PDA

View Full Version : Any1 Who Cross The Bush Regime

pep
06-13-2008, 05:31 PM
My boy boy Tim Russert is dead..just dropped dead....remember he got in it with scooter libby cause scoot tried to say that he is the one that let him know valerie plames real identity or whatever..some1 else in public life died a month or so ago who went against dem boyz....kanye's mom...shit is real..

JerseyIronman
06-13-2008, 05:48 PM
ya he was only 58

...fucked up

TheWolf
06-13-2008, 06:05 PM
I have no idea who or what you're talking about, but it sounds interesting.

Can some fill me in?

TSA
06-13-2008, 06:18 PM
oh stop, that's tasteless, bush didn't do shit.

idk the condition but its the same thing jack tripper died of and is natural.

anyways, Russert was a news man and a best selling author. He was know for being able to ask hard question and get the best answers out of ppl, his interviews were often played on other news shows cause they were inciteful and revealing.

i likey watching his shit, he was good, R.I.P

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-13-2008, 06:39 PM
I heard it was Bush's fault that Kanye failed to win that MTV video award as well.

TheWolf
06-13-2008, 06:40 PM
I heard it was Bush's fault that Kanye failed to win that MTV video award as well.

Shiet. My opinion of Bush just went up.

Dokuro
06-13-2008, 06:54 PM
im on the terror watch list right between immortal techniqe and aimee allan

pep
06-13-2008, 07:57 PM
oh stop, that's tasteless, bush didn't do shit.

idk the condition but its the same thing jack tripper died of and is natural.

anyways, Russert was a news man and a best selling author. He was know for being able to ask hard question and get the best answers out of ppl, his interviews were often played on other news shows cause they were inciteful and revealing.

i likey watching his shit, he was good, R.I.P
yo, u know its odd that any1 that spoke against them or faced them comes up dead..i cant remember who it was but some1 else died a month or so ago from 'natural' causes that wasnt feeling them..just like u know the clintons killed ron brown right??

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-13-2008, 08:04 PM
About 100,000,000 people have spoken out against the Bush administration. The odds of a few of them dying randomly were pretty high.