PDA

View Full Version : WuCorp - Amsterdam - July 2009

Pages : [1] 2

begongo
06-13-2008, 01:32 PM
Together with the aussie gods (Pat Bateman, Robert and Toneam T) , we have thought of a gathering OF wucorp, BY wucorp, FOR wucorp to take place in Amsterdam 2009

This shall not interfere with Vegas 2010

Everybody interested can scream in this thread

More details coming soon, there's some heavy shit being planned right now as we speak!

Your transgendered lesbian vampire,
http://photos1.hi5.com/0036/369/642/Y0AMtr369642-02.jpg

SL33
06-13-2008, 01:34 PM
amsterdam???? that's a good location.

Robert
06-13-2008, 01:36 PM
I think Amsterdam is a great location for a meet up, especially given the lax attitude towards the consumption of illicit drugs.

SKAMPOE
06-13-2008, 01:40 PM
i can picture it now, we all high as fuck havin a live snappin session hahahaha its gon be fun

Robert
06-13-2008, 01:55 PM
who the fuck wants to be seen in public with 2 jews and a tranny with a ponytail?

Norwegians aren't invited.

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2008, 02:07 PM
COUNT ME IN DOG^O^

who the fuck wants to be seen in public with 2 jews and a tranny with a ponytail?

HAHAHHAHA.....THIS THREADZ STILL GAY THO

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2008, 02:08 PM
AS AN 85 percenter ...,.i wouldnt be caught dead with gay jewz

Robert
06-13-2008, 02:12 PM
AS AN 85 percenter ...,.i wouldnt be caught dead with gay jewz

Who's a Jew here apart from wooz?

Blackula Spectacula
06-13-2008, 02:21 PM
Those Corpse fags already did this before .. and I think they're all going again in 2009.

Robert
06-13-2008, 02:29 PM
Those Corpse fags already did this before .. and I think they're all going again in 2009.

They are corpse fags, it's different. We are Wucorp fags. Believe me, it's better.

Blackula Spectacula
06-13-2008, 02:35 PM
I was suppose to go there this august .. but I'm going to NY for a bit instead.

Next yr, I might possibly go .. but i won't be till i'm done school.

Robert
06-13-2008, 02:40 PM

This could potentially be a problem for me also. July was suggested which falls in our uni break. However, if I was to do an honours year for my degree I might not be able to ake any time off till November/December.

Shucks.

Blackula Spectacula
06-13-2008, 02:42 PM
I'll be graduating next yr, so I'll possibly go in June.

11th Chamber
06-13-2008, 03:03 PM
Shit, Id show up for sure, but I'll be in the military by then, so it would be difficult

Robert
06-13-2008, 03:08 PM
^^^That would make it hard but nothing is concrete yet. This is just to gauge interest. We can decide on a more suitable date closer to the end of this year.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-13-2008, 03:33 PM
I am in..

JASPER
06-13-2008, 05:24 PM
Blackula are you Going to NY to see Joey?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!

TheWolf
06-13-2008, 05:27 PM
This would be interesting, haha.

SKAMPOE
06-13-2008, 05:32 PM
lol werd
we should go at the same time as the corpse n meet them n beat they ass in foreign grounds lol

I am in..
dood! read the thread title, we r not talkin bout mens anal glands

SKAMPOE
06-13-2008, 05:46 PM
Blackula are you Going to NY to see Joey?
fuck is this? ben? name change?

TheWolf
06-13-2008, 05:48 PM
fuck is this? ben? name change?

Yup BigBen, he's coming wid da new shit.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-13-2008, 05:52 PM
It would be like a school trip. Mods would be the teachers countin heads to make sure Skamp hasn't got lost again. Vaticans would be up the front of the bus offering apples to the mods, with the 'gen chat types' at the back sniggering and getting up to all kinds of crazy mischief.

TheWolf
06-13-2008, 05:58 PM
The WuCorp bus.

Lucky, your driving

http://www.halfthedeck.com/images/bus%20driver.jpg

HANZO
06-13-2008, 06:31 PM
depends. i have my eyes set on going brazil next year, if not that i will buy a car. if i do that i will probably drive to Amsterdam.

it would be good to go at the same time as the corpse guys, cause then we could challenge them all to a chess game, or Wu-tang trivial pursuit. like tru wu-stans.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-13-2008, 06:35 PM
Could just chuck the cunts in a canal and go have a joint...

SKAMPOE
06-13-2008, 07:10 PM
It would be like a school trip. Mods would be the teachers countin heads to make sure Skamp hasn't got lost again. Vaticans would be up the front of the bus offering apples to the mods, with the 'gen chat types' at the back sniggering and getting up to all kinds of crazy mischief.
hahah werd i'll be in the back of the buss takin up the whole seat rollin doobies with technician on a tight head lock lol

Blackula Spectacula
06-13-2008, 08:40 PM

I've already seen him ...

and I'm going to NJ to see a soccer game with my brother and his gf.

Maybe I'll go to Heats house and TP it.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-13-2008, 08:45 PM
hahah werd i'll be in the back of the buss takin up the whole seat rollin doobies with technician on a tight head lock lol

Nah they've got a different bus for Tech and the other 'special' kids.

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2008, 08:49 PM
thatz my short bus niggga rob bankz with that shit

blame it on yo momma lucky

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/moment_113.jpg

hahaaaa!

Blackula Spectacula
06-13-2008, 08:50 PM

how could they ever lose you .. you take up a whole bench

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2008, 08:51 PM
speak of the devil. whatz crackin blaculac

sorry we left u alone at the party})

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-13-2008, 08:51 PM
thatz my short bus niggga rob bankz with that shit

blame it on yo momma lucky

hahaaaa!

My momma's a bitch. Go figure.

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2008, 08:54 PM
no worriez

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/id_hit_it.jpg

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-13-2008, 08:55 PM
That would be bestiality man.

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2008, 08:57 PM
hahahhaa...

naw that'd be blacula

i think i scared her off. oopz

TSA
06-13-2008, 09:42 PM
if i had enough loose change for amsterdam i would use it to go to nigeria, but im down for Vegas, a trip to vegas with skampoe head locking greeks and rolling doobies in the back. that would be bomb diggity.
aussies and lesbian vampires, you guys should also go to the vegas one
1. it's vegas
2. something tells me i'll need a few human shields for when 50% of the attendees start bucking gun shots at me.

Blackula Spectacula
06-13-2008, 09:56 PM
hahahhaa...

naw that'd be blacula

i think i scared her off. oopz

considering you got aids ... you would scare me off , fag.

TAURO
06-13-2008, 10:37 PM
If people are serious I may be up for this.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-13-2008, 10:48 PM
^^ For me, you, whers, Han, Wolf and co it would be cheap as hell. I can't see anyone from Australia or the US actually spending that much to come over though. I doubt we'd wanna spend more than a weekend or three days in each others company, so anyone travelling that far would have to include it as part of a bigger trip to Europe or something.

If the London lot fancy a pint some time i'd be up for that.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-13-2008, 10:54 PM
Begongo and i have been discussing this for ages.

Im not sure how comfortable i am with certain people coming, im not too keen on divulging my real life ineptitude.

But yeah, should be fun.

I may be forced to 'take a break' from university next semester, so i might do some full time work (the thought of it alone makes me hurt).

Otherwise coin is going to be a problem

Eyetalian (the lad i live with) (no blacula) has a house boat or something there, so maybe we can all stay there...

Eyetalian
06-13-2008, 11:03 PM
Boat rules include

1. No fat people
2. No Jews
3. No pets (sorry lucky)
4. No Greeks
5. No Norwegians

Apart from those ground rules. One and all are welcome

{DISCLAIMER}- Boat designed to house 3 people any excess weight may cause sinkage

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-13-2008, 11:05 PM
But I'm a stray not a pet. Does that mean I get in?

Longbongcilvaringz
06-13-2008, 11:06 PM

Your a wonderdog = counts as a super pet = allowed.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-13-2008, 11:07 PM
Good to hear. If any of you were to fall down a well while there you'd be glad to have me around.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-13-2008, 11:11 PM
I have a poor history with animals...

Rats and stray dogs particularly.

Eyetalian
06-13-2008, 11:14 PM
I have a poor history with animals...

Rats and stray dogs particularly.

And people don't forget the people

TAURO
06-13-2008, 11:32 PM

I was actually thinking the same thing, I would be up for it.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-13-2008, 11:36 PM
Interesting.

Isnt TheWolf from england?

And durag and some others are from the greater britain, yes?

Maybe it could be a colonial reconciliation meet-up.

TAURO
06-13-2008, 11:42 PM
It probably wouldn't take much to get me, Lucky, Han, Whers, Prince Rai, The Wolf and Sean since im pretty sure we're all from london.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-13-2008, 11:49 PM
Yeah I think you're right except I think Wolf might be from Bristol.

Prince Rai works in the shopping centre I used to work in. I think I saw him there the other day, but decided against walking up and asking. I figured if it wasn't him, then asking a random guy if he was Prince Rai could be greeted with a number of responses, but none of them likely to be good.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-14-2008, 12:53 AM
Just shout out wu tang corp buzz words.

I whispered wu corp buzz words on the bus once, when i thought this guy might be djmethods.

no one heard though.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-14-2008, 12:56 AM
This sort of thing?

"Look at the size of that guy's nostrils! He must be from Nebraska!"

"I love that guy. No Norway"

"I'm a gen chat god"

Longbongcilvaringz
06-14-2008, 12:58 AM
I tried norway related shit.

Then again, im not sure how prominent norway as an alternative for homo has become in popular slang.

Go up and buy something, and when you hand over the money, if you touch hands, mutter "no technician".

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-14-2008, 01:01 AM
Hahaha. He works in as smart watch shop, so I didn't fancy making a random purchase just to say hello.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-14-2008, 01:02 AM
hm, that could be a problem.

maybe buy something and return it, youll have double the chances of catching his eye (non greco)

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-14-2008, 01:10 AM
hahaha. To be fair I was in a hurry and wasn't that desperate to know the truth. If I ever go back there I will have to browse the watches and say something that anyone on the Corp would know.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-14-2008, 01:27 AM
True.

DjMethods has always been very mysterious so im keen to find him and rigorously question him and get him to explain his mysteriousness.

All of a sudden he has a $40,000 whip and a 'job' at the AFL football club here...

Very suspicious...

STYLE
06-14-2008, 02:22 AM
i'm in.

i'm looking forward to a multi-shroomed induced prostitute extravaganza!

Longbongcilvaringz
06-14-2008, 02:27 AM
tight.

Vegas 2010 would be good, but money may or may not be serious issue.

Depends whether or not i ever graduate or ever get a proper job.

A year or so ago another meet up was planned, but it failed in the end.

I think that was for Vegas also.

South America would be sweet.

begongo
06-14-2008, 02:47 AM

I guess you'll be done with school by July 2009
ben! you in or what?
depends. i have my eyes set on going brazil next year, if not that i will buy a car. if i do that i will probably drive to Amsterdam.

it would be good to go at the same time as the corpse guys, cause then we could challenge them all to a chess game, or Wu-tang trivial pursuit. like tru wu-stans.
hahaah word, there's lots of faggy activities we could do man, just wait!
if i had enough loose change for amsterdam i would use it to go to nigeria, but im down for Vegas, a trip to vegas with skampoe head locking greeks and rolling doobies in the back. that would be bomb diggity.
1. it's vegas
2. something tells me i'll need a few human shields for when 50% of the attendees start bucking gun shots at me.
as said, this doesn't interfere with Vegas 2010, it's a different thing but that one won't be organised by me and the aussies, we'll just attend as everyday homosexuals and point out how our event was better and trendier lol

besides, it's in different years ... we can definitely work and hit up both, that's our plan
If people are serious I may be up for this.
transportation shouldn't be much of a burden for you, and I'll personally find convenient accommodation for everyone ... so I guess it's serious lol
^^ For me, you, whers, Han, Wolf and co it would be cheap as hell. I can't see anyone from Australia or the US actually spending that much to come over though. I doubt we'd wanna spend more than a weekend or three days in each others company, so anyone travelling that far would have to include it as part of a bigger trip to Europe or something.

y'all just get your london asses over here, don't worry about the aussies they fight crocs and shit everyday
"oh I think she's gonne boyte mey" ... "she did boyte mey!", so fuck ... the Indiana Jones experience I'm planning is gonna be their game
i'm in.

i'm looking forward to a multi-shroomed induced prostitute extravaganza!we're discussing some real crazy shroom-based experiments which I know Style Hoffman is gonna be real happy about

tight.

yeah, 2010 south america or at least mexico would be a much cheaper alternative for vegas and would probably be convenient for everybody ... but hell, I'm down with whatever

I'm sorry I can't check the thread too often but I'll try to keep up and answer at least once a day

Supreme-NRT
06-14-2008, 04:33 AM
Im in if its somewhere around June 09'!!

06-14-2008, 06:40 AM
tight.

Stfu..Amsterdam is the right place..:fucku:

The Grandmaster
06-14-2008, 07:18 AM
^^cant afford a trip to the US

TAURO
06-14-2008, 10:36 AM
http://www.funnypop.com/pictures/data/504/112Geek_Party.jpg
Wu-Corp Amsterdam 09 Baby!!

TSA
06-14-2008, 10:39 AM
put shrooms on that table and your set

SKAMPOE
06-14-2008, 02:35 PM
1. it's vegas
i was thinkin da same thing lmao

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-14-2008, 02:44 PM
yeah, 2010 south america or at least mexico would be a much cheaper alternative for vegas and would probably be convenient for everybody ... but hell, I'm down with whatever

No offense to anyone here, but if I'm gonna fly to the US or South America it isn't gonna be to meet a load of guys I met on an internet forum.

Robert
06-14-2008, 09:30 PM
No offense to anyone here, but if I'm gonna fly to the US or South America it isn't gonna be to meet a load of guys I met on an internet forum.

That really soured the mood of the thread. I think you need to learn how to count.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-14-2008, 09:31 PM
You might just be right Robert. I'm enrolling in the 'Learn To Count With Dr Seuss' course next week.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-14-2008, 10:32 PM
Stfu..Amsterdam is the right place..:fucku:

fuck,

do you understand anything?

you fucking imbecile

smh.

TAURO
06-14-2008, 10:34 PM

I was a bit apprahensive about it too but fuck it, sometimes you just need to take chances.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-14-2008, 10:39 PM
uh yeah, going to the States is a definite "probably not but maybe" for me.

2010 is a long way away though.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-14-2008, 10:40 PM
Could be dead by then...

TAURO
06-14-2008, 10:46 PM
I just think partying it up with people like Ben in vegas would be hilairious, im also curious to see what TSA is like in person, is he as wacky as he appears here?...or is he more subdued?

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-14-2008, 10:48 PM
I agree completely. It's just I'm only gonna get a chance money and leave wise to do a holiday like that once in a year at most, and my mates will probably be doing something. It's a nice idea though.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-14-2008, 10:50 PM
Yeah, id think people on here wouldnt be half as i dont know, extroverted, in real life.

But maybe they are.

TAURO
06-14-2008, 10:52 PM
I agree completely. It's just I'm only gonna get a chance money and leave wise to do a holiday like that once in a year at most, and my mates will probably be doing something. It's a nice idea though.

I know what you mean, im actually planning a trip to miami next year with my boys, with those stripclubs that shit has to be done.

2010 though my slate is pretty clean so I don't see why not.

TSA
06-14-2008, 10:54 PM
I just think partying it up with people like Ben in vegas would be hilairious, im also curious to see what TSA is like in person, is he as wacky as he appears here?...or is he more subdued?
ahahahaha. im also curious to see how ppl on here act.
Sicka won't be able to afford it, but if he could it would be cool to see if he's capable of toilet skills. And i wanna hear all the foriegners accents cause that shit would be funny.

and skampoe.....god damn, that would be something.

i hope i don't disappoint in real life, but i'll probably be quite at first, then normal when everything goes don't. I dont really get tested in clowing on ppl in real life so idk if my skillz are as sharp without wucorp thinking time...probably tho..idk.

anyways yeah, pretext, im gonna be quite and laugh a lot at first

TAURO
06-14-2008, 11:04 PM
Meeting Skampoe in person would be the shit, I want him to be there, that dude just comes across like a right funny mofo.

Robert
06-14-2008, 11:08 PM
i hope i don't disappoint in real life, but i'll probably be quite at first, then normal when everything goes don't. I dont really get tested in clowing on ppl in real life so idk if my skillz are as sharp without wucorp thinking time...probably tho..idk.

anyways yeah, pretext, im gonna be quite and laugh a lot at first

I'm sure most people will be like this at first. Once the alcohol is flowing though I'd say things will go well. I wonder if any of the net beefs will translate into real life?

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-14-2008, 11:10 PM
I'd imagine most of the kinda tongue in cheek ones like Style and TSA would not surface, and I think anyone who actually gets seriously annoyed by people on here wouldn't go.

TAURO
06-14-2008, 11:15 PM
I don't know how people tend to percieve me here but im actually a very lively and (people say anyway) very funny, especially when under the influence of alchohol.

TSA
06-14-2008, 11:17 PM
good question.
probably. i can see it happening. Like if palehorse is there talking all his dick cheney shit lol

but uh, yeah, i'll be quite just cause it's a new place, but there's a chance i wont be cause it's fuckin vegas and ill be trying to soak it up cause im a cheap ass that lives in nebraska and am actually 'out' right now.

ouch.

damn i need a vacation.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-14-2008, 11:20 PM
Meeting skampoe has been a dream of mine.

TAURO
06-14-2008, 11:21 PM
I think everyone would be a bit shy in the beginning but once the alchohol starts flowing it will be a different story, and that includes you too TSA.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-14-2008, 11:22 PM
That's the thing, there are a group of posters on here that no matter what we say to each other on this site and whatever clowning is done, I'm pretty sure I'd actually have a laugh with in 'the real world'. I guess it's just all the people who don't take the place too seriously.

I think the one who needs to go more than anybody is CJ cos he seems like he needs cheering up.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-14-2008, 11:25 PM
TSA, you dont drink do you?

TAURO
06-14-2008, 11:31 PM
I actually don't really want to meet CJ, I think he's female reppelant.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-14-2008, 11:46 PM
I can imagine the wilest party ever like something out of a cheap National Lampoon's movie, and CJ being the guy sitting on a chair in the corner looking sad, who almost speaks to someone at some point but then thinks better of it.

TSA
06-15-2008, 12:05 AM
ahahahahahahah!
yeah, we need to throw a huge party fueled by booze i won't be drinking and whores
real life whores, 16 minimum

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-15-2008, 12:05 AM
Slippy can bring the whores.

TSA
06-15-2008, 12:12 AM
yea, he's Da Pimp
*starts beefing up to impress the bodashious BigBen with a chizzled back*

begongo
06-15-2008, 03:02 AM
I get your point, well I don't know ... I don't see it that bad cuz it's not like we're meeting to discuss computers and compliment each other's sigs on wucorp
We're rather doing it for the sake of the experience ... I don't know, but I always enjoyed partying with foreign people, actually it's the craziest type of party you can go to cuz everybody has the "fuck it ... I'ma teach them how we party" attitude and everybody goes wild
Especially when there's hoes they always go for the foreigner with the funniest accent
I was a bit apprahensive about it too but fuck it, sometimes you just need to take chances.
if you think of it, it's not that big of a deal especially for you london folks, it probably doesn't cost you more than your 2 week salary and you got a whole year to save up
uh yeah, going to the States is a definite "probably not but maybe" for me.

2010 is a long way away though.
yeah sort of, 2010 is a damn long way and I really don't know who's gonna take charge of the whole meet-up
I just think partying it up with people like Ben in vegas would be hilairious, im also curious to see what TSA is like in person, is he as wacky as he appears here?...or is he more subdued?exactly, that's the whole purpose of meeting up

Yeah, id think people on here wouldnt be half as i dont know, extroverted, in real life.

But maybe they are.yeah probably, but the most extroverted ones won't most likely show up anyway ... maybe 1 or 2 but that's it

That's the thing, there are a group of posters on here that no matter what we say to each other on this site and whatever clowning is done, I'm pretty sure I'd actually have a laugh with in 'the real world'. I guess it's just all the people who don't take the place too seriously.

I think the one who needs to go more than anybody is CJ cos he seems like he needs cheering up.word, I don't know about y'all but I'm a full-time lesbian in real life, I mean I know it's uncommon here and considered bi-curious but fuck ... those dickless humanoids really turn me on!
I'm sure CJ is a pretty good person in real life, I wouldn't mind meeting up with him but he'd probably extend his trials and tribulations to real life face to face discussions which I wouldn't be down with

I actually don't really want to meet CJ, I think he's female reppelant.
you have a good point there lol

Alright the first activity I'll propose is Sensation White cuz it takes place at the beginning of July
http://pedroadrian.nomadlife.org/uploaded_images/sensationw-736361.JPG
I got friends who've been there and said it's absolutely science-fictionally insane.
There's like 30.000 people, almost everybody is on X and you gotta dress in white so when you get wasted it's like The Island movie lol
The music is some electronic whatever thing but I don't really think it matters cuz the spirit of the whole event is like one of the craziest things you can experience. My friends told me they felt they were on the mothership.
At 7AM sharp, the party ends and 30000 swarm the city, feeling a beat in every hammer-hit cuz they still on X

The tickets are about 40 euros/person which have to be bought months in advance but I can do that for you if we agree to go to the event

There is also a Sensation Black which takes place a week after the white one and it's more hardcore oriented so you can choose

TSA
06-15-2008, 03:08 AM
the sensation black man is god

oh, and i changed my mind, i probably wouldn't be as quite cause i feed off niggers(niggas) energy and since everyones gonna be all giddy and slut like i'll probably be normal

PLUs im in fuckin vegas nigga, we blowin cello'z and yok'n skee'hoz(cumming soon)

DJMethods
06-15-2008, 03:32 AM
Pay money to meet you people?

Really struggling to grasp the concept of the internet.

TSA
06-15-2008, 03:39 AM
be real, we're probably more interesting then 90% of the ppl you know, add to that a trip is a trip

DJMethods
06-15-2008, 03:43 AM
Half the cunts wouldnt be funny in real life. You cant spend 10 hours searching for pics to make one post, only a few have wit.

Plus thats like $1,000+ to meet internet peeps. I'm not paying $1,000 to meet people unless it involves pussy, Skampoe doesnt do it for me.

TSA
06-15-2008, 03:52 AM
im not paying $1000 either. 50 max, only cause it's vegas, im not big on gambling but im a whores and tours man, ya sniffz? i just wanna see if BigBen is really the bighurt he claims to be, and if he really does have that bitch ass "come here amani" voice like in the video. Plus maybe i'll get to hold hands with the dreamy Ivonne

begongo
06-15-2008, 03:53 AM
Half the cunts wouldnt be funny in real life. You cant spend 10 hours searching for pics to make one post, only a few have wit.

Plus thats like $1,000+ to meet internet peeps. I'm not paying $1,000 to meet people unless it involves pussy, Skampoe doesnt do it for me.
you don't even meet the ones from your own city, so I think you're rather projecting yourself as the average wucorp poster and think everyone is the same

TSA
06-15-2008, 03:53 AM
50?

it's fuckin vegas, 300+

Rame
06-15-2008, 03:55 AM
I'm in.

DJMethods
06-15-2008, 04:52 AM
you don't even meet the ones from your own city, so I think you're rather projecting yourself as the average wucorp poster and think everyone is the same

Eh? There's no logic behind that.

Because I think there's not many witty people on here, and don't wanna pay $1,000+ to meet them, I'm projecting myself onto other people?

I won't not meet people in my city, but at the same time, whats the point? I work full time and study full time, I already get fuck all free time to see my mates. I'd rather spend the one free night I get a fortnight with them then speaking to Pat about the latest skampoe post.

KERZO
06-15-2008, 06:10 AM
nah, july is a shit time to go. Me and my brother are going in november cos it's his birthday plus the CANNABIS CUP is on NOV 18-22 2008 so thats the time to go...if any of ya go over for the cup then give me a shout and we'll meet up for a mighty smoking sesh -

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/Fermex/My%20Pics/Me1.jpg

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
06-15-2008, 08:07 AM
Seriously, I think it would be interesting to meet all you fags off in real life.

I probably couldn't bring myself to actually do it, but there is the definite possibility that it would be "fun". Or it could be weird and awkward.

However, it would ruin my post game. Because once you meet somebody and chill with them, its hard to indiscriminately call them a faggot.

According to the rules, there are no jews allowed anyway. I disagree with this rule, but i respect it.

I want to see lots of pictures!(no homo)

If you guys decide to come to Louisville, KY for 2011, I'll make a came for certain, as long as everyone promises not to try and stab me.

TAURO
06-15-2008, 09:12 AM
I can only promise not to stab any vital organs ;)

06-15-2008, 09:15 AM
^^ Wow..You are a killah man..Worst than Skampoe haha

TSA
06-15-2008, 10:12 AM
can someone make a poll suggesting Technician to eat glass.

anyways, i would really like to go to the amsterdam one, but i would spend the money other ways and amsterdam don't seem like a fun place to me. or it's fun but not worth money. I designated BigBen the planner, being that he's a mod and a senior authority, find cheap to expensive hotels to pick from depending on how niggas wish to be livin bruh, and a list of placed to visit, then we'll vote on which ones we want to go to, or how we're going to prioritize time based on a series of Iron God Chamber like polls

then make a final grand schedule that gives people a lot of flexibility to do their own thiiingggggg [Heavy D] Dididldldldlldldldld-yaaa [/Heavy d]

anyone wanna room up with a loud snorting, sleep farting african, disorganized africababyboy that takes 30 minute showers?

JerseyIronman
06-15-2008, 10:34 AM
i say we meet up in Staten Island

we can take pictures of the Wu-tang mural or something :D

begongo
06-15-2008, 10:50 AM
can someone make a poll suggesting Technician to eat glass.

anyways, i would really like to go to the amsterdam one, but i would spend the money other ways and amsterdam don't seem like a fun place to me. or it's fun but not worth money. I designated BigBen the planner, being that he's a mod and a senior authority, find cheap to expensive hotels to pick from depending on how niggas wish to be livin bruh, and a list of placed to visit, then we'll vote on which ones we want to go to, or how we're going to prioritize time based on a series of Iron God Chamber like polls

then make a final grand schedule that gives people a lot of flexibility to do their own thiiingggggg [Heavy D] Dididldldldlldldldld-yaaa [/Heavy d]

anyone wanna room up with a loud snorting, sleep farting african, disorganized africababyboy that takes 30 minute showers?
I'm not sure you meant amsterdam when you said it

but if you wanna come to this one, it's not that big of a deal man!
we just set a date and you buy the plane tickets 5-6 months in advance and it's totally affordable this way

there's gonna be some real affordable accommodation too if we team up

if I remember well, the corpse fags that came from overseas managed to do it with a total of 1000$

and we don't really have to choose which one to take place, cuz it's not that big of a deal I mean now you got 1 year to save 1000$ and the following year you'll have one more year to save less cuz you're not coming from overseas

at least in my case, I'll do everything possible to hit both cuz HOW IN THE WORLD can you spend your vacation money better than traveling and having homoerotic fun

TSA
06-15-2008, 10:51 AM
just a question TSA, why dont you drink or smoke? i mean, getting high and drunk is easilly in my top 3 in fun things to do. smoking while doing everyday things like watching a movie, talking shit with duh friendz etc make it 10 times more fun, and drinking at partys/ hitting the clubz = crazy fun
a lot of reasons, but the main is the fact i said i wouldn't and therefore won't.

begongo
06-15-2008, 11:03 AM

we can take pictures of the Wu-tang mural or something :Dwu tang is gay

TSA
06-15-2008, 11:59 AM
lol Begongo has no clue who has the biggest dick

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-15-2008, 02:27 PM
nah, july is a shit time to go. Me and my brother are going in november cos it's his birthday plus the CANNABIS CUP is on NOV 18-22 2008 so thats the time to go...if any of ya go over for the cup then give me a shout and we'll meet up for a mighty smoking sesh -

Thing is with Amsterdam in the winter, is that cos Holland is so flat the wind blows across the whole country and that place gets fuckin freezing. It's all about sitting in the sun with a fattie.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-15-2008, 02:44 PM
However, it would ruin my post game. Because once you meet somebody and chill with them, its hard to indiscriminately call them a faggot.

I was thinking this. If everyone met up it could become a bit more like Friends Reunited on here with people remenicing about the crazy times that had been had, rather than the no hold barred warfare that it usually is.

It also occured to me that there would be a certain ammount of confusion/comed when it came to what to call people. "Hi, I'm Lucky The Wonder Dog" "Nice to meet you Lucky, I'm The Shaolin Assassin".

HANZO
06-15-2008, 05:02 PM
just a question TSA, why dont you drink or smoke? i mean, getting high and drunk is easilly in my top 3 in fun things to do. smoking while doing everyday things like watching a movie, talking shit with duh friendz etc make it 10 times more fun, and drinking at partys/ hitting the clubz = crazy fun

theres nothing wrong with not drinking or smoking. like i dnt do either. i do drink sometimes but thats only if im not training. i would never do any type of drug. i like to preserve the strength of my brain.

06-15-2008, 05:26 PM
^^ you are a chickenshit thats why..you fear drugs..all turks are chickens..

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-15-2008, 05:38 PM
If we take football as an example here...

Turkey bravely fight back from 2 goals down to win 3-2.

Greece can't stop playing negative, defensive football even when they need a win to stay in the tournament.

Result - Turkey through to Quarter Finals. Greece on a plane home.

HANZO
06-15-2008, 05:50 PM
^^ you are a chickenshit thats why..you fear drugs..all turks are chickens..

oh really.

i dnt think a Greek can talk shit about a Turk. cause We Turks have been raping and killing you Greeks for 1000 years. WE OWNED YOU.

Tech you probably have Turkish DNA to.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-15-2008, 05:51 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Reminds me of the scene with Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken from True Romance.

TheWolf
06-15-2008, 05:53 PM
oh really.

i dnt think a Greek can talk shit about a Turk. cause We Turks have been raping and killing you Greeks for 1000 years. WE OWNED YOU.

Tech you probably have Turkish DNA to.

In leymans terms: Tech, Han fucked your mum.

Telling someone they're gay for not drinking or smoking is some homo secondary school ish.

begongo
06-16-2008, 02:38 AM
I was thinking this. If everyone met up it could become a bit more like Friends Reunited on here with people remenicing about the crazy times that had been had, rather than the no hold barred warfare that it usually is.

It also occured to me that there would be a certain ammount of confusion/comed when it came to what to call people. "Hi, I'm Lucky The Wonder Dog" "Nice to meet you Lucky, I'm The Shaolin Assassin".
The Shaolin Assassin lol, I don't think anyone has ever read it fully not even himself, they all say TSA ... I don't even read it Tee Es Ay, I read it Tissa cuz it actually sounds like a name, not an abbreviation
same for the album OB4CL ... I fuckin hate the abbreviation and instead of reading the full name I read O.B. Forquel hahah

can't wait to hear your accents btw!

Rame
06-16-2008, 02:54 AM
I'm looking forward to your ponytail.

Hellspawn
06-16-2008, 03:29 AM
Amsterdam!!? dope! I'll try to be there!

ps : why every thread turns into a beef nowerdays?

STYLE
06-16-2008, 03:29 AM
i would think that anyone coming to a meet and greet would be wasting time and money by beefing. but it would be funny to see someone come just to punch someone else right in the mouth.

i think that many members will be better understood after a trip. for better or for worse. me, i think you will know for sure whether you love or hate me. but considering we are on a party trip, i will end up being your bestest friend.

i am really close to skampoe right now. 2 hrs. i can feel his gravitational pull from here. if i had more time i'd roll up on the nigga.

i'll prolly see him for PR fest in NY this Aug.

i'm just all giddy cause i'm gonna see msrza next week.

Rame
06-16-2008, 03:59 AM
@ Hellspawn, you weren't talking about me right? I was kidding, I think Begongo would be a cool person to meet.

@ Style, I won't be messing up threads anymore from now on, I know you don't like that and you're bigger than me.

KERZO
06-16-2008, 05:32 AM

we can take pictures of the Wu-tang mural or something :D

hahahaha have you seen what the mural looks like now? :lmao:

Thing is with Amsterdam in the winter, is that cos Holland is so flat the wind blows across the whole country and that place gets fuckin freezing. It's all about sitting in the sun with a fattie.

who cares when your as stoned as cheech and chong? even though it's freezing, after some dam weed i'll feel like this -

http://www.vince.de/hiphopnet/images/cheech_chong.jpg

Zoning :b

begongo
06-16-2008, 07:53 AM
Fermi, summer is the right time because that's when people are most likely to take holidays
+ low temperatures are inhibitive
+ you don't go to amsterdam TO GET STONED cuz getting stoned is default, not a goal, you go there to cross the damn boundaries ... it'd be just like saying "I'm going to Oktoberfest to get drunk" or logging to wucorp to discuss wu tang

we need to diversify activities and have fart contests and shit

TSA
06-16-2008, 09:22 AM
uh, my name is Derek btw, no need to call me TSA there, or the even goofier Tissa.
I will accept TSA, but no Tissa

sounds like a smelly white women

STYLE
06-16-2008, 10:05 AM
Tissa? Lol hilarious! Sounds more like Dreeka and shameeka's homegirl

Robert
06-16-2008, 10:27 AM
Fart contests? Don't tell me someone wants to take Brazilian fart porn to duh next level.

begongo
06-16-2008, 10:44 AM
i would think that anyone coming to a meet and greet would be wasting time and money by beefing. but it would be funny to see someone come just to punch someone else right in the mouth.

i think that many members will be better understood after a trip. for better or for worse. me, i think you will know for sure whether you love or hate me. but considering we are on a party trip, i will end up being your bestest friend.true, but I don't really see anyone fighting cuz most would puss-out and the ones who wouldn't puss-out they wouldn't have to fight lol

uh, my name is Derek btw, no need to call me TSA there, or the even goofier Tissa.
I will accept TSA, but no Tissa

sounds like a smelly white womenit's ok, I won't call you Tissa then

Tissa? Lol hilarious! Sounds more like Dreeka and shameeka's homegirlI think it's just a natural way of reading it since RZA you read Rizza, why wouldn't TSA be read Tissa? I'm surprised nobody else thought of reading it this way

DrunkenMasta303
06-16-2008, 11:01 AM
amsterdam? been there 3 times already, they have this big weedshop there which actually is a ship, its a 3 or 4 floor SHIP, they call it "noahs ark" or something, my favorite coffeeshop ive ever been to

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-16-2008, 11:21 AM
They are banning non-Dutch people from smoking weed in Amsterdam. They are also toning down the Red light district alot (i.e no more ladies dancing in windows), so it wont be as fun to walk through anymore.

begongo
06-16-2008, 11:28 AM
They are banning non-Dutch people from smoking weed in Amsterdam. They are also toning down the Red light district alot (i.e no more ladies dancing in windows), so it wont be as fun to walk through anymore.
they're saying this for years now ....:dead:

Longbongcilvaringz
06-17-2008, 01:38 AM
Eh? There's no logic behind that.

Because I think there's not many witty people on here, and don't wanna pay $1,000+ to meet them, I'm projecting myself onto other people?

I won't not meet people in my city, but at the same time, whats the point? I work full time and study full time, I already get fuck all free time to see my mates. I'd rather spend the one free night I get a fortnight with them then speaking to Pat about the latest skampoe post.

Id want to go to europe next year anyway.

Meeting up with wu corp people in a dam would just be a gay bonus.

It just starting when i mentioned to begongo that id want to go to holland next year, as a friend of mine wanted to.

And begongo is studying there, so i wouldnt mind catching up.

I dont have a heap of spare cash, so i wouldnt just go to amsterdam for a few nights to meet wu corp people.

I think meeting up with anyone on here would be a wierd experience, probably weirder if they live in the same city..

But going to amsterdam and hanging around with a few of these people, and then going off and doing whatever, sounds ok to me.

Blackula Spectacula
06-17-2008, 03:31 AM
i'd call you nostrills no worries tsa

TSA
06-17-2008, 10:28 AM
I'd called you dumpling

P-Noid Brown
06-17-2008, 10:44 AM
Yo Im Definitely Down We Need To Make Sure That Niggaz Aint Bullshitten Though Cause I Aint Gonna Be Spending Money For Nothing... Is There Any Chance We Can Get A Studio Rented So We Can Do Some Tracks? What About A Show Too ?? Any1 Got Connections?

begongo
06-17-2008, 04:03 PM
Yo Im Definitely Down We Need To Make Sure That Niggaz Aint Bullshitten Though Cause I Aint Gonna Be Spending Money For Nothing... Is There Any Chance We Can Get A Studio Rented So We Can Do Some Tracks? What About A Show Too ?? Any1 Got Connections?
great idea right there! a studio session is a MUST, don't know about the possibility of a show yet though but I'll do my best

don't worry about this thing being serious, when we booked the flights there's no going back I'll guarantee for that no matter what

P-Noid Brown
06-17-2008, 05:45 PM
Im Definitely Interested...what Dates Are We Trying To Meet? It's Gotta Be At Least A Week Long....like A 10 Day Thing... (not Exactly A Week But Long Enough To Party)

TAURO
06-17-2008, 05:49 PM
A week is long enough I say, when the date has been decided just let me know.

SKAMPOE
06-17-2008, 06:16 PM
Ditto^^

TSA
06-17-2008, 06:57 PM
also, i think we should shedule in a little time for

http://www.celebully.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/2jdjmub.jpg (http://www.celebully.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/2jdjmub1.jpg)

Blackula Spectacula
06-17-2008, 11:31 PM
I'd called you dumpling

teehee

Blackula Spectacula
06-17-2008, 11:32 PM
also, i think we should shedule in a little time for

http://www.celebully.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/2jdjmub.jpg (http://www.celebully.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/2jdjmub1.jpg)

Hah! funny shit

P-Noid Brown
06-17-2008, 11:54 PM
also, i think we should shedule in a little time for http://www.celebully.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/2jdjmub.jpg

HAHAHHAHAHA FUNNNY SHIT....WELL LET'S GET THE BALL ROLLING AND DATES APPEARANCES AND EVERYTHING SET UP....DEFINITELY CONTACT THE MEMBERS... LET'S BE SUPERSTARS FOR A WEEK GODDDD DAMNIT!!

CHRONZ
06-18-2008, 12:00 AM
got weed?

P-Noid Brown
06-18-2008, 02:26 AM
nigga who needs weed in amsterdam especially when wu-tang corp/ wu-tang corp army is in the spot...punch niggaz in their face and take their weed first nigga smokin lol..

Durag
06-18-2008, 06:15 AM
Ya im definitly up for this. Flights from Ireland arent too expensive so itd be no problem really for me. It would have to be serious though coz id feel like a rehab if i arrived over and it was all a joke...

Anyways id love to have a few pints with other members here, get drunk, get fucked up etc.... would be a laugh

Robert
06-18-2008, 07:17 AM
I'm actually really surprised how many people are keen for this. When I was discussing it with Begongo I seriously thought most people wouldn't be interested. It's probably because Europe is more accessible for most members.

SL33
06-18-2008, 07:20 AM
so.. who will organize this???? anyone from A'dam????

Durag
06-18-2008, 07:21 AM
^^Yeah im the same. I got the PM from Begongo, and i thought it would be just you, Pat, him and Toenam T. Europe's a good bit away from Austrailia though is it not?

Anyways it would be a laugh. Id like to see what Pat Bateman and DJ Methods actually look like, and see if Tauro is actually as big as he claims.

Durag
06-18-2008, 07:23 AM
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 12 seconds.

so.. who will organize this???? anyone from A'dam????

Begongo said he would, hes from Romania, its not that far away i think

SL33
06-18-2008, 07:24 AM
you crazy??????????? romania is way too far .... it's on balkans man......

we need a Dutch to organize and prepare logistics........

begongo
06-18-2008, 07:28 AM
I'm moving in The Netherlands in autumn, don't worry about that, I'll be less than an hour away from A'dam

Durag
06-18-2008, 07:28 AM
Right ok chill out, he said hed orgainise it anyways. I trust him, who wouldnt trust a self confessed lesbien vampire from transilvania?

SL33
06-18-2008, 07:30 AM
hahahahahahahahahah ^^^^^^ lol

Longbongcilvaringz
06-18-2008, 07:30 AM
^^Yeah im the same. I got the PM from Begongo, and i thought it would be just you, Pat, him and Toenam T. Europe's a good bit away from Austrailia though is it not?

Anyways it would be a laugh. Id like to see what Pat Bateman and DJ Methods actually look like, and see if Tauro is actually as big as he claims.

I have posted a pic.

I think it is still in Robert's sig.

Sunny winters said i had fur on my head.

Yeah, A'dam is a long long way away from Aus, money is the only issue for me.

If money is correctional, then im coming in your directional.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-18-2008, 07:36 AM
will it actually be winter there?

because it will be winter here also.

so i dont know how that makes sense.

im not sure what my body would do in temperature below 15 degrees Celsius.

begongo
06-18-2008, 07:37 AM
naw man, July is full summer in europe

Longbongcilvaringz
06-18-2008, 07:39 AM
what was spincklestein talking about then?

he said it would be winter or something...

anyway, summer suits me.

TAURO
06-18-2008, 08:53 AM

I am....ask Lucky.

VZA
06-18-2008, 09:30 AM

LOL LOL LOL

There should be a wucorp norway meet up for the norwegians and skampoe.

begongo
06-18-2008, 09:32 AM
someone sticky this please
we'll soon get into details and have a section dedicated to the event but for now just leave it up there as an announcement so everybody that might be interested can take notice

Longbongcilvaringz
06-18-2008, 09:34 AM
this is taking off.

i need to examine some serious work for the holidays so i can finance it.

maybe taking that semester off would be a good idea... even moderate study is killing me.

its a while away though.

KERZO
06-18-2008, 09:49 AM
Fermi, summer is the right time because that's when people are most likely to take holidays
+ low temperatures are inhibitive
+ you don't go to amsterdam TO GET STONED cuz getting stoned is default, not a goal, you go there to cross the damn boundaries ... it'd be just like saying "I'm going to Oktoberfest to get drunk" or logging to wucorp to discuss wu tang

we need to diversify activities and have fart contests and shit

the cannabis cup is the only reason i'm going to the dam or i'd just visit another country..It's like the THC Olympics where you got cats like snoop dogg taking part in puffing competitions and i've been honing my bong tokability for a few months...so i gotta get over there and smoke some wannabe puffers under the table...

I'm actually really surprised how many people are keen for this. When I was discussing it with Begongo I seriously thought most people wouldn't be interested. It's probably because Europe is more accessible for most members.

naw man, July is full summer in europe

not in the UK, storms wind and cloud predominate the season.

TAURO
06-18-2008, 10:19 AM
begongo, so we can ensure a maximum turnout I think it's important that arrangement with the americans and the aussies are made first since they have the furthest to travel. Once that is sorted out the date locked, the rest of us will follow.

WARPATH
06-18-2008, 11:11 AM
No offense fellas.....

But meeting up with you in person is kinda gay. I mean it might be cool to check out some tranny hookers and laugh and smoke pot. But at the end of day, you'd still be gay.

But, I know you white boys got that money. Buy us low budget niggaz a ticket and I'm there! :W

begongo
06-18-2008, 12:38 PM
what was spincklestein talking about then?

he said it would be winter or something...

anyway, summer suits me.I think he was saying that we shouldn't go in November (when the cannabis cup takes place) because then it would be winter

begongo, so we can ensure a maximum turnout I think it's important that arrangement with the americans and the aussies are made first since they have the furthest to travel. Once that is sorted out the date locked, the rest of us will follow.very true TAURO, that's exactly that we're gonna do

Im not trying to go alone... I mean as far as being the only female, so make sure you guys keep me posted and take mad pics!! :)it's ok, I get it .. well I don't know if you'd be the only female, Blackula said she'd come if she'd be done with uni by then
well if you change your mind you know seats aren't limited

No offense fellas.....

But meeting up with you in person is kinda gay. I mean it might be cool to check out some tranny hookers and laugh and smoke pot. But at the end of day, you'd still be gay.

But, I know you white boys got that money. Buy us low budget niggaz a ticket and I'm there! :WI don't think "anonymously" posting on an internet forum is less gay, especially when the forum is dedicated to a group arguing about who got the biggest dick
personally I think most of the people here are cool in person, especially when they all come to party and share positive energy ... so let the gay do my day then

Rame
06-18-2008, 12:42 PM
Begongo.

I added you on msn, let me know if you need help with anything.

begongo
06-18-2008, 12:45 PM
hey Rama, I didn't get a notification, neither do I see your ID in my list
give me a pm with your ID and I'll try adding you

TheWolf
06-18-2008, 12:47 PM
hmmmm,

maybe,

planning on travelling next year...that's if I ever get a job again.....depends where i'm going to be.

Would be fun though...

DrunkenMasta303
06-18-2008, 07:34 PM
so who is invited? only those with 2000+ posts and/or at least 500rep points?

Longbongcilvaringz
06-18-2008, 09:07 PM
no,

that doesnt ensure invitation.

just qualification.

TAURO
06-18-2008, 09:28 PM
No offence to some people here but im only really interested in meeting up with the peeps that i've had time to build with here.

JerseyIronman
06-18-2008, 09:41 PM
No Offense but....

I only wanna go to meet Tony Bandana

P-Noid Brown
06-18-2008, 10:40 PM
yo jersey we should book our flights together to leave outta newark airport kid.

SL33
06-19-2008, 02:19 AM
who's invited ?????? i'm a newbie so.........

Longbongcilvaringz
06-19-2008, 02:26 AM
i guess anyone can come... i dont know...

begongo
06-19-2008, 03:07 AM
it's not invitation based, I guess it's simple

just like at a party in your own town .. you don't go if you don't know anyone cuz you won't feel comfortable not knowing anyone .. so I don't really see a newcomer willing to have a trip to a place where he might have never been before and share a room with a bunch of people you don't even know what to expect from, well at least unless you wear a chastity belt lol

SL33 and Professor Rino, you have one more year till the actual event takes place so you got plenty of time to build and make yourself known, I don't mind if y'all wish to come, as a matter of fact I'd like to thank y'all that show so much interest especially since I didn't have the opportunity to know you well enough yet ... just let a bit of your personality out so not just you'll be comfortable with us but we'll be comfortable with you also

I've noticed that lots of people view this gathering like a trip at the zoo or something and I noticed hesitation because of that "ohhh meeting some people from an internet forum ... hmmm bla BLA BLA" it's not like that, just look at it at something natural, we're real people and our purpose is to party for a couple of days and share a memory together, not that big of a fuckin deal

for now I say we wait for the overseas people to discuss a convenient exact date, it is important that they buy the plane tickets like in January so it'll be really affordable

so at the moment, everybody interested just START SAVING CASH no matter if you're from europe, usa, africa or whatever ... YOU'LL NEED IT

CHRONZ
06-19-2008, 03:12 AM
i would might be down with this not sure yet tho, me and my girl already talked bout goin to amsterdam on a vacation. but then again if i came i would prefer to do it alone so i can smoke all i fuckin want without bitchin and shit feel me?
theres sum people i would like to meet in real life that im down with´on here, but you cant expect peepz from the states to pay that amount since its cheaper for those who live near by

NIGHT MAYOR
06-19-2008, 03:26 AM
im dere, just gotta get a passport. twisting tree's drinking euro beer and listening to clan albums, i will hit up the red light district at dawn with a un-sober-like look on me with baggy clothes.

Durag
06-19-2008, 03:31 AM
Have to say fair fucks to the Aussies if they make i over, thats like a 12 hour flight or something?

NIGHT MAYOR
06-19-2008, 03:41 AM
never done it, i think it is but that time includes stop overs - hey maybe sidious katana could pop in and show me what a triple o.g. the little eskimo is.

Durag
06-19-2008, 03:53 AM
Damn thats a long fuckin flight though man, ive been bored outta my mind on one that just lasts for 4 and a half hours.

Sideous Katana is a twat though, dont see him here too much

Is RAMESH going? that would be interesting...

NIGHT MAYOR
06-19-2008, 03:59 AM
i doubt he knows how to book a flight, sidious is gangster tho he has to come - if i do fly i will just get maggot drunk on the plane or stay up the night b4 so i sleep for like 10 hours - easy done.

KERZO
06-19-2008, 04:23 AM
No Offense but....

I only wanna go to meet Tony Bandana

I honestly don't know whether I'd get on with him or knock the motherfucker out,hahaha

i would might be down with this not sure yet tho, me and my girl already talked bout goin to amsterdam on a vacation. but then again if i came i would prefer to do it alone so i can smoke all i fuckin want without bitchin and shit feel me?
theres sum people i would like to meet in real life that im down with´on here, but you cant expect peepz from the states to pay that amount since its cheaper for those who live near by

yeah the statesies are feeling the pinch now that they've realised most wu-corpers arent american, :lmao:

i had july next month in my head for some reason but if your not going til july next year then thats a doddle, i'll get zoned at the cannabis cup then go back over in july if any of you madmen appear.I would'nt go over JUST to meet you guys cos that would be the gayest shit ever, Id go to get puffed with my brother then hook up with the corpers to show the city how we roll....

I've been working like fuck all week so this is the only thread i've looked at..should be online over the weekend to annoy more of ya :list:

begongo
06-19-2008, 06:01 AM
yeah the statesies are feeling the pinch now that they've realised most wu-corpers arent american, :lmao:

i had july next month in my head for some reason but if your not going til july next year then thats a doddle, i'll get zoned at the cannabis cup then go back over in july if any of you madmen appear.I would'nt go over JUST to meet you guys cos that would be the gayest shit ever, Id go to get puffed with my brother then hook up with the corpers to show the city how we roll....

I've been working like fuck all week so this is the only thread i've looked at..should be online over the weekend to annoy more of ya :list:
so you want to fuck a tranny but that would be GAY, so instead of just going to a tranny hooker and fucking her, you're going in the gay district to party, you hook up with a silicone dick-tit-lip-ass hoe and take her anyway cuz you're puffed and whattefock it's a party what the hell, fuck it .. so it's not gay anymore

good judging ! :clap:

NIGHT MAYOR
06-19-2008, 06:07 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/erysethrgfh.jpg
*nods*

KERZO
06-19-2008, 08:57 AM
so you want to fuck a tranny but that would be GAY, so instead of just going to a tranny hooker and fucking her, you're going in the gay district to party, you hook up with a silicone dick-tit-lip-ass hoe and take her anyway cuz you're puffed and whattefock it's a party what the hell, fuck it .. so it's not gay anymore

good judging ! :clap:

hahahaha where did ya get that from begongo, i didnt say anything about fucking trannies,lol...I'll just still to fucking my own girl and leave the dam solely for cannabis consumption purposes..as i would like my knob to stay gonorrhea free thank you sirs

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/erysethrgfh.jpg
*nods*

hahahahaha yeah i've seen some dodgy looking ads in here, damn ad syndicates,lol

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-19-2008, 01:37 PM
sounds good

TSA
06-19-2008, 01:47 PM
this shit sounds ill, i just hope you all make it over to Vegas in 2010

CHRONZ
06-19-2008, 02:53 PM
change of plans....
if i by chance come to this event, i wont be smokin any shit...

Longbongcilvaringz
06-20-2008, 12:39 AM

why not?

this is sounding big now, i need to make some decisions now if im going to make it over.

good to hear fredy is coming.

once i finish exams ill figure out my exact plans.

CHRONZ
06-20-2008, 02:01 AM
why ?
Cuz there comes a time in yo life when ya gotta do the right thing..
im at that point right now.. and as it is right now, shit is doin more harm then good, feel me?.

NIGHT MAYOR
06-20-2008, 02:10 AM
peace to dat i had six months off this year. smoking a bit again but i needed to stop for a while, im prob gonna stop again b4 the end of the year, save more money that way, more energy and dream more. but fuck that, going to amsterdam and not smoking, and did someone say cannibus cup ? if that shits on im DEFINATELY THERE!

CHRONZ
06-20-2008, 02:16 AM
word ! i gots respect for ya no doubt, six months is a hella long time. !
i miss havin the extra energi, i hate bein tired.. its time for sum change !
maybe in 09 i might be smokin again, but i can't say for now.. all i know is i gotta do the right thing now, and i love my girl higher than any drug..
but i agree Fred, it would be a damn shame to go to amsterdam and not smoke,
Cannabis cup? hahaha now that shit got my attention.. but i gotta hold it down.

KERZO
06-20-2008, 04:40 AM
why ?
im at that point right now.. and as it is right now, shit is doin more harm then good, feel me?.

you should get a name change to reflect your new mental state chronz,lol

Longbongcilvaringz
06-20-2008, 05:40 AM
why ?

yeah, definitely man.

was just asking.

CHRONZ
06-20-2008, 08:31 AM
you should get a name change to reflect your new mental state chronz, lol
hahahaha but this has always been my name mang, how would peepz reckonize me then ?

yeah, definitely man.

was just asking.

no problem pat, yous a cool dude in my book !

KERZO
06-20-2008, 09:10 AM
from the 'got weed "chronz"' sig that your rocking :thumbup:

CHRONZ
06-20-2008, 09:11 AM
from the 'got weed "chronz"' sig that your rocking :thumbup:

haha i guess you be right !! now i just gotta think bout a new name ! :cool:

WARPATH
06-20-2008, 11:54 AM
I think he was saying that we shouldn't go in November (when the cannabis cup takes place) because then it would be winter

very true TAURO, that's exactly that we're gonna do

it's ok, I get it .. well I don't know if you'd be the only female, Blackula said she'd come if she'd be done with uni by then
well if you change your mind you know seats aren't limited

I don't think "anonymously" posting on an internet forum is less gay, especially when the forum is dedicated to a group arguing about who got the biggest dick
personally I think most of the people here are cool in person, especially when they all come to party and share positive energy ... so let the gay do my day then

So you gonna buy me a ticket then?

CHRONZ
06-20-2008, 04:33 PM
hhahaah im just thinkin bout how its gonna sound with all the fucked up accents

begongo
06-21-2008, 02:49 AM
hahahaha where did ya get that from begongo, i didnt say anything about fucking trannies,lol...I'll just still to fucking my own girl and leave the dam solely for cannabis consumption purposes..as i would like my knob to stay gonorrhea free thank you sirs
it was an analogy to the "I'll go to amsterdam but not to meet y'all cuz it would be gay, so I'll just go there when you'll be there and we'll accidentally bump into each other so it won't be gay anymore" LOL

So you gonna buy me a ticket then?
right now I live in a country where a doctor + an engineer together earn less than 15-20 k/year, I guess you should be the one buying me a ticket
hhahaah im just thinkin bout how its gonna sound with all the fucked up accentshahahah can't wait to hear them!

nethermans
06-21-2008, 08:04 AM
I'll be there for sure man! I live very near to Amsterdam so if you ever need someone to arrange some calls and shit. I could manage (probably you got your own contacts but ok)
Just offering...
A good idea man. Nice

begongo
06-22-2008, 03:16 AM
thank you for your desire to help, I've added you on msn

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-23-2008, 03:18 AM
Id like to see what Pat Bateman and DJ Methods actually look like, and see if Tauro is actually as big as he claims.

I am....ask Lucky.

Can I just clarify that they are talking about Tauro's height/build, not his penis size. I have no idea how well endowed Tauro is as he was thankfully fully clothed when I met him at the GZA gig. I suggest that if you wish to know about his other size, then ask Technician as he will surely try and sneak a peak during this trip.

Durag
06-23-2008, 03:35 AM
Thanks for the advice Lucky, but yes, it was his height/build. Apologies for any embarrasing confusion i caused...

Longbongcilvaringz
06-23-2008, 05:47 AM
who's embarrassed ?

TAURO
06-23-2008, 07:00 AM
Can I just clarify that they are talking about Tauro's height/build, not his penis size. I have no idea how well endowed Tauro is as he was thankfully fully clothed when I met him at the GZA gig. I suggest that if you wish to know about his other size, then ask Technician as he will surely try and sneak a peak during this trip.

LMAO.....take ya mind out the gutter.

Robert
06-23-2008, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the advice Lucky, but yes, it was his height/build. Apologies for any embarrasing confusion i caused...

For a godly picture of Mr. Patrick Bateman please refer to my sig.

kthanxbye.

nethermans
06-23-2008, 05:11 PM
I'll be there for sure... Although I just became a member of this forum, I'd be honoured To show you the best shops 'n "streetlights" of Amsterdam yaw! By the way... Any idea on what location you wanna have this gathering of wucorp?

p'z

TAURO
06-23-2008, 05:46 PM
^^No disrespect but I refuse to meet with a complete stranger. I don't know you at all, im not saying I know people here well enough but i've had time to build with people and find out more or less their personality traits, plus I don't know why you would want to meet with complete strangers in a forum you've just signed on to, that sounds a bit strange to me.

Robert
06-24-2008, 01:02 AM
I'll be there for sure... Although I just became a member of this forum, I'd be honoured To show you the best shops 'n "streetlights" of Amsterdam yaw! By the way... Any idea on what location you wanna have this gathering of wucorp?

p'z

Definitely a secondary.

There are too many secondaries. It's becoming fucking annoying. I'm almost to the point of making one out of spite.

Durag
06-24-2008, 05:09 AM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/DSC00784.jpg

That really Pat?

And yeah im going to meet up with people ive got to know here. Even though ive only been here over a year and a half ive gotten to know quite a few people and im looking foward to having a few pints and getting fucked up with them.

Robert
06-24-2008, 08:13 AM
That really Pat?

Sure is.

TAURO
06-24-2008, 08:13 AM
Definitely a secondary.

There are too many secondaries. It's becoming fucking annoying. I'm almost to the point of making one out of spite.

yes cos that will solve the problem and make it less annoying.

Robert
06-24-2008, 08:18 AM
yes cos that will solve the problem and make it less annoying.

Your right, but.....

do you see me with a secondary?

TAURO
06-24-2008, 08:19 AM
Your right, but.....

do you see me with a secondary?

I wouldn't know, thats why it would be a secondary.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-24-2008, 08:23 AM
Haha. Make yourself a secondary to talk to the other secondaries, so you can concentrate on the real people....

Robert
06-24-2008, 08:24 AM
You got me there TAURO...

*sigh*

fine, SUNNY WINTERS is my secondary. Feel free to delete that account plus the tertiary, and quarternaries "Wooly Noggins" and "7EL7".

I'm so very, very sorry.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-24-2008, 08:35 AM
Yeah, get rid of my secondary 'Technician' while you're at it, it's just not funny anymore.

Robert
06-24-2008, 08:37 AM
I can't convey enough how sorry I am for my actions.

yukka
06-24-2008, 03:46 PM
i'd be down... although I have a belly (I"m not really fat though) + my dadz jewish...
anyway, I think theres gonna be sum GZA shit on the Balatonsound in Hungary this july (11-14th), I'd hook up wid y'all, Begongo, we could share a ride from hungary..
plus: I guess this venue would exclude anyone I'd go with, that has nothing to do with this site, coz how gays dat, right?

06-24-2008, 08:21 PM
My cousin (O.G) went to Amsterdam and he said some amazing things to me..I will come for sure..

I wanna check the Bulldog coffeeshop he said..

http://www.bulldog.nl (http://www.bulldog.nl)

Animal Luff
06-26-2008, 05:10 PM
I would go in Amsterdam next year, any place for a mean girl? Put me in the room with Technician, that would've been great hahhahahhahahha

how much of you guys are going? I hope there is a least one girl with ya..

Blackula maybe? Ms. RZA?

TAURO
06-26-2008, 05:12 PM
It would be great if Ms Rza, blackula or Kriszy went though I doubt very much that they would go.

begongo
06-27-2008, 09:46 AM
i'd be down... although I have a belly (I"m not really fat though) + my dadz jewish...
anyway, I think theres gonna be sum GZA shit on the Balatonsound in Hungary this july (11-14th), I'd hook up wid y'all, Begongo, we could share a ride from hungary..
plus: I guess this venue would exclude anyone I'd go with, that has nothing to do with this site, coz how gays dat, right?that'd be cool to share a ride from hungary dude but by the time this thing happens, I'll already be living in the netherlands for a year by then

My cousin (O.G) went to Amsterdam and he said some amazing things to me..I will come for sure..

I wanna check the Bulldog coffeeshop he said..

http://www.bulldog.nl (http://www.bulldog.nl)bulldog's famous indeed, we'll try it

im coming through with shrap to shoot this shit up like a block partyhop up!

I would go in Amsterdam next year, any place for a mean girl? Put me in the room with Technician, that would've been great hahhahahhahahha

Blackula maybe? Ms. RZA?my transgendering will be over by then so relax we'll both be on the same boat

It would be great if Ms Rza, blackula or Kriszy went though I doubt very much that they would go.blackula said she'd come if she'd be done with uni

TAURO
06-27-2008, 10:10 AM
^^yeah I think that was her suttle way of saying she's not going.

Durag
06-27-2008, 10:15 AM
Nah, i doubt if any of the girls are gonna make it over, yeah itl be a cockfest but who cares

begongo
06-27-2008, 10:33 AM
wucorp is a cockfest itself so why would anyone think the wucorp gathering would be different?

TAURO
06-27-2008, 07:31 PM
Nah, i doubt if any of the girls are gonna make it over, yeah itl be a cockfest but who cares

wucorp is a cockfest itself so why would anyone think the wucorp gathering would be different?

Look I don't know about you guys but I thought that once we would meet up we would be all about getting drunk, high and chasing gal....IT'S AMSTERDAM...THE HOME OF WHORES!!

begongo
06-28-2008, 03:09 AM
Look I don't know about you guys but I thought that once we would meet up we would be all about getting drunk, high and chasing gal....IT'S AMSTERDAM...THE HOME OF WHORES!!
yeah man you're totally right on this, I mean that's most likely what's gonna happen there but we should at least pretend to be doing and talking gay shit for the sake of our reputation as wucorpers lol

yukka
06-28-2008, 04:30 AM
[quote=begongo;1219954]that'd be cool to share a ride from hungary dude but by the time this thing happens, I'll already be living in the netherlands for a year by then

lucky beee, fuck, ima try to move there ;)

KERZO
06-28-2008, 07:39 AM

Blackula maybe? Ms. RZA?

hahahaha you would'nt last an hour with half of the users on here dorian so you should let that fantasy rest,lol

mashqauck
06-29-2008, 07:16 PM
I'll go if you guys can get 36 Chambers, Jasper, Mark Mayoya and Intellekt lol to go

mashqauck
06-29-2008, 07:21 PM
and it would be cool to have Jordi (fag), Sho, Hz, Wutage, Num2Son, 002, Broom, shitao, wu gambino ya know a lot of dudes who hold it down LHX, my man 444 Trumpets , all the active users now would be good too as long as they aren't total fags

i'm kidding about Jordi though, didnt he leave us to start up a forum for gym class heroes or somethin

mashqauck
06-29-2008, 07:22 PM
btw I noticed the cilvaringz promo is gone!!!

it took like 15 wu related releases to finally put up a new one and it's digi snacks now... weird

Maccabee Ridah
06-29-2008, 07:24 PM
Damn, I have seen this thread for the first time now...!!

Is this still alive....?!?!

Peace................///

SickSide
06-29-2008, 07:38 PM
<-- down for it

I actually didnt like the bulldog cafe's, I found the little ones that the locals use are the best and you get the best deals etc

When I went to the bulldog, it was full of hooligan types, and chavs, fuck that place

Rame
06-30-2008, 10:49 AM
Damn, I have seen this thread for the first time now...!!

Is this still alive....?!?!

Peace................///

Most definetly.

Maccabee Ridah
06-30-2008, 05:02 PM
Most definetly.

So can some1 hook me up with some info bout this please.........??!?!!?

Peace...................///

Rame
07-01-2008, 04:56 AM
There isn't any info really.

Not yet. You'll see when there is.

Everything that's known is in this thread.

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-01-2008, 06:11 AM
I doubt there's gonna be any info for a while given that we're talking summer 2009.

Maccabee Ridah
07-01-2008, 07:34 AM
I doubt there's gonna be any info for a while given that we're talking summer 2009.

Hahahaahahaha, I haven't noticed that it is bout 09.....lol
I thought it is planed for 08...:D

Peace................
-suuuuu///

begongo
07-01-2008, 07:45 AM
Maccabee I don't mean to be rude but I am really going to rape you in Amsterdam if you don't stop with the peace suu thing

Maccabee Ridah
07-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Maccabee I don't mean to be rude but I am really going to rape you in Amsterdam if you don't stop with the peace suu thing

Lol, u r not the only one...;D

Check that petition bout me....:D

Peace................
-suuuuuu///

begongo
07-01-2008, 10:54 AM
I'll recycle this pic for ya
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9568/img0081oh9.jpg
I'm not joking

Peace................
-suuuuuu///

Robert