the answers to his/her questions, you test them to see what level they are on, what and how you should teach them next -

KTL could be much better - but most here can't even get over or understand the race issue - there is much more to learn -

Max Munch
06-18-2008, 06:24 PM
some answers you'll get will do you better if you question yourself instead of others who you may think have the answer -

Yes, true. But I also like to hear as many informed opinions as possible, as it helps for me to form my own.

if they ask about it - you question them - try to find out where they heard of it at - and why they are asking -

I'm not a 5 year old. There's no need to answer my questions with questions.

you don't just give a student the answers to his/her questions, you test them to see what level they are on, what and how you should teach them next -

I see what you're saying, and on some levels this is true. However, you are not my teacher. I am not looking to your for ANSWERS, I'm just curious as to what your (and others') opinions are about certain things.

LORD NOSE
06-18-2008, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1210693#post1210693)

Yes, true. But I also like to hear as many informed opinions as possible, as it helps for me to form my own.

Most of whats posted here in KTL are opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1210693#post1210693)

I'm not a 5 year old. There's no need to answer my questions with questions.

respected

Quote:

I see what you're saying, and on some levels this is true. However, you are not my teacher. I am not looking to your for ANSWERS, I'm just curious as to what your (and others') opinions are about certain things.

so you ask questions to find out our opinions about certain things - ok

Robert
06-19-2008, 01:44 AM
Robert, why such a deep interest in a group who's beliefs say that you're a "devil"?

Why have an interest in anything?

There are a couple of reasons. One was simply curiosity. I also believe that if you don't agree with something on face value you are in no position to criticise it until you have a solid understanding of it's foundations.

Thank you for your change of attitude VAD3R. I think it's pretty obvious I meant no disrespect with this thread.

Some more questions:

The "Ezekiel's Wheel" story. Is that meant to be taken literally and if so is there any evidence to support it?

There seem to be a few different schools of thought on this but: How can the the NOI campaign for equality in America when it's own teaching suggest white people are genetically inferior, and devilish?

Robert
06-19-2008, 01:49 AM
I would add with the "questioning questions" issue sometimes it is helpful define the key elements of a question in order to come to a greater understanding of the topic at hand.

LORD NOSE
06-19-2008, 01:56 AM
it's own teaching suggest white people are genetically inferior, and devilish?

here is where the problem is - this is what drew you into wanting to know more -

this is something you have to honestly look at
not the fact that its taught
but why its taught
and the reasons why anyone would say such a thing

when you are truly ready to know why people people say that white people are genetically inferior and devilish, let me know -

Robert
06-19-2008, 02:05 AM
here is where the problem is - this is what drew you into wanting to know more -

this is something you have to honestly look at
not the fact that its taught
but why its taught
and the reasons why anyone would say such a thing

I was actually thinking something along these lines before but I couldn't think of a way to word it properly without contradicting myself. I do understand this.

when you are truly ready to know why people people say that white people are genetically inferior and devilish, let me know -

Holla.

Do the teachings of the NOI regarding white people have greater symbolic meaning then literal?

and....

are the teachings (symptoms) more important then the causes?

LORD NOSE
06-19-2008, 02:54 AM
Do the teachings of the NOI regarding white people have greater symbolic meaning then literal?

and....

are the teachings (symptoms) more important then the causes?

for the last time - the NOI doesn't use symbolic meanings -

Robert
06-19-2008, 02:58 AM
for the last time - the NOI doesn't use symbolic meanings -

Ok. So there is nothing else to be gained from the teachings but the literal interpretations?

LORD NOSE
06-19-2008, 03:22 AM
Ok. So there is nothing else to be gained from the teachings but the literal interpretations?

the NOI says what it means and means what it says

are you playing games ?

Robert
06-19-2008, 04:22 AM
No I am not playing games.

What I am getting at is maybe the "causes" are more important then the actual stories.

LORD NOSE
06-19-2008, 05:20 AM
No I am not playing games.

What I am getting at is maybe the "causes" are more important then the actual stories.

the causes of what ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/paulguthrie.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
06-19-2008, 05:24 AM
sunny - do you believe in evolution ?

LORD NOSE
06-19-2008, 05:44 AM
sunny - do you believe in evolution ?

people change and adapt to what ever environment they are in or placed in or they die - thats evolution

i do not believe in the "we all come from monkeys" religion of evolution

NIGHT MAYOR
06-19-2008, 05:46 AM
ha, right, im done.

NIGHT MAYOR
06-19-2008, 05:49 AM
not realy a religion either, its a theory. but ok.

V4D3R
06-19-2008, 04:29 PM
today is 1-knowledge born 9-born

LORD NOSE
06-19-2008, 07:45 PM
not realy a religion either, its a theory. but ok.

there are communities of people who adhere to this theory and have/create cliches and sayings - they have turned it into a religion like cult following

Edgar Erebus
06-20-2008, 01:04 PM
there are communities of people who adhere to this theory and have/create cliches and sayings - they have turned it into a religion like cult following

The serious scientists that accepted "we all came from monkeys" theory of evolution didn't do that because of Darwin worshiping, but because they found out (by own research) that it is the theory that best explains the genesis of human.

No one of them said that the theory is perfect and 100% accurate, otherwise it wouldn't be called a theory.

LORD NOSE
06-20-2008, 01:29 PM
No one of them said that the theory is perfect and 100% accurate, otherwise it wouldn't be called a theory.

yup

ujesus
06-20-2008, 02:09 PM
one thing i have never understood is why the NOI go by the count of the Gregorian Calendar instead of the lunar calendar.

My belief is that the Gregorian calendar has been set up as a tool to confuse people from the true energys of the tide and whatnot.

Black Man
06-21-2008, 10:27 AM
one thing i have never understood is why the NOI go by the count of the Gregorian Calendar instead of the lunar calendar.

My belief is that the Gregorian calendar has been set up as a tool to confuse people from the true energys of the tide and whatnot.

They don't use either.

ujesus
06-21-2008, 04:32 PM
ok thank you

BornPower
06-21-2008, 04:55 PM
so what calendar do they use, if one is at all?

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2008, 02:49 AM
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x284/mrcucho/mt1135840120.jpg

V4D3R
07-12-2008, 01:01 AM
Today is knowledge wisdom day.